Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I just watched the movie Spotlight. Wow. Incredible story. It's unbelievable what the victims and their families are really up against.

" They control everything. Everything. " That's a line from the film about the Catholic Church.

It is a great movie but shocking at the same time. You should watch The Keepers on Netflix. It is even worse. It certainly opened my eyes to how this evil cult has gotten a grip on everything from politics to law enforcement and all things inbetween. It honestly turns my stomach.

We had the same famine , but never moaned --moved to America or found other forms of food --fishing --animals --turnips --carrots ….
I had a heated argument with a mentally challenged on a site a few years ago and the famine was brought up and I told him it was the same famine That affected us as well and you don’t hear us waffling on about it and what the feck did you lot eat before spuds were introduced in the first place, he hadn’t a clue he thought spuds were a native of Ireland and had always been there.

A few questions, because I don't like the idea of an innocent person's name being tarred because they are unfortunate enough to share it with a beast.

Anyone on here subscribe (or know anyone who does) to Nursingstandard.com journal?

There is an article online about nurses striking at The Southern General in support of an ambulance driver by the name of Lyness Malley, who they say was made a scapegoat after his unfair dismissal.

Just want to find out the date that article was written. It appears that Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley is 81, so it may not be him unless the article was written a good few ago.(It must be at least 5 years old as that's when the SG was replaced by the QEUH)

Does Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley live in Glasgow?
There appears to be only one Lyness Malley in the phone book, and he lives very close to a school in Glasgow, near what was the Southern General.

A few questions, because I don't like the idea of an innocent person's name being tarred because they are unfortunate enough to share it with a beast.

Anyone on here subscribe (or know anyone who does) to Nursingstandard.com journal?

There is an article online about nurses striking at The Southern General in support of an ambulance driver by the name of Lyness Malley, who they say was made a scapegoat after his unfair dismissal.

Just want to find out the date that article was written. It appears that Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley is 81, so it may not be him unless the article was written a good few ago.(It must be at least 5 years old as that's when the SG was replaced by the QEUH)

Does Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley live in Glasgow?
There appears to be only one Lyness Malley in the phone book, and he lives very close to a school in Glasgow, near what was the Southern General.

I was just having a glance through that page and near the bottom it has an edition dated 1989, which going through that edition and clicking regional news from Glasgow brings this very article up. I’m going with 1989, which would make mr malley around 50, and this would make more sense.

It is a great movie but shocking at the same time. You should watch The Keepers on Netflix. It is even worse. It certainly opened my eyes to how this evil cult has gotten a grip on everything from politics to law enforcement and all things inbetween. It honestly turns my stomach.

I would second that recommendation for The Keepers on Netflix. Really good documentary.

In my opinion mate Mr.Useless is so far out of his depth its almost comical,for a justice secretary to ignore these crimes against children is in itself criminal,then when people try to have a coversation with him on twatter he totally ignores them or gets them banned,as I was informed recently he will align himself with the s.n.p. whose endgame is independence for Scotland and or further his own career,he is a very dangerous individual and not to be taken lightly.
One of the king rats in an SNP sewer full of them.
In a country not overrun by these animals Useless would be getting a visit from the very people he tells what to do for being an accomplice in helping to cover up a crime.

Copies should go to various Media agencies around the globe at the same time.
That was my thinking here.
Start at home then branch out.
Local police first, then a copy to the top guy in Glasgow, Strathclyde, Scotland, UK.
The press?
Same.
Start locally then throughout British newspapers.
Then out to any English speaking newspaper on the planet.
Pennsylvania’s version of the record and sun would surely be interested.
Nothing here will be new to many, I guess.

Not linked in any way to the fhilth child abuse but my daughters were discussing the netflix series Filthy Rich about Harvey Weinstein sexual predator and paedophile,The way his rich famous and influential friends turned a blind eye,With his wealth and standing making the authorities to scared to touch him.
It might be a bit of a stretch but the way the fhilth,s historic paedophile scandal has been handled for very near 3 generations is an example of a powerful institution with friends willing to turn a blind eye,Influential fans within the club,media and politics who think the club are too big to challenge.

Not linked in any way to the fhilth child abuse but my daughters were discussing the netflix series Filthy Rich about Harvey Weinstein sexual predator and paedophile,The way his rich famous and influential friends turned a blind eye,With his wealth and standing making the authorities to scared to touch him.
It might be a bit of a stretch but the way the fhilth,s historic paedophile scandal has been handled for very near 3 generations is an example of a powerful institution with friends willing to turn a blind eye,Influential fans within the club,media and politics who think the club are too big to challenge.

Epstein thing very similar BH. It’s disgusting.

Just finished the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix.
That cover up isn’t even half as bad as the paedophile cover up at celtic park and that’s saying something.
Any documentary makers out there willing to spend a bit of time telling the story of celtic will uncover one of the worlds biggest scandals ever; I mean who knows how far this cover up has went.
I honestly believe it would not only bring down a football club but the media, justice system and government would be ripped out due to corruption and the subsequent cover up.

Just finished the Jeffrey Epstein documentary on Netflix.
That cover up isn’t even half as bad as the paedophile cover up at celtic park and that’s saying something.
Any documentary makers out there willing to spend a bit of time telling the story of celtic will uncover one of the worlds biggest scandals ever; I mean who knows how far this cover up has went.
I honestly believe it would not only bring down a football club but the media, justice system and government would be ripped out due to corruption and the subsequent cover up.

Agree.

Obviously the child abuse is by far the most heinous crime, but their link to business & governments too ?

That was my thinking here.
Start at home then branch out.
Local police first, then a copy to the top guy in Glasgow, Strathclyde, Scotland, UK.
The press?
Same.
Start locally then throughout British newspapers.
Then out to any English speaking newspaper on the planet.
Pennsylvania’s version of the record and sun would surely be interested.
Nothing here will be new to many, I guess.
I really would like to go into detail on this but we can’t. All I can say is there are well respected individuals that know exactly what’s going on. I know your aware tazz, but for others then please understand that these things take time.
There is individuals in the background covering every angle. I can assure you of this. What we can release will be released.

I was just having a glance through that page and near the bottom it has an edition dated 1989, which going through that edition and clicking regional news from Glasgow brings this very article up. I’m going with 1989, which would make mr malley around 50, and this would make more sense.
I can assure you that everything is covered on Lyness Malley and nothing has been missed.

I really would like to go into detail on this but we can’t. All I can say is there are well respected individuals that know exactly what’s going on. I know your aware tazz, but for others then please understand that these things take time.
There is individuals in the background covering every angle. I can assure you of this. What we can release will be released.
I get, to a small degree, the frustration you must feel at this.
By that, I mean you will be a zillion times more frustrated than most of the posters on here.is

Not only from how slow "the wheels of justice" move but at having to ask for patience every day from people like me.

By that, I mean you will be a zillion times more frustrated than most of the posters on here.
Not only from how slow "the wheels of justice" move but at having to ask for patience every day from people like me.
Double post

By that, I mean you will be a zillion times more frustrated than most of the posters on here.is

The justice secretary is doing a fantastic job in slowing things down and completely ignoring the whole subject. Let them hide behind their review. All I can say is we know stuff that they think we don’t.

This is why the Gray family, Kenny and Gordon must be listened too,real people who have been affected, through no fault of their own were exposed too mindless abuse. Their strength is exemplary and the help given to them by tireless supporters applauded. It has been a long road, hopefully the justice they deserve will not be too far away and give strength to other victims to come forward.

This is what utterly dumbfounds me.. every man and his dog knows what went on there..all the convictions of the coaches and much more.., yet here we still are waiting for action against that scum club.. what kind of a country do we live in. Am disgusted with the lack of action and the lack of sympathy for the victims.

The justice secretary is doing a fantastic job in slowing things down and completely ignoring the whole subject. Let them hide behind their review. All I can say is we know stuff that they think we don’t.

And some of the fantastic work behind the scene’s has build a extremely well informed database.

The aim will be to show this in an app that can be accessed with details filled with no spin or bullshit,fact for the public to view and judge.

All this has already being done and is in play,and will have published views of MP’s that wanted to wash their hands with this amongst other info.

And some of the fantastic work behind the scene’s has build a extremely well informed database.

The aim will be to show this in an app that can be accessed with details filled with no spin or bullshit,fact for the public to view and judge.

All this has already being done and is in play,and will have published views of MP’s that wanted to wash their hands with this amongst other info.

It's follow follows "track...trace & shame"

There is a few that can be trusted but not within the SNP. There are MSP’s who fully support the idea of a full independent inquiry but Humza won’t budge. Let him have his SFA review and if it’s a whitewash like we’re expecting then believe us, we know what to do.
The review will be a total and absolute cover up. I am pleased you and your team are prepared for that outcome.

The media up here should be investigated for their role in this cover up and individuals called to account. MPs should be prosecuted if found to be complicit as well.

This is about safeguarding the future of kids in our country and getting justice for those affected by this crime. Anyone standing in the way of justice should face scrutiny.

I fully expect a watered down version of the review as it was mentioned that the scum were given the report before anyone else had read it. There goes your next cover up guys.
Are you serious about sellik getting an advanced preview?
If so, yet another scandal !
What possible justification was given for them to receive exclusivity?

Back