Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

No Alan Brazil on the TalkSPORT show yesterday and today,wonder if he is in the rest of the week after the Ch4 thing drops,anyone here why??

Could be nothing but could that radio station actually discuss a national scandal and Jim “creepy” White actually do an exclusive for once.

It’s disgraceful I think we should bombard them and ask why not if they are a sport radio station now as it’s CROSS BORDER activity and players involved.

Woodward,Speed,Lennon and other all come into play now.
I’m sure I heard him say last week that he’s going to get some sunshine. Think he’s just on holiday.

They are a propagandist mouthpiece. They may well have an interview with a Rangers fan, however the fact they perpetually state “The Rangers fan” tells me they don’t care about the guy or his suffering. They are othering him by referring to him as “The Rangers fan” he’s not one of us, even though he is a human being. They only care about proportioning blame across Scottish football, but mainly at us. It appears there was beasts at Rangers with the likes of Neely, however what they fail to recognise is that while the unfortunate truth is these types can get through, it’s the response of how such issues are handled after. Covering up, facilitating and gagging victims is what Celtic are also accused of. They knew top to bottom what was going on and they chose to ignore it for fear of damage to their reputation or worse.
Let’s be honest. Every blog that I’ve seen from them since Thompson made his announcement has shown us one thing. They are scared shitless and so they should be.
The whole country is about to see what they stand for.

It is hilarious that they think that everything that gets sung at them is abuse yet they should be allowed to sing anything they want. They have tied themselves in knots over this. Dornan quitting has something to do this.
When did Dornan quit? First I've heard

The SFA inquiry will be used as a deflection tactic by those in the media and elsewhere to say all this has been looked into. It hasn't.

The inquiry has heard from some abuse survivors - and has passed relevant info to the police - however the aim of the inquiry was to learn lessons for the future & improve child protection.

It's not an inquiry into who knew what and when, which clubs were involved etc. Any evidence it uncovers about those things will be coincidental.

Don't let anyone try to deflect this away.

He hasn’t quit as such but announced on twatter that he isn’t standing for re-election next year.
Amounts to the same thing but still has over 12 months to cause mayhem.
Thanks. As you've said it's as good as quitting. He must have his reasons. Makes you wonder what they'll be

Let’s be honest. Every blog that I’ve seen from them since Thompson made his announcement has shown us one thing. They are scared shitless and so they should be.
The whole country is about to see what they stand for.
The whole thing is sickening! I really don’t trust Thompson all the same, but all their blogs are showing is whataboutery! I’m sure I’ll see it whenever it’s on.

They are a propagandist mouthpiece. They may well have an interview with a Rangers fan, however the fact they perpetually state “The Rangers fan” tells me they don’t care about the guy or his suffering. They are othering him by referring to him as “The Rangers fan” he’s not one of us, even though he is a human being. They only care about proportioning blame across Scottish football, but mainly at us. It appears there was beasts at Rangers with the likes of Neely, however what they fail to recognise is that while the unfortunate truth is these types can get through, it’s the response of how such issues are handled after. Covering up, facilitating and gagging victims is what Celtic are also accused of. They knew top to bottom what was going on and they chose to ignore it for fear of damage to their reputation or worse.

You'll also notice that although he is described as 'a Rangers fan' that was abused, they never say that he was abused 'at Rangers'....because presumably it never took place at Rangers. For all we know this guy could be a Rangers fan who was abused at Celtic Park.

You'll also notice that although he is described as 'a Rangers fan' that was abused, they never say that he was abused 'at Rangers'....because presumably it never took place at Rangers. For all we know this guy could be a Rangers fan who was abused at Celtic Park.
Very likely, they would fall over themselves to get that out. The guy is being used, they’re exploiting a vulnerability there and it’s disgusting.

Their "Seperate Entity" pish had beeen Provan in court to be wrong, but still they peddle the lie. There is always the gulable in their ranks that cling on to it, like survivors of a ship wreck clinging on to a lifebuoy. Seperate Entity doesn't stand up in court, its a fig leaf to cover their shame, we just need to keep pulling the leaf away

This just goes on and on. More depraved monsters are being uncovered on a regular basis, confirming what we have all known for a long time; that there was a paedophile ring operating with impunity at Celtic Football Club/Celtic Boys Club.
Celtic is a sick, vile, rancid organisation which is still, after all these decades, unwilling to put its hand up to take responsibility for enabling, encouraging and covering up the most heinous and depraved crimes against innocent children. Those children, now adults, deserve justice, compensation and closure.
In any normal society, the organisation would have been closed down and their stadium razed to the ground. Scotland, as we know, is no longer a normal society, with the SNP controlling the narrative and failing in its duty to protect its children from depraved monsters. I despair.

the lenient sentences handed out to these beasts in Scotland does not sit right with me. Anyone else thinking something is not right? We know from past findings these paedophile rings are likely to include powerful figures.

Can anyone honestly justify why here in Scotland such pathetic sentences are handed out for ruining peoples life and the crime lasting decades?
I think it is because while we think of rape in association with these charges the assaults are often of a lesser type and without knowing the details we can not really give a rational response.
Put the degrees of unwanted sexual advances into an adult scenario. Is talk the same as a hand on a knee, a pat on the bum, a kiss on the lips etc. etc.? and would we expect the same sentence for all of these assaults?

This reply at the bottom of this post from a mentally challenged sums up the Celtic mindset.
No remorse. No humility. No taking of responsibility.
Some of their supporters are the scum of the earth, and their club deserves the harshest of punishments; both in criminal terms and sporting terms.
Individuals at the club who enabled and covered up the crimes should feel the full force of the law.
And above all, the victims of these heinous crimes deserve justice, compensation and closure.

Replying to
@alextomo
and
@Channel4News
Have you explored the links between bennel and Rangers fc (the old club) member of staff Neely? “Best pals” was the quote.

Last edited:
This reply from a mentally challenged sums up the Celtic mindset.

Replying to
@alextomo
and
@Channel4News
Have you explored the links between bennel and Rangers fc (the old club) member of staff Neely? “Best pals” was the quote.

absolute desperation, neely may have had connections to bennell but how is he supposed to know that?

also if neely knew bennell ai'd hate to know the amount at celtic that knew him

absolute desperation, neely may have had connections to bennell but how is he supposed to know that?

also if neely knew bennell ai'd hate to know the amount at celtic that knew him

The MSM is doing it's best to drag Rangers into it.

The Bennell / Neely connection was reported in a newspaper. The "connection" was that Bennell and Neely used the same scare tactics. It wasn't that they operated together. But that was the intention of the report. To mislead. To make it look like they were oprerating together.

Well done MSM.

Last edited:
The Neely story is just a story at the moment.

If the victim was told to take it up with the liquidators where is the evidence of this? How did they contact the club? Who exactly did they speak to?

The reason I don’t believe this, is if it were true there would be far more evidence than a story from an anonymous source.
And if there was anything to it, we would be raked over the coals IMMEDIATELY!! And I don't think any one of us would want it any other way. But we are deemed guilty on everything regardless of what happens aren't we.

Players and coaches attacked and fans goaded into response at the SCF? Guilty.
Player racially abused for 90 mins responds with a common non offensive hand gesture? Guilty.
Using a legal tax avoidance scheme that many teams used? Singularly Guilty.

Not trying to defend the stance in any way, but given the position the club was in at the time...I would've thought that the legal stance for any sort of claim against the club would've been to refer to the liquidators given that they were in charge at that point, no?

Res ipsa loquitur. The facts speak for themselves.

I'm for jailing and exposing all paedophiles. Whoever they are, whoever they worked for. At all times.

The difference with Celtic is the scale of the abuse, the length of the time period over which multiple perpetrators operated within the club, the scandalous denial of responsibility of the club and the financial relationship between the club and the main perpetrator of abuse. Kevin Kelly, the former chairman of Celtic became a director of The Trophy Centre Limited as did the wife of another - Anne Dunn being the maiden name of Jack McGinn's wife. This at a time when the Trophy Centre was receiving £250,000 in business from the football club each year.

This reply at the bottom of this post from a mentally challenged sums up the Celtic mindset.
No remorse. No humility. No taking of responsibility.
Some of their supporters are the scum of the earth, and their club deserves the harshest of punishments; both in criminal terms and sporting terms.
Individuals at the club who enabled and covered up the crimes should feel the full force of the law.
And above all, the victims of these heinous crimes deserve justice, compensation and closure.

Replying to
@alextomo
and
@Channel4News
Quite simple, let's get the facts out in the open through a fully independent inquiry. We shouldn't have to fear the truth.

Back