Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

To my mind those who turn a blind eye are as guilty as the perpetrators of these heinous crimes and deserve everything coming their way

Absolutely as are every member of the press, every msp/mp, every sponsor and Celtic fan.

Their silence will be remembered.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

I’ll be amazed if at least two of them weren’t involved 47B.
jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

Horrible FC everything they stand for,every representing individual and collective group that supports them, reap what you sow. Life wreckers, lets hope justice (don't laugh) catches up with them. Pity the victims and families wronged by this despicable organisation, decades of debauchery and cover up still no accountability.

I can’t agree with this. Of course it’s up to each individual if they want to put replies on the forum, but please believe me that this has caused problems in the past.
Previously we’ve had good communication with certain MSP’s but as soon as you put their replies on here it opens them up to lurkers.
It also causes problems for the MSP’s employees as we’ve seen in the past. It also started a frenzy, people may remember and caused the thread to be shut by Mark Dingwall.
No way do I want to give the lurkers that opportunity again so I would honestly think twice about putting replies on here. This is just my opinion.

And a very good opinion too.

That's another email off to every piece of shit that's on my New Balance list (see post 18468).

Subject: Business, hypocrites and the disgusting subject of child abuse - All in a days work at NB

Good morning,

As per my previous emails, I stated that I would contact you again and continue to do so until I got a reply from you. Unfortunately, I'm in that position at this time as you obviously don't have any respect whatsoever for the people we represent. In fact, I'm actually disgusted by your inaction, so I'll continue to do just that. In the meantime, your company is noted by us as being complicit in the sexual abuse of over 100 children at Celtic Football Club, as per impending court cases.

I've actually re-sent you all of my previous correspondence. I find it difficult to believe that you read it, otherwise you would surely have shown some empathy to the many victims. If you did read at least some of it, then you're obviously dead inside. That is victims that are getting treated like dirt, on a daily basis, from the club that you support and have done for the last 5 years.

Your company may be strong financially, but you're morally bankrupt.

You have no excuse whatsoever now of not knowing the extent of the sexual abuse of the young boys and the attempted cover up by others. Penn State will be nothing compared to this when the truth finally emerges and your name will be forever tarnished. We'll be shouting your part in this from the roof-tops, I can assure you of that. I definitely will.

No doubt you'll spend this Christmas with your families and portray yourselves as being loving, caring, individuals. It's all sanctimonious garbage. You're clearly nothing of the sort and you should hang your collective heads in shame.

Not one of them responded and I do mean not one. They have every piece of information they need and it's yet another case of head's in the sand. A common occurrence with this subject through the years. What a vile company, same as the company they keep.

They'll get hit again and again, until I do get a response. Hopefully someone from management will at least acknowledge me, but I wouldn't bet on it.

It's strange that so many of them are remaining tight-lipped regarding this. Are these cants now thinking of continuing their sponsorship with the paedo harbourers since NB lost their court case with Nike for the Liverpool contract?

Don't buy their crap.

A survey you say?.,many members on here have been in dialogue both written and verbally with MPs and MSPs amongst other agencies and to date,almost to a man and woman,there has been NO POSITIVITY shown for a full and indepedent public enquiry into not only the historical sexual abuse in scottish football as a whole,but in particular,the sexual.abuse which has taken place at glasgow celtic fc and its boys clubs both here and abroad by the SNP...ZERO,ZILCH.
Get rid of the SNP,then we may get the answers and justice we seek but meantime,we will continue digging and uncovering more damning evidence of glasgow celtics employees and their paedophile crimes and will only post here or anywhere,what is FACTUAL and we will not give an inch to the lurkers on here.
Knowing the SNP, they will call for this but exclude Separate Entity FC just like they excluded religious organizations and football clubs from the current investigation being headed up by someone who looks like a full fledged peado.

they keep saying live cases prevent them from publishing the final report,they should be held to task now as stated earlier I don’t know of any outstanding cases,what is the hold up then as Carirney was last I was led to believe.

What about the investigation by separate entity in to separate entity.
How is this going?

Given the potential financial implication I assume it was at or near the top of the recent AGM agenda.

How is this going?

Given the potential financial implication I assume it was at or near the top of the recent AGM agenda.

Despite all the evidence and convictions seperateentity will come to the conclusion that it is all scurrilous innuendo cooked up to damage the club

I'd suggest it went beyond this. To high profile celebrities, politicians etc.....
I doubt this will ever be made public. This will all disappear with payment mades behind the scenes via private NDA deals.
I believe victims have already chased cfc and their NDA's already.. Would that be correct?

How is this going?

Not a word from supporters,directors or shareholders and that information will be drip feed on behalf of hired help crises management outfit hollinonce to dampen fire’s imho.

Just a wee update to show that despite the election, things are still ticking over.

A bit of background - Several of us are chasing up the Financial Authorities, the failure by CFC to disclose in their accounts potential liabilities with respect to litigation.

Not much of an update, but as I say, it demonstrates that we are still chipping away:

Dear **********

Thank you for your email asking for an update on the matter you raised with the FRC about the annual report and accounts of Celtic Plc.

Our email of 22 August explained that the information you provided is being considered by the FRC’s Corporate Reporting Review team.

CRR’s review work is performed in accordance with the Conduct Committee’s operating procedures for reviewing corporate reporting, which are available on the FRC’s website at https://www.frc.org.uk/getattachment/fb5437a7-641b-4c18-b9f8-8baa7f36c7a5/Conduct-Commitee-Operating-Procedures-April-2017.pdf.

Paragraph 58 of the operating procedures explains that we do not normally provide complainants with updates during a review. We are, therefore, unable to give you any further information at present. This is because CRR conducts its review under the operating procedures, which commit to treating company information on a statutory and confidential basis, and with due and fair process for a company to respond to and engage with CRR to explain its accounting treatment.

That fair process and the complexity of some of the accounting issues may mean that it takes a longer period for a corporate reporting review to be concluded than you may immediately expect. The operating procedures also reflect statutory restrictions on what we can tell you (or others) about the progress or outcome of CRR’s review.

In particular, if the outcome of CRR’s review is that the company agrees to correct comparative figures in its next set of annual financial statements (or next interim report), CRR may not be able to disclose this to you until the company has published those figures. Because of annual reporting cycles, this sometimes means complainants do not find out the outcome of their complaint for up to, or around, 18 months after raising the matter. CRR will write to you at the appropriate time.

More information about CRR’s work, including a summary of ‘Frequently Asked Questions’, is also available on the website at https://www.frc.org.uk/accountants/corporate-reporting-review.

Kind regards,

Anna Cobbett

Central Complaints Manager

Governance & Legal Team

Email: complaints@frc.org.uk

Tel: 020 7492 2497

How is this going?

There was a paragraph in this years AGM that didn’t appear in last years and referenced monies to be held for other issues. I can’t remember the exact wording but we will find it and re-post.

There was no internal investigation in our opinion. This was a 2 year attempt to cover their tracks. No victims or family members were contacted in this supposed internal inquiry. We strongly believe there are more guilty individuals that have not been convicted.

There was a paragraph in this years AGM that didn’t appear in last years and referenced monies to be held for other issues. I can’t remember the exact wording but we will find it and re-post.

There was no internal investigation in our opinion. This was a 2 year attempt to cover their tracks. No victims or family members were contacted in this supposed internal inquiry. We strongly believe there are more guilty individuals that have not been convicted.
This cannot fade away. Don't let it happen.

That's another email off to every piece of shit that's on my New Balance list (see post 18468).

Subject: Business, hypocrites and the disgusting subject of child abuse - All in a days work at NB

Good morning,

As per my previous emails, I stated that I would contact you again and continue to do so until I got a reply from you. Unfortunately, I'm in that position at this time as you obviously don't have any respect whatsoever for the people we represent. In fact, I'm actually disgusted by your inaction, so I'll continue to do just that. In the meantime, your company is noted by us as being complicit in the sexual abuse of over 100 children at Celtic Football Club, as per impending court cases.

I've actually re-sent you all of my previous correspondence. I find it difficult to believe that you read it, otherwise you would surely have shown some empathy to the many victims. If you did read at least some of it, then you're obviously dead inside. That is victims that are getting treated like dirt, on a daily basis, from the club that you support and have done for the last 5 years.

Your company may be strong financially, but you're morally bankrupt.

You have no excuse whatsoever now of not knowing the extent of the sexual abuse of the young boys and the attempted cover up by others. Penn State will be nothing compared to this when the truth finally emerges and your name will be forever tarnished. We'll be shouting your part in this from the roof-tops, I can assure you of that. I definitely will.

No doubt you'll spend this Christmas with your families and portray yourselves as being loving, caring, individuals. It's all sanctimonious garbage. You're clearly nothing of the sort and you should hang your collective heads in shame.

Not one of them responded and I do mean not one. They have every piece of information they need and it's yet another case of head's in the sand. A common occurrence with this subject through the years. What a vile company, same as the company they keep.

They'll get hit again and again, until I do get a response. Hopefully someone from management will at least acknowledge me, but I wouldn't bet on it.

It's strange that so many of them are remaining tight-lipped regarding this. Are these cants now thinking of continuing their sponsorship with the paedo harbourers since NB lost their court case with Nike for the Liverpool contract?

Don't buy their crap.
I've given up on NB. I emailed them back in July telling of my concern at them being connected to that vile and rancid club. I informed them that I had binned all my NB running gear and wouldn't buy any of their stuff until they had severed all contact with the scum. Also told them that I'd advised the members of my running club to do the same as they weren't happy about wearing kit that has associations with scum fc.

I got a reply next day saying, "Thank you for reaching out to us" and that my email had been forwarded to the appropriate department to be dealt with.

Despite sending several emails asking what was going on, no one got in touch. I ended up writing a letter telling them that it is obvious they're more concerned at making money from their contract with the scum than the fact that there are many dozens of victims and the vile club covered it all up for nearly fifty years. I asked how a company such as NB could allow themselves to deal with such a sordid club and told them I will never buy any of their running kit ever again.

Needless to say I didn't get a reply. Just want to say a big thank you to all you guys for all the work you're doing. It's much appreciated by me.

Interestingly in the last few articles regarding Cairney/CBC there is no mention of "seperate entity" The press seem to have dropped this term completely when commenting on the case
I’ve noticed that recently. I think it’s clear though that Celtic will continue to deny and deflect no matter what evidence is put in front of them with the assistance of their PR company.

This has gone on for over 40 years. Like I’ve said previously, in each and every country where this religion/cult exists and has been brought to justice, they will fight to the bitter end.

That club know exactly what’s gone on. We also believe that there are more bheasts yet to be discovered that were linked to the club. I also believe there has been attempts to hide these bheasts from that club’s history.

I know everyone will agree that the abuse the Gray family took recently was despicable. That reaction from them, proves that we are hitting a nerve.

They are a club like no other, with a support like no other. A disgusting cult that needs to be brought in front of a full public inquiry and justice served on all who committed crimes and those who also knew.

This brings us to the SNP and the individual who they claim is qualified to be a justice secretary. We strongly believe going by our constant communication with people behind the scenes, that the SNP are probably the biggest stumbling block in this whole issue. We will continue to push them for a full independent inquiry.

I’ve noticed that recently. I think it’s clear though that Celtic will continue to deny and deflect no matter what evidence is put in front of them with the assistance of their PR company.

This has gone on for over 40 years. Like I’ve said previously, in each and every country where this religion/cult exists and has been brought to justice, they will fight to the bitter end.

That club know exactly what’s gone on. We also believe that there are more bheasts yet to be discovered that were linked to the club. I also believe there has been attempts to hide these bheasts from that club’s history.

I know everyone will agree that the abuse the Gray family took recently was despicable. That reaction from them, proves that we are hitting a nerve.

They are a club like no other, with a support like no other. A disgusting cult that needs to be brought in front of a full public inquiry and justice served on all who committed crimes and those who also knew.

This brings us to the SNP and the individual who they claim is qualified to be a justice secretary. We strongly believe going by our constant communication with people behind the scenes, that the SNP are probably the biggest stumbling block in this whole issue. We will continue to push them for a full independent inquiry.
Keep at it sir, you and others are doing a great job

I have a work chat group and when I mention Septic and CSA they go daft. Saying there is no place on the chat for "that kind of thing"
Funny enough most of them are Septic minded.
I ask them all for a full public enquiry and the silence is golden.
Cvnts are brainwashed.
I have posted pics and screenshots and they still deny and deflect.
Keep up the good fight people.
One day the truth will come out.

Watched Spotlight and The Keepers on Netflix harrowing what the RC church done. Any other documentaries on their worth watching about this evil cult?

By the Grace of God
The Club
Philomena
Bad Education
Primal Fear
The Magdalen Sisters
Deliver Us From Evil
The boys of st Vincent
Mean Maxima Culpa
Judgement
Tell No One
Our Fathers
Hand of God
Verfehlung/The Culpable

Last edited:
Wish I could do more to help.
Been forwarding all info to my fellow Bears who are not on FF.
Told them all to forward info to everyone whether they are a Bear or not.
It is immaterial what religion you are.
What matters most is the cover up of all cover ups.
From top to bottom.
Justice needs served.
FFS people's lives have been destroyed and even ended by this.
Makes me sick that it actually happened.
Makes me sicker that these cvnts can deny it happened.

Ive conversed with Roman catholics on theological forums and there is generally not one shread of sympathy for the survivors of csa in their community, they are enraged with having to face up to the consequences of sick moral failure of vulnerable kids in their care. They will talk at length on the what they believe to be the root cause, from cannon law to celibacy in the priesthood. Never do they back up the survivors for the courage coming forward, (in fact they are rarely even mentioned) never do they seek justice, and nearly always finish of with "this is a problem everywhere so dont point the finger at us" There is no use showing them credited statistics revealing the shocking numbers of abuse globaly, they are enamoured in a theological web of denial that enables and covers the tracks of these utterly wicked people.
I take my hat off to those within their ranks who have come forward, both the survivors and their supporters. These people at who at great personal risk of being shunned and abused have shown bravery and humility that their "church" and political leaders will never even come close to. They are taking on Goliath (pardon the pun) and at the very least deserve the full support of the public at large. As to why our politicians continue to defend and deflect, I can only say that Im glad I wont be in their shoes when they meet their maker.

Total respect to every one of those who have come forward, you have done every one of these kids proud, and I for one would be honoured to buy you a pint or share a meal in your company any day of the week.

Back