Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

No matter how much they push this, there was no such thing as a separate entity. Like stated in the Alex Thomson piece.. The club clearly benefited from the boys club and this is how the Supreme Court will view it.
The Celtic boys club always had their pre season team photo taken on the pitch at Parkhead right in front of the main stand. It was a regular main feature on the back page of the the Evening Times.

A hour ago when looking at the new Sky Documentaries bit I found, Twist of Faith: America Undercover.

It's an Oscar nominated film about a Fireman who survived years of abuse by a RC Priest from his school in 1987

He is suing the diocese (2002).
Bishop told him no other cases - Guess what?

I'm 50min in to a 93min film.
As tough a watch as it is, on 42min the victim was talking to old school friends in a bar about the subject...I'd like to say I was astounded, but, after keeping tabs on this thread, films such as Spoltlight I wasn't.

The victim, stated that he had a choice of putting his kids at minimal risk into the Catholic school or take her 'out' and put her in public school and dealing with all 'the crap' you have to deal with - some things worse than child rape or its potential?

His pal then says, he's worried that, "you're gonna make other people pay from maybe a bitterness you're picking up from it" - Yip, fella was abused, but his Catholic pal is concerned about him being bitter ffs?
The pal then states he "truly believes in the Priesthood & the RC church as a good Organisation,we're looking at a thousand years of good that the RC Church has done and what we're dealing with now is 10yrs of a cover-up"

He wasn't disagreed with btw.

What chance have we got when a grown man/men actually think that the cover up is just 10yrs in the making.

The Moonies, Scientologists are laughed at but they have nothing in the brain washing departed anywhere near the RC Church & leaders .

Governments the World over allow this to happen, their inaction enables the continued rape of it's own children.

Is the Vatican powerful - I'd bet it's more powerful than any of us could think remotely possible.

Btw, I recommend its viewing.

Edit...They (21 victims) settled out of court, for peanuts imo...as many do.

Weeks later it was revealed the true worth of the diocese stock portfolio - B@stards!

Like Spotlight, the end credits just made me angry.
I will be giving that a watch, thanks

The MP wall of shame will be published,I think it’s only fair your constituency knew what side of a UK national sexual abuse scandal THEY were on.

They were well contacted and documented,every last one!
Thanks BB. Really appreciate the info. Also really important that avenues are kept quiet until max impact -really need to ensure there are no pre-emptive cover ups by the accused.

I have been quite quiet on this thread for some time but have noticed a significant change:- Initially there was a lot of "point scoring" but as the extent of the crime (and just as importantly, the cover-up) unravelled people have come to realise (and to their senses) this is a truly serious matter.
Hopefully, I speak on behalf of every other poster outside the working group in our appreciation of the fantastic work going on in the background.

Thanks BB. Really appreciate the info. Also really important that avenues are kept quiet until max impact -really need to ensure there are no pre-emptive cover ups by the accused.

I have been quite quiet on this thread for some time but have noticed a significant change:- Initially there was a lot of "point scoring" but as the extent of the crime (and just as importantly, the cover-up) unravelled people have come to realise (and to their senses) this is a truly serious matter.
Hopefully, I speak on behalf of every other poster outside the working group in our appreciation of the fantastic work going on in the background.

Well said and totally agree, the huge amount of work undertaken by these guys is incredible.

No matter how much they push this, there was no such thing as a separate entity. Like stated in the Alex Thomson piece.. The club clearly benefited from the boys club and this is how the Supreme Court will view it.
It is abundantly clear there never was a separate entity. And like you , I have no doubt that will be proven.

But what they are trying to hide is very clear, there are already convictions for Celtic Football Club employees and there will be more. They are pushing everything on to the Celtic Football Club (BC), like a total deflect and deny, when the facts are clear - there are already proven cases against vermin on the Celtic Football Club payroll.

To you guys involved with this despicable situation, keep up the good work. They can run but they cannot hide.

Am I alone in thinking that the report from the independent investigation by the SFA ( the one led by Martin Henry) will probably now escape into the public domain when there is a really bad news story to occupy the media?

Remember the publication of that report has been repeatedly offered as the reason why the Scottish Government will not sanction a proper independent public inquiry.

This is a line of pressure which requires to be kept going.

Am I alone in thinking that the report from the independent investigation by the SFA ( the one led by Martin Henry) will probably now escape into the public domain when there is a really bad news story to occupy the media?

Remember the publication of that report has been repeatedly offered as the reason why the Scottish Government will not sanction a proper independent public inquiry.

Absolutely Laud, commissioning these time consuming and narrow scoped reports are tactic of kicking these issues into the long grass and are offered up as a reason to hold up justice and allow the perpetrators time to get rid of evidence and get their stories straight then at the end there will be some emotive patronising conclusions about how brave the survivors are along with recommendations then all the usual pish about how lessons will be learned. Get this Mickey Mouse report out the way then get this morally repugnant shower of shite into a court room for justice and the punishment that comes from it. The sooner this “separate entity” defence is thrown out for what it is, a weaselling out tactic and an obfuscation to accountability the sooner these bastards will be nailed to the wall as the peado facilitating/ conspirators they are. Then watch the complicit MPs and officials scrabbling around trying to rewrite history wringing their hands with grief at how these terrible things could happen at one of Scotland’s biggest clubs. Apologies for ranting on a Saturday morning but I’ve got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that the cards are stacked against the survivors and natural justice will not flow from all this. Huge thanks and respect to all the bears out there who like a dog with a bone, will not let this go.

Absolutely Laud, commissioning these time consuming and narrow scoped reports are tactic of kicking these issues into the long grass and are offered up as a reason to hold up justice and allow the perpetrators time to get rid of evidence and get their stories straight then at the end there will be some emotive patronising conclusions about how brave the survivors are along with recommendations then all the usual pish about how lessons will be learned. Get this Mickey Mouse report out the way then get this morally repugnant shower of shite into a court room for justice and the punishment that comes from it. The sooner this “separate entity” defence is thrown out for what it is, a weaselling out tactic and an obfuscation to accountability the sooner these bastards will be nailed to the wall as the peado facilitating/ conspirators they are. Then watch the complicit MPs and officials scrabbling around trying to rewrite history wringing their hands with grief at how these terrible things could happen at one of Scotland’s biggest clubs. Apologies for ranting on a Saturday morning but I’ve got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that the cards are stacked against the survivors and natural justice will not flow from all this. Huge thanks and respect to all the bears out there who like a dog with a bone, will not let this go.
I agree with this. I understand when you say the cards are stacked against the survivors. Only around a year ago I had the same feeling.
We then got a couple of breakthroughs if you like and kept going. I honestly think what’s happened at Celtic is now too big to go away.
Certain individuals within the media are now starting to open their eyes and not only in Scotland. I honestly think that this has a long way to go yet, and I can assure you that in the near future there will be more to come out.

I agree with this. I understand when you say the cards are stacked against the survivors. Only around a year ago I had the same feeling.
We then got a couple of breakthroughs if you like and kept going. I honestly think what’s happened at Celtic is now too big to go away.
Certain individuals within the media are now starting to open their eyes and not only in Scotland. I honestly think that this has a long way to go yet, and I can assure you that in the near future there will be more to come out.
Coming from you BN that’s reassuring. Good stuff.

I also remember reading this quote in a newspaper at the time of torbetts first trial.he definately said it.
Icr
Sorry I forgot to add to this post. After 25 years it goes to the National Records Scotland.
This raises another issue if he did state this. If Humza is still around then no doubt there is a possibility that this evidence could disappear?
Just saying.
I don't know if Billy McNeil stated it in the first trial - I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't called to the trial. However I do specifically remember Billy McNeil said in his Saturday morning column in The Sun that it was an 'open secret'.

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on previous posts but how was CBC funded I mean the premises the training facilities and the bheast coaching staff, was it charitable donations were the coaches on a voluntary basis? It wouldn’t be cheap running that kind of operation without donations from an organisation “benefiting” from CBC. And what are the slime Torbett, Cairney and co saying about the whole separate entity shite, they have been cut adrift to take the flack so maybe their loyalties have changed.

Found this clipping from a 1971 football magazine. For something they claim is a separate entity, they didn't half set their sights high when it came to selecting an honorary Chairman. I wonder if Connery accepted the position, and if so, what his thoughts are now?

bond-12.jpg

does anyone know how the minister positions are decided in the Scottish parliament ?

Always find it strange that yusless was transport minister a few years ago then when news of the abuse started coming out he is suddenly the justice minister and in a far better position to ignore/supress anything against the bheasts.

maybe just paranoid but seems convenient to him in his current position

Found this clipping from a 1971 football magazine. For something they claim is a separate entity, they didn't half set their sights high when it came to selecting an honorary Chairman. I wonder if Connery accepted the position, and if so, what his thoughts are now?

bond-12.jpg
The first line..

"007 to join CELTIC"
Not the BC...CELTIC
no separate entity then?

bond-12.jpg
For some incomprehensible reason, I thought Connery was on our side. :confused::oops:

does anyone know how the minister positions are decided in the Scottish parliament ?

Always find it strange that yusless was transport minister a few years ago then when news of the abuse started coming out he is suddenly the justice minister and in a far better position to ignore/supress anything against the bheasts.

Mate I'm no political expert but it is effectively in the gift of the First Minister. Like all other corrupt regimes, advancement is usually due to being in the political image of the leader, being someone who can be manipulated and will do the leader's or another's bidding, and not being of independent mind or thought. It also helps if you have a wee bit of history - something the leader can hold over you as a threat if you ever get the idea that you would like to go and do something stupid, like work for the benefit of the people rather than the party.

bond-12.jpg

now was that Dunoon friendly a real match or one made up?

Thought it was the FM, same way cabinet reshuffles are decided by the PM in England?

Apologies, I never seen Marmaladebears more articulate response before I replied. Yousaf is the latest in a long line of incompetent Scottish justice ministers previously Kenny MacAskill released Abdelbaset al-Megrahi a man accused of murdering 270 people in Scotland’s worst terrorist atrocity 8 years into his sentence which is about 11 days per victim on compassionate grounds because he knew this man wasn’t guilty and Scotland’s biggest murder trial was a total miscarriage of justice which is in the process of being proven. If these SNP cvnts could front this out in front of the world’s media why would they offer up Scotland’s second most successful football club up as harbouring an extensive paedophile ring in its midst for over 50 years given its long association with the RCC and the predilection for covering up child rape within this global cult. I’m an atheist but I wish there was a hell for these bastards.

I think the Scottish government ( nats) are spinning this out in the hope of success at the next referendum. Then the line will be any offence took place under UK gov jurisdiction and they can sweep it.

Apologies, I never seen Marmaladebears more articulate response before I replied. Yousaf is the latest in a long line of incompetent Scottish justice ministers previously Kenny MacAskill released Abdelbaset al-Megrahi a man accused of murdering 270 people in Scotland’s worst terrorist atrocity 8 years into his sentence which is about 11 days per victim on compassionate grounds because he knew this man wasn’t guilty and Scotland’s biggest murder trial was a total miscarriage of justice which is in the process of being proven. If these SNP cvnts could front this out in front of the world’s media why would they offer up Scotland’s second most successful football club up as harbouring an extensive paedophile ring in its midst for over 50 years given its long association with the RCC and the predilection for covering up child rape within this global cult. I’m an atheist but I wish there was a hell for these bastards.
there is a Hell - it's existence not dependant upon ur belief mate..... ;)

Back