Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not a shock to see all the Celtic fans in work this week bragging about this case. All abuse is horrid but this doesn’t compare to the Knew camp. This still needs to be fully investigated though - difference is we actually want the truth while they try and hide it
Celtic and their peado ring have more convicted bheasts(That they all knew about)than there is people raising a claim against Rangers so I’m not quite sure what they’ve got to brag about ffs! :oops: o_O

Not a shock to see all the Celtic fans in work this week bragging about this case. All abuse is horrid but this doesn’t compare to the Knew camp. This still needs to be fully investigated though - difference is we actually want the truth while they try and hide it

Interesting that they now want to talk about this subject now mate. Hope they can look themselves in the mirror, trashy bastards.

How can any right-minded person brag about kids being abused?

How do you get to be so de-sensitised, that this brings you any joy?

Funny how BBC Scotland didn’t feel Henry’s input was required after the 6 convictions at Parkpaed

Henry and his alleged ties to the Edinburgh paedo ring that Rennie and Strachan were involved in makes his involvement very concerning with any CSA investigations

I wouldn’t have him anywhere near any investigation and his willingness to only comment on this alleged event at Rangers but he was not available to criticise Nonce FC after their 6th convicted paedo

A sham and maybe the writs are just about to be served on Nonce FC and this story has been revamped to put the spotlight us

I believe only a UK wide investigation is the way forward and whoever is guilty of cover ups needs named and shamed

With reference to yesterday's B.B.C. report by Mark Daly, Rangers are correct it's sensationalist propaganda that's probably been conjured up by a combination of lawwell/ Hollicom/ msm journalist's & the B.B.C. to deflect the heat from them.

Can Rangers verify that this guy who was talking to Daly last night was part of a youth team at the club at the time he claims he was interfered with? Could Graeme Souness or Walter Smith be contacted for information that would hopefully defend the club? Strathclyde Police at the time, could have lost accidentally or deliberately any logged report during the move from Pitt Street to Dalmarnock, let's not forget Celtic's ring, there is dark forces at work to protect them and besmirch our name.

Not for one minute defending Neely, but what they said last night the boy had his shorts pulled down and put across Neely's knee, he was waiting on a smack which never came. Recently a Celtic youth coach Michael Murphy was dismissed for inappropriate behaviour, was this behaviour on a par with Neely's?, was Neely's behaviour inappropriate or the same as Murphy's? Why not the same intense focus by the B.B.C. on that recent case? I would say proof of an agenda?
There was no physical penetration by Neely according to the boy, Rangers state that when the parents complained Neely was grilled and then dismissed on admission.

Did the parents ask for no police involvement? Were the police contacted but no official details were put on the system? Were official details logged by someone now retired or deceased and have now been tampered with, reference the S.F.A. section removed, reporting abuse as highlighted yesterday? If Rangers were asked to report the incident to the police and failed to do so, that is of concern, but as it stands it's all here say.

Conjecture is in my opinion the basis of the B.B.C. report as there are too many grey areas, 6 lines from the Rangers News at the time do not constitute us to be tarred with the same brush, which they so vehemently crave.

If there was a request not to publicise at the time due to maybe the parents or the boy wishing to keep out the public eye, then why would anyone at Rangers News know the circumstances, it would be the natural thing to wish well anyone, like a coach, leaving to pursue other avenues.

As I said previously there is a big difference in the severity between what allegedly happened at our club and the systematic physical abuse at the scum premises. They're trying to put a different slant on it and dress it up but in reality it's nothing really that wasn't already out there.

The B.B.C. though are a disgrace and the bias is blatant, in their report it should have highlighted when mentioning Hutcheson Vale and Hibs, that he only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of disclosure by Hibs. Rangers can't be held accountable for someone like him being employed due to the silence of Hibs.

Same for this Harry Dunn guy if he's not exposed then how can you be responsible, unlike them we never knowingly employed a paedophile.

Carry on for a full Independent Public Inquiry.
The police can't even keep evidence for 8 months let alone 30-40 years. In that time the police would hardly look at sexual offences as it was thought impossible to prove. It was thought to be his word against mine and normally dropped right away.

I’m receiving pm’s from various posters saying that’s it, we’re fcked so I’ll answer here. I urge you to look at this from a different perspective.

Our aim is to get a full independent inquiry into all goings on in Scottish football past and present. Tonight I believe Mark Daly has delivered a blessing in disguise rather than what most think, a blow to Rangers football club.

I’ll say it again, that we all knew about Neely. An inquiry will uncover anything untoward at all football clubs. That goes without saying. I believe Daly has just accelerated this process into the public eye again tonight.

@mdingwall posted earlier in the Daly thread that basically said it all. If you haven’t read it then I urge you to do so.
This thread is about bringing that disgusting club in front of an inquiry to answer for their crimes against humanity and their attempted coverups in doing so.

We believe it’s important to keep this thread on the subject of Celtic. As I write this now, there are people in the background firing emails out in all directions reference tonight.

We will no longer accept standard replies from MSP’s and other authorities that we are in contact with. Also remember that tonight was the BBC. Believe me we have a lot more positive contacts than them.

So if I can just reiterate. This thread is about bringing Celtic to justice and all of their apologists in front of an inquiry to answer questions that have yet to be answered. This includes the SNP and especially an under qualified justice secretary.
Well said.

He is the one heading their inquiry,a former friend & special advisor to the mass rapist Cardinal O'Brien who plied young priests with drink then raped them,his fellow director at gay youth was Rennie the worse of paedophiles .This Martin Henry

are those twitter links being quoted to other people in the thread?

if they are not they should be

How can any right-minded person brag about kids being abused?

How do you get to be so de-sensitised, that this brings you any joy?
That's them justified, cleansed.
It happens everywhere, not just at septic, this proves it.
I asked a guy at work yesterday,, a father of two teenage boys, if he truly believed this.
I asked him, if his lad came in from his tennis lessons and told him he'd been watched in the showers by one of the coaches, or a cleaner, would he say bto his son "I know son, don't worry about it as it happens everywhere"?
I didn't wait for an answer.

Funny how BBC Scotland didn’t feel Henry’s input was required after the 6 convictions at Parkpaed

Henry and his alleged ties to the Edinburgh paedo ring that Rennie and Strachan were involved in makes his involvement very concerning with any CSA investigations

I wouldn’t have him anywhere near any investigation and his willingness to only comment on this alleged event at Rangers but he was not available to criticise Nonce FC after their 6th convicted paedo

A sham and maybe the writs are just about to be served on Nonce FC and this story has been revamped to put the spotlight us

I believe only a UK wide investigation is the way forward and whoever is guilty of cover ups needs named and shamed
Definitely agree with you that a UK wide investigation needs to happen. If so then hopefully that would take it out of the hands of Holyrood reference an independent inquiry. I trust nobody in Holyrood on appointing someone to head the inquiry.

Email to Mark Daly B.B.C.

To:mark.daly@bbc.co.uk

19 Oct at 10:40

Hi Mark,

Following your derogatory report on 17/10/2019 which was broadcast on B.B.C. news reports, can I ask what is your Agenda with Rangers F.C.?
Rangers released a statement which stated that your report was sensationalist with an unfair accusation. A well worded and accurate description in my opinion.

Can you explain your accusation of a cover up? My understanding is that the boy was subject to inappropriate behaviour, which his parents then reported to Rangers, leading to a meeting with Graeme Souness, Walter Smith & Alistair Hood, questioning Neely. By admission he was then dismissed and allegedly Rangers reported the matter to Strathclyde police.

Someone at Rangers News reported his departure in a small 6 line caption, someone who was unlikely privy as to the reason of the departure and as any respecting individual would do they wished him well for the future. How can this be construed as a cover up based on this news piece?

You also failed to omit from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
Recently Celtic F.C. dismissed a youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour, did you afford the same reporting standards as to your Neely report? Alluding to this latest incident at Celtic F.C. , it begs the question, "is it safe for parents to allow their children to play & train at Celtic F.C./ St.Patrick's boys club, at this present time?",
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

I am working with a team of volunteers to obtain justice for the victims of all Scottish historical child sex abuse, a lot of us have friends ,relatives and colleagues whose then children were abused predominantly by employees of Celtic F.C., we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for these poor victims, as they have been ignored for over 4 decades.

A heads up for you Mark, we are at advanced stages to securing backing from a wealthy individual who is abhorred at the plight of the victims, with their backing, we intend to legally challenge those who construct libellous, ill informed and fictitious media reports which have an adverse impact for the victims. I would suggest an apology would suffice reference your inaccurate report on Thursday, any legal action undertaken will be against individual persons and not the organisation they "work" for , i.e. the B.B.C., why should the taxpayer foot the bill to defend the action of an individual with a clear and biased agenda?.

Look forward to your reply Mark.

Yours Sincerely
R.K.

Hi Mark,

Following your derogatory report on 17/10/2019 which was broadcast on B.B.C. news reports, can I ask what is your Agenda with Rangers F.C.?
Rangers released a statement which stated that your report was sensationalist with an unfair accusation. A well worded and accurate description in my opinion.

Can you explain your accusation of a cover up? My understanding is that the boy was subject to inappropriate behaviour, which his parents then reported to Rangers, leading to a meeting with Graeme Souness, Walter Smith & Alistair Hood, questioning Neely. By admission he was then dismissed and allegedly Rangers reported the matter to Strathclyde police.

Someone at Rangers News reported his departure in a small 6 line caption, someone who was unlikely privy as to the reason of the departure and as any respecting individual would do they wished him well for the future. How can this be construed as a cover up based on this news piece?

You also failed to omit from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
Recently Celtic F.C. dismissed a youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour, did you afford the same reporting standards as to your Neely report? Alluding to this latest incident at Celtic F.C. , it begs the question, "is it safe for parents to allow their children to play & train at Celtic F.C./ St.Patrick's boys club, at this present time?",
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

I am working with a team of volunteers to obtain justice for the victims of all Scottish historical child sex abuse, a lot of us have friends ,relatives and colleagues whose then children were abused predominantly by employees of Celtic F.C., we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for these poor victims, as they have been ignored for over 4 decades.

A heads up for you Mark, we are at advanced stages to securing backing from a wealthy individual who is abhorred at the plight of the victims, with their backing, we intend to legally challenge those who construct libellous, ill informed and fictitious media reports which have an adverse impact for the victims. I would suggest an apology would suffice reference your inaccurate report on Thursday, any legal action undertaken will be against individual persons and not the organisation they "work" for , i.e. the B.B.C., why should the taxpayer foot the bill to defend the action of an individual with a clear and biased agenda?.

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
Excellent again RK

Hi Mark,

Yours Sincerely
R.K.

Superb email mate...would love him to question lawwell on the results of his 2yr secret investigation.

Hi Mark,

Yours Sincerely
R.K.

Good email mate, and i don't mean to detract from what you are doing, however one small issue, if he had "failed to omit" something from his report, that means he would have included it.
Sorry to be picky, but should have read "failed to include" or just "omitted".

Good email mate, and i don't mean to detract from what you are doing, however one small issue, if he had "failed to omit" something from his report, that means he would have included it.
Sorry to be picky, but should have read "failed to include" or just "omitted".
Well spotted mate ,should have just been omitted, oh well can't be perfect all the time:)) will fix it and resend with BT's Lawwell inquiry

Revised email to Mark Daly B.B.C. ;)

19 Oct at 11:47

Hi Mark,

You also omitted from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, along with revealing the answer's to Mr Lawwell's secret 2 year internal investigation, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

Yours Sincerely

R.K.

Revised email to Mark Daly B.B.C. ;)

19 Oct at 11:47

Hi Mark,

You also omitted from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, along with revealing the answer's to Mr Lawwell's secret 2 year internal investigation, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

Yours Sincerely

R.K.
Personally speaking I wouldnt have given that kunt any information about financial backing.

Hi Mark,

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
With regards to the Rangers News, would they expect it to print we sacked Neely due to inappropriate behaviour . It was a standard paragraph which would be used for any low level employee leaving the club.

The question that needs asking is why is Martin Henry commenting in such a biased manner on Daly’s report when the SFA report hasn’t even been published yet?
Should said person be heading an SFA inquiry at all?
Although no criminal evidence was found reference Martin Henry, it’s plain to see the optics are bad considering who was around him previously.

^^^ This pdf is one of the most frightening reads ever.
To think that this guy will be responsible for creating the report that will possibly influence the Scottish government, SFA and Uefa in their final decisions.
Full independent enquiry from outwith these shores is the only way.

Scotland is absolutely going to need outside help to investigate just what is going/has gone on here

Email to S.F.A.

To:alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk

19 Oct at 14:12

Dear Alyson,

Can you please enlighten me as to whom appointed Martin Henry to head the inquiry into historical child sex abuse within Scottish football?
This appointment appears to be an extremely crass decision with relation to the company this man has kept.

Among others, I believe he is a friend and advisor for cardinal O'Brien who was involved in the very subject that Martin Henry is investigating. To normal thinking persons with traditional values this amounts to a conflict of interest, it is incomprehensible that his findings will be impartial, pertaining to certain clubs and individuals, due to the company he keeps.

Why did Mr Henry feel the need to appear and comment about Rangers F.C. and Gordon Neely during a report by Mark Daly on B.B.C. News bulletins on 17/10/2019?
Does Mr Henry have an agenda concerning Rangers F.C. ? If not then why has he not shown the same appetite to discuss the 4 criminally convicted paedophiles employed by Celtic F.C. and the recently dismissed youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour.

Would he care to discuss with Peter Lawwell the 2 year secret internal investigation into historic child sex abuse at Celtic F.C. and then portray the findings to the Scottish public and fearful parents who have children attending this clubs youth teams?

Why the delay in any findings from Mr Henrys investigation? After all the victims of this abuse have been waiting 4 decades for investigation, answers and punishment
What qualifications does Mr Henry have to suggest he is capable of conducting an investigation of this magnitude, with integrity and impartiality? .

I would hope that you would have the respect to return an acknowledgement email Alyson, as so far you have ignored all my previous correspondence, which will be highlighted later when the public inquiry ensues.

Look forward to your reply

Regards
R.K.

Last edited:

Hi Mark,

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
#Belter

Email to S.F.A.

To:alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk

19 Oct at 14:12

Dear Alyson,

Can you please enlighten me as to whom appointed Martin Henry to head the inquiry into historical child sex abuse within Scottish football?
This appointment appears to be an extremely crass decision with relation to the company this man has kept.

Among others, I believe he is a friend and advisor for cardinal O'Brien who was involved in the very subject that Martin Henry is investigating. To normal thinking persons with traditional values this amounts to a conflict of interest, it is incomprehensible that his findings will be impartial, pertaining to certain clubs and individuals, due to the company he keeps.

Why did Mr Henry feel the need to appear and comment about Rangers F.C. and Gordon Neely during a report by Mark Daly on B.B.C. News bulletins on 17/10/2019?
Does Mr Henry have an agenda concerning Rangers F.C. ? If not then why has he not shown the same appetite to discuss the 4 criminally convicted paedophiles employed by Celtic F.C. and the recently dismissed youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour.

Would he care to discuss with Peter Lawwell the 2 year secret internal investigation into historic child sex abuse at Celtic F.C. and then portray the findings to the Scottish public and fearful parents who have children attending this clubs youth teams?

Why the delay in any findings from Mr Henrys investigation? After all the victims of this abuse have been waiting 4 decades for investigation, answers and punishment
What qualifications does Mr Henry have to suggest he is capable of conducting an investigation of this magnitude, with integrity and impartiality? .

I would hope that you would have the respect to return an acknowledgement email Alyson, as so far you have ignored all my previous correspondence, which will be highlighted later when the public inquiry ensues.

Look forward to your reply

Regards
R.K.

Excellent as always Kai.

Hi Mark,

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
I wouldn’t have told him about the benefactor about to help you and your team .
If by any chance it falls through then your left with egg on your face and you all have done too much work to let that happen.
keep up the great job you’re doing

The stuff that lady has to put up with is atrocious these vile subhumans need to understand this whole sordid affair will come out whether they like it or not.
Believe me, Michelle Gray can stand up and hold her own when it comes to that vermin and their abuse. And she is correct when she states the the truth is just around the corner.

Another thing I would like to point out. Can you imagine any bear treating this lady like this if the tables were turned? They certainly are a different breed. They will go to any length to try and protect the name of Celtic.

Absolute filth and I’m glad to say I don’t associate with any of them.

Back