Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I admire the victim’s courage speaking out and letting the public know the true story about what went on at CBC and I wish more victims would do likewise so that there is no hiding place for paedophiles and they must take their punishment for ruining young victim’s lives . Well done to the Record too for bringing it out into the open , there has been too much hidden from the public view in the past about what went on at CBC . The sooner it all comes out the sooner the victims will get peace of mind .

Don’t be letting King off the hook because he did not get time,he is still friendly with Torbett.

was a teacher at St Martha’s and the connection to cbc is there,and this bastard is still walking the streets.

Cairney is one cheeky bastard and should be knocked back Thursdays and at the taxpayers expense.
This is correct. There’s definitely a connection with King.

This is correct. There’s definitely a connection with King.

defo BN94,below is from the bbc csc website

In the summer of 1983, King joined senior players from the boys’ club on a trip to Kearney, New Jersey, USA. He wrote a Celtic View article on the 
visit, headlined Trip of a Lifetime.

So we have King there as well in Kearney US,this is taken to another level as King was a teacher at St Martha’s,he would obviously using his connections at cbc to recruit the best lads from school football to their ranks,so there is a connection out with a sporting institution yes?

Agreed mate, Scotland is at the stage Ireland was many years ago, its in complete denial about the scale of the abuse and wishes to hid from it rather than expose it for what it is. Our nation has a huge problem with child abuse and does not want to face, our government is weak and is afraid of convicting the organisations that are responsible, I believe that the abuse goes right to the top of Scottish society and as such our "leaders" are petrified of the backlash.

Why would Scotland be immune to pedophile clergy when it is common in every other country on the planet, the Catholic church has protected pedophile priests for centuries, Scotland will be no different and needs to deal with this, the victims deserve to be heard and have their day, it will be painful, but in time will protect our children.

I ask people over here if the church was a sports club would they expect it to be closed down, all answer yes, I expect the same, however with the CFC situation I am not sure if it will be punished at all?

I have watched you guys do what you do from a distance, please keep doing what you can, its the right thing to do and will serve our children for generations.
Good post. And you maybe right on the issue of cfc being punished. I do honestly think this would be moving a lot faster if it wasn’t for the corruption governing our country.

I’ve said this previously. The people in the background are well aware of what we are up against. We are taking on a corrupt government and the Catholic cult that are both protecting Celtic.

They can spout the lies about the separate entity all day long, but as you can see with each media report that comes out blows the separate entity issue out the water. There is no such thing as a separate entity. Even victims that have spoken out have stated this not to be true.

A major stumbling block for us has been the SNP. Watching Humza with his comments on Question Time along with Haggerty shows you what we are up against.

One is under qualified to hold his position and the other will say anything to split the union. We cannot let this happen.

This battle will not be won overnight. We are in this for the long haul and to the end. To seek justice for the victims and the families, and to bring Celtic and their apologists in front of an inquiry.

Again I will say this. It has been proven worldwide what happens when the Catholic cult are brought to justice on child abuse. They will go to any lengths to protect their vile cult.

We are fighting this on a daily basis. The work that is AND has been done by us since taking this on will hopefully come out one day.

So like you say, they may never be punished. But the name of Celtic Football Club should be tarnished forever over this.

The fight for what’s right continues. We will never give up.

Email sent to Collins & co Criminal Defence Solicitors Edinburgh

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am absolutely speechless and totally disgusted at your once reputable company for having the audacity and sheer bloody mindedness to defend the beast Frank Cairney at the High Court Of Justiciary, Edinburgh tomorrow 14th November 2019.

This is a filthy excuse for a human being who has for over a period of 4 decades sexually abused young boys as part of a paedophile ring operating on an industrial scale at Celtic F.C.

Only last year 8 poor victims were brave enough to testify in court face to face with the beast and you still have the brass neck to defend the scum.

Do you stop for one minute to think how the poor victims feel?, by defending this beast you imply that the victims are all liars and have made up this fantastical story, shame on you, is the paedo pound worth more than acting in a moral and ethical fashion?

I must confess , I have never heard of your company until now and I guess that would be the case for most of the Scottish public, but I will make damn sure, that the Scottish public now know all about your company and what it defends, it is in my opinion a severe crass error of judgement to defend the beast Cairney, who has the cheek to appeal against a sentence that is truly unbefitting of the crime.

You should be appealing on behalf of the poor victims to add another 20 years onto the beasts farcical sentence and championing for justice, apology and compensation for the poor victims.

I await your reply to try to justify your actions.

Yours Disgustedly

R.K.

In the summer of 1983, King joined senior players from the boys’ club on a trip to Kearney, New Jersey, USA. He wrote a Celtic View article on the 

So we have King there as well in Kearney US,this is taken to another level as King was a teacher at St Martha’s,he would obviously using his connections at cbc to recruit the best lads from school football to their ranks,so there is a connection out with a sporting institution yes?
As you can see by BB’s post, it’s there in black and white. King is involved.

Email sent to Collins & co Criminal Defence Solicitors Edinburgh

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am absolutely speechless and totally disgusted at your once reputable company for having the audacity and sheer bloody mindedness to defend the beast Frank Cairney at the High Court Of Justiciary, Edinburgh tomorrow 14th November 2019.

This is a filthy excuse for a human being who has for over a period of 4 decades sexually abused young boys as part of a paedophile ring operating on an industrial scale at Celtic F.C.

Only last year 8 poor victims were brave enough to testify in court face to face with the beast and you still have the brass neck to defend the scum.

Do you stop for one minute to think how the poor victims feel?, by defending this beast you imply that the victims are all liars and have made up this fantastical story, shame on you, is the paedo pound worth more than acting in a moral and ethical fashion?

I must confess , I have never heard of your company until now and I guess that would be the case for most of the Scottish public, but I will make damn sure, that the Scottish public now know all about your company and what it defends, it is in my opinion a severe crass error of judgement to defend the beast Cairney, who has the cheek to appeal against a sentence that is truly unbefitting of the crime.

You should be appealing on behalf of the poor victims to add another 20 years onto the beasts farcical sentence and championing for justice, apology and compensation for the poor victims.

Yours Disgustedly

R.K.
And again RK. Great effort. These bheasts do not deserve to be protected by the justice system. And anyone who helps support them should be named and shamed publicly.

Reply from Collins

Collins & Co <mail@collinsandcolawyers.com>

13 Nov at 12:26

Thank you for your enquiry. This is a copy of the message you submitted via our website. If you need to speak to someone urgently please call us on 0131 661 3210.

Alternatively, we will be back in touch with you regarding your enquiry at the earliest possible opportunity.

Many thanks,

Collins & Co Lawyers

--

Type of Enquiry: Criminal Defence

Enquiry:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am absolutely speechless and totally disgusted at your probable once reputable company for having the audacity and sheer bloody mindedness to defend the beast Frank Cairney at the High Court Of Justiciary, Edinburgh tomorrow 14th November 2019.
Yours Disgustedly
R.K.

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Collins & Co Defence Lawyers – www.collinsandcolawyers.com

From today’s DR

CELTIC Boys’ Club paedophile Frank Cairney’s “cynical” use of the justice system has been slammed by one of his victims.
The evil beast is to make his latest bid for freedom on tomorrow at the Court of Criminal Appeal in Edinburgh.
He is appealing his convictions despite the eight brave victims who independently took the stand at Hamilton Sheriff Court to give evidence against him.
Now, one of them has told the Daily Record how he is “insulted” and “disgusted” by Cairney’s constant appeals, saying they “prolong suffering” for the victims who were abused over a 20-year period.
Cairney was jailed for four years in February on nine charges of historical abuse by Sheriff Daniel Kelly QC, who said he used his role as manager of the club as a “sinister cover” to carry out his sexual abuse of children and that he was a “wolf in sheep’s clothing”.
The victim, who cannot be named, said: “It is totally cynical. I am insulted and disgusted by Cairney’s behaviour.
“I have had to suffer all my life for what he did to me 45 years ago. I would expect that the other seven victims feel the same.
“Giving evidence and having to see his face at the trial was a horrible experience. I wake up every night with the image of him in my head, several months on.
“If that is not enough for any human being to have to go through, leaving me badly traumatised, Cairney keeps the ball rolling and prolongs my suffering by appealing four times and putting me through a complete state of anxiety and fear at the slightest chance he is going to get out of jail soon.
“He is not man enough to accept or even acknowledge the damage he has done to me, and so continues to put me through further suffering, making it impossible for me to try and live a normal life.
“Is this his way of tormenting me further, for standing up to him, at last, in a court of law, with seven more innocent children who were within his evil grasp?
“I’ve spent my life silenced by the fear of ‘Big Frank’ and the power of Celtic Football Club.
“Why, after being found guilty beyond reasonable doubt, due to the courage of us eight victims, doesn’t he accept his light punishment for his predatory, evil, sexual abuse over decades? Just tell the truth like it is.
“Big Frank, you were part of an evil paedophile ring, pouncing on young boy’s hopes and dreams.”
Cairney’s lawyers have tried on two occasions to have him released from prison ahead of the appeal because of his apparent poor health. However, judges have refused to grant the requests. Lord Turnbull and Lord Drummond Young concluded there was not enough evidence to justify Cairney, 84, being granted interim liberation.
Cairney is thought to be serving time at Barlinnie Prison in Glasgow’s east end.
At his sentencing, Sheriff Kelly told Cairney: “At Celtic Boys’ Club, you had a great say in which of the young men would progress to being taken on by Celtic Football Club.
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing, little did parents suspect that the revered football manager was in fact an active paedophile.”
Cairney is one of four men associated with Celtic Boys’ Club or Celtic FC to be convicted of predatory paedophile behaviour in recent months.
Former kitman Jim McCafferty, 73, was jailed for six years and nine months.
Founder of the boys’ club Jim Torbett, 71, was jailed for two years in 1998, and then again for six years last November.
Gerald King, 66, a former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of preying on young victims while a teacher in Glasgow but avoided jail
How refreshing. Think thats the first article I've read in some time in the Scottish MSM that doesn't try to pull Rangers into this at the end, in some sort of warped point scoring exercise to appease the sick minded cult.

Credit to the journalist if indeed he's responsible. But so twisted have the media become along with our disdain for them, that I find it impossible to trust that they refrained from their usual slanderous propoganda willingly. Legal pressure behind the scenes perhaps? Or just an indicator of how far into the gutter they've sithered that any fair minded coverage at all, without agenda, is so surprising?

Why do I get the feeling that this sleaze ball King has a double meaning in his celtic view article headlined Trip of a Lifetime ? ……For who exactly ? According to the horror stories that have came out about the trip to Kearney , it wasn’t a Trip of a Lifetime for the young victims for sure :mad: .

Last chance for appeal for Cairney today,i’m led to believe that the be last “live case” and should be putting that to msp’s to demand an full public independent national enquiry.

Also would be hoping IF it is the last case,these 20 test cases we here about should be getting served pronto and no more messing around,this has went on long enough for survivors.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been a long time reader of this thread, I consider it the most significant and important one on FF. I have also, like many other Bears been so impressed by all the guys who put supreme efforts in, thanks guys.

I work 65 hours a week and would love more time to contribute myself. I know collectively we have been attempting to get the snp "government" to respond and take action. I doubt they will take action unless forced for well stated reasons, namely the mentally challengeds vote towards their only goal, independence.

Sorry if this has been already looked at guys, and I'm not sure if it would work. The guys working this would know better.

I'm not sure if we have looked at overstepping them and thought about trying to get a nationwide petition going for an National inquiry into child sexual abuse in football. I think that 250,000 signitures is the requirement to get the subject raised at the real Parliament. We could possibly get near that amount on our own, but bringing in English Clubs could possibly get signitures into the millions. It would also cut out the relevance of the Rangers hating Clubs up here that would without a doubt show no support for anything we have started.

Here is a link to the relevant site petition.parliament.uk

Once again I'm sorry if this has already been looked at, keep up the great work guys, the way the victims and their families have been treated is beyond terrible, you are doing a truly great thing.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been a long time reader of this thread, I consider it the most significant and important one on FF. I have also, like many other Bears been so impressed by all the guys who put supreme efforts in, thanks guys.

I work 65 hours a week and would love more time to contribute myself. I know collectively we have been attempting to get the snp "government" to respond and take action. I doubt they will take action unless forced for well stated reasons, namely the mentally challengeds vote towards their only goal, independence.

Sorry if this has been already looked at guys, and I'm not sure if it would work. The guys working this would know better.

I'm not sure if we have looked at overstepping them and thought about trying to get a nationwide petition going for an National inquiry into child sexual abuse in football. I think that 250,000 signitures is the requirement to get the subject raised at the real Parliament. We could possibly get near that amount on our own, but bringing in English Clubs could possibly get signitures into the millions. It would also cut out the relevance of the Rangers hating Clubs up here that would without a doubt show no support for anything we have started.

Once again I'm sorry if this has already been looked at, keep up the great work guys, the way the victims and their families have been treated is beyond terrible, you are doing a truly great thing.
Good idea.

I personally had a member of parliament lined up to take this to Westminster. Circumstances have now made this not to be the case. His successor is busy with an election campaign.

I personally had a member of parliament lined up to take this to Westminster. Circumstances have now made this not to be the case. His successor is busy with an election campaign.
I think this route would force the Parliament to look at it without relying on politicians, I think there is potential to get massive amounts of signitures from decent minded football fans. More importantly it allows us to overstep the SNP who have no intentions of holding a public inquiry. Furthermore I wouldn't think Scottish Labour would be willing to upset the catholic vote either. So up here we are solely relying on the Conservative party, they have way more power down south and I've no doubt they would love the opportunity to get one over on Nikkla and her crew.

If the petition gained any media exposure down south it could be massive.

This way calling for a UK wide inquiry also totally blows all their point scoring allegations out the water.

Sorry about the sun link but it looks like the beast Cairney will have to wait to see if part of his conviction is overturned,more suspense and drama’s for the poor survivors of this animal.

So Cairney wrecks a child’s life and drives his victim into carrying out an offence yet that vile bastard wants his sentence reduced because the victim withheld a conviction?

Really ?
Surely the abuse took place when the victim was a youngster and Cairney was guilty of abusing an under age boy . What the victim did in later years has nothing to do with the fact that Cairney abused an underaged youth and is therefore guilty . I will be amazed if that bastard gets time off his sentence for this , then again it’s the Scottish Natzi Party we are under at the moment o_O .

Last edited:
I think this route would force the Parliament to look at it without relying on politicians, I think there is potential to get massive amounts of signitures from decent minded football fans. More importantly it allows us to overstep the SNP who have no intentions of holding a public inquiry. Furthermore I wouldn't think Scottish Labour would be willing to upset the catholic vote either. So up here we are solely relying on the Conservative party, they have way more power down south and I've no doubt they would love the opportunity to get one over on Nikkla and her crew.

If the petition gained any media exposure down south it could be massive.

This way calling for a UK wide inquiry also totally blows all their point scoring allegations out the water.

The team behind the scenes have more than just Conservative support 55.

But agree with your UK angle & our guys have been pushing that for ages.

The team behind the scenes have more than just Conservative support 55.

But agree with your UK angle & our guys have been pushing that for ages.
Thanks Grigo, this wee republic in waiting gets worse to live in by the day for us, these mentally challengeds/Mel Gibson groupies will do us no favours, it would be fantastic to cut them out the equasion and nullify their positions of power and influence.

Hopefully focus won't be lost on this post in the days ahead, with the whole Tax case issue in the headlines. And hopefully no reduction in sentence for the vile beast Cairney. A bullet is what he deserves.

They only bullet he deserves is one through his groin. He deserves to be treat like child sex abusers usually are in 99% of the worlds jails.

I've always had the horrible feeling though, most probably biased, that the Celtic offenders and catholic priest offenders actually still command respect in Scottish jails. I might be completely wrong but it is an astonishingly sick cult and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear their short sentences were also very light.

My local MP did bring it up in Westminster as an EDM mate ;)

just done a quick search to what you said buddy,fair play to you and at least it is on record in a official capacity albeit not asked directly as a question YET.

well done WL

Email to Collins defence Lawyers Edinburgh

Dear Simon,

There are times in life that you have to attempt to justify your actions with regards to awkward or questionable situations or decisions. Yesterday Simon was one of those situations for you regarding your attempt to defend the indefensible, that being the beast Frank Cairney.

How you can sleep at night Simon defies belief?, I know that I certainly could’nt and I would guess that 99.99% of law abiding citizens who were correctly brought up, would be the same. It is evidently transparent that the “paedo pound” is of more importance to you, than justice, empathy and compassion for the poor victims.

You attempt to justify your actions on the basis, one of the complainers had a previous conviction, which apparently makes everything o.k.?, there is a real possibility that the jury considering this previous conviction, would have returned a different verdict, had they known what the complainer had suffered at the hands of the dishonest, abhorrent beast Frank Cairney, that you attempt to defend.

There is a real possibility that the complainer would’nt have taken this path of dishonesty, had his mind not been messed up by the beast Cairneys reprehensible behaviour.

So you fail to take this into account, along with the testimony of the other 7 victims, are they all telling lies Simon? There are some things you just can’t justify or defend, the beast Cairney is one of them.

You are a disgrace to your profession Simon and an insult to the victims, I sincerely hope that any prospective future clients you may have, take into account your companies actions and willingness, to justify and defend child sexual abuse .

All of you at Collins and company should take a good look in the mirror, you are ALL complicit by your association and justification of the beast Frank Cairney.

Yours Disgustedly
R.K.

Email to Collins defence Lawyers Edinburgh

Dear Simon,

There are times in life that you have to attempt to justify your actions with regards to awkward or questionable situations or decisions. Yesterday Simon was one of those situations for you regarding your attempt to defend the indefensible, that being the beast Frank Cairney.

How you can sleep at night Simon defies belief?, I know that I certainly could’nt and I would guess that 99.99% of law abiding citizens who were correctly brought up, would be the same. It is evidently transparent that the “paedo pound” is of more importance to you, than justice, empathy and compassion for the poor victims.

You attempt to justify your actions on the basis, one of the complainers had a previous conviction, which apparently makes everything o.k.?, there is a real possibility that the jury considering this previous conviction, would have returned a different verdict, had they known what the complainer had suffered at the hands of the dishonest, abhorrent beast Frank Cairney, that you attempt to defend.

There is a real possibility that the complainer would’nt have taken this path of dishonesty, had his mind not been messed up by the beast Cairneys reprehensible behaviour.

So you fail to take this into account, along with the testimony of the other 7 victims, are they all telling lies Simon? There are some things you just can’t justify or defend, the beast Cairney is one of them.

You are a disgrace to your profession Simon and an insult to the victims, I sincerely hope that any prospective future clients you may have, take into account your companies actions and willingness, to justify and defend child sexual abuse .

All of you at Collins and company should take a good look in the mirror, you are ALL complicit by your association and justification of the beast Frank Cairney.

Yours Disgustedly
R.K.
Great effort again RK. We're all as disgusted as you are but you have the ability to get the points across very well.

Whats the big bombshell i have heard many talk about that is going to hit by January at the latest ?

Reply from Collins

Collins & Co <mail@collinsandcolawyers.com>

13 Nov at 12:26

Thank you for your enquiry. This is a copy of the message you submitted via our website. If you need to speak to someone urgently please call us on 0131 661 3210.

Alternatively, we will be back in touch with you regarding your enquiry at the earliest possible opportunity.

Many thanks,

Collins & Co Lawyers

--

Type of Enquiry: Criminal Defence

Enquiry:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am absolutely speechless and totally disgusted at your probable once reputable company for having the audacity and sheer bloody mindedness to defend the beast Frank Cairney at the High Court Of Justiciary, Edinburgh tomorrow 14th November 2019.
Yours Disgustedly
R.K.

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Collins & Co Defence Lawyers – www.collinsandcolawyers.com

a lot of lawyers when defending scum take the attitude that everyone need a lawyer to secure a safe conviction. And the better a job they make of the case the less likely the piece of scum they are defending is going to be able to walk away free on a technicality later.

a lot of lawyers when defending scum take the attitude that everyone need a lawyer to secure a safe conviction. And the better a job they make of the case the less likely the piece of scum they are defending is going to be able to walk away free on a technicality later.

I noticed, in the newspaper report, that the prosecutor in the appeal was Advocate depute Alex Prentice QC. I hope he was more effective yesterday than he was in the Craig Whyte trial.

Back