Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The must know plenty about the abuse by now.
It’s been in every paper.
What they don’t know about is how the victims have been treated, the separate entity fiasco, the lack of a will for an inquiry, the reasoning why there is that lack of will, the lack of condemnation for and of this from the country’s government, more so from Sturgeon and Yousaf, the scandal of the two year internal investigation by one entity into another, apparently.
(If the purpose of this was anything other than to ensure all links to septic could be quashed, I’m a Dutchman).
And, second most importantly, this recent proposal of cash for silence.
Get this information out in the open, especially regarding the victims and they proposed pay-offs, and I’m sure we’ll see a major change of opinion and influence on this.
A small percentage of the population read newspapers

As you will see below, the cost of this is staggering. Yet John Swinney finds it appropriate that the Scottish taxpayer should pay for Celtic’s crimes.

As you will see below, the cost of this is staggering. Yet John Swinney finds it appropriate that the Scottish taxpayer should pay for Celtic’s crimes.

Can't read the full article but it'd be interesting to know who it is that has challenged the costs? Presumably they would also be concerned by the timeline (not reporting till 2022) and terms of reference?

Can't read the full article but it'd be interesting to know who it is that has challenged the costs? Presumably they would also be concerned by the timeline (not reporting till 2022) and terms of reference?
Apologies if you couldn’t read the full article above on my last post. Full article below.

Scotland’s inquiry into historical child abuse has been challenged to publish a full breakdown of costs, after it emerged that an average of more than £40,000 a day was charged to the public purse over three months.

Figures for July to September reveal that costs exceeded £3.7m, taking the total to almost £27m since the inquiry began in 2015. Last week, the inquiry, chaired by Lady Smith, insisted that its approach to transparency over costs was “progressive”, but refused to publish a breakdown until its work was concluded.

It was due to last four-years, but it is now expected to run until at least 2022, amid predictions that the final cost will be £40m to £50m.

In recent months, officials are believed to have taken evidence from abuse survivors who have emigrated, involving flights to countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. A spokesman said the costs involved were not a “significant factor”.

John O’Connell, chief executive of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, said: “Many Scots will be concerned by the lack of transparency, given the increasing costs of this behind-closed-doors inquiry. It is not unreasonable to ask why interviews were conducted in person, rather than using video calling. A thorough breakdown of costs should be provided to ensure taxpayers’ money has been spent wisely.”

A spokesman for the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry said it published costs quarterly “to ensure it remains open and transparent”.

“The inquiry continues to pursue, at all times, the extensive investigative work required by its wide terms of reference,” he said. “Staffing levels have increased to support the level of investigative work that is carried out outwith hearings.”

This included the taking of evidence in private sessions. Costs had also been incurred relating to enhancing the digital evidence system to support the documentary evidence that would be critical for its future work.

The fourth phase of hearings began in June, with the first of three case studies on residential establishments run by male religious orders.

“A considerable amount of evidence has been examined in these hearings and the case study into institutions run by the Marists, the third in the series, concluded in early November. A case study into child migration is due to start in early December,” he said.

Last edited:
Apologies if you couldn’t read the full article above on my last post. Full article below.

Scotland’s inquiry into historical child abuse has been challenged to publish a full breakdown of costs, after it emerged that an average of more than £40,000 a day was charged to the public purse over three months.

Figures for July to September reveal that costs exceeded £3.7m, taking the total to almost £27m since the inquiry began in 2015. Last week, the inquiry, chaired by Lady Smith, insisted that its approach to transparency over costs was “progressive”, but refused to publish a breakdown until its work was concluded.

It was due to last four-years, but it is now expected to run until at least 2022, amid predictions that the final cost will be £40m to £50m.

In recent months, officials are believed to have taken evidence from abuse survivors who have emigrated, involving flights to countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. A spokesman said the costs involved were not a “significant factor”.

John O’Connell, chief executive of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, said: “Many Scots will be concerned by the lack of transparency, given the increasing costs of this behind-closed-doors inquiry. It is not unreasonable to ask why interviews were conducted in person, rather than using video calling. A thorough breakdown of costs should be provided to ensure taxpayers’ money has been spent wisely.”

A spokesman for the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry said it published costs quarterly “to ensure it remains open and transparent”.

“The inquiry continues to pursue, at all times, the extensive investigative work required by its wide terms of reference,” he said. “Staffing levels have increased to support the level of investigative work that is carried out outwith hearings.”

This included the taking of evidence in private sessions. Costs had also been incurred relating to enhancing the digital evidence system to support the documentary evidence that would be critical for its future work.

The fourth phase of hearings began in June, with the first of three case studies on residential establishments run by male religious orders.

“A considerable amount of evidence has been examined in these hearings and the case study into institutions run by the Marists, the third in the series, concluded in early November. A case study into child migration is due to start in early December,” he said.
This is a fuken horror show of how deep into the sewer these kunts will plunge. Every single quote in there reeks of delay, spin, fuk 'em with long, nebulous rhetoric with no solid information except that it's going to be costly.

The cost for this debacle should be placed at the feet of both the Catholic Church and Celtic F.C. as they are the two prolific contributing factors and both should be heavily punished financially, both with the costs of investigation and the compensation due to the poor victims.

Also the investigation is a farce unless carried out Independently which we all know is not the case.

Email to Kirstene Hair Conservative M.S.P.

To:kirstene.hair.msp@parliament.scot

11 Nov at 10:46

Dear Kirstene,

Following your appearance on Question Time 7/11/2019 I would like to take the opportunity to commend yourself for your performance in the face of a hostile panel and a loaded audience as per usual with the B.B.C. for this programme.

It was particularly disturbing to have two anti British pro Independent cretins on the panel, whose credentials have to be questioned as to why they "deserved" their place on the panel, to allow them a platform to serve their nonsensical diatribe.

One a self centred, uncaring, obnoxious, ignorant, immoral & unethical, "justice secretary?", the other an apparent "journalist", who is a British hating, Republican terrorist sympathiser, both with the same agenda.

Humza Yousaf even had the audacity to accuse Barry Gardiner of weaponizing victims of child sex abuse , which leads me to informing you that I am working within a group fighting for justice for victims of historical child sex abuse within Scottish football for the past 5 decades. I relate Humza and audacity as this man has continually ignored our correspondence regarding the poor victims, it is utterly disgraceful and he is not fit for office within a democratic Government.

I have written to the opposition party leaders , regarding the proposal last week by Deputy First Minister John Swinney, that the Scottish taxpayer should fund £10k compensation per claimant for victims who have been abused and in turn they should sign a gagging order to protect the perpetrators, a disgusting and unethical proposal.

This is a fantastic opportunity to highlight to the electorate how unethical and corrupt the S.N.P. Government are, it is akin to you or I abusing children then have the taxpayer pay compensation for our abhorrent actions and have it silenced to protect us, it is nothing short of disgraceful and it should be enough to bring down this rancid party.

The opposition parties must not let this opportunity pass by, to date Humza, Swinney and Nicola and their cohorts have all failed to even acknowledge any of our correspondence on the scandal, their silence is deafening and their weaponizing of the victims is sickening.

Look forward to your thoughts and reply.

Yours sincerely

R.K.

Dear Kirstene,

Following your appearance on Question Time 7/11/2019 I would like to take the opportunity to commend yourself for your performance in the face of a hostile panel and a loaded audience as per usual with the B.B.C. for this programme.

It was particularly disturbing to have two anti British pro Independent cretins on the panel, whose credentials have to be questioned as to why they "deserved" their place on the panel, to allow them a platform to serve their nonsensical diatribe.

One a self centred, uncaring, obnoxious, ignorant, immoral & unethical, "justice secretary?", the other an apparent "journalist", who is a British hating, Republican terrorist sympathiser, both with the same agenda.

Humza Yousaf even had the audacity to accuse Barry Gardiner of weaponizing victims of child sex abuse , which leads me to informing you that I am working within a group fighting for justice for victims of historical child sex abuse within Scottish football for the past 5 decades. I relate Humza and audacity as this man has continually ignored our correspondence regarding the poor victims, it is utterly disgraceful and he is not fit for office within a democratic Government.

I have written to the opposition party leaders , regarding the proposal last week by Deputy First Minister John Swinney, that the Scottish taxpayer should fund £10k compensation per claimant for victims who have been abused and in turn they should sign a gagging order to protect the perpetrators, a disgusting and unethical proposal.

This is a fantastic opportunity to highlight to the electorate how unethical and corrupt the S.N.P. Government are, it is akin to you or I abusing children then have the taxpayer pay compensation for our abhorrent actions and have it silenced to protect us, it is nothing short of disgraceful and it should be enough to bring down this rancid party.

The opposition parties must not let this opportunity pass by, to date Humza, Swinney and Nicola and their cohorts have all failed to even acknowledge any of our correspondence on the scandal, their silence is deafening and their weaponizing of the victims is sickening.

Yours sincerely

R.K.
Excellent RK.

Top marks again RK , I only hope somebody of importance at the receiving end is taking this all in and is going to take it further instead of side stepping such important issues which only adds to more lack of sympathy or help for the victims . Methinks a grenade up the rear of some them might move them into taking action . What a mob of charlatans they are !

Intersting reading today on the herald website. Apparently the sneeky SNPs have been desyorying emails and mails using undehand methods.
If im readimg this correctly then any responses from snp memebers frim snp email addresses are not subject to freedom of information legistation.

Intersting reading today on the herald website. Apparently the sneeky SNPs have been desyorying emails and mails using undehand methods.
If im readimg this correctly then any responses from snp memebers frim snp email addresses are not subject to freedom of information legistation.

Typical tactics.

Just a thank you to EVERYONE who helped us get the funding for the Anti SNP Leaflets.

I’ll name them all later but we were over subscribed due to the support of bears on FF and will distribute them at the Hearts game at Ibrox.

Due to the over subscription we will now have 30,000 leaflets instead of 20,000 we budgeted for, so when they are ready if anyone wants some to take to their local community then please let us know.

GET THE SNP out of Scotland guys for our community’s sake.

You see their behaviour every day on this thread.

Been watching Chris Hansen on YouTube currently trying to out weirdo Onision for grooming that’s the kind of investigative reporter the victims of Celtic need to bring this case to light.

Hansen has been bringing these sick people to justice since 2004 and took on the Onision case because the sheer number of YouTube comments left on one of his vids. He also did some stuff on the Penn state case in the US.

Hopefully if enough bears were post comments he might look into the scandal that’s gone on at Celtic?

Cairney up at court on Thursday and that’s the last route of appeal,one cheeky bastard!

as far as I believe that’s the last “live” case but either way if it is MP’s need to answer the question on an independent national enquiry into historical sexual abuse within the game and the gang of predators at cfc/cbc.

That should be the bare minimum for survivors and that is not even scratching the surface of the cover up by the main culprits of directors,managers and governing bodies.

Just watched an interview on GMB with Ronan Farrow, he’s the journalist who exposed Weinstein in Hollywood along with several others, he said that his bosses told him to drop it, he didn’t and the rest is history, my point is that along the way he came across nothing but stalling and covering up for one another within not only the movie business but all across varying sections of society, could be worth copying him into what is going on.

Dear Kirstene,

Yours sincerely

R.K.
Have you had a reply from her mate?

Just watched an interview on GMB with Ronan Farrow, he’s the journalist who exposed Weinstein in Hollywood along with several others, he said that his bosses told him to drop it, he didn’t and the rest is history, my point is that along the way he came across nothing but stalling and covering up for one another within not only the movie business but all across varying sections of society, could be worth copying him into what is going on.

FARROW FARROW we will FARROW rangers.

‘Was his death covered up’
A public enquiry held into the death of sheko bayho which is admirable , nikla and useless speak to the family and they get what they want, like I say admirable and the right thing to do in order to make sure nothing like that happens again and you know what, PS and it’s officers might be cleared of any blame.

Look and contrast the difference to the way the Grays and others have been shunned due to nikla and useless determined ignorance of this, shameful.

‘Was his death covered up’
A public enquiry held into the death of sheko bayho which is admirable , nikla and useless speak to the family and they get what they want, like I say admirable and the right thing to do in order to make sure nothing like that happens again and you know what, PS and it’s officers might be cleared of any blame.

Look and contrast the difference to the way the Grays and others have been shunned due to nikla and useless determined ignorance of this, shameful.
Need someone like Adam Tompkins to raise this in Parliament.

I'm proud to be a Follow Follow member, with all the fantastic work you are all doing to help the victims of these horrendous crimes. I hope , in the end, the likes of Humza, Wee Krankie and the rest of them are remembered for the absolute scum that they are. When a political career is more important than the protection of children at Celtic FC, then they deserve everything they get.
Keep up the fantastic work lads, we're all proud of you.

Just seen a big STV tea-time news item about a convicted child abuser who has been found to be running a kids go-karting operation. It seems they are now calling into question the whole of Scottish motor sport over the exposure of this one guy.
Much as it may be a sensible precaution to take, it's most peculiar then that the same STV (along with the rest of the mhedia) are strangely silent when a single high profile fitba club has no less than SIX convicted paedophiles associated with it over a period of half a century.
Everybody and their dog put these bastards on a pedestal when we were fucked over, media,politicians and the general public they will fight tooth and nail to keep them there, the truly frightening thing is that this society is letting them continue to wear the mask and no one in any position to actually help the victims has the balls to do it. What else is being covered up in this insidious mix I wonder.

Cardinal Archbishop George Pell's last and final means of getting away with child rape has been fuckin granted with the High Court of Australia agreeing to hear his appeal. WTF
An absolute disgrace , what makes any high ranking Catholic or any other Religion for that matter any different than any other human being who has committed sexual acts on children to think they should not receive a hefty punishment for they're appalling crimes by appealing for mercy . What mercy did they show they’re victims ? I hope the filthy rat’s appeal is rejected :mad:

Cardinal Archbishop George Pell's last and final means of getting away with child rape has been fuckin granted with the High Court of Australia agreeing to hear his appeal. WTF
Pell has the most expensive legal team in Australia working for him, they have failed three times to get him off with his crimes, several charges were dropped due to the victims being unfit to stand trial, relatives of deceased victims were not allowed to have their stories heard in court, one of the victims of which he has been found guilty committed suicide from a heroine overdose.

Pell's appeal is based on "reasonable doubt", he is claiming his victim is lying or that his alibi places reasonable doubt on the conviction, his dead victims are not here to have their voices heard and have their day in court, he is sh!tting on their memories.

Let's not forget Pell also lied to the Royal commission and has hindered investigations into pedophile priests he helped move around Australia and to other countries.

Seven judges will now hear his appeal, all will be Catholic, let's hope the Australian justice system does not buckle under the pressure being applied from the vatican.

Pell has the most expensive legal team in Australia working for him, they have failed three times to get him off with his crimes, several charges were dropped due to the victims being unfit to stand trial, relatives of deceased victims were not allowed to have their stories heard in court, one of the victims of which he has been found guilty committed suicide from a heroine overdose.

Pell's appeal is based on "reasonable doubt", he is claiming his victim is lying or that his alibi places reasonable doubt on the conviction, his dead victims are not here to have their voices heard and have their day in court, he is sh!tting on their memories.

Let's not forget Pell also lied to the Royal commission and has hindered investigations into pedophile priests he helped move around Australia and to other countries.

Seven judges will now hear his appeal, all will be Catholic, let's hope the Australian justice system does not buckle under the pressure being applied from the vatican.

Their cynicism knows no bounds mate :mad:

Their cynicism knows no bounds mate :mad:
The vatican is pretending to distance itself from Pell, but they are financing his legal team in an attempt to get him off, no one doubts his guilt anymore, yet we are seeing a last throw of the dice from a very wealthy and influential organisation.

I've been proud of the Australian justice system up to now, I juts hope they stand firm under what most be the most intense pressure from the church and its most senior representatives.

Maybe Scotland can act the same in the future and learn from this case.

I wonder why all the judges will be Catholic , please tell me they are not running Australia as well as Scotland . What’s the betting he walks off Sco….oops!!! paedo free .

The vatican is pretending to distance itself from Pell, but they are financing his legal team in an attempt to get him off, no one doubts his guilt anymore, yet we are seeing a last throw of the dice from a very wealthy and influential organisation.

I've been proud of the Australian justice system up to now, I juts hope they stand firm under what most be the most intense pressure from the church and its most senior representatives.

Maybe Scotland can act the same in the future and learn from this case.

I don’t trust this country to stand up at all RMDU.

We are pretty much fighting a rearguard action as the only community that seems to realise what is happening.

I wonder why all the judges will be Catholic , please tell me they are not running Australia as well as Scotland . What’s the betting he walks off Sco….oops!!! paedo free .
The judges may not all be Catholic mate, but very likely, I expect the vatican to pressure the courts to appoint "friendly" judges, the cult is not as strong over as it is back home and you can criticize it openly without being branded a sectarian bigot.

This is an extremely important case for the justice system over here, but even more important for the church.

That cannot be accurate, can it?
How the hell can a panel of 7 # judges in Oz all be catholic, if not picked by the defense itself?

The problem with the RC church is that it doesn't appear to think that the raping of alter boys is a serious crime. That's how warped that rotten religion is, and CFC is an extension of that church to a degree, their sporting wing in Scotland. They are happy to ignore or cover up these crimes. It's unfathomable to normal people.

I think we need to pay for a leading outside, independent investigative journalist to take the case up at CFC. I'd happily contribute a significant sum towards this, if we can identify the suitable candidate. They cannot get away with this & the victims deserve justice.

I don’t trust this country to stand up at all RMDU.

We are pretty much fighting a rearguard action as the only community that seems to realise what is happening.
Agreed mate, Scotland is at the stage Ireland was many years ago, its in complete denial about the scale of the abuse and wishes to hid from it rather than expose it for what it is. Our nation has a huge problem with child abuse and does not want to face, our government is weak and is afraid of convicting the organisations that are responsible, I believe that the abuse goes right to the top of Scottish society and as such our "leaders" are petrified of the backlash.

Why would Scotland be immune to pedophile clergy when it is common in every other country on the planet, the Catholic church has protected pedophile priests for centuries, Scotland will be no different and needs to deal with this, the victims deserve to be heard and have their day, it will be painful, but in time will protect our children.

I ask people over here if the church was a sports club would they expect it to be closed down, all answer yes, I expect the same, however with the CFC situation I am not sure if it will be punished at all?

I have watched you guys do what you do from a distance, please keep doing what you can, its the right thing to do and will serve our children for generations.

That cannot be accurate, can it?
How the hell can a panel of 7 # judges in Oz all be catholic, if not picked by the defense itself?

The problem with the RC church is that it doesn't appear to think that the raping of alter boys is a serious crime. That's how warped that rotten religion is, and CFC is an extension of that church to a degree, their sporting wing in Scotland. They are happy to ignore or cover up these crimes. It's unfathomable to normal people.

I think we need to pay for a leading outside, independent investigative journalist to take the case up at CFC. I'd happily contribute a significant sum towards this, if we can identify the suitable candidate. They cannot get away with this & the victims deserve justice.

Its just my take on it mate, if you look at the appeal judges here in NSW most are Catholic, lawmakers and politicians are always looked to be "good Christians", Oz is no different in this respect, I expect the church to press for friendly ears to hear their appeal, which hopefully fails.

Its just my take on it mate, if you look at the appeal judges here in NSW most are Catholic, lawmakers and politicians are always looked to be "good Christians", Oz is no different in this respect, I expect the church to press for friendly ears to hear their appeal, which hopefully fails.
The good news is that it appears only one of the seven Justices is a catholic, the rest went to Anglican, Presbyterian or secular schools.

From today’s DR

CELTIC Boys’ Club paedophile Frank Cairney’s “cynical” use of the justice system has been slammed by one of his victims.
The evil beast is to make his latest bid for freedom on tomorrow at the Court of Criminal Appeal in Edinburgh.
He is appealing his convictions despite the eight brave victims who independently took the stand at Hamilton Sheriff Court to give evidence against him.
Now, one of them has told the Daily Record how he is “insulted” and “disgusted” by Cairney’s constant appeals, saying they “prolong suffering” for the victims who were abused over a 20-year period.
Cairney was jailed for four years in February on nine charges of historical abuse by Sheriff Daniel Kelly QC, who said he used his role as manager of the club as a “sinister cover” to carry out his sexual abuse of children and that he was a “wolf in sheep’s clothing”.
The victim, who cannot be named, said: “It is totally cynical. I am insulted and disgusted by Cairney’s behaviour.
“I have had to suffer all my life for what he did to me 45 years ago. I would expect that the other seven victims feel the same.
“Giving evidence and having to see his face at the trial was a horrible experience. I wake up every night with the image of him in my head, several months on.
“If that is not enough for any human being to have to go through, leaving me badly traumatised, Cairney keeps the ball rolling and prolongs my suffering by appealing four times and putting me through a complete state of anxiety and fear at the slightest chance he is going to get out of jail soon.
“He is not man enough to accept or even acknowledge the damage he has done to me, and so continues to put me through further suffering, making it impossible for me to try and live a normal life.
“Is this his way of tormenting me further, for standing up to him, at last, in a court of law, with seven more innocent children who were within his evil grasp?
“I’ve spent my life silenced by the fear of ‘Big Frank’ and the power of Celtic Football Club.
“Why, after being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt, due to the courage of us eight victims, doesn’t he accept his light punishment for his predatory, evil, sexual abuse over decades? Just tell the truth like it is.
“Big Frank, you were part of an evil paedophile ring, pouncing on young boy’s hopes and dreams.”
Cairney’s lawyers have tried on two occasions to have him released from prison ahead of the appeal because of his apparent poor health. However, judges have refused to grant the requests. Lord Turnbull and Lord Drummond Young concluded there was not enough evidence to justify Cairney, 84, being granted interim liberation.
Cairney is thought to be serving time at Barlinnie Prison in Glasgow’s east end.
At his sentencing, Sheriff Kelly told Cairney: “At Celtic Boys’ Club, you had a great say in which of the young men would progress to being taken on by Celtic Football Club.
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing, little did parents suspect that the revered football manager was in fact an active paedophile.”
Cairney is one of four men associated with Celtic Boys’ Club or Celtic FC to be convicted of predatory paedophile behaviour in recent months.
Former kitman Jim McCafferty, 73, was jailed for six years and nine months.
Founder of the boys’ club Jim Torbett, 71, was jailed for two years in 1998, and then again for six years last November.
Gerald King, 66, a former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of preying on young victims while a teacher in Glasgow but avoided jail

From today’s DR

CELTIC Boys’ Club paedophile Frank Cairney’s “cynical” use of the justice system has been slammed by one of his victims.
The evil beast is to make his latest bid for freedom on tomorrow at the Court of Criminal Appeal in Edinburgh.
He is appealing his convictions despite the eight brave victims who independently took the stand at Hamilton Sheriff Court to give evidence against him.
Now, one of them has told the Daily Record how he is “insulted” and “disgusted” by Cairney’s constant appeals, saying they “prolong suffering” for the victims who were abused over a 20-year period.
Cairney was jailed for four years in February on nine charges of historical abuse by Sheriff Daniel Kelly QC, who said he used his role as manager of the club as a “sinister cover” to carry out his sexual abuse of children and that he was a “wolf in sheep’s clothing”.
The victim, who cannot be named, said: “It is totally cynical. I am insulted and disgusted by Cairney’s behaviour.
“I have had to suffer all my life for what he did to me 45 years ago. I would expect that the other seven victims feel the same.
“Giving evidence and having to see his face at the trial was a horrible experience. I wake up every night with the image of him in my head, several months on.
“If that is not enough for any human being to have to go through, leaving me badly traumatised, Cairney keeps the ball rolling and prolongs my suffering by appealing four times and putting me through a complete state of anxiety and fear at the slightest chance he is going to get out of jail soon.
“He is not man enough to accept or even acknowledge the damage he has done to me, and so continues to put me through further suffering, making it impossible for me to try and live a normal life.
“Is this his way of tormenting me further, for standing up to him, at last, in a court of law, with seven more innocent children who were within his evil grasp?
“I’ve spent my life silenced by the fear of ‘Big Frank’ and the power of Celtic Football Club.
“Why, after being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt, due to the courage of us eight victims, doesn’t he accept his light punishment for his predatory, evil, sexual abuse over decades? Just tell the truth like it is.
“Big Frank, you were part of an evil paedophile ring, pouncing on young boy’s hopes and dreams.”
Cairney’s lawyers have tried on two occasions to have him released from prison ahead of the appeal because of his apparent poor health. However, judges have refused to grant the requests. Lord Turnbull and Lord Drummond Young concluded there was not enough evidence to justify Cairney, 84, being granted interim liberation.
Cairney is thought to be serving time at Barlinnie Prison in Glasgow’s east end.
At his sentencing, Sheriff Kelly told Cairney: “At Celtic Boys’ Club, you had a great say in which of the young men would progress to being taken on by Celtic Football Club.
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing, little did parents suspect that the revered football manager was in fact an active paedophile.”
Cairney is one of four men associated with Celtic Boys’ Club or Celtic FC to be convicted of predatory paedophile behaviour in recent months.
Founder of the boys’ club Jim Torbett, 71, was jailed for two years in 1998, and then again for six years last November.
Gerald King, 66, a former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of preying on young victims while a teacher in Glasgow but avoided jail

Another report filled with direct ties between Celtic Football Club and Celtic Boys Club being one and the same. Will the Scottish Government or SFA act now?

From today’s DR

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICIARY

1st APPEAL COURT- 3 JUDGES

CRIMINAL APPEAL ROLL

Under THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995

A SITTING will be held on: THURSDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2019
At 10.30 am for the disposal of the following:-

APPEAL AGAINST CONVICTION

1. Francis Cairney
(In Custody)
Collins and Co,
Edinburgh.
HCA/2019/000091/XC

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICIARY

1st APPEAL COURT- 3 JUDGES

CRIMINAL APPEAL ROLL

Under THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995

A SITTING will be held on: THURSDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2019
At 10.30 am for the disposal of the following:-

APPEAL AGAINST CONVICTION

1. Francis Cairney
(In Custody)
Collins and Co,
Edinburgh.
HCA/2019/000091/XC
Collins & Co not too concerned about their reputation?

From today’s DR

Absolutely shameless disgusting reptile this maggot is!

First time I've heard one of the victims calling it out for exactly what it was. . . A PAEDOPHILE RING.

Celtic turned a blind eye in the full knowledge that paedophiles were running amok throughout their club.

Anyone asking questions ( Hugh Birt ) was immediately ousted.

Don’t be letting King off the hook because he did not get time,he is still friendly with Torbett.

was a teacher at St Martha’s and the connection to cbc is there,and this bastard is still walking the streets.

Cairney is one cheeky bastard and should be knocked back Thursdays and at the taxpayers expense.

Back