Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Email to C.E.O. Adidas
To:kasper.rorsted@adidas-group.com

8 Jan at 11:06

Dear Sir,
I am writing this correspondence to make you aware of an ongoing scandal that has blighted Scottish society for 5 decades.

Child sex abuse has been rife within Scottish refuge institutions and Scottish football for over 5 decades, with children subjected to horrendous humiliating abuse and depravity, with one particular football club at the forefront of this abuse.

A club that we continually hear to be rumoured on the verge of a sponsorship deal with your World Class company.

I am working within a dedicated group who are representing victims of child sex abuse in the quest for justice, compensation , apology & closure.

At this point I will introduce Celtic F.C. , a self proclaimed “club like no other!”, indeed they truly are, a club who for 5 decades have enabled ,facilitated & covered up a paedophile ring, operating with impunity on an industrial scale, dwarfing the Penn State scandal, a club whom to date still refuse to accept liability for the actions and behaviours of 4 beast employees, criminally convicted and serving time at Her Majesty’s Pleasure, albeit receiving embarrassingly short and lenient sentences.

There is a concerted effort to pressurise the Scottish Government to order a fully Independent Public Inquiry reference the child sex abuse. It is believed that this ring extends to persons involved in politics and law enforcement, who are protecting Celtic F.C. and themselves.

One of the convicted beast coaches Jim Torbett, founder of Celtic Boys Club was previously dismissed by Celtic and then unbelievably welcomed back to continue his abuse, afforded protection by Celtic who in the 1980’s threatened legal action against any person’s unfounded accusations.

There is also an ongoing investigation in Kearny , New Jersey U.S.A. , relating to allegations of abuse on U.S. soil circa 1989-1990.

Just recently another Celtic F.C. coach Lyness Malley has been unmasked and is under investigation despite attempts to keep his identity anonymous.
The official Celtic F.C. photographer, John Cullen was convicted of lewd and libidinous behaviour having been caught in possession of over 250 nude and semi naked photographs of young boys aged between 9-15 y.o.

There are estimates of over 100 victims who suffered sexual abuse at Celtic F.C. , one victim successfully won a legal case against Celtic F.C. last year and received a 6 figure compensation settlement with an N.D.A.

Thompson’s solicitors in Glasgow are imminently preparing to serve over 20 writs against Celtic F.C. on behalf of victims who were abused on their premises
There is a 3 part hour long episodes documentary to be shown early this year on worldwide t.v. , investigated and presented by Daniel Gordon of Hillsborough fame, by which Celtic F.C. will hopefully suffer devastating adverse publicity as a result of their handling of this scandal.

Now The Crunch, “If your company is considering "jumping into bed" with Celtic F.C. , sponsoring, funding & supplying their kit, I would hope that after perusing my information and digesting the magnitude of the heinous and abhorrent criminal activity undertaken on their “Paradise” premises ,then your World Class highly reputable company would not contemplate association with that rancid club, Celtic F.C. Information can be confirmed by simple Google search, type Celtic / Celtic boys club abuse.

As a group we will be targeting any company who endorses, funds or sponsors Celtic F.C. , a vile club that refuses to accept responsibility for lives lost and ruined. We have witnessed first hand the physical and psychological suffering of the victims and we shall leave no stone unturned in our pursuit to ensure justice is delivered.

Companies who aid and abet Celtic F.C., will be named and shamed, tarnished with guilt by association & endorsement.

I really hope that the name Adidas, synonomous with success and quality , does’nt appear on that list.

In the unlikely event that it does, it will be let known that “You were well warned!”
Look forward to your thoughts/reply.
Yours sincerely
R.K.

Email to C.E.O. Adidas

Dear Sir,
I am writing this correspondence to make you aware of an ongoing scandal that has blighted Scottish society for 5 decades.

Child sex abuse has been rife within Scottish refuge institutions and Scottish football for over 5 decades, with children subjected to horrendous humiliating abuse and depravity, with one particular football club at the forefront of this abuse.

A club that we continually hear to be rumoured on the verge of a sponsorship deal with your World Class company.

I am working within a dedicated group who are representing victims of child sex abuse in the quest for justice, compensation , apology & closure.

At this point I will introduce Celtic F.C. , a self proclaimed “club like no other!”, indeed they truly are, a club who for 5 decades have enabled ,facilitated & covered up a paedophile ring, operating with impunity on an industrial scale, dwarfing the Penn State scandal, a club whom to date still refuse to accept liability for the actions and behaviours of 4 beast employees, criminally convicted and serving time at Her Majesty’s Pleasure, albeit receiving embarrassingly short and lenient sentences.

There is a concerted effort to pressurise the Scottish Government to order a fully Independent Public Inquiry reference the child sex abuse. It is believed that this ring extends to persons involved in politics and law enforcement, who are protecting Celtic F.C. and themselves.

One of the convicted beast coaches Jim Torbett, founder of Celtic Boys Club was previously dismissed by Celtic and then unbelievably welcomed back to continue his abuse, afforded protection by Celtic who in the 1980’s threatened legal action against any person’s unfounded accusations.

There is also an ongoing investigation in Kearny , New Jersey U.S.A. , relating to allegations of abuse on U.S. soil circa 1989-1990.

Just recently another Celtic F.C. coach Lyness Malley has been unmasked and is under investigation despite attempts to keep his identity anonymous.
The official Celtic F.C. photographer, John Cullen was convicted of lewd and libidinous behaviour having been caught in possession of over 250 nude and semi naked photographs of young boys aged between 9-15 y.o.

There are estimates of over 100 victims who suffered sexual abuse at Celtic F.C. , one victim successfully won a legal case against Celtic F.C. last year and received a 6 figure compensation settlement with an N.D.A.

Thompson’s solicitors in Glasgow are imminently preparing to serve over 20 writs against Celtic F.C. on behalf of victims who were abused on their premises
There is a 3 part hour long episodes documentary to be shown early this year on worldwide t.v. , investigated and presented by Daniel Gordon of Hillsborough fame, by which Celtic F.C. will hopefully suffer devastating adverse publicity as a result of their handling of this scandal.

Now The Crunch, “If your company is considering "jumping into bed" with Celtic F.C. , sponsoring, funding & supplying their kit, I would hope that after perusing my information and digesting the magnitude of the heinous and abhorrent criminal activity undertaken on their “Paradise” premises ,then your World Class highly reputable company would not contemplate association with that rancid club, Celtic F.C. Information can be confirmed by simple Google search, type Celtic / Celtic boys club abuse.

As a group we will be targeting any company who endorses, funds or sponsors Celtic F.C. , a vile club that refuses to accept responsibility for lives lost and ruined. We have witnessed first hand the physical and psychological suffering of the victims and we shall leave no stone unturned in our pursuit to ensure justice is delivered.

Companies who aid and abet Celtic F.C., will be named and shamed, tarnished with guilt by association & endorsement.

I really hope that the name Adidas, synonomous with success and quality , does’nt appear on that list.

In the unlikely event that it does, it will be let known that “You were well warned!”
Yours sincerely
R.K.

looking forward to the reply, hopefully they will put morals before dollars

Email to C.E.O. Adidas

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely
R.K.
Tremendous Pal

News flash - I have been monitoring this thread since December when the Sunday post article came out. I'm one of the victims and the story is not just about the other side of Glasgow. The story is about we were all abused when we were young playing 'amateur' football. yes scouts from south and north of the border came and saw us play at different levels and age groups but the real story is this
The SAFA and through them the SFA are responsible for every organised league game of football in this Scotland - this story is not about what colour of shirt we eventually signed for - this story is about the multiple victims over decades in the national game.
The SFA are only too glad to sit back in the shadows and watch the pro clubs across the country get hounded by the media and threads like this - all the while they get pushed back further and further into yesterdays, last weeks and last months chip wrappers.
What the times newspaper over the next few days - follow the story about Uphall Saints - the connections between the amateur game, the scouts and the recently convicted monsters responsible for ruining my love of the game and responsible for bringing so much shame to our national game.

Hello @buckster9719

You are more than correct on your summarisation in abuse in football is all through the ranks as you will have first hand knowledge unfortunately which I’m sorry to hear.

It’s not just connected to the professional game at the top as little as 10 years ago I have heard alleged stories of abuse that have never even made the light of day and have went unchallenged.

And you are correct you don’t just have to have a Celtic top on to be abused,you have my respect and admiration for speaking up,I hope you have found peace and contentment.

News flash - I have been monitoring this thread since December when the Sunday post article came out. I'm one of the victims and the story is not just about the other side of Glasgow. The story is about we were all abused when we were young playing 'amateur' football. yes scouts from south and north of the border came and saw us play at different levels and age groups but the real story is this
The SAFA and through them the SFA are responsible for every organised league game of football in this Scotland - this story is not about what colour of shirt we eventually signed for - this story is about the multiple victims over decades in the national game.
The SFA are only too glad to sit back in the shadows and watch the pro clubs across the country get hounded by the media and threads like this - all the while they get pushed back further and further into yesterdays, last weeks and last months chip wrappers.
What the times newspaper over the next few days - follow the story about Uphall Saints - the connections between the amateur game, the scouts and the recently convicted monsters responsible for ruining my love of the game and responsible for bringing so much shame to our national game.
Sorry to hear that you were subjected to abuse and I hope that you receive the justice you deserve, if you can find the courage to expose those responsible.

All perpetrators of abuse deserve to be caught and dealt with, whether at Celtic, Rangers or any other club, organisation or institution, there is concerted focus on this forum regarding Celtic as to date, correct me if i'm wrong, they are the only club to have employees/ representatives convicted, the rest appears to be speculative conjecture, or wishful thinking by a certain persuasion.

It would also appear that Celtic are being afforded protection and this belief is compounded by the fact that the Scottish Government chose to leave sporting and religious organisations out of child sex abuse inquiries, ironically the most prominent culprits.

We will strive to achieve an independent inquiry which will hopefully expose all perpetrators and answer questions that are being ignored.

Then hopefully yourself and all the other victims can get some closure and relief.

This isn’t the first time this event has been held at Celtic park. Without going into to much detail the reply we received the last time was along the lines of in previous years they had used the SECC, but found the facilities were a lot better at Celtic park.

After that reply we done a bit of research into who helped organise the event. Needless to say we definitely found where the MSP and the police officers loyalties lie. It is no coincidence why the event is held there.

Their attempts to show the public that they are a club who care for children is not even laughable. It’s how the cult have operated for many years. Attempting to cover their tracks is one thing they are good at.

Since the last time the event was held there we have uncovered many issues and notified the appropriate authorities.
This is an actual SFA event. These differ to those in the past.

There is an SFA requirement to attend these events for all licensed clubs. From Rangers to Girvan to Whitehill Welfare.

The SFA people are on that link who will be involved.

Absolutely heartbreaking to read. I would like to draw your attention to the last paragraph. This under-qualified government really have questions to answer. Not only do they refuse to hold a full independent inquiry on the issue of this thread, but they also continue to fund institutions where abuse has taken place.

Children in homes run by Quarriers, Aberlour Child Care Trust and Barnardo’s ‘tortured and abused’

Marc horne

Children were raped, beaten and tortured at care homes run like “prison camps”, a report has found.

The Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry (SCAI) spent 43 days hearing evidence about homes operated by the charities Quarriers, Aberlour Child Care Trust and Barnardo’s between 1921 and 1991.

Lady Smith, the inquiry chairwoman, found that vulnerable children and teenagers had been subjected to horrific abuse and degradation while living in the units. Her 150-page report, published yesterday, was scathing in its findings, saying that the charities “could have made a real and positive difference to every child, but that did not happen”.

“For many, further damage was inflicted upon them,” she wrote. “They were physically abused, emotionally abused and sexually abused in harsh, rigid regimes. Children were subject to regimes, structures and practices that facilitated the engagement by sexual predators in grooming practices and in serious breaches of trust.”

Her report that found abuse became a routine part of daily life for many youngsters. It noted: “Children were hit, slapped and beaten with open hands, knuckles and implements including shoes, belts, wooden spoons, canes, table tennis bats and a baton. They were kicked. They were punched. They were pushed.

“Children had carbolic soap forced into their mouths. Heads were forced into toilet pans and water then flushed over them.”

One survivor told the inquiry that she was stripped naked and beaten by her “house parents” at a Quarrier’s home in the 1960s.

“They used a belt with a buckle and a wet towel,” she recalled. “When I started crying they wrapped the towel around my neck tightly until I passed out. Then they poured a bucket of cold water over me.”

Another former Quarriers resident said: “It was like a prison camp. There was no freedom to be children.”

At Aberlour children were forced to wear orphanage clothes and have similar haircuts so they could easily be traced if they tried to escape. Siblings were routinely separated, birthdays were ignored and children were force-fed liver and tripe until they vomited. Runaways were stripped and severely beaten as a deterrent to others. Sexual abuse was rife.

Lady Smith said: “Children were sexually abused by male and female staff, older children, housemasters and a teacher. It included lewd sexual innuendo, indecent assaults, lewd and libidinous practices, oral sex, rape and sodomy.”

One woman told the inquiry that she was abused by the woman tasked with looking after at a Quarriers-run home in the 1960s.

“She would take girls to her room and would touch you sexually and make you touch her,” she said. “It happened a lot. We would have been aged between six and ten.”

Lady Smith will use the findings when deciding what recommendations are to be made in her final report.

She found that the abuse was even worse than that uncovered in a previous inquiry investigation into residential homes run by Catholic orders. She said: “Although there are similarities, the extent of sexual abuse — including abuse which also constituted a serious breach of trust — was greater in this case study.

“There were also forms of cruel punishment that did not feature in the earlier case studies.”

These included children being sent into a shed in their bare feet and pyjamas on cold winter nights at Quarriers and placed in solitary confinement in a cupboard under a staircase, known as “the cooler” at Aberlour.

All three charities, which continue to receive significant funding from the Scottish government, have apologised for the abuse.
What kind of people get these jobs ( silly Question i know ) but there must be some real caring people working with the kids as well , how the hell does nothing come to light until years later and nothing seems to get done ? Are people too scared to report things like this ? it seems as though people in authority don’t want to know or does it beg the question are those in authority involved in paedophilia as well ? Why is there not strict Government Departments in every area whose aim should be to investigate any reports or suspicions of child abuse or will they just say that’s the Police’s job and got nothing to do with us . An overhaul of Children’s Welfare is sadly lacking Worldwide seemingly :mad: .

Just read thepost above my last one where it looks like the SFA are getting active ….we”ll see !
Maybe something they should have considered 40 years ago, then maybe the victims and families wouldn’t be in the position they are now. I still stick by that the SFA along with other authorities including the government should be in front of a full independent public inquiry.
This also doesn’t excuse the fact that Humza has literally done nothing to assist anyone involved. Only an inquiry will bring the truth.

Maybe something they should have considered 40 years ago, then maybe the victims and families wouldn’t be in the position they are now. I still stick by that the SFA along with other authorities including the government should be in front of a full independent public inquiry.
This also doesn’t excuse the fact that Humza has literally done nothing to assist anyone involved. Only an inquiry will bring the truth.

If there is evidence of mc ginn and others from the paedodome involved in sex abuse,whilst holding office at the SFA,they are fucked.....pity wee farry aint around

The SFA are responsible for all football in Scotland. They should have had had measures in place to detect perverts and to safeguard children. This doesn't obviate the need for individual clubs, and other organisations, to have in place additional measures to protect children.

In the case of Celtic BC, they were abusing children when there wasn't even any football. They were "organising" fake competitions to abuse children.

The SFA can't hide behind Celtic. Celtic can't hide behind the SFA.

Last edited:
40 years ago would indeed have been the time to act BN94 but all this sudden interest makes me suspicious that all Clubs are now going to be lectured on child welfare and safety while in their care and that mob are going to walk off with a “ be very aware “ warning like we will all get and %^*& all punishment for their past history , again I hope I am wrong about that .

Not football related but a convicted Scottish Priest is currently being sued for £3m by his victim (s). He is still serving his sentence.
I don’t know anything about this case, is it within this country ? If so what sentence is the peado doing and how far into it has he done, the cynic in me says if it is here it will be a 5 year sentence max which would be reduced a year due to having been held in high regard in previous employment (in this country)further reduction of a year due to good behaviour and is now due out as he’s served a year and a half, this is the type of lenient punishment I expect with this country.

40 years ago would indeed have been the time to act BN94 but all this sudden interest makes me suspicious that all Clubs are now going to be lectured on child welfare and safety while in their care and that mob are going to walk off with a “ be very aware “ warning like we will all get and %^*& all punishment for their past history , again I hope I am wrong about that .

Like %^*& they are,criminal charges have been brought previously and hopefully more criminal charges up and coming,if mc guire gets his baws out his mouth and serves those year old writs for starters.

Like %^*& they are,criminal charges have been brought previously and hopefully more criminal charges up and coming,if mc guire gets his baws out his mouth and serves those year old writs for starters.

I think Mr McGuires balls have fell off and hes shat himself....he has been quiet for too long. I only hope he is working diligently in the background gathering further evidence before presenting his case

I don’t know anything about this case, is it within this country ? If so what sentence is the peado doing and how far into it has he done, the cynic in me says if it is here it will be a 5 year sentence max which would be reduced a year due to having been held in high regard in previous employment (in this country)further reduction of a year due to good behaviour and is now due out as he’s served a year and a half, this is the type of lenient punishment I expect with this country.
Just reading up on case there was sentenced to 9 years in 2018 which was then reduced on appeal to 8 years. He is currently serving his time in Dumfries Jail.

Just reading up on case there was sentenced to 9 years in 2018 which was then reduced on appeal to 8 years. He is currently serving his time in Dumfries Jail.
Thanks, no surprise there was a reduction in his sentence but he will feel totally aggrieved at his length of sentence compared to the ones recently handed out to cbc serial offenders

The SFA are responsible for all football in Scotland. They should have had had measures in place to detect perverts and to safeguard children. This doesn't obviate the need for individual clubs, and other organisations, to have in place additional measures to protect children.

In the case of Celtic BC, they were abusing children when there wasn't even any football. They were "organising" fake competitions to abuse children.

The SFA can't hide behind Celtic. Celtic can't hide behind the SFA.

The fake competitions should on its own be enough to hang those bastards.

Emails to S.F.A. regarding child protection seminar

• To:ian.maxwell@scottishfa.co.uk,rod.petrie@scottishfa.co.uk,neil.doncaster@scottishfa.co.uk

9 Jan at 08:41

Dear Sir,
    I have been reliably informed that the S.F.A. have initiated arrangements to convey a seminar in relation to child protection, that is to be presented at Celtic F.C’s Parkhead stadium in March.
    I would be most grateful if you could afford the time to answer a few question’s that I have.

Who proposed this choice of venue? Was it an individual’s suggestion? Was it the choice collectively by a group or committee?
    The reason I would like these question’s answered, being that I am struggling to comprehend the mindset of the person/person’s responsible.
    I was initially at a loss for words, flabbergasted, stunned, speechless, dumbfounded, insulted, all adjective pertaining to the choice of venue.

Now to the venue in question, given that there have been numerous factual and alleged cases of child sexual abuse having been committed on these premises, with 4 employees criminally convicted, do you think it is an appropriate choice of venue to discuss child safety? If you were the victim of sexual abuse on these premises , how would you feel knowing that a child protection seminar was being held there? Ironic? Yes I think so too
    Is this a deliberate choice to stick 2 fingers up at the victims and the supporters campaigning for justice?
    Is this a deliberate choice of venue to condone and admonish the club pivotal to the abuse scandal?
    Were you privy to the choice of venue to discuss child protection? If so I wonder how you can sleep at night or look yourself in the mirror in the morning.

No sympathy, empathy or compassion for the poor victims from the S.F.A., are we really living in 21st century Scotland? Turkey’s voting for Christmas comes to mind reference the S.F.A. decision on this choice of venue.

There is a considerably superior choice of venue in the heart of Glasgow, next to 2 motorway’s, train station’s ,a bus station and an airport nearby, with swathes of car parking space.
    Namely the S.E.C.C., a venue which is actually synonomous in providing a safe and fun environment for children, as opposed to your choice, a venue of evil, darkness and depravity, synonomous with crime and torture
    The S.F.A. have a duty of care to protect children participating in football, to date and for the past 5 decades you have failed to protect these children and you compound that failure yet again by your crass choice of venue.

Your organisation revel’s in the condemnation of racial and sectarian abuse, rightly so, but in reality it is merely name calling, stick’s and stones comes to mind, most people can rise above name calling.
    The glaring omission to your value's and integrity is your failure to condemn the physical and psychological torture of child sexual abuse, which has been rife within Scottish football for the past 5 decades.
    Your choice of venue appears to condone this abuse, quite astonishing, truly mind boggling, not a decision by a morally right minded ethical person or person’s
    I am struggling to contain my frustration and anger as I write this, I have witnessed first hand the damage and scarring inflicted on some of the victim’s of this abuse, which the S.F.A. have ignored for 5 decades.
    I don’t expect a reply as usual, but believe me our group is more determined than ever and we will leave no stone unturned in our fight for justice for the poor victim’s of child sexual abuse within Scottish football, suffered in the main on the premises of your venue choice, no matter what club was responsible, we will continue the demand for a fully Independent Public Inquiry .

I also intend to inform U.E.F.A. that one of their member association’s intend to hold a child protection seminar on the premises of a crime scene.
    “You really could’nt make it up!”

Yours sincerely
  • R.K.

I think Mr McGuires balls have fell off and hes shat himself....he has been quiet for too long. I only hope he is working diligently in the background gathering further evidence before presenting his case

I think that McGuire has been warned off and/or threatened to leave things alone,just my thoughts.

I posted this a couple of months ago:

Thompsons are running a mass tort - a collective action. They will have had a set cut off date for accepting new claims, which may or may not have passed.

The validity of each claim then needs to be cross checked - dates, evidence to confirm that the complainant was in proximity to the club/nonce. Sad as if may be, there will be some fantasist in amongst the claimants. All it would take would be for lawyers representing the beasts to find one that was making it up and had never been at CBC or whatever and that's it fucked for everybody.

The more claims they have, the more background checks need doing, and the more time it takes.

There's also the expectation (from within the legal system) that the lawyers should be able to hash out a compensation deal themselves - bear in mind these are civil actions, not criminal. That's not Thompsons working to minimise damage to celtic, that's the system that's in place, and it's why so many lawsuits end with out of court settlements.

I saw a post further up that said nothing had changed in six months. There's a very real possibility of this running for years, if celtic et al decide to fight it all the way. Its all well and good saying the individual nonces should be sued, but they would simply declare bankruptcy, so the lawyers have to be sure there's actually money to be got.

Ultimately, I think we're all agreed that it's the victims who need to be satisfied. The rest of us are just nobodies on a football forum, most of whom could not fathom what these guys have been through. If some decide to settle, then that's up to them and should not be viewed as any sort of climbdown.

Patience. Lots of patience.

Edit: meant to add, that judges take a very dim view of lawyers who refuse to try and discuss terms with the side they are suing, so they have to make overtures about getting round the table.

• To:ian.maxwell@scottishfa.co.uk,rod.petrie@scottishfa.co.uk,neil.doncaster@scottishfa.co.uk

Dear Sir,
    I have been reliably informed that the S.F.A. have initiated arrangements to convey a seminar in relation to child protection, that is to be presented at Celtic F.C’s Parkhead stadium in March.
    I would be most grateful if you could afford the time to answer a few questions that I have.

Who proposed this choice of venue? Was it an individual’s suggestion? Was it the choice collectively by a group or committee?
    The reason I would like these questions answered, being that I am struggling to comprehend the mindset of the person/persons responsible.
    I was initially at a loss for words, flabbergasted, stunned, speechless, dumbfounded, insulted, all adjectives pertaining to the choice of venue.

Now to the venue in question, given that there have been numerous factual and alleged cases of child sexual abuse having been committed on these premises, with 4 employees criminally convicted, do you think it is an appropriate choice of venue to discuss child safety? If you were the victim of sexual abuse on these premises , how would you feel knowing that a child protection seminar was being held there? Ironic? Yes I think so too
    Is this a deliberate choice to stick 2 fingers up at the victims and the supporters campaigning for justice?
    Is this a deliberate choice of venue to condone and admonish the club pivotal to the abuse scandal?
    Were you privy to the choice of venue to discuss child protection? If so I wonder how you can sleep at night or look yourself in the mirror in the morning.

No sympathy, empathy or compassion for the poor victims from the S.F.A., are we really living in 21st century Scotland? Turkey’s voting for Christmas comes to mind reference the S.F.A. decision on this choice of venue.

There is a considerably superior choice of venue in the heart of Glasgow, next to 2 motorways, train stations, a bus station and an airport nearby, with swathes of car parking space.
    Namely the S.E.C.C., a venue which is actually synonomous in providing a safe and fun environment for children, as opposed to your choice, a venue of evil, darkness and depravity, synonomous with crime and torture
    The S.F.A. has a duty of care to protect children participating in football, to date and for the past 5 decades you have failed to protect these children and you compound that failure yet again by your crass choice of venue.

Your organisation revels in the condemnation of racial and sectarian abuse, rightly so, but in reality it is merely name calling, sticks and stones comes to mind, most people can rise above name calling.
    The glaring omission to your values and integrity is your failure to condemn the physical and psychological torture of child sexual abuse, which has been rife within Scottish football for the past 5 decades.
    Your choice of venue appears to condone this abuse, quite astonishing, truly mind boggling, not a decision by a morally right minded ethical person or person’s
    I am struggling to contain my frustration and anger as I write this, I have witnessed first hand the damage and scarring inflicted on some of the victims of this abuse, which the S.F.A. have ignored for 5 decades.
    I don’t expect a reply as usual, but believe me our group is more determined than ever and we will leave no stone unturned in our fight for justice for the poor victims of child sexual abuse within Scottish football, suffered in the main on the premises of your venue choice, no matter what club was responsible, we will continue the demand for a fully Independent Public Inquiry .

I also intend to inform U.E.F.A. that one of their member association’s intend to hold a child protection seminar on the premises of a crime scene.
    “You really couldn't make it up!”

Yours sincerely
  • R.K.

Slight edit for the right reasons.

Thompsons are running a mass tort - a collective action. They will have had a set cut off date for accepting new claims, which may or may not have passed.

The validity of each claim then needs to be cross checked - dates, evidence to confirm that the complainant was in proximity to the club/nonce. Sad as if may be, there will be some fantasist in amongst the claimants. All it would take would be for lawyers representing the beasts to find one that was making it up and had never been at CBC or whatever and that's it fucked for everybody.

The more claims they have, the more background checks need doing, and the more time it takes.

There's also the expectation (from within the legal system) that the lawyers should be able to hash out a compensation deal themselves - bear in mind these are civil actions, not criminal. That's not Thompsons working to minimise damage to celtic, that's the system that's in place, and it's why so many lawsuits end with out of court settlements.

I saw a post further up that said nothing had changed in six months. There's a very real possibility of this running for years, if celtic et al decide to fight it all the way. Its all well and good saying the individual nonces should be sued, but they would simply declare bankruptcy, so the lawyers have to be sure there's actually money to be got.

Ultimately, I think we're all agreed that it's the victims who need to be satisfied. The rest of us are just nobodies on a football forum, most of whom could not fathom what these guys have been through. If some decide to settle, then that's up to them and should not be viewed as any sort of climbdown.

Edit: meant to add, that judges take a very dim view of lawyers who refuse to try and discuss terms with the side they are suing, so they have to make overtures about getting round the table.

A good post TR,I like when you bring some common sense to the abuse thread.

Edit: was meant to say RK’s email and replied to TR instead.

Last edited:

Dear Sir,
    I would be most grateful if you could afford the time to answer a few question’s that I have.

The reason I would like these question’s answered, being that I am struggling to comprehend the mindset of the person/person’s responsible.
    I was initially at a loss for words, flabbergasted, stunned, speechless, dumbfounded, insulted, all adjective pertaining to the choice of venue.

There is a considerably superior choice of venue in the heart of Glasgow, next to 2 motorway’s, train station’s ,a bus station and an airport nearby, with swathes of car parking space.
    The S.F.A. have a duty of care to protect children participating in football, to date and for the past 5 decades you have failed to protect these children and you compound that failure yet again by your crass choice of venue.

Your organisation revel’s in the condemnation of racial and sectarian abuse, rightly so, but in reality it is merely name calling, stick’s and stones comes to mind, most people can rise above name calling.
    The glaring omission to your value's and integrity is your failure to condemn the physical and psychological torture of child sexual abuse, which has been rife within Scottish football for the past 5 decades.
    I am struggling to contain my frustration and anger as I write this, I have witnessed first hand the damage and scarring inflicted on some of the victim’s of this abuse, which the S.F.A. have ignored for 5 decades.
    I don’t expect a reply as usual, but believe me our group is more determined than ever and we will leave no stone unturned in our fight for justice for the poor victim’s of child sexual abuse within Scottish football, suffered in the main on the premises of your venue choice, no matter what club was responsible, we will continue the demand for a fully Independent Public Inquiry .

“You really could’nt make it up!”

Yours sincerely
  • R.K.

An absolutely superb response to their unbelievable actions. Well done sir.

As you state there will very likely be no reply from them.

The last comments from McGuire in September re the filth getting round the table were not very encouraging.

Well said GB50 that is a good hard boot in the haw maws to the idiots that agreed to that venue for such a touchy subject to take place , quite unbelievable in fact ! It’s like the foxes holding a meeting in the kennels where the hounds are kept . It’s got Liewell’s trade mark all over it and the toothless SFA fall for it just like the young victims were duped at CBC and they were too young to see what was happening to them when all they wanted was to be famous footballers :mad: .

Last edited:

I remember you posting this a while back like you said Rick. I agree with it word for word. It’s what a lot of people don’t realise. These things take time and every angle has to be covered.

Just read the letter on previous page to Adidas CEO. What is the 3 part hour long tv programme? When and where can it be seen?

Dan Gordon is putting documentary’s together based in historical sexual abuse infootball.

Clubs throughout the UK involved and CFC/cbc are heavily implicated with all their hall of shame.

Look’s like BBC England will be doing it so it will be national.

Time frame was meant to be last year but been extended to this year.

Last edited:
Is anyone aware of any link to the beasts over here in Oz?

With the current issue with Cardinal Pell, (the third most senior catholic on the planet being imprisoned for child abuse), being in focus right now and with several Irish catholic priests sent over who are guilty of abuse it would be pertinent to bring to task any offender who was knowingly abusing children and having it covered up like all the rest, I would be happy as an Australian citizen to contact our media such as the national 60 minutes program.

I'm in the process of contacting journalists in the USA.
Following on from the question from @Bluethunder
If you are contacting journalists in the states then could you please PM bluethunder with your reply. The reason being that we obviously have lurkers and lazy journalists that visit this thread frequently, and we don’t want to give them any information whatsoever.
Bluethunder will assist you if you require any help or advice.

Following on from the question from @Bluethunder
If you are contacting journalists in the states then could you please PM bluethunder with your reply. The reason being that we obviously have lurkers and lazy journalists that visit this thread frequently, and we don’t want to give them any information whatsoever.
Bluethunder will assist you if you require any help or advice.
Actually, it might be good for me to get in contact with Bluethunder so we can coordinate our efforts ... can you help me with this?

Email to U.E.F.A.

to:Gasser Patrick,discipline@uefa.ch,childsafeguarding@uefa.ch

10 Jan at 11:57

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to make you aware that one of your associate members, namely Scottish Football Association, are proposing to hold a Child Protection Seminar on the premises of Celtic F.C. at their Parkhead stadium in March this year.

Given the child sexual abuse that has taken place by employees of the club for over 5 decades, on these premises, I think that this is a crass choice of venue.

Given the fact that there have been 4 criminal convictions of employees/representatives of that club, and given the fact that over 250 images of naked and semi naked young boys between 9 and 15 years of age were found in a storeroom on these premises, the decision to hold the seminar there needs investigated.

This choice of venue is upsetting, distressing and a kick in the teeth for the scores of boys abused there.

As U.E.F.A. advocate Fairness, Equality, and Respect , I would hope that your organisation show respect for the victims and contact the S.F.A. to ascertain Who chose this venue and Why?, As it is totally inappropriate.

Look forward to your reply

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Last edited:
Email to U.E.F.A.

to:Gasser Patrick,discipline@uefa.ch,childsafeguarding@uefa.ch

10 Jan at 11:57

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to make you aware that one of your associate members, namely Scottish Football Association, are proposing to hold a Child Protection Seminar on the premises of Celtic F.C. at their Parkhead stadium in March this year.

Given the child sexual abuse that has taken place by employees of the club for over 5 decades, on these premises, I think that this is a crass choice of venue.

Given the fact that there have been 4 criminal convictions of employees/representatives of that club, and given the fact that over 250 images of naked and semi naked young boys between 9 and 15 years of age were found in a storeroom on these premises, the decision to hold the seminar there needs investigated.

This choice of venue is upsetting, distressing and a kick in the teeth for the scores of boys abused there.

As U.E.F.A. advocate Fairness, Equality, and Respect , I would hope that your organisation show respect for the victims and contact the S.F.A. to ascertain Who chose this venue and Why?, As it is totally inappropriate.

Look forward to your reply

Yours sincerely
R.K.
I like this email mate. Precise, small and to the point. It has more chance of being read and acted on.

Back