Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The list of beasts preying on young children is disgusting and depraved

We have a mhedia intent on helping covering the abuse up as much as they can

Marc Horne at The Times has not allowed Nonce FC off lightly and he should be commended for his professional approach to outing the deviant scumbags

Prof Adam Tomkins has went very quiet on this scandal

Wonder if he’s been on the receiving end of threats to himself and his family ?

They all knew mate. It broke my heart watching bears applaud Billy McNeil at Ibrox when he died. That bastard apologist Keevans also knows.

I don't know how anyone could research this and not be affected by it. It is horrific and i hope you and the other guys in the background are finding good coping mechanisms as it could take its' toll on you.

I believe that the truth always comes out, no matter how long it takes.You guys are speeding up the process.

The Celtic official was Jim Torbett.

Also Andrew Gray was taken to Hampden in a taxi sent by Stuart Reagan,sat with him overlooking the park in a box and listened for his darkest secrets.

said he was extremely sympathetic and would work with him,the private councillors they provided for 2 sessions were pulled due to funding and Andrew was told to go to the NHS for help now.

Destroyed what confidence he had left and went downhill after that.

Also Andrew Gray was taken to Hampden in a taxi sent by Stuart Reagan,sat with him overlooking the park in a box and listened for his darkest secrets.

said he was extremely sympathetic and would work with him,the private councillors they provided for 2 sessions were pulled due to funding and Andrew was told to go to the NHS for help now.

If i remember correctly, Reagan also blocked the Gray family on twitter.

:oops: More than 14, that reminds me of the Boston Globe investigation where one of the journalists was speaking to an ex priest and they told him that they had something like 99 names and he said that there was a lot more than that.
I hope to hell we are not going to be going to into those realms?? and if so that is very frightening :mad:

Destroyed what confidence he had left and went downhill after that.
Shameless treatment. Did Reagan, take the time to even consider the distress Andrew Gray would have suffered, when speaking of the horrors that he endured. His attitude towards Andrew was dismissive, to say the least.

When things open up a bit and go as they seem to going wouldn't it be nice to see the scum awarded two titles this year, one being most certainly well earned (paedo club) and the other not.

The entire sordid mess that is the SFA, SPFL and them could all come tumbling down like the house of cards King referred to!
Not what it's about and nothing remotely nice about any of it

I’ll be honest mate and I don’t mind saying it. This issue has had me in tears many a time. How these bastards operated is beyond evil. It’s so easy to get angry and my hatred for Celtic goes without saying as I was born with it.
The hardest thing is not to let the hatred and anger takeover as things can be missed. Sometimes you have to take a moment and think about things that are unimaginable.
I’ve also been informed that on certain social media sites that the dark side have been trying to call me out. These are people that are defending a club who’s employees have been involved in the most heinous crimes imaginable. To defend that goes against humanity. To put the love of their club before the young lads that proudly pulled on the Celtic jersey only to suffer at the hands of people who were in trusted positions is sickening.
The things that I’ve seen and heard will stay with me for the rest of my life. I think I can speak for the others behind the scenes when I say that.
These people need to be found and their apologists who assisted them also need to be found.
The way Celtic Football Club have acted all the way through this is beyond words. The stories need to be heard and the club punished. Ideally I would personally like to see the club damaged beyond repair. They deserve nothing else.
I don’t keep pace with the thread every day mate, but most times when I look at it, I inevitably find something that churns my stomach, and have been in tears myself.
I can only imagine what you go through on a daily basis.
I keep thinking to myself, at what point does someone over there think “enough is enough, it’s innocent children we’re talking about here”
The thought processes they have just don’t sit right with me. I can’t quite get my head around it.
And the sheer volume of people involved, the number of victims, it really does make me feel physically sick.
Good on you for continuing the fight mate.

I don’t keep pace with the thread every day mate, but most times when I look at it, I inevitably find something that churns my stomach, and have been in tears myself.
I can only imagine what you go through on a daily basis.
I keep thinking to myself, at what point does someone over there think “enough is enough, it’s innocent children we’re talking about here”
The thought processes they have just don’t sit right with me. I can’t quite get my head around it.
And the sheer volume of people involved, the number of victims, it really does make me feel physically sick.
Good on you for continuing the fight mate.

That’s the control that the Catholic Church has over its masses.

Abuse by a priest or other peer seems to be the accepted norm. When you confront them with it, there’s just a shrug of the shoulders as if there’s nothing wrong with it. They know it goes on, but there’s nothing to see, let’s move on. If it’s not happened to them, they know others where it has or anecdotes detailing who and where - but they sit back and do nothing.

It’s the dirty little secret that senior people in the cult have bullied the abused into keeping over the centuries, by questioning their faith, citing reputational damage to the family and making them feel guilty if they shine a light on the sordid goings on to protect the “good name” of the whole organisation.

I few years ago I listened on the car radio to the story of a girl abused by a RC priest. The Diocese in the south of England fought her claim against the RC church right to the Supreme Court. This heaped another year of anguish on the girl. The church lost the case and she was compensated for the abuse she endured. Listening to the story made we wonder how people can still go to RC churches when this how their church acts while claiming to preach a message of love.

Abuse by a priest or other peer seems to be the accepted norm. When you confront them with it, there’s just a shrug of the shoulders as if there’s nothing wrong with it. They know it goes on, but there’s nothing to see, let’s move on. If it’s not happened to them, they know others where it has or anecdotes detailing who and where - but they sit back and do nothing.

It’s the dirty little secret that senior people in the cult have bullied the abused into keeping over the centuries, by questioning their faith, citing reputational damage to the family and making them feel guilty if they shine a light on the sordid goings on to protect the “good name” of the whole organisation.
And hell mend anyone bringing the subject up because you are treated worse than the actual perpetrator of the abuse. Their blind one dimensional morality is there for all to see and hopefully will be their undoing

You're 100% correct mate although all religion control their masses thats what they're for (that and a muti billion £ industry). Its a case of join our club, spout our mumbo jumbo sing our wee songs and do our wee rituals (and of course give us your money)and we'll make sure our imaginary friend gets you into heaven when you die, they are all cults.
It always amazes me that the victims of sex abuse within cult/churches take their complaints to a senior church manager/Bishop. Child rape is one of the most heinous criminal offences there is and a matter for the Police not an internal discipline issue.
I doubt even if there was a Jesus son of god he would want anything to do that that rancid shower of filth headed up by the king of the pedos in his palace of gold and marble. How much of Tims donations go legal fees to defend pedo priests or to settle out of court? Fix the church roof my arse...

Sadly up to the present time the sentences handed out to the Paedophiles who have been found guilty of these crimes in Scotland have been an absolute joke compared to similar sentences handed out in England . While our present Government are in power I doubt very much suitable sentences will be handed out which I think is a disgrace but not surprising with this shower running the show in Holyrood .

I few years ago I listened on the car radio to the story of a girl abused by a RC priest. The Diocese in the south of England fought her claim against the RC church right to the Supreme Court. This heaped another year of anguish on the girl. The church lost the case and she was compensated for the abuse she endured. Listening to the story made we wonder how people can still go to RC churches when this how their church acts while claiming to preach a message of love.
I've posted this before n.m. these poor children grow up with terrible abuse and to them they think its a normal childhood,it's abslolutely scandalous what what the papes can get away with.

I've posted this before n.m. these poor children grow up with terrible abuse and to them they think its a normal childhood,it's abslolutely scandalous what what the papes can get away with.
Even after suffering this abuse some of the wee girls still want to be practicing catholic’s because their poverty ridden community in Africa or South America or wherever is brainwashed by the Catholic Church only to find they’ve been excommunicated for not being a virgin. You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Even after suffering this abuse some of the wee girls still want to be practicing catholic’s because their poverty ridden community in Africa or South America or wherever is brainwashed by the Catholic Church only to find they’ve been excommunicated for not being a virgin. You couldn’t make this stuff up.

The catholic church is like a medieavil cult Dado,they still go around with their preists threatning people,just need to read the stories of abused being ordered to keep quiet..

Hypocrites and fools that believe all the lechers tell them , the only ones that are innocent are their young victims who innocently trust them .

It shouldn't be as much about the "who" as the "what" in this case.

The "what" being child abuse.

People with a vested interest will always point to us and say we're just saying this because of the football club we support but the truth is, the only "sides" being taken here are where you stand on child abuse, not what team you support or what religion you follow.

It's a simple question - do you think child abuse is wrong?

If the answer is no then you're an enabler or worse. If the answer is yes then it doesn't matter who carried it out, you simply cannnot defend it. It's as bad as it gets in terms of a crime and It can't be ok just because of who carried it out.

The evidence is already out there that there was institutionalised child abuse going on within that club, with the knowledge of people at the very top. There's more to come but they'll still deflect and deny. It's what they've done from the start.

Celtic need to realise they're now defending the indefensible and that digging themselves deeper and deeper helps nobody in the long run, not least themselves.

It certainly doesn't help the victims but, then again, they never have.

Last edited:
it seems to me that the tims and media in scotland have convinced the majority of football fans in scotland that the crime of paedophilia is actually far less disturbing that "point scoring".

let that sink in.

how many years in prison do you get for "point scoring" or how many lives do you ruin by "point scoring" makes me sick to my stomach.
Point scoring is nothing more than a deflection technique it is all they have, the only points they need to worry about are legal points brought up in court. Hopefully American authorities step in and bleed these cunts dry the scottish system has failed those affected horrifically.
How people can take children there astounds me and how many of them are glory hunting bastards deliberately turning a blind eye to what is staring them in the face.

Last edited:
the more that boy gordon woods tweets the harder it becomes to read it and what he had to put up with. such a sad way to have lived your youth being subject to child abuse. a hope he cripples them and gets his justice just like the other unfortunate playeds who suffered to a horrible club.

Back