Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

file under the Tour of Japan that they never questioned him on.

Not all journalists or editors in chief in Scotland are scumtic minded. Some of them are actually Rangers supporters. What kind of control does Liewell have over them all? Is it a legal matter, commercial fears or something entirely different? I'm genuinely puzzled as to why they always get off so lightly.

Not all journalists or editors in chief in Scotland are scumtic minded. Some of them are actually Rangers supporters. What kind of control does Liewell have over them all? Is it a legal matter, commercial fears or something entirely different? I'm genuinely puzzled as to why they always get off so lightly.
Somebody certainly pulls the strings in Scottish Football , any truth in the rumour that Liewell ran a Punch and Judy Show at Saltcoats once ?;)

Somebody certainly pulls the strings in Scottish Football , any truth in the rumour that Liewell ran a Punch and Judy Show at Saltcoats once ?;)

It remains mysterious if not not downright sinister. Compare the reaction to last night's events in Sofia to the hanging effigies episode. Iirc the vandalism of toilets at the scumhut on the same day was deemed just as bad as the demonising of Protestants.

Email to U.E.F.A

To:childsafeguarding@uefa.ch

15 Oct at 10:55

Dear Sir/Madam,

As someone fighting for justice for the 100's of victims of child sex abuse suffered at the hands of Celtic F.C./Celtic boys club employees over the past 4 decades, I would advocate that you adhere to your organisations disciplinary rules. Regulation 5 states that all persons are bound "to report unethical conduct to U.E.F.A. without delay", has the conduct at Celtic F.C. over the past 4 decades and more been ethical?

There can be no exclusion reference regulation 1 as your member association namely S.F.A. has failed to address the unethical conduct of this club over the 4 decade timescale, despite their awareness/knowledge. The failure of your organisation to act in this instance, in my opinion, leaves your organisation vulnerable to future legal action as you have failed in your duty to protect children involved in the sport governed by your organisation.

There have been several reports of alleged abuse at other S.F.A. member clubs, the difference being, there have been 4 criminal convictions in the past year involving employees of Celtic F.C./ Celtic boys club, with another Celtic youth coach employee recently dismissed for inappropriate behaviour, begging the question, is there still a continuation of child sex abuse at this club? The most notable difference, this club knowingly re employed one of the convicted criminals after he was previously dismissed by the club for previous abuse.

Other member Scottish clubs have also been "duped" as former clubs failed to report coaches they dismissed for abuse, therefore allowing them to continue their sordid actions elsewhere, when discovered the other clubs did the right thing, reporting and dismissing the abusers, only at Celtic F.C. were they allowed to continue their foul deeds.

Peter Lawwell Celtic F.C., C.E.O., recently landed a high profile role within U.E.F.A., which in my opinion is a disgrace as he is in breach of the very rules you have in place regarding ethical behaviour, integrity and Fair play. This is a man who was first employed by Celtic F.C. in 1990 during the Height of the abuse and your organisation is happy to appoint him in a prominent role which is detriment to your rules.

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,
Section 17 (3) All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity & sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.
(4)All persons bound by these provisions have a fiduciary duty towards U.E.F.A.
(5)All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to U.E.F.A. without delay.

Is Mr Lawwell exempt from these provisions? Has he acted unethically? in my opinion he has and in my opinion it compromises your organisation leaving it exposed to future legal litigation by failing in your duty to uphold your own rules and provisions.

Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades have gained an unsporting advantage by their participation in your Premier competitions, whereby gaining considerable financial wealth, whilst all the while breaking/flouting the rules of your organisation. Celtic F.C. have been allowed to function, expand and grow richer over the past 4 decades thanks to payments from U.E.F.A. and sponsors which I expect would have refrained from involvement due to this clubs disregard for victims of abuse, it all smacks of guilt by association on the part of U.E.F.A. and past and present Celtic F.C. sponsor's., all these facts are detriment to the rest of Scottish football clubs. By continuing to ignore and condone this practise you are allowing an unfair sporting advantage to all the other Scottish and indeed European member clubs, while prolonging the agony and torture suffered by the victims of this club's abuse.

By your organisation's failure to address this scandal your inactions suggest you condone that child sex abuse is ethical and acceptable in football. As part of an action group myself and numerous others will fight tooth and nail to obtain justice apology and compensation for the poor victims of this abuse and it is our intention to set up a crowdfunding/ fighting fund to enable us to serve legal writs on organisations like yours and S.F.A. and Celtic F.C. ,for breach of rules and a dereliction of duty, by failing to protect children from abuse despite rules being in place to prevent unethical behaviour and abuse.

Too many lives have been ruined/ended by means of suicide due to this abuse, with other victims destitute and financially ruined due to psychological/ physical impairment suffered, all the while looking on while this club ignore and get richer whilst showing disdain/ disregard for their poor victims, not only "Their victims" but U.E.F.A.'s also.

Any future financial penalties imposed on Celtic F.C. by way of legal proceedings and retrospective punishment, must be the sole responsibility of this club, "Did they share their financial rewards from U.E.F.A. with other Scottish clubs, over the 4 decades? NO and that fact substanciates the unfair sporting advantage gained and the lack of integrity, the unethical behaviour and the disregard of the rules of the governing body.

Your failure to address this and act retrospectively makes you complicit, unethical and morally corrupt with reference to Celtic F.C.'s actions of facilitating and covering up a paedophile ring operating on an industrial scale for over 4 decades.

I look forward to your reply

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

As someone fighting for justice for the 100's of victims of child sex abuse suffered at the hands of Celtic F.C./Celtic boys club employees over the past 4 decades, I would advocate that you adhere to your organisations disciplinary rules. Regulation 5 states that all persons are bound "to report unethical conduct to U.E.F.A. without delay", has the conduct at Celtic F.C. over the past 4 decades and more been ethical?

There can be no exclusion reference regulation 1 as your member association namely S.F.A. has failed to address the unethical conduct of this club over the 4 decade timescale, despite their awareness/knowledge. The failure of your organisation to act in this instance, in my opinion, leaves your organisation vulnerable to future legal action as you have failed in your duty to protect children involved in the sport governed by your organisation.

There have been several reports of alleged abuse at other S.F.A. member clubs, the difference being, there have been 4 criminal convictions in the past year involving employees of Celtic F.C./ Celtic boys club, with another Celtic youth coach employee recently dismissed for inappropriate behaviour, begging the question, is there still a continuation of child sex abuse at this club? The most notable difference, this club knowingly re employed one of the convicted criminals after he was previously dismissed by the club for previous abuse.

Other member Scottish clubs have also been "duped" as former clubs failed to report coaches they dismissed for abuse, therefore allowing them to continue their sordid actions elsewhere, when discovered the other clubs did the right thing, reporting and dismissing the abusers, only at Celtic F.C. were they allowed to continue their foul deeds.

Peter Lawwell Celtic F.C., C.E.O., recently landed a high profile role within U.E.F.A., which in my opinion is a disgrace as he is in breach of the very rules you have in place regarding ethical behaviour, integrity and Fair play. This is a man who was first employed by Celtic F.C. in 1990 during the Height of the abuse and your organisation is happy to appoint him in a prominent role which is detriment to your rules.

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,
Section 17 (3) All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity & sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.
(5)All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to U.E.F.A. without delay.

Is Mr Lawwell exempt from these provisions? Has he acted unethically? in my opinion he has and in my opinion it compromises your organisation leaving it exposed to future legal litigation by failing in your duty to uphold your own rules and provisions.

Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades have gained an unsporting advantage by their participation in your Premier competitions, whereby gaining considerable financial wealth, whilst all the while breaking/flouting the rules of your organisation. Celtic F.C. have been allowed to function, expand and grow richer over the past 4 decades thanks to payments from U.E.F.A. and sponsors which I expect would have refrained from involvement due to this clubs disregard for victims of abuse, it all smacks of guilt by association on the part of U.E.F.A. and past and present Celtic F.C. sponsor's., all these facts are detriment to the rest of Scottish football clubs. By continuing to ignore and condone this practise you are allowing an unfair sporting advantage to all the other Scottish and indeed European member clubs, while prolonging the agony and torture suffered by the victims of this club's abuse.

By your organisation's failure to address this scandal your inactions suggest you condone that child sex abuse is ethical and acceptable in football. As part of an action group myself and numerous others will fight tooth and nail to obtain justice apology and compensation for the poor victims of this abuse and it is our intention to set up a crowdfunding/ fighting fund to enable us to serve legal writs on organisations like yours and S.F.A. and Celtic F.C. ,for breach of rules and a dereliction of duty, by failing to protect children from abuse despite rules being in place to prevent unethical behaviour and abuse.

Too many lives have been ruined/ended by means of suicide due to this abuse, with other victims destitute and financially ruined due to psychological/ physical impairment suffered, all the while looking on while this club ignore and get richer whilst showing disdain/ disregard for their poor victims, not only "Their victims" but U.E.F.A.'s also.

Any future financial penalties imposed on Celtic F.C. by way of legal proceedings and retrospective punishment, must be the sole responsibility of this club, "Did they share their financial rewards from U.E.F.A. with other Scottish clubs, over the 4 decades? NO and that fact substanciates the unfair sporting advantage gained and the lack of integrity, the unethical behaviour and the disregard of the rules of the governing body.

Your failure to address this and act retrospectively makes you complicit, unethical and morally corrupt with reference to Celtic F.C.'s actions of facilitating and covering up a paedophile ring operating on an industrial scale for over 4 decades.

Yours sincerely
R.K.
That is a magnificent effortm sir. Magnificent!!!

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Absolutely fantastic letter R.K. If only I had your ability to put into words how I feel about the injustices faced by the victims of this abhorrant crime,more power to you R.K.

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Wow! no punches getting pulled there Kai ! Good luck with that .

o7E6Yuo4_normal.jpg

Replying to lololsevco hanszargow and 5 others

Southampton called it out immediately. Released a press release. The info is out there.

Why the cover up at Celtic? Why are YOU deflecting the revolting situation with allegations elsewhere? No one should be an apologist for child abuse. It’s shameful @ScottishCAI @policescotland

9:40 PM - 14 Oct 2019

I like this lady. I like her a lot.

I have already answered this several times(at least twice on this thread I think), but the plan is already in place at the SFA. See below Recommendation 94 from the Interim Report of the SFA Review.
All Scottish teams will be held responsible, there is no menton of any intention to punish those responsible. They are even prepared to quarantine sponsorship money to facilitate this.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.
It only mentions support and assistance. It doesn't mention compensation.

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Sensational post RK (another one from you). An easy 11 out of 10. Well done mate...cap well and truly doffed.

WATP

OK, this was the question

I believe there may be a debate in the not too distant future in the Scottish Parliament regarding calls for an independent public enquiry into historic child abuse in Scottish football. It would appear that abuse has taken place at a number of professional clubs and in some cases this abuse was covered up. I would be grateful if you could support such an enquiry on behalf of the many innocent victims. Could you please confirm receipt of this email and advise if you would be willing to support any calls for such an enquiry. Many thanks.

And this was the reply from my MP

Thank you for contacting me recently about mandatory reporting of child abuse.

Protecting children from harm is one of the most serious responsibilities the Government holds and there have been too many cases over recent years that have highlighted serious failings to protect vulnerable children.

I hope the Government will consider the case for mandatory reporting and take steps to ensure that, if frontline staff have safeguarding concerns, these are reported and acted on.

While I am a member of the UK parliament, I could see a situation where there would need to be an inquiry done in Scotland.

Thank you once again for contacting me and for sharing your views on this incredibly important issue.

Yours sincerely,

I`m not sure if she`s actually answered it. Help me out someone.

OK, this was the question

And this was the reply from my MP

I`m not sure if she`s actually answered it. Help me out someone.
I take it that’s a Westminster MP that you contacted? If so then he is referring to the devolved government issue when he says about an inquiry to be dealt with in Scotland.

I’ve had the same reply numerous times from down south. They will give you a personal opinion but can’t act professionally is the main reply I’ve received.

I have already answered this several times(at least twice on this thread I think), but the plan is already in place at the SFA. See below Recommendation 94 from the Interim Report of the SFA Review.
All Scottish teams will be held responsible, there is no menton of any intention to punish those responsible. They are even prepared to quarantine sponsorship money to facilitate this.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.
They can f*ck right off.

Paedophilia is a horrible crime and as such, not too many politicians want to touch it. They will back away and hope like Hell that someone else will hold their nose and dive into it as long as they don't have to. Any RCs in their wards will be told by their priest to vote for someone else rather than besmirch the "good name" of the Church. `

Why hasn't someone broken ranks and gone to the papers either down south or even in the USA to further expose this disgusting affair. I can only suppose that the RC Church has its evil fingers all over it. I have just finished a book about the Magdalene Laundries in Ireland and the story it tells is absolutely horrific and shows you that evil is endemic in Catholicism. Links between the RC Church and Celtic are too obvious for me to mention but ,it can't be ignored.

Paedophilia is a horrible crime and as such, not too many politicians want to touch it. They will back away and hope like Hell that someone else will hold their nose and dive into it as long as they don't have to. Any RCs in their wards will be told by their priest to vote for someone else rather than besmirch the "good name" of the Church. `

Why hasn't someone broken ranks and gone to the papers either down south or even in the USA to further expose this disgusting affair. I can only suppose that the RC Church has its evil fingers all over it. I have just finished a book about the Magdalene Laundries in Ireland and the story it tells is absolutely horrific and shows you that evil is endemic in Catholicism. Links between the RC Church and Celtic are too obvious for me to mention but ,it can't be ignored.
I did go to the papers in America mate. And I did get a positive reply. My email was then forwarded to the chief of police in Kearny.

It was then forwarded to the Hudson prosecutors dept. and the investigation is ongoing. This has all been posted previously by myself. You may have missed it.

I did go to the papers in America mate. And I did get a positive reply. My email was then forwarded to the chief of police in Kearny.

It was then forwarded to the Hudson prosecutors dept. and the investigation is ongoing. This has all been posted previously by myself. You may have missed it.

I knew that the NJ police were contacted and have heard nothing since. I don't know how much further this will go as Kearney is full of rabid papes and the RC Church will be doing all they can to slow the investigation down. A lawyer who needs the money and who will chase any ambulance to get it is essential This is potentially huge to a lawyer who takes it on. International recognition and his fees would go up in the future if he took it on and especially if he won.

I knew that the NJ police were contacted and have heard nothing since. I don't know how much further this will go as Kearney is full of rabid papes and the RC Church will be doing all they can to slow the investigation down. A lawyer who needs the money and who will chase any ambulance to get it is essential This is potentially huge to a lawyer who takes it on. International recognition and his fees would go up in the future if he took it on and especially if he won.

I forgot to say thank you for your work.You have constantly been a beacon showing the way forward with this. Well done and good luck.

I agree with the situation in Kearny reference the RC church influence. This was the reason then I contacted the Washington post, New York Times, Boston Globe and even Patricia wen at Spotlight. All the information and contact details I had was then passed to a journalist in this country who then took up the case.

My belief now is there must be some sort of freedom of information issue stateside as in it seems to have all gone quiet. Only last week I contacted the chief again and received the same reply. Hudson prosecutors dept. have also been contacted again with the same reply word for word.

You may also remember a few months back that the press in this country then stated that the investigation in Kearny had been reopened. This was around the same time I contacted them.

So all I know is the investigation is ongoing.

I agree with the situation in Kearny reference the RC church influence. This was the reason then I contacted the Washington post, New York Times, Boston Globe and even Patricia wen at Spotlight. All the information and contact details I had was then passed to a journalist in this country who then took up the case.

My belief now is there must be some sort of freedom of information issue stateside as in it seems to have all gone quiet. Only last week I contacted the chief again and received the same reply. Hudson prosecutors dept. have also been contacted again with the same reply word for word.

You may also remember a few months back that the press in this country then stated that the investigation in Kearny had been reopened. This was around the same time I contacted them.

So all I know is the investigation is ongoing.

Someone is blocking it by the looks of things. The usual suspects and their dupes. It is unfortunate that it happened in NJ as they have a long history of body burying but if Boston and Mass.in general can be "spotlighted" then so can any other State.

Below are the original replies from Kearny. I’ve been asked to post these again due to the amount of pm’s I’m receiving from posters who haven’t seen them.

I have forwarded your emails to our Chief of Police in Kearny,NJ he is aware of this and has his detectives on the matter. Please keep me informed on any further information you may have, once I get the ok with the chief we will begin coverage.

This information was recently brought to my attention. The Kearny Police Department Detective Bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County Prosecutors Office. I am not able to provide any further detail or information regarding the investigation at this point in time.

Thank You.

George King
Chief of Police

The scum play Lazio in a 'double header' soon in the Europa League. I'm sure it will be worth a few emails to their many supporters clubs throughout the world, to educate them as to what the paedo harbourers are all about and let them pass it forward to others in the football World too. The more this mob are in 'the spotlight,' then the better it is for all concerned. Don't let up on these cants, not for a second.

The Lazio fans are well known for being ever so slightly mental (and then some), so they may take the info we give them and run with it. Even if they get a stadium closure of some sort at home, there's still plenty of opportunities for them to use it and hopefully broadcast it via the mainstream media, or social media platforms. I think it was Ajax who gave them a lovely welcome a few years ago. Anything along those lines would be good.

I've just thought about this, so not had any time to spend on it so far. It makes sense to add it in here, saving time, pulling resources and ask any members with a list of Lazio supporters clubs to post it here. I'll definitely target them when I can and hopefully a few others will too.

WATP

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Outstanding as always RK.

My honest belief is that this scandal is about to come home to roost.
One only has to look at the recent Epstein events to know that when prying eyes get too close for comfort, they don't waste too much time in throwing the guilty party under the bus.
Celtic have managed to keep this under wraps for decades now but thanks to the great work, (mainly of our guys on here)
Celtic are about to come crashing down.
They have been frantically going around putting out fires and trying to get influencial positions in numerous organisations but there is too much damage done I believe.
Some statues will be coming down soon hopefully.

Email to U.E.F.A.

16 Oct at 09:40

Dear Sir/Madam,

In recent weeks there has been a concerted focus on tackling Racism within football. It is highly commendable that your organisation is dealing with this very important subject head on, with sanctions and punishment handed out to perpetrators and associates of representative clubs.
It is also highly commendable that your organisation tackles discrimination and sectarianism within European football, especially as the sport you represent has close ties with society and cultural identity.

U.E.F.A. against Racism, U.E.F.A. against Discrimination, U.E.F.A. against Sectarianism, Respect, all relevant issues that your organisation rightly deserves praise and plaudits for meeting head on. As we in Scotland would say, "We're all Jock Tamson's bairns!", meaning everyone is the same, we are all human beings, regardless of colour, creed or religion.

However there is one subject missing from your initiatives, a subject of the utmost importance, a subject that to date your organisation is Ignoring, a subject that in my opinion is More deserving of your support and involvement than any other, a subject that is prevalent within the sport that you represent and are responsible for as the Governing body over all National European Associates, a Governing body to ensure rules are followed and Respect ,Morals and Ethical values are upheld. The subject that is of Paramount importance is ABUSE, not just abuse that is verbal or constitutes making salutes or gestures.

It is in fact Abuse that is Physical and Psychological and ruin's lives, career's and relationship's. If by now you don't get the bigger picture, the Abuse I am intimating is Child Sexual Abuse. As I have already indicated, it is highly commendable and admirable that you tackle all the derogatory issues that I have mentioned, But it is an absolute Disgrace that to date your organisation has failed to Acknowledge and deal with, in my opinion, a subject that is far more damaging, offensive and Unethical than any other mentioned.

In Scotland there is an endemic National scandal, which for more than 4 decades has been left to fester and germinate, undisputed, unchallenged and ignored by incompetent, immoral, uncompassionate, self centred, authoritative individuals, representative of the sporting, media, religious and political spectrum. This endemic scandal is prevalent predominantly in religion and sport, arguably the two most relevant subjects, that our representative Scottish Government have conveniently excluded from investigation into Historic child sexual abuse, in order to protect votes.

Incidently your associate representative organisation S.F.A. have for more than 4 decades, been informed and watched from the side lines as paedophiles have been criminally convicted and handed inappropriate jail sentences for child sexual abuse. These 4 convictions in the past year have been the sole responsibility of one football club, Celtic F.C. A club who have known, ignored and covered up the abuse which was perpetrated on their premises, for over 4 decades. Let's stop to digest and quantify 100's of victims over 4 decades, it is actually staggering and disgusting. A self proclaimed "club like no other!", who have shown total disregard and disdain for the 100's of poor victims, tortured and traumatised at the hands of the club like no other's employees, children whose only dream was to play for the club that they "loved", the club that ultimately, destroyed and discarded them. A club that is a member of an association that is under your auspices, that you grant a licence to operate and participate in your premier competitions, do you think that's ethical?

Your organisation has a duty of care, to protect, a duty that in so far you have Failed. Fortunately for your organisation you still have the chance to right the wrongs, to show compassion, empathy and respect for the victims, uphold your proclaimed Ethical values and tackle this abuse poison with the same commitment and vigour as your other initiatives, punish and sanction the perpetrators responsible for allowing these, abhorrent, reprehensible, heinous crimes.

Look no further than the authorities in U.S.A. , who dealt with the Penn State scandal, which was miniscule in comparison with Scotland's Shame. The U.S. authorities command total respect and admiration for the way they dealt with things. Hopefully for the sake of the future welfare of the 100's of Scottish victims your organisation can deliver Penn State Parity for Scottish victims of child sexual abuse within Scottish football.

This scandal requires your immediate attention and action as a priority and without delay, there are over 20 legal writs Imminently about to be served upon Celtic F.C., also they are to be exposed in a 3 hour series of documentaries which will be screened worldwide, early next year.

Don't miss your chance to tackle this scandal before being exposed as yet another organisation who Knew and did Nothing.

Look Forward to your reply

Yours sincerely

R.K.

Last edited:
Email to U.E.F.A.

16 Oct at 09:40

Dear Sir/Madam,

In recent weeks there has been a concerted focus on tackling Racism within football. It is highly commendable that your organisation is dealing with this very important subject head on, with sanctions and punishment handed out to perpetrators and associates of representative clubs.
It is also highly commendable that your organisation tackles discrimination and sectarianism within European football, especially as the sport you represent has close ties with society and cultural identity.

U.E.F.A. against Racism, U.E.F.A. against Discrimination, U.E.F.A. against Sectarianism, Respect, all relevant issues that your organisation rightly deserves praise and plaudits for meeting head on. As we in Scotland would say, "We're all Jock Tamson's bairns!", meaning everyone is the same, we are all human beings, regardless of colour, creed or religion.

However there is one subject missing form your initiatives, a subject of the utmost importance, a subject that to date your organisation is Ignoring, a subject that in my opinion is More deserving of your support and involvement than any other, a subject that is prevalent within the sport that you represent and are responsible for as the Governing body over all National European Associates, a Governing body to ensure rules are followed and Respect ,Morals and Ethical values are upheld. The subject that is of Paramount importance is ABUSE, not just abuse that is verbal or constitutes making salutes or gestures.

It is in fact Abuse that is Physical and Psychological and ruin's lives, career's and relationship's. If by now you don't get the bigger picture, the Abuse I am intimating is Child Sexual Abuse. As I have already indicated, it is highly commendable and admirable that you tackle all the derogatory issues that I have mentioned, But it is an absolute Disgrace that to date your organisation has failed to Acknowledge and deal with, in my opinion, a subject that is far more damaging, offensive and Unethical than any other mentioned.

In Scotland there is an endemic National scandal, which for more than 4 years has been left to fester and germinate, undisputed, unchallenged and ignored by incompetent, immoral, uncompassionate, self centred, authoritative individuals, representative of the sporting, media, religious and political spectrum. This endemic scandal is prevalent predominantly in religion and sport, arguably the two most relevant subjects, that our representative Scottish Government have conveniently excluded from investigation into Historic child sexual abuse.

Incidently your associate representative organisation S.F.A. have for more than 4 decades, been informed and watched from the side lines as paedophiles have been criminally convicted and handed inappropriate jail sentences for child sexual abuse. These 4 convictions in the past year have been the sole responsibility of one football club, Celtic F.C. A club who have known, ignored and covered up the abuse which was perpetrated on their premises, for over 4 decades. Let's stop to digest and quantify 100's of victims over 4 decades, it is actually staggering and disgusting. A self proclaimed "club like no other!", who have shown total disregard and disdain for the 100's of poor victims, tortured and traumatised at the hands of the club like no other's employees, children whose only dream was to play for the club that they "loved", the club that ultimately, destroyed and discarded them. A club that is a member of an association that is under your auspices, that you grant a licence to operate and participate in your premier competitions, do you think that's ethical?

Your organisation has a duty of care, to protect, a duty that in so far you have Failed. Fortunately for your organisation you still have the chance to right the wrongs, to show compassion, empathy and respect for the victims, uphold your proclaimed Ethical values and tackle this abuse poison with the same commitment and vigour as your other initiatives, punish and sanction the perpetrators responsible for allowing these, abhorrent, reprehensible, heinous crimes.

Look no further than the authorities in U.S.A. , dealt with the Penn State scandal, which was miniscule in comparison with Scotland's Shame. The U.S. authorities command total respect and admiration for the way they dealt with things. Hopefully for the sake of the future welfare of the 100's of Scottish victims your organisation can deliver Penn State Parity for Scottish victims of child sexual abuse within Scottish football.

This scandal requires your immediate attention and action as a priority and without delay, there are over 20 legal writs Imminently about to be served upon Celtic F.C., also they are to be exposed in a 3 hour series of documentaries which will be screened worldwide, early next year.

Don't miss your chance to tackle this scandal before being exposed as yet another organisation who Knew and did Nothing.

Look Forward to your reply

Yours sincerely

R.K.

Outstanding letter Kai ;)

Email to U.E.F.A

Dear Sir/Madam,

U.E.F.A. rules page 18,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Simply hitting the 'Like' button doesn't do this post justice. Excellent letter.

Back