Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The media up here should be investigated for their role in this cover up and individuals called to account. MPs should be prosecuted if found to be complicit as well.

This is about safeguarding the future of kids in our country and getting justice for those affected by this crime. Anyone standing in the way of justice should face scrutiny.

Absolutely 100%. I've lost count of the number of times I've read "Celtic are unavailable for comment".... Only for the same paper to include comments from members of the must-have-known-camp like Lennon and Lawwell within days.

No business which harbours, facilitates and covers up a cover-up of a paedophile ring should be getting any positive press. They should be on every front page every day, and as they're not, senior media executives need to be included in any investigation.

A few questions, because I don't like the idea of an innocent person's name being tarred because they are unfortunate enough to share it with a beast.

Anyone on here subscribe (or know anyone who does) to Nursingstandard.com journal?

There is an article online about nurses striking at The Southern General in support of an ambulance driver by the name of Lyness Malley, who they say was made a scapegoat after his unfair dismissal.

Just want to find out the date that article was written. It appears that Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley is 81, so it may not be him unless the article was written a good few ago.(It must be at least 5 years old as that's when the SG was replaced by the QEUH)

Does Celtc's "very own" Lyness Malley live in Glasgow?
There appears to be only one Lyness Malley in the phone book, and he lives very close to a school in Glasgow, near what was the Southern General.

It was published on 4th Feb 1989.

I can't see the full article, but searching for the title gave me the publication date.

(I've tried my NES/NHS login, and 2 uni library logins, none of them subscribe to the regional sections apparently)

You would think Governing bodies should be looking at it... Maybe UEFA need to step in

FIFA have no intention of addressing this either atm from our correspondence with them mate,a dodgy governing body wants a complicit organisation to mark their own shoddy homework.

The scum have a lot of friends out there,but empire’s crash and burn over time.

Last edited:
There was a few pages on here about how alex thomson would bend over and all the other nonsence, for his provo pals.

This was proved to be untrue and plenty were left with egg on their faces and others who haven't been seen since, who probably dont belong on here.

This is going to take time, jesus christ it takes long enough to go to court on a breach of the peace charge.

When I first looked on this thread, I thought the guys were on a hiding to nothing, but i have to admit they're further forward than I ever thought.

Patience is the best weapon here gents, the lies cant be dismantled quickly.
I can't agree with you on your views regarding Thomson.

He got tore into us for the tax fiasco and blocked us for bringing up the subject of the dirty deeds.

He held off as long as he could before addressing the subject. He then to be fair did more than most but would he have if he hadn't realised that this wasn't going to go away this time.

He is an utter charlatan who hates us but had to do his bit to save face.

Pity we couldn't get Sonia Poulton to run with this child abuse investigation as she takes no prisoners when she's reporting . The guys might have dropped her an email.

Simple, it involves court and taking anyone on would end up catastrophic for them as the worm can lid would be totally blown off.
[/
Simple, it involves court and taking anyone on would end up catastrophic for them as the worm can lid would be totally blown off.
I would've thought court and catastrophic were welcome words in the current situation.

I’ve been noticing Humza over the past few days with his “black lives matter” views all over social media. Even giving a like on Twitter to Celtic for their efforts.
Again Humza you’re wrong. I think you’ll find that all lives matter unless your a unionist of course. To also have the audacity to give Celtic a like is sickening when he knows exactly what’s gone on at that club.
We have seen many press releases about exactly what’s been going on. The proof is there but still you choose to ignore the victims and families and praise the efforts of Celtic.
This individual is an absolute disgrace and not fit for purpose.

I’ve been noticing Humza over the past few days with his “black lives matter” views all over social media. Even giving a like on Twitter to Celtic for their efforts.
Again Humza you’re wrong. I think you’ll find that all lives matter unless your a unionist of course. To also have the audacity to give Celtic a like is sickening when he knows exactly what’s gone on at that club.
We have seen many press releases about exactly what’s been going on. The proof is there but still you choose to ignore the victims and families and praise the efforts of Celtic.

I couldn't agree more mate. Well said.

Hopefully this hypocrites deflection, denial and absolutely shocking treatment of victims and their families will be his undoing and that he pays for that big time (and many more beside him).

A (nats) rats nest.

Close to crossing a line that must be observed. They'll be looking for it from you.

What a disgusting fucking rat this guy is. He isn’t worthy of his office and the weight of its duties.
he should resign immediately for failing in his duties to protect his civilians in his role and justice secretary. It is HIS job to protect and to serve his public, ALL members, not a select few.

when I get some time I will be campaigning to have him removed from office. I hope there will be others who feel the same about this man.

#RemoveHumzaUseless

I didn't think I could ever hate anyone. Between this piece of shit and nasty nik, I've been proven wrong.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, I have so much respect and admiration for the two Gray ladies. It really gets to me with the treatment they get from Useless, other politicians, etc and the scums supporters.

The country should be shamed by this.
the Grey Ladies , The Kenny Bhoy and Mr Woods deserve all our love , have hate aimed at them for defending the abuse they and their loved ones suffered for telling the truth--please believe we will help and defend you all xxx

Finally got round to watching the film Spotlight.
A powerful film which provides an insight into the scale and nature of abuse inflicted by the RC church on children.
Also shows the extent to which the RC church will go to exert their control and reminds us of the massive battle victims face in their fight for justice.
To the good folk on here involved in the fight for justice I am sure you have the same desire and resolve as that shown by the team at the Boston Globe.
To any Bears on here who have not seen the film, make a point of watching it.

Finally to the lurkers, your day is coming.

And some of the fantastic work behind the scene’s has build a extremely well informed database.

The aim will be to show this in an app that can be accessed with details filled with no spin or bullshit,fact for the public to view and judge.

All this has already being done and is in play,and will have published views of MP’s that wanted to wash their hands with this amongst other info.
I hope it will be view only. Knowing them they will try and HACK into it and change it.

The abuse that the Gray family get from fans of abomination fc is downright disgusting. Here's another example.

Tommy twists, Tommy turns. Tommy Burns knew.

Absolutely disgusting that this filth have no sympathy and no shame for a young lad that pulled on the jersey. This is the major difference between us and them. We would never treat one of our own like this.

Tommy twists, Tommy turns. Tommy Burns knew.

Absolutely disgusting that this filth have no sympathy and no shame for a young lad that pulled on the jersey. This is the major difference between us and them. We would never treat one of our own like this.

There is never any contrition from that club, or their fans, only hatred towards those who are fighting for truth and justice. Some of them are swallowed up in so much bitterness and hatred that they can't see that this crime is abominable and immoral.

the one with the yousless name as a tortoise , can that be made into flyers/posters for his constiuency and would we be able to get this on a billboard, or is it libel..
IMO it's opinion, ridiculing, humiliating and damning and straight to the point. It is not defamation of character. It is already out there and there is an abundance of evidence in the public domain of his bias, inappropriate conduct and incompetence in his specific role as Justice Secretary. Nothing more than he deserves. He (and Sturgeon) have got away with this for too long.

Another example of the separate entity falsehood.

It was some 20 years back that these two legendary Celts brought the Boys' club into the CELTIC FAMILY. It is now 18 years since Jock Stein and John Higgins made the connection OFFICIAL.

And yet the fans of that club will argue and deny, harass and post abuse to anyone who brings up the connection.

And that right there, more than any other evidence that will be shown, is the smoking gun, the damning piece that kills stone dead this “separate entity” nonsense. This is from the boys club and parent club itself.

a judge, jury and executioner would happily wash their hands and seal the fate of the guilty with this one piece.

a very very good find.

Last edited:
And that right there, more than any other evidence that will be shown, is the smoking gun, the damning piece that kills stone dead this “separate entity” nonsense. This is from the boys club and parent club itself.

a judge, jury and executioner would happily wash the hands and seal the fate of the guilty with this one piece.

a very very good find.

Wasn’t it the preliminary report from the SFA that basically said that they were undeniably one and the same?

I know that the paedo club are still trying to run with this separate entity nonsense but can’t see their dropping of this sound bite in the media at every opportunity changing the initial opinion - unless of course they have subsequently had “external” influencing?

But, with the volume of (probably) additional new evidence being brought to light by you guys working on this, this preposterous claim will surely be exposed for what it is because the link is irrefutable.

Keep up the good work, I’m sure these poor guys gain comfort in knowing there are people out there striving so hard for justice for them.

Superb work folks. The time and strain it must have digging through the darkness and the lies to expose this filth is not a simple task. Cannot put a price on this kind of support, seeing you stand tall with the survivors is very humbling. I know the real credit goes to the bravery of the survivors themselves, but you also have my upmost respect.

Stength and good will to every one of you!

Diffucult to put into words, just genuinely humbling

The abuse that the Gray family get from fans of abomination fc is downright disgusting. Here's another example.

Her son was abused and eventually led to his death. The fact that they do not seem to understand her anger leads me to believe they do not think child molestation is that serious. It must be a cultural thing how common that crime is in that community. Most people I know consider rape to be morally only equivalents murder.

Most of the time im livid with reading graphic stuff about this, strange thing is its the simple plain details like this that can really cut me up. The scum must appear so indifferent to the survivors in all they print about themselves.

I get a real insight to these kids at times (albeit a little one) and it hurts a lot

Last edited:
Back