Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Scotland is sinking to frightening depths of depravity and the useless shower running the Country are only interested in being separate from the UK but want to be part of Europe and call themselves Independent ???? F*ck them and their neverendum :mad: .
This is correct. Not only on the issue of this thread they are failing, also hospitals, education, sharing a platform with Sinn Fein/IRA and letting that filth march on our streets and promote terrorism.
Probably one of the most angering things personally is there are people amongst us also that visit this forum that vote for that scum. Either hang your head in shame or wake up. You are assisting in taking Scotland down a very dangerous path.

What is wrong with the morons that support the Nats, how much and how many, have to be victims of sturgeons insatiable lust for power, now they try and sweep paedophilia under the carpet, where do wimmen fur indie ,staun oan that i wonder,
Oh, they will be fine with it.

For roughly 2 years now, myself along with a few others have contacted Humza on this issue. Numerous amounts of emails have been sent to this individual. Along with other members of the Scottish government, they know exactly who we are.
The way you've worded that BN94 " they know exactly who we are."

Do they really know who you are?

And still they don't communicate with you?

Horrible bstards.

The way you've worded that BN94 " they know exactly who we are."

Do they really know who you are?

And still they don't communicate with you?

Horrible bstards.
We’ve had communication with the majority of MSP’s and also certain members in Westminster. We don’t hide the fact and won’t back down in our aim for justice to be served.
The majority of MSP’s that we have contacted support raising a motion in Holyrood on this subject, so our question has been why not raise it?
In the past a parliamentary question was raised with Humza by an MSP that we are in contact with, and again the same reply came from Humza that a motion cannot be raised due to an ongoing case and also the SFA inquiry is not complete.
It’s been shown earlier in this thread that a motion can be raised whilst an ongoing investigation is still active. We even sent them this from their own government website.
It gets very frustrating dealing with certain members of the SNP as we know exactly where their loyalties lie. I don’t think I have to mention any names.
We also get posters occasionally coming on here saying we are wasting our time and nothing will happen. That maybe so but when you hear victims stories and the families not getting any dialogue whatsoever from the justice secretary, then we have no choice but to continue the fight.
There are passionate people in the background and also friends of victims that suffered at the hands of the perpetrators at Celtic Football Club. That club has to be brought to justice for their actions of a continued coverup. Our aim now is to get Westminster involved as recently it’s been proved there was cross border abuse taking place involving perpetrators at Celtic. And let’s not forget the abuse that took place in the United States.
We won’t give up. How can we?

We’ve had communication with the majority of MSP’s and also certain members in Westminster. We don’t hide the fact and won’t back down in our aim for justice to be served.
The majority of MSP’s that we have contacted support raising a motion in Holyrood on this subject, so our question has been why not raise it?
In the past a parliamentary question was raised with Humza by an MSP that we are in contact with, and again the same reply came from Humza that a motion cannot be raised due to an ongoing case and also the SFA inquiry is not complete.
It’s been shown earlier in this thread that a motion can be raised whilst an ongoing investigation is still active. We even sent them this from their own government website.
It gets very frustrating dealing with certain members of the SNP as we know exactly where their loyalties lie. I don’t think I have to mention any names.
We also get posters occasionally coming on here saying we are wasting our time and nothing will happen. That maybe so but when you hear victims stories and the families not getting any dialogue whatsoever from the justice secretary, then we have no choice but to continue the fight.
There are passionate people in the background and also friends of victims that suffered at the hands of the perpetrators at Celtic Football Club. That club has to be brought to justice for their actions of a continued coverup. Our aim now is to get Westminster involved as recently it’s been proved there was cross border abuse taking place involving perpetrators at Celtic. And let’s not forget the abuse that took place in the United States.
I love your spirit and determination BN94. More power to you!

I posted last week that I'd contacted Adidas to ask them if it's true that they're going to be the scum's new partners and I was told that management would investigate and get back to me.

Well, they haven't and they've pissed me about. I got a message two days later asking me to phone them with "the requested information." I emailed the guy who replied to my original message and asked what's going on? What "requested information?" I explained that as I have a slight speech impediment, I prefer to communicate by email and would be happy to reply as such if I knew what they want. I said, "It's not an investigation. It's a straightforward question requiring a simple answer." "Is your company taking the place of New Balance as the kit and training gear suppliers to CFC?"

The guy replied saying "please disregard that email." Yesterday I got another message saying that as I hadn't supplied the required information the case is now closed.

Well, no it's not. I got straight back to them and said I want an answer to my question and that I'd supplied all the information they needed in my original email. I demanded that my "case" be looked at again and an answer given. I'm not giving up on this and if they piss me about again I'll be right back at them.

in regards to the posters that come on here, (and there are more than a few) saying a waste of time,nothing will come out of this etc, it really gets my goat,absolutely no need for it whatsover, it serves no purpose,now im not forv one minute saying that people should not be allowed to hold these views, but i would urge anyone that feels like this ,just to take a moment out before posting,and ask yourself what you have to gain by airing your feelings,the guys on here deserve all the support we can possibly give and the constant drip of negativity must at times have them questioning ,just why they are bothering, so come on bears,lets keep any negative thoughts to ourselves and not give the many lurking facilitators any comfort ,to each and every one of you guys involved in trying to move things on ,you have my eternal gratitude for your fine and noble stance,god bless you all

Four senior figures at Celtic Boys Club have been convicted of molesting dozens of young players over four decades.

Now Lyness Malley, a former coach and official with the boys’ club, has been accused of repeatedly abusing a young player at Barrowfield, a Glasgow training ground owned by the senior club. It is alleged he rubbed oil on a boy in the changing rooms on multiple occasions and touched his genitals and buttocks.

Does anyone know if Malley was charged?

in regards to the posters that come on here, (and there are more than a few) saying a waste of time,nothing will come out of this etc, it really gets my goat,absolutely no need for it whatsover, it serves no purpose,now im not forv one minute saying that people should not be allowed to hold these views, but i would urge anyone that feels like this ,just to take a moment out before posting,and ask yourself what you have to gain by airing your feelings,the guys on here deserve all the support we can possibly give and the constant drip of negativity must at times have them questioning ,just why they are bothering, so come on bears,lets keep any negative thoughts to ourselves and not give the many lurking facilitators any comfort ,to each and every one of you guys involved in trying to move things on ,you have my eternal gratitude for your fine and noble stance,god bless you all

Cheers for that support mate.

However,would the posters you mention,rather we continue our work behind in private and not post anything for them to negatise?.

The way most politicians in our country have behaved toward you and the abused victims is an absolute disgrace and brings shame on us all.

As said earlier "I love your spirit and determination BN94. More power to you! "

I am very grateful to those who continue the fight on this. It is vital that we don't give up. On the MSP asking the parliamentary question, I'm assuming that was James Kelly - he is absolutely no friend of ours and I've mentioned before on this thread that he only asked a written PQ, and not an oral one - therefore it is effectively a letter that is answered by a civil servant which Useless just signs off - it is not asked orally at the Parliament which would have a far higher profile and would then allow another MSP to ask a supplementary question on the subject and apply greater pressure. In my view this was a cop out by Kelly. I asked Adam Tomkins some time ago if he could raise this issue via an oral PQ - but it seems to have gone quiet with him. Do we know if he is still actively involved behind the scenes? Finally, on Useless - do we know if any constituents of his have raised this issue directly with him at his monthly surgeries? Details below in case anyone lives there. He may say that issue is off limits as it relates to his Ministerial work and not his constituency, but I would imagine there must be some victims or family of victims within his constituency. Apologies for the length of post! Please keep up the great work.

4pm-5pm 2nd Friday of the Month
Constituency Office
1612-1614 Paisley Road West, G52 3QN

(By appointment only)
11am-12noon 2nd Friday of the Month
Pearce Institute
840-860 Govan Road, G51 3UU

A couple of articles here show just how resistant the scottish gov have been in regards to the main abuse inquiry. There are a lot of people out there being denied justice, a lot more than the public is aware of.

Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry: resignation letter of Professor Michael Lamb

Posted on July 4, 2016 by rcarvath

Reproduced below is the resignation letter (dated 28 June 2016) of Professor Michael Lamb (Cambridge University) that was sent to Mr John Swinney (Deputy First Minister, Scottish Government):
>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
After much thought and with deep regret, I must resign from my role as Member of the Panel for the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry.
I was deeply honoured to be appointed to the Panel last October. With the assurance of complete independence, the Inquiry was invited to assess 1) the extent to which Scots had been abused while in public care, 2) how those experiences had affected and might be expected to affect their lives, 3) whether their maltreatment had been made possible by the failures of various care-providing, regulatory, investigative, criminal justice, and health service institutions, 4) whether further changes in these domains were necessary to avoid the recurrence of such abuse, and 5) whether the provision of services for survivors of abuse were historically, and are now, sufficient to redress the adverse effects of maltreatment. These were worthy and noble goals, and I was eager to be involved in such an important endeavour alongside the distinguished chair, Susan O’Brien QC, and the other Panel Member, Mr Glenn Houston.
However, it has become increasingly clear over the last nine months that the Panel cannot act independently and that the Scottish Government intends to continue interfering in ways large and small, directly and indirectly. Continuing interference threatens to prevent the Inquiry from investigating thoroughly and taking robust evidence of the highest quality. To be worthwhile, the Inquiry must ask fearlessly about what happened to children in care, who and what institutions failed in their duty of care at the time and subsequently, how the affected individuals can ‘be made whole,’ and how we can ensure that such unconscionable events never happen again. Crucially, its fact-finding should not be constrained or micro-managed by one of the bodies whose actions or failures to act may ultimately be criticised.
Repeated threats to the Inquiry’s independence have undermined the Panel’s freedom to address the Terms of Reference and have doomed the Inquiry before the first witness has been heard. The Scottish Government has delayed or prevented the appointment of crucial members of staff for prolonged periods of time while its officials have questioned the decisions made by the supposedly independent Inquiry. As a result of this interference, the Inquiry has been forced to work without the key personnel and resources needed to ensure progress.”

Reproduced below is the resignation letter (dated 28 June 2016) of Professor Michael Lamb (Cambridge University) that was sent to Mr John Swinney (Deputy First Minister, Scottish Government):
>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
After much thought and with deep regret, I must resign from my role as Member of the Panel for the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry.
I was deeply honoured to be appointed to the Panel last October. With the assurance of complete independence, the Inquiry was invited to assess 1) the extent to which Scots had been abused while in public care, 2) how those experiences had affected and might be expected to affect their lives, 3) whether their maltreatment had been made possible by the failures of various care-providing, regulatory, investigative, criminal justice, and health service institutions, 4) whether further changes in these domains were necessary to avoid the recurrence of such abuse, and 5) whether the provision of services for survivors of abuse were historically, and are now, sufficient to redress the adverse effects of maltreatment. These were worthy and noble goals, and I was eager to be involved in such an important endeavour alongside the distinguished chair, Susan O’Brien QC, and the other Panel Member, Mr Glenn Houston.
However, it has become increasingly clear over the last nine months that the Panel cannot act independently and that the Scottish Government intends to continue interfering in ways large and small, directly and indirectly. Continuing interference threatens to prevent the Inquiry from investigating thoroughly and taking robust evidence of the highest quality. To be worthwhile, the Inquiry must ask fearlessly about what happened to children in care, who and what institutions failed in their duty of care at the time and subsequently, how the affected individuals can ‘be made whole,’ and how we can ensure that such unconscionable events never happen again. Crucially, its fact-finding should not be constrained or micro-managed by one of the bodies whose actions or failures to act may ultimately be criticised.
Repeated threats to the Inquiry’s independence have undermined the Panel’s freedom to address the Terms of Reference and have doomed the Inquiry before the first witness has been heard. The Scottish Government has delayed or prevented the appointment of crucial members of staff for prolonged periods of time while its officials have questioned the decisions made by the supposedly independent Inquiry. As a result of this interference, the Inquiry has been forced to work without the key personnel and resources needed to ensure progress.”

Great post and this will be followed up.

>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
Thank you very much for this. As @coolatballet says above. There will be individuals looking into this immediately.

I am very grateful to those who continue the fight on this. It is vital that we don't give up. On the MSP asking the parliamentary question, I'm assuming that was James Kelly - he is absolutely no friend of ours and I've mentioned before on this thread that he only asked a written PQ, and not an oral one - therefore it is effectively a letter that is answered by a civil servant which Useless just signs off - it is not asked orally at the Parliament which would have a far higher profile and would then allow another MSP to ask a supplementary question on the subject and apply greater pressure. In my view this was a cop out by Kelly. I asked Adam Tomkins some time ago if he could raise this issue via an oral PQ - but it seems to have gone quiet with him. Do we know if he is still actively involved behind the scenes? Finally, on Useless - do we know if any constituents of his have raised this issue directly with him at his monthly surgeries? Details below in case anyone lives there. He may say that issue is off limits as it relates to his Ministerial work and not his constituency, but I would imagine there must be some victims or family of victims within his constituency. Apologies for the length of post! Please keep up the great work.

4pm-5pm 2nd Friday of the Month
Constituency Office
1612-1614 Paisley Road West, G52 3QN

(By appointment only)
11am-12noon 2nd Friday of the Month
Pearce Institute
840-860 Govan Road, G51 3UU
Yes. Kelly is one of them. At the same time as this we received a reply stating a certain labour MSP was supporting the motion. Then it obviously turned out it wasn’t a motion at all. It’s all on a previous page on this thread.

>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
This man seems to be professional and have integrity. The SNP will have none of that now.

Cheers for that support mate.

However,would the posters you mention,rather we continue our work behind in private and not post anything for them to negatise?.
Keep up the good work. Posters need to realise that this isn't our run of the mill ordinary thread. The vast majority of the threads on FF we can let off steam, disagree, slag off each other and in some cases behave like pricks. Shouldn't happen on this thread--its far too serious and should be respected as such.

Keep up the good work. Posters need to realise that this isn't our run of the mill ordinary thread. The vast majority of the threads on FF we can let off steam, disagree, slag off each other and in some cases behave like pricks. Shouldn't happen on this thread--its far too serious and should be respected as such.
We’ll always get the odd smart arse that doesn’t have a clue what’s actually been achieved and what’s ongoing. It doesn’t bother us. An SNP member of Parliament even called one of us a bigot and there wasn’t even a mention of religion.

>>>
“Dear Mr Swinney,
Its a recurring theme - government interference from the nats forcing a resignation.

Let's not forget that the chair of the Scottish Police Authority recently resigned, stating

"I have increasingly become convinced that the governance and accountability arrangements for policing in Scotland are fundamentally flawed... I would suggest that the Scottish Government thinks afresh about how the police service is scrutinised and held to account and how, or if, a better separation between politics and policing, and indeed between the police service and those who oversee it, can be achieved."

That

is good to hear but the general public are being deprived of this info. The BBC should lose their rights to gather license fees for this scandal alone.
I agree with you 100%. One day we will be able to tell what we’ve uncovered but you’ll understand that when there are issues still ongoing then the last thing we want to do is to jeopardise anything.
The main concern for us at the moment is what has been covered up by Celtic Football Club, and what is still being covered up.

Then he’s got the affront to have a justgiving page to raise money for the victims.

Helen Holland, chairwoman of Incas, said she was aware of Collins’ role in the Cairney case but it “did not raise any undue concerns”.

Wonder why not Helen? More concerned about fundraising than the victims you pretend to support eh? Anyone seen the salaries these scumbags award themselves lately? Charity my !$%^. It's a corrupt industry now, disgusting rats.

Last edited:
On another point, I wonder if someone can confirm.

There's a lot of posts on here condemning the sentences in Scotland (and rightly so). But I've been told that Judges are required to hand out punishments that were relevant at the time the offences were committed and as such their hands are tied. Is this correct?

There's a lot of posts on here condemning the sentences in Scotland (and rightly so). But I've been told that Judges are required to hand out punishments that were relevant at the time the offences were committed and as such their hands are tied. Is this correct?
I know Scots law is different from british(English) but I Bennell who commuted his crimes at the same time as the bheasts from the east end then surely the sentences should be the same, btw I also know that the bheasts were committing their crimes 20 years prior to bennell

And Scottish justice lets the public down again!

I'm at a loss. This man is beyond sick and is currently roaming free, what does it take to get proper justice for child abuse/sex crimes in this country?
I bet of it was a white collar crime he would be looking at years.
Money is worth more than life and it scares me shitless for my child's future

I remember reading something about this a couple of years back. I’m sure it’s higher sentences in England and Wales than in Scotland.

Back