Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Meaning what? Are you aiming this at me or anyone else that is involved in this? Last week a channel 4 reporter decided to use twitter. To quote “watch this space”.
As said at the time by myself and others was not what would be expected from a reputable professional journalist.
What you have to remember is this is a forum. Excuse my ignorance if so, but I’ve never seen you (and a few others) comment on here before. So please don’t come on here with the high and mighty view that people should keep their mouths shut. I know that better than anyone on this issue.
We have brought people to justice that you or anyone else don’t even know about.
So if you are directing your comment towards any of us that have brought justice then go away.
And that goes for the other fckn idiots that think we are doing this for likes. We are doing this for victims and families. If you want to hear their stories then do what I’ve done. Dedicate all your spare time for them.
I would like to think that none of the shite that is flying about tonight is in any way directed at you or any of the others who have been working their arses off for this cause. Patience is required by everybody. Sterling work BN94 (and others) and please realise that you have our support. Snidey remarks are way off the mark here.

Meaning what? Are you aiming this at me or anyone else that is involved in this? Last week a channel 4 reporter decided to use twitter. To quote “watch this space”.
As said at the time by myself and others was not what would be expected from a reputable professional journalist.
What you have to remember is this is a forum. Excuse my ignorance if so, but I’ve never seen you (and a few others) comment on here before. So please don’t come on here with the high and mighty view that people should keep their mouths shut. I know that better than anyone on this issue.
We have brought people to justice that you or anyone else don’t even know about.
So if you are directing your comment towards any of us that have brought justice then go away.
And that goes for the other fckn idiots that think we are doing this for likes. We are doing this for victims and families. If you want to hear their stories then do what I’ve done. Dedicate all your spare time for them.
I'm not having a dig at anybody actively trying to seek justice.

I do think that there is a hell of a lot of unconstructive comments being made before anything has come out and some of it is enough to give the BS point scoring narrative validity to outsiders

There is a rumour that is circulating that it’s tonight it will air. All I can say is it’s not what we’ve been told. We have been told Monday. Unless it’s been brought forward, I don’t know.
As a former journalist, it would make no sense to start a three part expose on a Friday evening.
Monday-Wednesday makes much more sense.

Surely your question has no relevance to the subject of this thread?
I’d say it did, hence why I asked it in this thread. And I’d say it’ll be asked, in a far more ferocious manner, by those who wish to harbour the crimes of their club. If BN94 is a lawyer, acting on behalf of the victims, it’ll be seen as exploitation. If he is a fan and has nothing to do with victims, it’ll be seen as a vindictive campaign to smear their good name and he will be labelled as obsessed alongside others. if he has a genuine, first hand relationship with or is, a victim, then it will be credible.
Make no mistakes, once this is in the wider domain these desperate people will attack those who wish to expose the truth by any means possible. This isn’t the end game, this is the start of the biggest battle of all.

Power to you all.

I have written to my MP, not in Westminster remit, ( Ronnie Cowan ), also to MSP ( Stuart McMillan ) lip service on that one.

On a slight tangent, I am at the moment waiting to see if Ofcom will decide on my complaint about Sportsound not broadcasting a Rangers game in November, directly after broadcasting the Sellic on an early kick of the same day. I was travelling by car that day and radio was the only way I could glean information on my team. Updates was all they could manage. I have gone right through the BBC complaints process to the ECU and on to Ofcom and I can tell you this has been a torturous process as the BBC tried to thwart me at every stage. Ofcom do not directly reply so i will have to check their complaints web page fortnightly.

Just doing my little bit BN94 and team.
Shall follow that process to follow up on my m. Stewart complaint re him shrieking 'show me the proof' re racism towards Alfie.
Feel free to PM any tips my friend.

I’d say it did, hence why I asked it in this thread. And I’d say it’ll be asked, in a far more ferocious manner, by those who wish to harbour the crimes of their club. If BN94 is a lawyer, acting on behalf of the victims, it’ll be seen as exploitation. If he is a fan and has nothing to do with victims, it’ll be seen as a vindictive campaign to smear their good name and he will be labelled as obsessed alongside others. if he has a genuine, first hand relationship with or is, a victim, then it will be credible.
Make no mistakes, once this is in the wider domain these desperate people will attack those who wish to expose the truth by any means possible. This isn’t the end game, this is the start of the biggest battle of all.

I seriously wonder if it is wise to discuss these points appertaining to an individual on an open forum.

I hope you’re a lurker or taking the piss. Yes I’m a lawyer. You may have seen me on judge Judy or more recently judge tinder ( sorry rinder). If you believe me not to be genuine then fine. I won’t argue. Obsessed? Yes I am. First hand relationship? Yes I have. If things get ferocious? ( looking forward to it) A fan? ( yes I am, why that makes a difference I do not know as I stand against abusers that have represented every club, but especially the one that has covered it up since 1888 due to a friend that suffered) Wider domain? ( That’s my aim).
“smear their good name?” Sorry you lost me with that one. I’m genuine brother. Some may say my biggest fault is raising my head above the parapet. Yes I have. And I will stick by it.
Seriously. I grew up in an age where we all went to play the game we loved as children. Unbeknown to us and our parents there were people who existed that wanted to not only abuse children, but share them amongst their sick cult.
My aim is to track every last one of them down and make them answer for their crimes. And I won’t stop there. I’m also after the ones who knew what was going on. You know the ones.. Their statues are outside the pigary. Sorry Celtic Park.
I’m no lawyer my friend. I’m a normal boy from a council estate in Glasgow fighting for justice. Simple as that.

I have followed this topic with interest. There are over 20000 replies to the OP. As has been stated on many occasions this is a marathon, a marathon that has lasted 50 years. It is normal to sprint when the finishing line is in sight, but, when dealing with a cult there can be false ends in sight. Keep believing, we know the truth and we have wonderful people working tirelessly on our behalf to ensure that the finishing line will be reached with a positive result. Do not be disheartened, those who deserve to be castigated will be. The truth will out. Thank you to those warriors fighting on behalf of all of the victims of the Scottish football cover up.

I hope you’re a lurker or taking the piss. Yes I’m a lawyer. You may have seen me on judge Judy or more recently judge tinder ( sorry rinder). If you believe me not to be genuine then fine. I won’t argue. Obsessed? Yes I am. First hand relationship? Yes I have. If things get ferocious? ( looking forward to it) A fan? ( yes I am, why that makes a difference I do not know as I stand against abusers that have represented every club, but especially the one that has covered it up since 1888 due to a friend that suffered) Wider domain? ( That’s my aim).
“smear their good name?” Sorry you lost me with that one. I’m genuine brother. Some may say my biggest fault is raising my head above the parapet. Yes I have. And I will stick by it.
Seriously. I grew up in an age where we all went to play the game we loved as children. Unbeknown to us and our parents there were people who existed that wanted to not only abuse children, but share them amongst their sick cult.
My aim is to track every last one of them down and make them answer for their crimes. And I won’t stop there. I’m also after the ones who knew what was going on. You know the ones.. Their statues are outside the pigary. Sorry Celtic Park.
I’m no lawyer my friend. I’m a normal boy from a council estate in Glasgow fighting for justice. Simple as that.
Fair enough bud. I don’t know you from Adam, but good luck to you and those like you that want to get the truth out there.

I have followed this topic with interest. There are over 20000 replies to the OP. As has been stated on many occasions this is a marathon, a marathon that has lasted 50 years. It is normal to sprint when the finishing line is in sight, but, when dealing with a cult there can be false ends in sight. Keep believing, we know the truth and we have wonderful people working tirelessly on our behalf to ensure that the finishing line will be reached with a positive result. Do not be disheartened, those who deserve to be castigated will be. The truth will out. Thank you to those warriors fighting on behalf of all of the victims of the Scottish football cover up.
An excellent post that says it all. Thank you for posting sir.

I can not speak for him. I know he is genuine. But I refuse to believe that the crimes that happened at Celtic can go unpunished in the English speaking world. It would be like if you just walking by and then saw an adult beating up a kid. I would be incapable of doing nothing. BN and I were both in the military but I think a lot of people would feel this way regardless of their armed service experience.

Every last one of them should be rotting in jail and that rancid club closed down.

As I have said before it is sickening that they aren't.

There are places and people whose reputation was in tatters when sexual abuse scandal came to light... from Penn State to Kerelaw to Saville and Gary Glitter.

But Celtic - as far as I am aware - the only sports club in the whole world to harbour and protect a paedophile ring are still alive. Even when their victims are not.

Not just one. Or two... not even four paedophiles.

An entire ring.

Last edited:
As I have said before it is sickening that they aren't.

There are places and people whose reputation was in tatters when sexual abuse scandal came to light... from Penn State to Kerelaw to Saville and Gary Glitter.

But Celtic - as far as I am aware - the only sports club in the whole world to harbour and protect a paedophile ring are still alive. Even when their victims are not.

Not just one. Or two... not even four paedophiles.

An entire ring.

You hit the nail on the head

Protecting their "reputation" is what started this whole sordid episode in the first place

Placing their own prestige over the victims of their boys club abuse victims

Genuine question... for those who are more aware than I? And kind of backs onto my post last night

He mentions Scottish football and paedophile rings.

Were any other clubs actively involved in protecting a paedophile ring? Not one or two perpetrators who were involved, but an entire ring?

From top tier to bottom tier, to junior football.

Or just Celtic FC?

Genuine question... for those who are more aware than I? And kind of backs onto my post last night

Were any other clubs actively involved in protecting a paedophile ring? Not one or two perpetrators who were involved, but an entire ring?

Or just Celtic FC?
As far as I’m aware Celtic.

Or just Celtic FC?
I doubt there's a huge amount of stuff that's not already been spoken about so I'd guess there are isolated incidents at other clubs (Neely with us if they want to be pedantic but we don't appear to have done anything other than the right thing in that case) and a long standing paedophile ring at Celtic Park.

There's no way Celtic can play "whataboutery" with this.

Sadly i fear that this CH4 offering will be more than a whitewash that twists the facts to makes scum fc "innocent" - whilst also taring rfc at same time.

This story is far bigger than just cfc, for them to have been allowed to cover it up for so long requires the Justice System, Government at local and national levels, and all forms of the Media to have colluded in the cover up.

We can only hope for justice for the victims but i think that once again they will end up being ignored and if anything become the focus of attack rather than their abusers and those who have accommodated and covered up their evil crimes

Back