Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

That's a substantial, but rapidly shrinking group.
Correct and, regardless of what happens in a court of law, it’s what’ll ensure the scum don’t suffer any football penalties.
Which I accept is a distant second to justice for the victims.
Just my opinion

Correct and, regardless of what happens in a court of law, it’s what’ll ensure the scum don’t suffer any football penalties.
Just my opinion
I understand what you’re saying but I think it’s to early to judge if there will be any footballing penalties.
I do know by the time more and more comes out then the clubs name will be tarnished forever. Also there is the issue of cross border abuse linked with Celtic and the ongoing case in America.
The separate entity issue I personally think will also be shown as flawed.
Very soon there will be more coming out that was previously unknown.

I understand what you’re saying but I think it’s to early to judge if there will be any footballing penalties.
I do know by the time more and more comes out then the clubs name will be tarnished forever. Also there is the issue of cross border abuse linked with Celtic and the ongoing case in America.
I hope you’re right.
Victims deserve it and your efforts, not only yours of course, deserve it.

You’ve got to be right here.
Just got to be.
It‘s a scandalous defence.

I’ve said similar a thousand times and still don’t get the answer I should be getting.
I‘ve asked many a football fan how they’d feel if it were them and theirs and they’ve all expressed and emphasised the brutality of their vengeance.
I’ve then asked why they don't feel the same way towards the scum and they’ll say we, Rangers fans, only feel like that because it’s septic and the RC church.
Well, no, I protest.
We feel the same way about, Gadd, Saville and Harris.
It‘s just the institutional defence of septic and the RC church, the lack of I’ll feeling towards them, that we find appalling.
Remember the movie that Phillip Seymour Hoffman was in about, I think, the Boston church?
I really thought that was a “game changer” for want of a better expression.
Until it was discussed in various places of employment I visit.
I‘d say nothing and just listen to their disgust at how this could happen.
Then I’d ask why so, why the disgust?
How can you feel so bad about this but not what went on at Celtic.
It’s hard to believe how the mood changes.
More, recently, and the events at Crewe brought similar discussion.
Same outcome, disgust at Crewe but not at Celtic.
Incredible isn't it??

I visited this past summer and met a friend of my cousins who was a scum fan. He found out I was a Rangers fan and said, how could you be a fan of Scotland's shame?

I just said, do you really want to talk about the history of the two clubs?

No reply.

Even my cousin, who used to be a big bear back in the day said that Rangers fans were known as being bigots. I just told him he was misinformed but what more could I say living in the US? Living there they obviously feel like they know what's up but the relentless media campaign has obviously worked.

You’ve got to be right here.
Just got to be.
It‘s a scandalous defence.
I can honestly say since I got involved in this that the things I’ve seen and heard will change me forever. I know that you’re already aware, but some posters want everything done over night. There is a lot that we have found and brought to light.
What some need to understand is it’s alright finding it. Proving it is the difficult part. Those that know us know what we’ve achieved so far. We are nowhere near finished. Beasts are well organised. This takes time. I can also assure people that there are good individuals amongst the press and not just in this country that know exactly what that club are.

The day is coming where that club will be exposed for what they have done or more like what they haven’t done to protect young lads of their boys club. As for their apologist fans... Well, what do you expect from them? Fans that openly abuse victims are as bad as the perpetrators.
There will be more to come out in the coming weeks and months. I can assure you of that.
Good news BN94, and I will say it again , the dedication and digging up that you guys have done is amazing. The Scottish press should have been doing their job and helping the victims, but no, its left to people like yourselves with proper morals to see this through. Well done. Just read your last post mate and glad to hear that there are good guys in the press

Good news BN94, and I will say it again , the dedication and digging up that you guys have done is amazing. The Scottish press should have been doing their job and helping the victims, but no, its left to people like yourselves with proper morals to see this through. Well done
Kind words punk. Believe me we appreciate it. Some in the Scottish press should hang their heads in shame along with the SNP.

Serious question BN94. When all of this is done and dusted and hopefully everyone gets what they deserve will there be a book? I think it would make a very interesting- and disturbing- read with where you guys have had to go, the abuse and threats suffered and the level of inaction, ignorance and denial by so many.

Firstly I'm not taking it personally because I'm not directly involved. I will however admit to getting frustrated sometimes when I read comments that infer this whole exercise is doomed to failure and is a pointless exercise. Once again imo THAT IS defeatist. If you disagree then fine but have the decency to leave the countless people who disagree with the hope they need to carry on.

Try telling the victims of Penn State for example it's pointless. People who witnessed their abuser and his employer being dragged through the courts when they never thought it possible. Are we saying this is a lesser problem in the states. I don't think so. Now before anyone says "aye but things are different here on Scotland" "they are institutionally protected"....we know ! Ok , people are fully aware of the enormity of the task , the depth this thing goes and the toll it takes when trying to expose the truth.

As for the story being pitiful I'm sorry but you're going to have to elaborate on that comment because there are hundreds of people on here alone who think it's anything but.

I'd agree you probably won't hear this discussion in the wider world (not out loud anyway). All the more reason then to get your weight behind it if you believe as I do that what that mob have done is fundamentally wrong and deserving of reprisal. Clearly this whole problem has been historically rife throughout the game in the entire country but what went on at cfc goes way way beyond what we've seen elsewhere.

Finally I'd say to you if you think I'm wrong then point out where in sensible debate. If I'm wrong I'll accept it. I've no desire to see you or anyone else drop out of the thread because discussion is healthy. We need more of it to get the message out there. If you or me are out of line then then admin will step in but don't for one minute think I'm trying to brow beat you.
I think they will get done in court but whether this goes beyond that I honestly don’t know. Neither of us are wrong and I have no beef with you. We both know how we want this to pan out but at the moment it’s not that clear cut yet.

The fkn so called Justice Minister doesn't even do anything!!

There are Ranger's fans on here who vote SNP, some will be activists. Please contact the Justice Minister and demand he takes action. Demand a statement in the Scottish Parliament. Demand a public inquiry.

And keep at him.

If you have any influence within the SNP, locally or nationally, demand action by your party. Demand an inquiry.

Serious question BN94. When all of this is done and dusted and hopefully everyone gets what they deserve will there be a book? I think it would make a very interesting- and disturbing- read with where you guys have had to go, the abuse and threats suffered and the level of inaction, ignorance and denial by so many.
It has been mentioned but not by us. There has been an approach a while back. We’re not in this for fame or point scoring as you’ll understand. If that were to happen then I’m sure all proceeds would go to victims without a doubt.

It would be one (or two or three) helluva book(s),cos there is so much evidence gathered,you wouldn't believe it....from govt officials down to the paedos themselves.
Time will tell what is revealed after it is over but the main sim,is we get justice for the victims of sexual abuse at ALL clubs but with particular emphasis on the godfathers of all things paedophile.

It would be one (or two or three) helluva book(s),cos there is so much evidence gathered,you wouldn't believe it....from govt officials down to the paedos themselves.
Time will tell what is revealed after it is over but the main sim,is we get justice for the victims of sexual abuse at ALL clubs but with particular emphasis on the godfathers of all things paedophile.
Bluethunder is right believe me. There are individuals in the background that know exactly how to speak to politicians.
Some think this is just about Celtic. We have witnessed politicians being cornered by facts. Especially SNP politicians. They don’t like it and that’s when their true colours come out.

It's genuinely sickening to think we still don't know the full story.

I think we'll reach a stage where those not involved or guilty of covering up will be the minority.

I can honestly say since I got involved in this that the things I’ve seen and heard will change me forever. I know that you’re already aware, but some posters want everything done over night. There is a lot that we have found and brought to light.
What some need to understand is it’s alright finding it. Proving it is the difficult part. Those that know us know what we’ve achieved so far. We are nowhere near finished. Beasts are well organised. This takes time. I can also assure people that there are good individuals amongst the press and not just in this country that know exactly what that club are.

It is good to know that there are still journalists out there who have morals. At times it seems as if the media here are doing their best to hide the truth.

Bluethunder is right believe me. There are individuals in the background that know exactly how to speak to politicians.
Some think this is just about Celtic. We have witnessed politicians being cornered by facts. Especially SNP politicians. They don’t like it and that’s when their true colours come out.
Are you intending going after them when all is done and dusted?
Don't need to answer if too sensitive.

Just my opinion
Why shouldnt they face footballing penalties?
Ask yourself these questions...

Would they have signed any of the players they have over these decades with the reputational damage the truth would have caused?
Would they have won any of the the trophies that they have over this period without said players?
Would they have had the money to spend on players if they had been properly compensating the victims of these horrible crimes?
Ask these questions to anyone who says they never gained a sporting advantage through the denials and deceit over these decades.

Would they have signed any of the players they have over these decades with the reputational damage the truth would have caused?
Would they have won any of the the trophies that they have over this period without said players?
Would they have had the money to spend on players if they had been properly compensating the victims of these horrible crimes?
Ask these questions to anyone who says they never gained a sporting advantage through the denials and deceit over these decades.
F**k the wallpaper

STRIP THE TAINTED TITLES.

And would sponsors have been happy being partnered with them ?

A hour ago when looking at the new Sky Documentaries bit I found, Twist of Faith: America Undercover.

It's an Oscar nominated film about a Fireman who survived years of abuse by a RC Priest from his school in 1987

He is suing the diocese (2002).
Bishop told him no other cases - Guess what?

I'm 50min in to a 93min film.
As tough a watch as it is, on 42min the victim was talking to old school friends in a bar about the subject...I'd like to say I was astounded, but, after keeping tabs on this thread, films such as Spoltlight I wasn't.

The victim, stated that he had a choice of putting his kids at minimal risk into the Catholic school or take her 'out' and put her in public school and dealing with all 'the crap' you have to deal with - some things worse than child rape or its potential?

His pal then says, he's worried that, "you're gonna make other people pay from maybe a bitterness you're picking up from it" - Yip, fella was abused, but his Catholic pal is concerned about him being bitter ffs?
The pal then states he "truly believes in the Priesthood & the RC church as a good Organisation,we're looking at a thousand years of good that the RC Church has done and what we're dealing with now is 10yrs of a cover-up"

He wasn't disagreed with btw.

What chance have we got when a grown man/men actually think that the cover up is just 10yrs in the making.

The Moonies, Scientologists are laughed at but they have nothing in the brain washing departed anywhere near the RC Church & leaders .

Governments the World over allow this to happen, their inaction enables the continued rape of it's own children.

Is the Vatican powerful - I'd bet it's more powerful than any of us could think remotely possible.

Btw, I recommend its viewing.

Edit...They (21 victims) settled out of court, for peanuts imo...as many do.

Weeks later it was revealed the true worth of the diocese stock portfolio - B@stards!

Like Spotlight, the end credits just made me angry.

Last edited:

Exactly. Look at how aggressively the media went after everyone connected with Rangers, from 2000-2010. I'm sure they will be knocking on Larsson and Petrovs doors to ask if they would have signed if they knew that the club had not only facilitated paedos but then covered up their heinous crimes.

Doesnt matter what Party they are, they deserve to be named so people know exactly who they are voting for.
They will be named but not yet. I understand what you’re saying but there are a few reasons why we won’t name them. If I said that all apart from one SNP MSP did not support us in asking for a full independent inquiry, then it shouldn’t be to difficult to work out. This was last year when we asked all of them would they raise a motion in Parliament.

A hour ago when looking at the new Sky Documentaries bit I found, Twist of Faith: America Undercover.

It's an Oscar nominated film about a Fireman who survived years of abuse by a RC Priest from his school in 1987

He is suing the diocese (2002).
Bishop told him no other cases - Guess what?

I'm 50min in to a 93min film.
As tough a watch as it is, on 42min the victim was talking to old school friends in a bar about the subject...I'd like to say I was astounded, but, after keeping tabs on this thread, films such as Spoltlight I wasn't.

The victim, stated that he had a choice of putting his kids at minimal risk into the Catholic school or take her 'out' and put her in public school and dealing with all 'the crap' you have to deal with - some things worse than child rape or its potential?

His pal then says, he's worried that, "you're gonna make other people pay from maybe a bitterness you're picking up from it" - Yip, fella was abused, but his Catholic pal is concerned about him being bitter ffs?
The pal then states he "truly believes in the Priesthood & the RC church as a good Organisation,we're looking at a thousand years of good that the RC Church has done and what we're dealing with now is 10yrs of a cover-up"

He wasn't disagreed with btw.

What chance have we got when a grown man/men actually think that the cover up is just 10yrs in the making.

The Moonies, Scientologists are laughed at but they have nothing in the brain washing departed anywhere near the RC Church & leaders .

Governments the World over allow this to happen, their inaction enables the continued rape of it's own children.

Is the Vatican powerful - I'd bet it's more powerful than any of us could think remotely possible.

Btw, I recommend its viewing.

Edit...They (21 victims) settled out of court, for peanuts imo...as many do.

Weeks later it was revealed the true worth of the diocese stock portfolio - B@stards!

Like Spotlight, the end credits just made me angry.

You can't judge the victim's or how they deal with it - they need psychiatric treatment

those that stand idly by or ignore it?

scum of the earth

You can't judge the victim's or how they deal with it - they need psychiatric treatment

those that stand idly by or ignore it?

scum of the earth

I wasn't attempting to judge this victim.
I was making the point that even after suffering abuse at the hands of a Priest he looked at putting his child into a RC school as less of a risk than a mainstream school?
Even his pals, all around 40 seemed to this he was being bitter about it?

What conditioning does the RC Church inflict on its members to have such a mindset & carry it on into adulthood?

As a parent of four I'm unable to fathom that out?

They will be named but not yet. I understand what you’re saying but there are a few reasons why we won’t name them. If I said that all apart from one SNP MSP did not support us in asking for a full independent inquiry, then it shouldn’t be to difficult to work out. This was last year when we asked all of them would they raise a motion in Parliament.
I might have missed this, or it may have been asked before. Apologies if it has. Has there been any contact with MSPs of other political parties, and if so has there been a more positive response?

I might have missed this, or it may have been asked before. Apologies if it has. Has there been any contact with MSPs of other political parties, and if so has there been a more positive response?

I think more or less every MP in Scotland has been contacted.

There has been a very positive response from two parties in particular, But the team don’t want to give names to avoid them being abused by lurkers MB.

Dangerous cult.

There are Ranger's fans on here who vote SNP, some will be activists. Please contact the Justice Minister and demand he takes action. Demand a statement in the Scottish Parliament. Demand a public inquiry.

And keep at him.

If you have any influence within the SNP, locally or nationally, demand action by your party. Demand an inquiry.
What I would offer is these crimes were committed across decades , most of them when there was no holyrood therefore the uk mp’s are also obligated to pursue these cases .

There is no out .

What I would offer is these crimes were committed across decades , most of them when there was no holyrood therefore the uk mp’s are also obligated to pursue these cases .

There is no out .

COG we have contacted Scottish Westminster MPs and in fact English & Irish Westminster MPs.

We were quick to realise the SNP response & the lack of willingness to deal with this child rape, hence why we have pushed for the widening to a UK approach / justification.

I sense a bit of impatience with some again. I can understand frustration, but dont let that cloud your thinking.

I've been surprised at how far they've got and are getting. Its not going away anytime soon, that's why the attack dogs are all over social media trying to intimidate people. That in itself, shows they are worried.

Back