Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Like all perverts when the truth comes out they will be shown to be cowards who will scurry away into hiding.
No wonder the victims of CFCs Boy’s Club cannot get any help from the Government as they are too busy trying to get their own despicable house in order . What else lies in the cupboards or underneath the carpets at Holyrood that we can’t have enquiries about ? I’m sure Humza must be raging about all this as it’s holding him back from getting all the answers he needs about what happened for years and years at the Paedodome as he will be keen to get justice for the victims :rolleyes: .

]

One has to wonder about McKay admitting he acted foolishley . What if the boy had not been wise enough to realise that a few compliments to see how he reacted was probably the early stages of grooming ? That must have been along the same lines as the Boy’s Club “ie” filling the young minds with dreams of becoming famous footballers and the grooming begins . If this is an example of what’s been running the Country then no wonder there’s no action at CFC . The sooner this lot are voted out the better , Too many brave men have given their lives and many have suffered hideous injury’s fighting for the Union and this shower of upstarts and their republican terrorist sympathisers should be voted out as soon as possible . I am Scottish by birth and proud to be British .

One has to wonder about McKay admitting he acted foolishley . What if the boy had not been wise enough to realise that a few compliments to see how he reacted was probably the early stages of grooming ? That must have been along the same lines as the Boy’s Club “ie” filling the young minds with dreams of becoming famous footballers and the grooming begins . If this is an example of what’s been running the Country then no wonder there’s no action at CFC . The sooner this lot are voted out the better , Too many brave men have given their lives and many have suffered hideous injury’s fighting for the Union and this shower of upstarts and their republican terrorist sympathisers should be voted out as soon as possible . I am Scottish by birth and proud to be British .
We are dealing with a cult. As you say it’s no wonder justice isn’t being served or even investigated. Mackay, Salmond and who knows who else? And a justice minister who didn’t even abide by the law when failing to insure his car.

I honestly used to think that this wasn't that big a scandal, meaning numbers involved of course but I couldn't have been further from the truth. The magnitude could be off the scale and the amount of poor victims of this heinous crime must wonder WHY the fuq the cover up continues even though the proof is right in fuqing front of them and all they have to do is look. Countless lives ruined by evil cnuts that hide behide religious and sporting cults that have the audacity to quote moral values whilst having NONE

Mrs Gray if your out there or anyone who knows you. I dont think youve any idea how proud your son would be of you and his sister, you have both kept a light shining for him and many other very brave souls. Despite the cowardice of our leaders, ordinary folks like you and your family have shown a rare courage for many folks out there, but I reccon youde say your just a mum. I would also take a guess that you prob have an even bigger family now than you realize.

Yes your son would be immensely proud of you both, speaking as a son myself I absolutely know he would.

What is it these days where people are jumping to the defense of everything that is utterly twisted. Imagine saying that :/
Even the first minister getting in comments about how they've done a good job in the government?

Wtf?

Unnecessary

Just condemn the disgusting behaviour. The commendation of their work is in bad taste!

I’ve recently been informed that it’s March. Others behind the scenes will also confirm this. Now don’t quote us on it as we’re also led to believe it’s been held back a couple of times. I’m telling the thread what I’ve been told. If we are told anything else then we will say so.

Appreciate the update.

Even the first minister getting in comments about how they've done a good job in the government?

Wtf?

Unnecessary

Just condemn the disgusting behaviour. The commendation of their work is in bad taste!

Appreciate the update.
Again mate please don’t quote us. This is what we have been told. Like I said earlier, if we get anything else then it will be posted

I’ve recently been informed that it’s March. Others behind the scenes will also confirm this. Now don’t quote us on it as we’re also led to believe it’s been held back a couple of times. I’m telling the thread what I’ve been told. If we are told anything else then we will say so.
I take it their lawyers are fighting the showing of these documentaries tooth and nail, hence the delay?

Keep up the good work folks.

I take it their lawyers are fighting the showing of these documentaries tooth and nail, hence the delay?

Keep up the good work folks.
I honestly don’t know. Personally I don’t think lawyers come into it. This will involve clubs down south also and like said previously it’s been 5 years in the making.
Maybe some more information has come along and also remember that more victims have come forward. If we knew then we would say mate.

there is hope with this mackay situation that the governement willbe scrutinised more.

and btw its not just teh SNP who need looked at its the whole lot of them, labour and tories have been silent and havent once questioned them bar adam tompkins they are complicit
Thought Jackson Carlaw went for the jugular today at Holyrood , I dare say he could’ve went further but I thought he called it quite well, tbf all the leaders of the other parties went after him in their own way but the tories ripped right into him

Scotland is one of the most venal and corrupt countries in the supposed modern Western industrialised world. A brown paper bag stuffed with money culture, where land is given away at knockdown prices in " private " sales, even dodgier local council contract allocations, a justice system where cases collapse for obscure reasons, never mind vital Court evidence suddenly posted missing. A pretend Parliament in Edinburgh where thieves, rapists and groomers of children are part of the political furniture. It is grotesque, no other word for this backwards shithole claiming to be a nation.

Thought Jackson Carlaw went for the jugular today at Holyrood , I dare say he could’ve went further but I thought he called it quite well, tbf all the leaders of the other parties went after him in their own way but the tories ripped right into him

Agree TW and I hope he is picking his battles,no doubt the nazi party is on the back foot and with creepy Salmond trial on the way,its open season and I hope other political parties use their privilege to hold them to task.

Scotland is one of the most venal and corrupt countries in the supposed modern Western industrialised world. A brown paper bag stuffed with money culture, where land is given away at knockdown prices in " private " sales, even dodgier local council contract allocations, a justice system where cases collapse for obscure reasons, never mind vital Court evidence suddenly posted missing. A pretend Parliament in Edinburgh where thieves, rapists and groomers of children are part of the political furniture. It is grotesque, no other word for this backwards shithole claiming to be a nation.
This. Basically says it all.

He did his very best no doubt. But he is just not up to Sturgeon. No where even close. Barely scratched her when she should have been on the canvas. Nothing at all has come out of it. No further action or even a likelihood of any.
We still have no effective opposition in any party.

Attempting cover up?? Remind of us another organisation??

This doesn’t surprise me as there’s rumours of a few super injunctions in place already.

Yesterday, she made out she found his conduct unacceptable and immediately suspended him from “her party” and “her government.” The sun seems to have proof that her initial response was to try and bury the story and carry on as normal. For that, her positions should also be untenable.

We had Nicola Surgeon on the television yesterday stating that after her Finance Secretary Derek MacKay had been caught sending hundreds of disgusting text messages to a school boy, she had to act.

As according to her, his behaviour, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

Well Nicola, you as First Minister, your party and it's membership, all fall seriously below the standards required within any moralistic society, when it comes to one of the most historical and disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse to have been committed within the realms of world sport.

You, Nicola Sturgeon stood there and again stated how morally wrong Derek Mackay's actions were, yet you stand by and do nothing when it comes to one of the most disgusting acts of Child Sexual Abuse, that were perpetrated at Celtic Football Club, over the last, at least 5 decades.

The hypocrisy that spews out of your mouth Nicola, is disturbing to say the very least.

You have, what could be hundreds of victims of these disgusting acts of sexual abuse and yet, you and your party offer no support whatsoever to bring closure to the victims of those disgusting acts knowingly committed at Celtic Football Club.

So please Nicola, don't state to us, you stand morally against the disgusting acts of one of your prominent members of the Scottish Parliament, when there is a far greater matter of Child Sexual Abuse that you and again, your ministers care to take no action against.

That Nicola, 'falls seriously below the standard required of a minister'.

You and your party are letting down the victims of Child Sexual Abuse and that is disturbing in so many ways and not the actions you would expect to come across in a morally correct society.

Practice what you preach for once Nicola.........

Sturgeon should be voted out of politics for her failure to condemn the abuse at CBC and CFC over a 50 year period

6/7 convictions for child sexual abuse on young boys

Not a peep from her

Her “Justice Minister” ignoring the victims and also failing to demand a fully independent public inquiry into the scandal also sums up the SNP

They are more concerned about the mentally challenged votes than victims of the CBC and CFC abusers

Disgusting but not surprising from this cult

Any Bear voting for these phuckers should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm wondering what country is not corrupt! Anyone know??

Here in the US we've just witnessed an impeachment trial where the ruling party refused to hear witnesses or examine any evidence. Basically we now have a dictatorship at this point and I have very low confidence in a fair election next fall.

Back