Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It's an arms length acknowledgement that they (CFC) were 'infiltrated' by organised peado's. An interesting question that the writer fails to address is why these organised rings targeted some organisations on a hugely disproportionate basis. The separate entity stuff seems to be gradually being downplayed to be replaced by a classic portrayal of the facilitators as victims.

And that’s why they re employed Torbett of course mate:cool:

Another response to Alex Thomsons tweet. Long pointless read, in summery "we did a bad thing but times have changed and we have learned and improved our ways so don't drag us through the mud alone"

These clubs and groups are not necessarily at fault, they have been often duped, certainly underprepared but to apportion that blame entirely in that direction misses the point.

these people are creatures

Another response to Alex Thomsons tweet. Long pointless read, in summery "we did a bad thing but times have changed and we have learned and improved our ways so don't drag us through the mud alone"

Ok. I did read it. I’d like to ask him a question about his beloved club he is attempting to defend. What’s your view on your club re-employing a known perpetrator?
You can bullshit with paragraph after paragraph but the facts are there. Your club have knowingly covered up the abuse... Your club has made numerous attempts to disassociate from your boys club. I could go on... So Nial ( or whatever your name is ), my advice to you would be stick to your day job. You maybe able to fool the uneducated and unwashed who also defend your clubs actions, but you can’t fool us. I could imagine your teacher at your cult school saying “must try harder.” Trying to fool your readers ( probably easily done ) with unrelated issues.
A religion/cult, club and support like no other.
No doubt you read this thread. I’ll leave you with those thoughts.

Just to be aware. ill phils watching....
And he’s writing blogs, mocking as usual and using the neely guy as his response. Which is the stock answer from all tims regarding the question asked of the known abuse that happened at parkhead.

The guys good comedy value, I’ll give him that. All about the rangers for him...

And he’s writing blogs, mocking as usual and using the neely guy as his response. Which is the stock answer from all tims regarding the question asked of the known abuse that happened at parkhead.

The guys good comedy value, I’ll give him that. All about the rangers for him...
He must be concerned if he’s watching us. I wonder if he’s mentioned anything about his rancid organisation? I can’t bring myself to call them a football club.

Ok. I did read it. I’d like to ask him a question about his beloved club he is attempting to defend. What’s your view on your club re-employing a known perpetrator?
You can bullshit with paragraph after paragraph but the facts are there. Your club have knowingly covered up the abuse... Your club has made numerous attempts to disassociate from your boys club. I could go on... So Nial ( or whatever your name is ), my advice to you would be stick to your day job. You maybe able to fool the uneducated and unwashed who also defend your clubs actions, but you can’t fool us. I could imagine your teacher at your cult school saying “must try harder.” Trying to fool your readers ( probably easily done ) with unrelated issues.
A religion/cult, club and support like no other.
No doubt you read this thread. I’ll leave you with those thoughts.
I read that too, it does seem they are getting the
He must be concerned if he’s watching us. I wonder if he’s mentioned anything about his rancid organisation? I can’t bring myself to call them a football club.
i always keep an eye out for what shite he writes. Obviously he’s running out of things to write about so snoops about, constantly repeating himself.
he, like that piece you read a couple of posts back, are beginning to use the softer tone when writing about this now, you can tell something is afoot and so the excuses are coming early doors. Phil obviously can’t help but firing neelys name in wherever he can, as if that justifies anything his cesspit ring did.

phils a fantasist and an arsehole. And he’s worried. Like his club should be.

I read that too, it does seem they are getting the

i always keep an eye out for what shite he writes. Obviously he’s running out of things to write about so snoops about, constantly repeating himself.
he, like that piece you read a couple of posts back, are beginning to use the softer tone when writing about this now, you can tell something is afoot and so the excuses are coming early doors. Phil obviously can’t help but firing neelys name in wherever he can, as if that justifies anything his cesspit ring did.

phils a fantasist and an arsehole. And he’s worried. Like his club should be.
I wonder if he mentions Neely and his Hibernian connections? They are getting concerned. Good.

Ah I see what you mean now sorry. I could give you one big long reply but it’s already on here what we have done over the past 2 years.
Reference your comment about down south I see your point. That’s about to change.
When it comes to dealing with Westminster, we have been repeatedly informed that it’s a devolved government issue which we are hoping could also change as we have proved cross border links to abuse.
When it comes to the Mickey Mouse house of Holyrood, well that’s been one of our biggest stumbling blocks. It hasn’t helped when you have Celtic apologists within government.
Some within the press have done some outstanding work. I know this because we have close links with certain individuals.
We have also achieved in getting the case reopened in Kearny NJ reference the abuse that took place stateside.
We are also in contact with some victims and families that have been treated absolutely disgustingly by an under qualified justice secretary who puts the loyalties of his club before justice.
Believe me we share your anger and frustration. That filth have had it their way now for far to long and for what we know then I think their day is coming.
Hopefully that day will bring relief and justice to the victims and their families and some well deserved praise for all you guys for the work you've done.

The idea that these animals are reading these pages certainly helps me sleep happier.
If anyone's got the full sorded celtic history saved I suggest get it posted. I'd hate to think anyone has missed it in the many pages.
Your club had its chance to do the right thing numerous times and failed. No more sweeping, no more diflection. Bed is well and truly made and the world will be watching.

It's the victims turn to have the voice and power.

Have Nonce Fc dropped the Separate Entity excuse ?

Multiple paedos convicted in a court of law 6 or 7 of them now

One other Beast on the run but zero coverage or description from Police Scotland since the initial report months ago

Bennell and McCafferty sharing boys at fictional tournaments

CFC board paying a £1m contact to a convicted paedo

Nonce FC paying out of court settlements to a a East Coast victim

50 years of covering up the paedos and denying the victims it was anything to do with CFC despite McCafferty being convicted as well as Cairney who was paid by CFC

Nonce FC now trying to use Hollicon and rats like Thomson for damage control

This cuunt Thomson is another paid poodle to sing Lieswells tune

They are a despicable organisation and their links to RC church and their systematic abuse of kids is no coincidence

The Gray family must be going through mental hell after all they have experienced the the ultimate finality of sexual abuse of a family member, yet they are treated with vile contempt by the very people who to this day still cover it up.
The public should always be reminded that the Gray family are the innocent victims in all of this but because they dared to speak out and fight for justice for their brother/son they somehow are treated worse than the perpetrators.
What a terrible place Scotland has become when this is allowed to happen the SNP are sacrificing their own and for what Independence ? No public enquiry the SNP should be ashamed of themselves.
This is not freedom or democracy it is a breach of basic human rights and it needs to change.

Seems a bit worried this lad.
Please don’t blame organizations for predators. Sorry pal but it’s not an isolated case, it’s decades of abuse
It was abuse that was known about “ an open secret “ as CFC members have admitted to yet they did f*ck all about it so the blame lies within the walls of Celtic Football Club since the 1960s so they need not start the “ everybody was guilty “patter and if they do then every Club should sue them for millions .

It was abuse that was known about “ an open secret “ as CFC members have admitted to yet they did f*ck all about it so the blame lies within the walls of Celtic Football Club since the 1960s so they need not start the “ everybody was guilty “patter and if they do then every Club should sue them for millions .
Deny and deflect just like their cult. I read ill Phils blogg earlier. What a pile of shite. His head is up his arse.

Theyve all of a sudden just noticed (RC church goers too) that they have been infiltrated with paedos. No I dont think so
Like the Catholic cult worldwide. When they are found out for their crimes against children they will fight to the death. Even turning on each other.
What’s very interesting now even in their own blogs is they don’t mention the seperate entity. But they do mention they are insured. Filthy bastards.

I can't remember which bheasts trial it was at but it was confirmed that abuse had taken place at the chamber of secrets changing room and at barrowfield both owned by bheast fc, regardless of separate entities or not bheast fc had a duty of care to the activities taking place on their property and to ensure everything taking place there was above board, the bheast fc board failed to do this time after time...

Ah I see what you mean now sorry. I could give you one big long reply but it’s already on here what we have done over the past 2 years.
Reference your comment about down south I see your point. That’s about to change.
When it comes to dealing with Westminster, we have been repeatedly informed that it’s a devolved government issue which we are hoping could also change as we have proved cross border links to abuse.
When it comes to the Mickey Mouse house of Holyrood, well that’s been one of our biggest stumbling blocks. It hasn’t helped when you have Celtic apologists within government.
Some within the press have done some outstanding work. I know this because we have close links with certain individuals.
We have also achieved in getting the case reopened in Kearny NJ reference the abuse that took place stateside.
We are also in contact with some victims and families that have been treated absolutely disgustingly by an under qualified justice secretary who puts the loyalties of his club before justice.
Believe me we share your anger and frustration. That filth have had it their way now for far to long and for what we know then I think their day is coming.

My wife works for the UK Gov Cabinet office (Westminster). She's English but knows whats been going on via me telling her. Her brother and step dad are both big football fans but hadnt heard anything about the number of paedophiles convicted from Celtic FC. They both live down south and were astounded they hadnt seen this reported anywhere.

This is not an area she's directly involved in but if I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to PM me.

I can't remember which bheasts trial it was at but it was confirmed that abuse had taken place at the chamber of secrets changing room and at barrowfield both owned by bheast fc, regardless of separate entities or not bheast fc had a duty of care to the activities taking place on their property and to ensure everything taking place there was above board, the bheast fc board failed to do this time after time...

That’s good then because more abuse took place on CFCcbc premises,Gerald King allegedly abused himself at Barrowfield in front of two kids,I know for fact this has not even been mentioned in any legal avenue,I hope they get strength come forward and press charges.

The school kids came form St Martha’s as I always have said.

Just in case anyone has any doubt as to the effect these assaults have on children, this is an extract from evidence at the trial of Bob Higgins: " ... the sexual behaviour became "normalised in Billy's mind".

In his evidence, Mr Seymour told the court: "I wouldn't say I fell in love with him but I had a lot of love for him at the time, I thought the world of him."

Describing one occasion, Mr Seymour said: "I felt like my head was going to explode, like I was going to puke, vomit.

"My head was pounding, I was sweating, I just had to run out of the house, I was frightened, scared, I was panic-stricken, it was blind panic, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to run."

Bob Higgins was a coach at Southampton.

I don't see how ANY Journalist could put spin on this to make Celtic out as victims.

More likely Thomson - an investigative journalist remember - sees the way the wind is blowing and wants to be the guy who blows the whole thing open.

He's in it for himself.
He will start the narrative that it was decades ago and nothing to do with modern day Celtic. He and the likes of Dornan will want the scum to shell out 5 million to the victims and for the SFA to pat them on the back and tell them how they have done the right thing and we should all move on and forget it.

No 25 point deduction, no being put down the lower leagues and definitely no license suspension or withdrawal. I'm no journalist or hollicom employee and I can come up with that and more. What can the pros come up with?

Why do you think child abuse seminars have been moved to the piggery. You'll be reading about it soon enuf if you can't work it out.

It's a scandal - but not a surprise - football clubs weren't included in the inquiry the Scottish Government set up.

What's in the public domain about what when on is bad enough but is probably the tip of the iceberg.

The survivors getting justice is the main thing but if this was our Club we'd be hearing about how we'd been in breach of our licences for 50+ years.

He will start the narrative that it was decades ago and nothing to do with modern day Celtic. He and the likes of Dornan will want the scum to shell out 5 million to the victims and for the SFA to pat them on the back and tell them how they have done the right thing and we should all move on and forget it.

No 25 point deduction, no being put down the lower leagues and definitely no license suspension or withdrawal. I'm no journalist or hollicom employee and I can come up with that and more. What can the pros come up with?

Why do you think child abuse seminars have been moved to the piggery. You'll be reading about it soon enuf if you can't work it out.
This is the way I see it going myself. I emailed about the child abuse seminars and still nothing back from them. So it’s all poised to be looking good for the scum. And you know what, it’s absolutely sickening.
they have basically got away with it all these years and now with some favourable coverage and favourable influences to their advantage, they will end up coming out smelling like roses.

if there is any justice in the world, ANY at all then that club will face the full weight of the punishment it deserves. No pats on the back for looking like it’s did something about it.

This is the way I see it going myself. I emailed about the child abuse seminars and still nothing back from them. So it’s all poised to be looking good for the scum. And you know what, it’s absolutely sickening.
they have basically got away with it all these years and now with some favourable coverage and favourable influences to their advantage, they will end up coming out smelling like roses.

if there is any justice in the world, ANY at all then that club will face the full weight of the punishment it deserves. No pats on the back for looking like it’s did something about it.
Glass half empty... I'm more optimistic.

Hopefully the yanks will get involved. Should be a different outcome if that happens.

Hopefully this will bring about useless's resignation along with a few others.

Like the Catholic cult worldwide. When they are found out for their crimes against children they will fight to the death. Even turning on each other.
What’s very interesting now even in their own blogs is they don’t mention the seperate entity. But they do mention they are insured. Filthy bastards.
As in “ We’re insured so we’re ok and we’re not interested in the victims , the main thing is the club’s ok cos’ we’re insured ” . Shower of shit so they are .

Last edited:
Back