Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Her son was abused and eventually led to his death. The fact that they do not seem to understand her anger leads me to believe they do not think child molestation is that serious. It must be a cultural thing how common that crime is in that community. Most people I know consider rape to be morally only equivalents murder.
It is a cultural and educational thing no other way to explain it, go to confession and all is forgiven, clear conscience, they just go through life in a perpetual state of denial.

Surely they cant even think about keeping the separate entity nonsense going after the evidence today & over the weeks, I just hope that the families get the justice they deserve & a well done to the people who are taking the time to keep this to the fore, to the scottish press & the politicians looking in shame on every single one of you who wont take this on again you are as complicit in this as celtic are.

Surely they cant even think about keeping the separate entity nonsense going after the evidence today & over the weeks, I just hope that the families get the justice they deserve & a well done to the people who are taking the time to keep this to the fore, to the scottish press & the politicians looking in shame on every single one of you who wont take this on again you are as complicit in this as celtic are.
This is just a snippet of evidence that’s been shown today. We have a lot more in our possession for when the time is right.

Something I've been wondering about for a while now. Firstly I am no expert on Scottish law, but my question is:

If (when?) that vile cult get what is coming to them, are their grounds to have the people who covered it up placed on the sex offenders register?
In any other democratic country you would think so. Scotland, with the current government, then you’re guess is as good as mine.

This is just a snippet of evidence that’s been shown today. We have a lot more in our possession for when the time is right.
Its brilliant work that you are all putting into it BN94 it should never have came to this point, they shouldve admitted their guilt for the sake of the victims & their families instead of putting them through seeing these evil, bullying, predators faces & names again.

Its brilliant work that you are all putting into it BN94 it should never have came to this point, they shouldve admitted their guilt for the sake of the victims & their families instead of putting them through seeing these evil, bullying, predators faces & names again.
You’re right, it should never have came to this. Something has been far wrong at that club for years. What we are finding has even shocked us. The thing that really got me is how long it’s been going on and how organised it really was. I say was but it still is. What I mean is there are still individuals out there that know. There are Celtic legends that even took it to their grave.
I’ve heard many a victims story. How they suffered through life. How some ended up with mental health issues, it’s just so sad.
Then you take a look at social media and so called Celtic fans. The abuse is unreal. Sickening. I don’t see any Celtic fan saying anything against the ones that are dishing out the abuse either.
They claim to be the club like no other. A support like no other. I agree with them.

You’re right, it should never have came to this. Something has been far wrong at that club for years. What we are finding has even shocked us. The thing that really got me is how long it’s been going on and how organised it really was. I say was but it still is. What I mean is there are still individuals out there that know. There are Celtic legends that even took it to their grave.
I’ve heard many a victims story. How they suffered through life. How some ended up with mental health issues, it’s just so sad.
Then you take a look at social media and so called Celtic fans. The abuse is unreal. Sickening. I don’t see any Celtic fan saying anything against the ones that are dishing out the abuse either.
They claim to be the club like no other. A support like no other. I agree with them.
It's bad enough that the victims have to live with what happened to them every single day of their lives , it's even worse that the perpetrators & those who facilitated them seem to be able to live their lives without any remorse or guilt & even more shameful is the victims are being let down by those who hold power, again I hope that through the work you are all doing the victims finally get their justice & that everyone involved & who facilitated it get their comeuppance in the near future BN94

Unbelievable that fans are doing investigative works that the polis should have uncovered many years ago, they certainly are a club like no other, that Alex Thomson of Channel 4 (the one who was like a Jack Russell with a bone) when he was on us about the tax/ebts dipped his toe in the murky water then fucked off, their story is a gift to any journo but it gets blanked??

Unbelievable that fans are doing investigative works that the polis should have uncovered many years ago, they certainly are a club like no other, that Alex Thomson of Channel 4 (the one who was like a Jack Russell with a bone) when he was on us about the tax/ebts dipped his toe in the murky water then fucked off, their story is a gift to any journo but it gets blanked??

watch this space......

Did I read that Torbett got his players to say they were playing in a fictitious tournament in Madrid, going as far as to name "scorers" ?
Was this also reported in the Celtic View?

One ex-boys’ club player stated “There was one in Spain when we never kicked a ball yet we were told to phone the sports desks of papers to say we won. I can remember lying that we played Real Madrid and Tommy Burns scored.”

https://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/art...ett,-paed0philia-and-celtic-football-club-(1)

That picture of Gordon Woods holding the cup with Stein and Torbett is chilling. Imagine what a buzz that would have been at that age, then the memories are mixed with nightmares as Torbett took him to a toy shop to abuse him.
Evil beyond belief
Is Gordon Woods the boy who didn't even play, he was just kept around to be molested? Utter scumbags.

Do you know who the player was ,who made that statement?

Sorry, no name but the allegation came soon after Torbett's return. Will look further.

Following his dismissal in 1972 following allegations of sexual abuse, Frank Cairney was asked to replace him. Two years later (and after Stein’s departure) Cairney organised for Torbett’s return to the club to act as a fundraiser but not to have any contact with children. However, new allegations quickly surfaced.

Soon, more complaints were levelled against Torbett, including boys being taken to non-existent tournaments. One ex-boys’ club player said: “There was one in Spain when we never kicked a ball yet we were told to phone the sports desks of papers to say we won.
“I can remember lying that we played Real Madrid and Tommy Burns scored.”

Hope the above is of help.

Sorry, no name but the allegation came soon after Torbett's return. Will look further.

Following his dismissal in 1972 following allegations of sexual abuse, Frank Cairney was asked to replace him. Two years later (and after Stein’s departure) Cairney organised for Torbett’s return to the club to act as a fundraiser but not to have any contact with children. However, new allegations quickly surfaced.

Funds raiser...who the hell would invite a known child abuser back to a club he had previously been booted out of for said abuse?

That decision was made higher up than Frank Cairney...boardroom ..and two certain directors with vested interests imo

Her son was abused and eventually led to his death. The fact that they do not seem to understand her anger leads me to believe they do not think child molestation is that serious. It must be a cultural thing how common that crime is in that community. Most people I know consider rape to be morally only equivalents murder.
What kind of subhuman filth mock the Parent of a child rape victim. Paedophillia and incest are common practice amongst the brainwashed followers of Catholicism no doubt influenced by the teachings of morality from a mostly sexual deviant priesthood and the cruel and sadistic Nuns. The CSA case against CBC has went far above monetary compensation it now threatens the very existence of their football club and it terrifies them. What worries me is that even with all the thousands of cases of CSA globally carried out then covered up by the RCC they still continue to operate albeit weakened with their reputation in tatters but still incredibly powerful. Does the powers that be in this country have the strength and political will to do the right thing and expel Celtic from the professional football leagues not only for the fact a paedophilia ring operated from within it but mostly for the coverups that have been going on since.

Scotland's Shame. The West Australian News Paper has an article in it this weekend on a successful uncovering of one of Australia's biggest Paedophile rings. What is it with Scotland, we have the largest child sex abuse scandal that has been known to be operating for over 50 years and hasn't yet been addressed properly to this day.
I totally understand and appreciate the hard work that has been going on behind the scenes for many years and yes I know patience is a virtue. However as an example, it has been widely known since the well documented atrocities that were associated with Jimmy Saville being laid bare to us all after his death, but since then nobody of influence that harboured his evil acts were ever brought to task let alone in-prisoned.
People within the BBC either knew or had suspicions about what he was doing and did nothing. If we can't protect children from being sexually abused by these monsters then what does it say about our Nation. Demand Justice by taking to the streets and protest PEACEFULLY, leave your club colours and Union flags at home and use banners and placards depicting your anger and disgust, making it a quest for all the wrong doings that have sadly been forced upon young innocent children, this has been long overdue.
Stand Together as a Nation United. SCOTLAND be proud again, PLEASE.

Last edited:
This is what utterly dumbfounds me.. every man and his dog knows what went on there..all the convictions of the coaches and much more.., yet here we still are waiting for action against that scum club.. what kind of a country do we live in. Am disgusted with the lack of action and the lack of sympathy for the victims.
Basically looking after they’re voters mate, they rely on the catholic vote and know to upset them could cost them they’re power, it will however get to the point where they will do the political thing and turn 180* and start putting out excuses why it’s taken so long to does Kanye out, a few large payouts to the poor guys involved will start the process

Scotland's Shame. The West Australian News Paper has an article in it this weekend on a successful uncovering of one of Australia's biggest Paedophile rings. What is it with Scotland, we have the largest child sex abuse scandal that has been known to be operating for over 50 years and hasn't yet been addressed properly to this day. I totally understand and appreciate the hard work that has been going on behind the scenes for many years and yes I know patience is a virtue. However as an example, it has been widely known since the well documented atrocities that were associated with Jimmy Saville being laid bare to us all after his death, but since then nobody of influence that harboured his evil acts were ever brought to task let alone in-prisoned. People within the BBC either knew or had suspicions about what he was doing and did nothing. If we can't protect children from being sexually abused by these monsters then what does it say about our Nation. Demand Justice by taking to the streets and protest PEACEFULLY, leave your club colours and Union flags at home and use banners and placards depicting your anger and disgust, making it a quest for all the wrong doings that have sadly been forced upon young innocent children, this has been long overdue. Stand Together as a Nation United. SCOTLAND be proud again, PLEASE.
The fact that it has been allowed to be covered up for over 50 years makes it unique in Scotland and that no government especially the current one has done anything about it.
No proper public enquiry into this club, and why the police failed to act on the minimum 14 names that Gerry McSherry supplied to them.
Who was in charge of the police that did nothing about it, and who did they answer to?
Lenient sentences by the judiciary, thanks to testimonials from people who also did nothing about it. The SNP politicians do nothing but condescendingly say, the SFA has an ongoing investigation running into child abuse and they can't do anything until after that has run its course.
The SFA do nothing except using the inept token gesture of an investigation as an excuse, led by someone who some would say is not a proper person to head the investigation because of his past connections, hey we all know it's a sham to avoid the elephant in the room.
They are all enablers who are aiding the covering up of multiple crimes crime by the omission of a genuine public enquiry which should be done focussing on the club from Parkhead.
The media in Scotland does nothing, and the present government does nothing of any nature that people can say the right thing has been done and that all perpetrators and the enablers who covered it up have been dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
Instead we have people laughing and belittling the relatives and victims, because they are safe to do so in this corrupted country, Scotland is a paedophile haven, they should hold their heads in shame.

Last edited:
The fact that it has been allowed to be covered up for over 50 years makes it unique in Scotland and that no government especially the current one has done anything about it.
No proper public enquiry into this club, and why the police failed to act on the minimum 14 names that Gerry McSherry supplied to them.
Who was in charge of the police that did nothing about it, and who did they answer to?
Lenient sentences by the judiciary, thanks to testimonials from people who also did nothing about it. The SNP politicians do nothing but condescendingly say, the SFA has an ongoing investigation running into child abuse and they can't do anything until after that has run its course.
The SFA do nothing except using the inept token gesture of an investigation as an excuse, led by someone who some would say is not a proper person to head the investigation because of his past connections, hey we all know it's a sham to avoid the elephant in the room.
They are all enablers who are aiding the covering up of multiple crimes crime by the omission of a genuine public enquiry which should be done focussing on the club from Parkhead.
The media in Scotland does nothing, and the present government does nothing of any nature that people can say the right thing has been done and that all perpetrators and the enablers who covered it up have been dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
Instead we have people laughing and belittling the relatives and victims, because they are safe to do so in this corrupted country, Scotland is a paedophile haven, they should hold their heads in shame.
Over the past 9 years The Glasgow Rangers and Supporters have been kicked from pillar to post. Rangers were demoted and our supporters behaved impeccably throughout the long arduous journey back to the Premier League.
The plan was hatched many years ago to destroy our very existence by people associated from the club residing in the East End of Glasgow. Rangers closing down would have assured them total dominance within our game and to keep all their sordid affairs secret, however because of our incredible love and support of everything that is associated with our club, Rangers have managed against all the odds to survive.
This is where things could start to get interesting, the pressure in the celtic pot is rising to the point the lid is about to blow off. BN 94 I respectfully put a scenario to you that, in the event of their dirty laundry being aired to all and sundry they will not take any punishment given out to them gracefully. The celtic fans will most likely demonstrate in large numbers out in the streets.
celtic as a club fighting with their own demise could now have a desire to take the whole establishment down with them, after all is it not already recognized that they control the Newspapers, Tv, Radio, SFA/SPFL, SNP, Police and to an extent the Courts, so they would not go away gracefully and will put up one hell of a fight.
The real truth behind all of this is more than dominating football, there is a bigger goal which points to the very existance of our beliefs and proud way of life in Scotland. No Surrender!

Last edited:
%^*& me, use paragraphs ..........no one can read what you write.

seriously, hit the preview button and try and read what you write. NOT ONE PERSON WILL READ IT !

So it sounds as if tommy burns was attending this imaginary football tournament in Spain.

So Cullen not only had the 250 unidentifiable pics stashed at the their stadium never to be identified it seemed as I have mentioned before.

When police raided Gerry King home,who close friends with Cullen,a prepubescent wax torso “Body” was wrapped in bubble wrap and was removed I assume by police.

And why were charges watered down and and not mentioned at Barrowfield training ground.

Why was there no evidence of this noted at his trial and used as evidence??

Edited for fact!

Last edited:
GettyImages-1552328.jpg

When Tommy Burns was appointed Parkhead boss in 1994, he tried to bring his mentor Frank Cairney back to Parkhead.

But the move to end his three year exile was blocked by Celtic chief Fergus McCann.

Last night at his home in Viewpark, Uddingston, Cairney said: "I have nothing whatsoever to say. Speak to my lawyers."

Tommy Burns was also at Cairney's house to give him his support.

He said: "He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man.

"He has trained some of the great names of Celtic, including Roy Aitken, Paul McStay, George McCluskey, Alan Brazil, Pat Nevin, Peter Grant, Andy Ritchie and myself.

"Ever since I knew him he's been a great friend and a great influence on me and a lot of other players who had the pleasure of playing on his team."

Bringing paedo's back to their club, they're good at that.

"He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man."

Condemned from his own mouth.

Last edited:
So Gerry King not only had the 250 unidentifiable pics stashed at the their stadium never to be identified it seemed as I have mentioned before.

When police raided his home,a prepubescent wax torso “Body” was wrapped in bubble wrap and was removed I assume by police.

And why were charges watered down and and not mentioned at Barrowfield training ground.

Why was there no evidence of this noted at his trial and used as evidence??

That was The Celtic View Photographer, John Cullen.

Said this a million
Bringing paedo's back to their club. They're good at that.

"He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to
Bringing paedo's back to their club. They're good at that.

"He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man."

Condemned from his own mouth.
Said this a million times on here burns was up to his kneck in the cover up ,forever #tommy twists, Tommy turns ,let's hope tommy burns

Back