Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

They are paid trolls - part of Celtic’s online propaganda department.

There is no doubt there's a pan papist movement to push their agenda. It comprises their church, their fitba team, Hollicom, their mhedia friends and their many SNP representatives in local government, Holyrood and Westminster.
Their aim is to be the dominant force in all aspects of Scottish life, and to marginalise us in any and all ways possible.
It's a war and we need to realise this.
Any Bluenose voting SNP is a mug.

So from their first sentence they are now admitting abuse at their boys club. Their club statement translates into one simple word....Guilty!!

In light of recent speculation and to seek to avoid any confusion, the Club wishes to confirm its position regarding the historic abuse that took place at Celtic Football Club and Celtic Boys’ Club.
That statement is tapdancing on hot coals in bare feet. They're circling the drain and the circles are getting smaller and faster.

I might be missing something obvious here...
When the EBT and Admin story broke it dominated front middle and back pages for month after month. There was a vulture feeding frenzy, most of it made up, - and that only involved money.

Apart from The Times, where is this factual, Celtic Football Club Paeodophile Ring and Cover Up reported ? I mean actually reported on, not fluffed up with a reference to the weasel-worded faux sorrow.

I might be missing something obvious here...
When the EBT and Admin story broke it dominated front middle and back pages for month after month. There was a vulture feeding frenzy, most of it made up, - and that only involved money.

Apart from The Times, where is this factual, Celtic Football Club Paeodophile Ring and Cover Up reported ? I mean actually reported on, not fluffed up with a reference to the weasel-worded faux sorrow.
I think it could be different reference the press after tonight’s report. They will have nowhere to hide once this goes out.

Nonce FC are up to something. We know how sleekit they are

We even have the national broadcaster in Scotland protecting them FFS by ignoring their statement last night

Also agree that Martin a Henry guy looks dodgy AF

Was he not linked to that paedo Strachan from CBC East or some other organisation who were linked to Strachan ?

He was not hand picked for nothing and his previous statement saying “no evidence of a paedo ring” at Nonce FC is a disgrace
Henry and James Rennie were founding directors of LBGT Youth Scotland in 2003. Henry was a director from 27/2/03 to 12/4/06 (resigned). Rennie was the secretary from 27/2/03 to 6/1/08 (resigned). Info found from companies house.
So set it up and worked closely together for over 3 years.
Rennie and Neil Strachan were convicted for running a paedophile ring. (2009??)
Can view here. https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/category/sexual-abuse/

I think it could be different reference the press after tonight’s report. They will have nowhere to hide once this goes out.
Would you like a bet on that?

All indications are that they are hunkering down and simply going to ignore the Ch 4 story.

The bare faced censorship of a massive story by BBC Scotland is utterly repugnant and begs the question why are they so reluctant?

IMHO there is more to this than just a love of Celtic CFC by those in editorial positions at P Quay they simply must have something to hide much closer to home.

Henry and James Rennie were founding directors of LBGT Youth Scotland in 2003. Henry was a director from 27/2/03 to 12/4/06 (resigned). Rennie was the secretary from 27/2/03 to 6/1/08 (resigned). Info found from companies house.

The fact that Henry was chosen to head this investigation should be setting off a million alarm bells. He has previous links to a horrendous paedophile who was directly linked to Celtic. Why was he chosen for this investigation? I think we all know why. It’s sick.

All indications are that they are hunkering down and simply going to ignore the Ch 4 story.

The bare faced censorship of a massive story by BBC Scotland is utterly repugnant and begs the question why are they so reluctant?

IMHO there is more to this than just a love of Celtic CFC by those in editorial positions at P Quay they simply must have something to hide much closer to home.

Celtic pay BBC Scotland contractors what stories they want to push. It’s a simple as that.

Saw the celtic statement last night.
Why are they so insistent on saying everything happened pre 1997? Why not 96 or 95?
Could it be that 1997 was the year the club passed into a new holding company? They will use this to try to get out of paying any money- it wis the old company etc.
yet their fans are slagging rangers for directing one guy to the liquidators!!!

Do they not still control the old holding company??

I couldn’t care less about the Scottish press. We have worked on this for 2 years and we’ve got it all the way to channel 4.
If somebody told me that was going to happen 2 years ago we would have laughed.
Another member that works with us mentioned yesterday on another thread that another major media outlet have taken interest. This is true and they are receiving information that we have put together as we speak.
They can choose to ignore this all they want. Soon they will have no choice. Like I’ve said before, this is a slow, frustrating process but definitely heading in the right direction in getting the victims justice.
Tune in tonight and you will see Celtic’s reaction to this. And so will the rest of the world.

Nonce FC are up to something. We know how sleekit they are

We even have the national broadcaster in Scotland protecting them FFS by ignoring their statement last night

Also agree that Martin a Henry guy looks dodgy AF

Was he not linked to that paedo Strachan from CBC East or some other organisation who were linked to Strachan ?

He was not hand picked for nothing and his previous statement saying “no evidence of a paedo ring” at Nonce FC is a disgrace
Well he must have uncovered something that even he could not stomach covering up to have so recently changed his separate entity tune.

Unfortunately shouldnt just be an old firm game. Every time one of their players puts on the green and grey they should be ashamed.
In my view everytime they enter a stadium backs should be turned or booed.

I hope Adidas are aware of what was shown last night.
Would be more than amazed if Adidas and others were not being directed toward tonights Ch4 update.

I couldn’t care less about the Scottish press. We have worked on this for 2 years and we’ve got it all the way to channel 4.
Another member that works with us mentioned yesterday on another thread that another major media outlet have taken interest. This is true and they are receiving information that we have put together as we speak.
They can choose to ignore this all they want. Soon they will have no choice. Like I’ve said before, this is a slow, frustrating process but definitely heading in the right direction in getting the victims justice.
Tune in tonight and you will see Celtic’s reaction to this. And so will the rest of the world.
I have been following this thread for a long time and you and the other key players have my respect for your tenacity and decency in taking on a subject that many of us would find difficult for many reasons.

Unfortunately shouldnt just be an old firm game. Every time one of their players puts on the green and grey they should be ashamed.

Adidas have been informed all the way through this and at certain stages have been interested. They have also been approached in the USA for comment. It looks like the pound means more to them than a sporting institution that has covered up child abuse. This is still ongoing with members in the background.

It's on you tube mate.
Sorry, trying to keep up. Is this the first part of the investigation that was broadcast this week?

Followed by this one Mark mentions tonight?
Part 2 tonight...@Channel4News we examine Celtic’s claim that Celtic Boys’ Club was an “entirely separate organisation” from the FC. New eyewitness, photographic, documentary and legal evidence casts serious doubt on the Club’s claim.

Yep, plenty of people in the BBC knew about Saville, plenty in the NHS knew too. But most of them have been left alone because Op. yew tree looked at the perpetrators not those on the sidelines. And most of them have said they did:m/said nothing at the time through fear of their careers.

Don’t be surprised to hear the same shite further down the line in this one too.

The victims and us on here, thank you for your amazing efforts on this.

" Societal issue "

This is Timmy's new get out of jail free card.

Sadly, for them at least, it just won't wash.

The long arm of the law has finally caught up with them.
They had a full blown ring at that cess pit. A societal issue as they put it would be like the situation Rangers or Motherwell find themselves in regards this issue, where there seems to be just the 1 person involved. Not 6 or 7!

how on fucking earth is this guy henry ANYWHERE near this?

from this earlier FF thread

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...rlier-this-year-confirmed-on-bbc.53686/page-2

Adidas have been informed all the way through this and at certain stages have been interested. They have also been approached in the USA for comment. It looks like the pound means more to them than a sporting institution that has covered up child abuse. This is still ongoing with members in the background.
Well won't be having my pound if they continue to persue interest.

The fat pig eyed pete has the Bastards Broadcasting Catholicism in his arse
Update re BBC Scotland news protecting Nonce FC

8.25 news bulletin and still not a mention of Nonce FC statement from 4.50 pm the previous day

Disgusting paedo harbouring bastards
BBC radio Scotland ran a 3/4min piece on the programme this morning at 8.45ish.
They are following it up further on their drive time programme this afternoon- 4pm onwards.

Others have been contacting them, but New Balance certainly were and have been constantly for months with everything else too, as recently as Monday. Their response throughout for senior board members and all...

That's it! Nothing! They'll still be getting contacted again over the weekend if I don't get a reply from any of the black-hearted cants. Them and the paedo harbourers are two disgusting peas in the same vile pod.

What a world we live in.

Do they not still control the old holding company??
the old holding company was bust by McCann.the Celtic athletic and football association or what ever it was called was liquidated .McCann brought it back at a later date .but I,m sure it has a different company house number think that's what happened.

Last edited:
I think it still exists, from memory, that way they can claim continual history from when they were spawned from the depths of hell.
I think there are actually quite a few holding companies all tied in with them.
Was the holding company Pacific self or was it still the Celtic athletic and football association. As I,m pretty sure that the Celtic athletic and football association was bust by McCann and brought back at a later date.the reason I think was that McCann wanted a connection with the old club.

Back