Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

In the coming weeks and months you will see this low life scum appear trying their utmost to protect their vile clubs name.
The only support that openly abuses families of ex-cbc players who proudly pulled on the Celtic jersey only to suffer at the hands of Celtic employees. They have no shame whatsoever.

Whatever his motivation, he doesn't want justice. He is also blind to his own prejudices.

So what’s he saying here? That Torbett received a fair sentence for his crimes? Not yet he hasn’t. I wonder what their view is of a so called Celtic legend knowingly re-employing a known beast. Or shall we not mention that?

This is what happens when you are so identified with your beliefs that you lose your identity and sense of humanity.

Moral relativism.

If the present incumbents stay in place then yes , probably.

We are currently trying to change that though which would be a start. You can't change the world in a day but there has to be a starting point and Rangers are right to start with the corruption within the spfl. Depending on success we then take it from there so let's have a bit less of the defeatist talk.
Celtic FC are also being protected by the Scottish government on this issue who refuse to sanction a full independent public enquiry into the matter. That's not being ' defeatist ' , that is pointing out reality. The corruption involving this club and it's influence on wider society goes back over 50 years.
It's likely the filth will be dragged kicking and screaming through the courts and the victims recompensed as much as it is possible for them to be after everything they've been though.
But what happens to Celtic FC then ?

Why would muirhead be asking for lawyer details? This lawyer is way beyond what he could afford on his giro.
I would actually pay to see what he would say to this lawyer. Muppet!

i honestly think if 1 of his own children or newphes was abused at celtic he would still defend the club. infact he would probs accuse the wain of lying. such a sad person and the sad thing is theres that many of them that just want to ignore 100s of childrens horrific up bringing at the hands of this club just becos they want to be the famous glasgow celtic loved by everyone. absolute garbage. a juat hope the efforts you and many others have put in cripple this disgusting club

Celtic FC are also being protected by the Scottish government on this issue who refuse to sanction a full independent public enquiry into the matter. That's not being ' defeatist ' , that is pointing out reality. The corruption involving this club and it's influence on wider society goes back over 50 years.
It's likely the filth will be dragged kicking and screaming through the courts and the victims recompensed as much as it is possible for them to be after everything they've been though.
But what happens to Celtic FC then ?

Ok let's just drop it then eh? You've said nothing we don't already know about how they avoid scrutiny or the timescale involved. But to continually state there's nothing to be done is wrong. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that. What happens to septic afterwards is up to the people of this country to decide and no amount of "protection" should save them if ALL their wrongs are outed. The bigger picture has been brought into focus these last couple of years and there's no reason on earth that enquiry you mention can't happen if enough pressure is applied.

Utterly sickened by this whole affair. Celtic, SFA and ScotGov should be ashamed of their inaction to this whole affair. I know why the SFA won’t cast a stone. (Hugh Stevenson was on their payrole). Their time is coming as are Celtic’s.
The elephant in the room is the SNP lead Scottish government. Until now we have found no way to get round them. I even have my MSP agreeing with me on this and she is SNP.

It absolutely disgusts me that this filth can openly abuse victims of Celtic. They will keep coming due to their obsession with all things Rangers. Members of the press have also seen this and not only in this country.
How can any human being side with an organisation that has covered up systematic child abuse with more investigations ongoing. God help their children growing up in an environment of pure hatred within a cult that is riddled with child abuse.

It absolutely disgusts me that this filth can openly abuse victims of Celtic. They will keep coming due to their obsession with all things Rangers. Members of the press have also seen this and not only in this country.
How can any human being side with an organisation that has covered up systematic child abuse with more investigations ongoing. God help their children growing up in an environment of pure hatred within a cult that is riddled with child abuse.
That`s what I say.

The world (certainly Scotland) knows now what went on there and if you still support/follow/like them, then you must condone their actions. And the same goes for their church.

The crimes by this disgusting club are getting more known by the day! These fans dishing out abuse at the victims are an utter disgrace and are oxygen stealers. They should be ashamed but are clearly brainwashed into sweeping it under the carpet. Makes harrowing reading.

Anyone thinking that Steins involvement or knowledge is going to ever be called out by the media is in for disappointment I reckon.

It will take an enormous amount of proof or witnesses that Im not sure exist.

It’s a big name certainly but not how this is going to unfold IMO.

Back