Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I had to read that again, so tired. I thought it went a bit strange regards Walter, the tims have been bombarding this this guy with bullshit, I guarantee it. That was way off the mark, shame cause he sounded geunuinly grieved for the Gray family and survivors, and rightly so.

Yeah, he almost had me convinced as well.

Under closer scrutiny you can see exactly what he's really getting at. The not so thinly-veiled attack on Walter Smith is nothing short of disgraceful.

Last edited:
dO-LcMNU_normal.jpg
Humza Yousaf

@HumzaYousaf

https://twitter.com/HumzaYousaf/status/1196893681959211008
Well got to say I agree with Corbyn this is way above party politics, let's remember the victims of Epstein first and foremost #ITVDebate

Swear I hate this hypocritical two-faced bastard!!!

Some may remember this reporter’s previous article which was similar to this a few months ago and was posted on here. One piece sticks out this time though which has to be questioned.

“What’s more, it was said, we should report on the significant evidence that suggested Neely’s conduct was well known and apparently given the seal of approval by principal figures at Rangers FC, including, amongst others, Walter Smith, a successful – though, not all that successful – manager of the club in the 1990’s.”

Seal of approval of principle figures? Also mentioning Walter Smith and his time as manager being “not all that successful”

We don’t mind journalists printing facts but this style of tabloid journalism doesn’t help at all.
That surely is libelous

Yup Jan makes it more harrowing,Andy wanted independence and after the Indy ref he said that was it done and dusted and we all move on,for good,it was defo once in generation vote.

another Indy ref on way maybe within a few years and blatantly blanking his family and treating them and survivors like dirt,he would have been furious and so disappointed.

We need to get them voted out and I will be voting tactically.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yup Jan makes it more harrowing,Andy wanted independence and after the Indy ref he said that was it done and dusted and we all move on,for good,it was defo once in generation vote.

another Indy ref on way maybe within a few years and blatantly blanking his family and treating them and survivors like dirt,he would have been furious and so disappointed.

I am glad the some folk can do that @Bobafett Bear but it really is hard to for someone like myself to switch from sitting on one side of the fence to jump across the other side of it , I understand the need for it to happen to rid this country of the SNP but I am no hypocrite and cant change how I personally feel about the bigger picture, I apologise if that doesn't sit right with some but I am no Humza
Dont do twitter but i hooe someone called him out on his hypocrisy?

Some may remember this reporter’s previous article which was similar to this a few months ago and was posted on here. One piece sticks out this time though which has to be questioned.

“What’s more, it was said, we should report on the significant evidence that suggested Neely’s conduct was well known and apparently given the seal of approval by principal figures at Rangers FC, including, amongst others, Walter Smith, a successful – though, not all that successful – manager of the club in the 1990’s.”

Seal of approval of principle figures? Also mentioning Walter Smith and his time as manager being “not all that successful”

We don’t mind journalists printing facts but this style of tabloid journalism doesn’t help at all.

I think you have to use this text first when considering the bit in bold you quoted "Amongst other suggestions made to us by Celtic acolytes".

Albeit the author may be trying to be "cute" and have a dig or an attempt to cloud the waters, his piece certainly is about those trying to put their sordid club before the victims.

The answer is a simple one, full independent inquiry into the entire Scottish footballing world, if you're against it we want to why.

I’m voting ABSNP too mate ;)

I think you have to use this text first when considering the bit in bold you quoted "Amongst other suggestions made to us by Celtic acolytes".

Albeit the author may be trying to be "cute" and have a dig or an attempt to cloud the waters, his piece certainly is about those trying to put their sordid club before the victims.

The answer is a simple one, full independent inquiry into the entire Scottish footballing world, if you're against it we want to why.

They can’t throw the shite about the cost of it in our faces when they’re spending 4.5b on a new railway, that’s for sure.

I am glad the some folk can do that @Bobafett Bear but it really is hard to for someone like myself to switch from sitting on one side of the fence to jump across the other side of it , I understand the need for it to happen to rid this country of the SNP but I am no hypocrite and cant change how I personally feel about the bigger picture, I apologise if that doesn't sit right with some but I am no Humza

Sometimes we need to do stuff we don’t agree on to result in a bigger prize in playing a longer game,and we all have the luxury of marking a cross in the box to try make a difference.

Sometimes we need to do stuff we don’t agree on to result in a bigger prize in playing a longer game,and we all have the luxury of marking a cross in the box to try make a difference.

The way I look at it, who is the biggest & longest term risk to our community ?

Easy decision for me.

Kill SNP here & the Indy Ref2 will be gone for decades.

Maybe our community will then get treated fairly & objectively from that point ?

Should be bagged mate. They never deal with their cult when they deserve to be fired.

She hid that for 2 months about that wee girls death did she not ?
Somerhing like that GY. Its horrendous and if it were anyone else they would be hunting them. Need someone in opposition to join Sarwar and push for this boot to resign.
Anyway....derailing thread...apologies

Incredible to think that a member of the Royal Family can be forced/embarrassed, whatever, into falling on his own sword as a result of a friendship with a convicted paedophile yet a club employing and covering up for such individuals remains unblemished. How long can this go on for?

Whatever has happened to Scotland?

What a f****g c*nt this guy is. How can he have the brass neck to release a statement like that?
He had to know the cbc victims and family's would read that. Sometims i think he take a twisted pleasure in taunting the victims.

Well done to all the replies calling him out, can see him taking a hiatus from twitter again.
He really did shoot himself in the doot with this one.

He has the power to do something yet does nothing, he will have to stand in front of his God and explain himself sooner or later. I hope he realises this

Going by his actions/inactions THC, I think he'll be shovelling coal for Auld Nick.

He truly is one obnoxious, two-faced, useless, stomach churning c*nt, who plays the victim card at every opportunity too. A poor excuse for a man.

What a f****g c*nt this guy is. How can he have the brass neck to release a statement like that?
He had to know the cbc victims and family's would read that. Sometims i think he take a twisted pleasure in taunting the victims.

Well done to all the replies calling him out, can see him taking a hiatus from twitter again.
He really did shoot himself in the doot with this one.
A true reflection of how under-qualified this individual is to hold the position he is in.

Useless is one horrible bastard

Hope the next diddy election the electorate realise the fraud he is and he his kicked out of politics

An absolute charlatan who has zero interest or compassion for the 100’sof victims at Nonce FC and has openly ignored the Gray family and Kenny Campbell despite repeated personal pleas from the victims for his assistance

A cuunt of a human being

The way I look at it, who is the biggest & longest term risk to our community ?

Easy decision for me.

Kill SNP here & the Indy Ref2 will be gone for decades.

Maybe our community will then get treated fairly & objectively from that point ?

For me it isn't just about our community and fair treatment, but Scotland as a whole.

Instead of whining about Independence and blaming Westminster for everything, wouldn't it be great if Scotland had a government who:

a) governed
b) provided valid solutions to all problems

For me it isn't just about our community and fair treatment, but Scotland as a whole.

Instead of whining about Independence and blaming Westminster for everything, wouldn't it be great if Scotland had a government who:

a) governed
b) provided valid solutions to all problems

Absolutely agree RWL. Watch this space mate.

But firstly I care about the level of vitriol & disrespect aimed at us.

It’s lower than the general disrespect for the country.

Incredible to think that a member of the Royal Family can be forced/embarrassed, whatever, into falling on his own sword as a result of a friendship with a convicted paedophile yet a club employing and covering up for such individuals remains unblemished. How long can this go on for?

Whatever has happened to Scotland?
Scotland now appears to be overrun with celtc supporting Paedophile Sympathisers who think the victims of paedophiles are to blame for CFCs problems which are coming back to haunt them and with the help of the Scottish Government and the Justice Minister in particular it may take a long time yet before the Victims see any justice unfortunately .

Reply from Gary Johnston Celtc supporting Aussie journalist.
According to the bold Gary Strathclyde police are still active?
Only "open secret" I've heard of was at the Sty

Gary Johnston <gary.johnston.journalist@gmail.com>

20 Nov at 00:23

Hi R.K. thanks for getting in touch - as a Celtic fan I couldn't help but making that slightly snide comment about Walter - I know he was successful, just not as much as he could have been !
I have some evidence about Neely rom a well known personality in Scottish football who asked not to be named as he's still very active in the game - you'll know him, a very big name - hint...
I've also spoken to someone fro Strathclyde Police who claims there was no referral from Rangers at the time - I'm still persuing it.
What is clear though, I think, is that the climate at the time was to go down the sacking route rather than involve the law, and therein lay the problem.
There's more to this tale - I'm in contact with Andy Woodward and he certainly claims that the perpetrators - both in England and Scotland were all known to each other and that it was, in his words, 'an open secret'.
We'll see.
Best wishes.

GJ

Last edited:
Back