Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It really is astonishing (and sickening) that Police Scotland and the Scottish Parliament are not involved in this yet. Numerous pedophiles associated with one of the largest sports clubs in the country and they dont think it worth investigating? Yet somehow they manage to find time to debate events happening on the other side of the Atlantic?

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..."

What a society we have in Scotland ,when this is acceptable and tolerated. Perversion on a nuclear scale. To not act is unforgivable.
If it was any other club it would certainly not be deemed acceptable or be tolerated. I think it is more to do with who the perpetrators are representing. This means we arrive at the same conclusion, mate. To do nothing is quite abhorrent and makes me glad I no longer live in Scotland. It has become a cesspit and it is all down to that horrible faith and the way it behaves in Scotland.

Gotta love the balls of the guy, he really is gunning for them, hope it inspires others to come forward.

I don’t know much about the Twitter stuff but he and the Gray ladies need more followers on it so as to have more impact. Those of us without Twitter could maybe encourage friends or family who do use it to give them a follow. Every little helps.

I can’t understand ( or perhaps can ) the relative lack of media reaction. Are they waiting on the outcome of the current test case re the separate entity? Or is their excuse the 25 cases to be heard? Is it a sub judice thing? Or is the completion of the SFA report or even Celtic’s own insurer’s ‘investigation’ the reason for the delay? Why is this not spread everywhere in the media? Adam Thornton took an interest at one point but seemed satisfied to wait for the SFA investigation ( the one presided over by the guy who was a colleague of one of the abusers ). Thompson from Ch 4 and other journalists are said to be waiting in the wings. I wonder when it’ll be enough for the dam to burst. Certainly don’t mean to sound impatient when there has been wonderful work done by a number of posters unearthing evidence. I’m no lawyer but when is it enough for this to break locally nationally and internationally?

Interesting words from the bold James in response to Offside Trust condemning his ‘bigot’ comment:

I’m sorry you tweeted this without apparently seeing what it was in response to, a ridiculous conspiracy theory by someone point scoring on the back of these awful events. I would never insult or disrespect the family of abused children, jeez I knew some of these young players.

Hopefully he has contacted them & offered them support in getting counselling or perhaps legal advice should they decide that is the route they wish to pursue moving forward.

One thing is clear listening to that, if there is such a thing as a decent Celtic fan, they very much need to get involved in this. The evidence is overwhelming and the silence from them is deafening. Common decency demands they speak out, denounce the abuse, demand their club accept responsibility, and sort out those among them who continue to abuse the victims. I get they are worried about the consequences for their team, but some things in life are more important than football. The continued cover up and silence over the years has only allowed more and more children to suffer terribly. It's time to do the right thing and try to make things right for those who have suffered

Scottish government, police, SFA and most importantly, the Scottish media.

All of them know the truth, yet none will act.

Enablers.

Monsters.
Some amazing investigative work has been carried out by many on here. Apart from the abuse and cover ups one of the worst acts is a justice secretary that ignores the victims of crime. He must be asked why he chooses to ignore their correspondence. Surely there is a journalist out there willing to ask him (live on tv would be nice). I noticed a journalist in Daily Mail did a great piece on Sturgeon this morning- perhaps he is the man?

Sturgeon's foot-dragging on air bridges is ploy, says STEPHEN DAISLEY

https://mol.im/a/8485183

Why do Dornan and Yousaf continually set themselves up for a fall? You would think that they would have the nous to be self aware. Why would I even think that a people's representative should concentrate on the issues his elected position gives him responsibility for? You would think that the SNP would have a reasonable number of half decent candidates to pick from who you possibly think could be half decent politicians, it appears not.

Adrian Goldberg (@GoldbergRadio) Tweeted: @FUTGod4 @michellegray75 @GordonW09225415 If anyone wants to help me get the funding together I'd be delighted to make a film about it with my film producer friend @LaurenceLennard @YadaTweets - do you think there's enough interest for a crowd funder to work?
I really could see this as an option because the tv and radio in Scotland are a disgrace!! This needs to be aired WORLDWIDE.

One thing is clear listening to that, if there is such a thing as a decent Celtic fan, they very much need to get involved in this. The evidence is overwhelming and the silence from them is deafening. Common decency demands they speak out, denounce the abuse, demand their club accept responsibility, and sort out those among them who continue to abuse the victims. I get they are worried about the consequences for their team, but some things in life are more important than football. The continued cover up and silence over the years has only allowed more and more children to suffer terribly. It's time to do the right thing and try to make things right for those who have suffered
I honestly think they will stay silent maybe some will stop going to Parkpaed but those numbers will be small, not one I've tried to speak to about have wanted to engage never mind call their own out makes my blood boil. :mad:

Why do Dornan and Yousaf continually set themselves up for a fall? You would think that they would have the nous to be self aware. Why would I even think that a people's representative should concentrate on the issues his elected position gives him responsibility for? You would think that the SNP would have a reasonable number of half decent candidates to pick from who you possibly think could be half decent politicians, it appears not.
Because the B-stards think they are untouchable , and therefore don't give a f-ck .
And , unfortunately , at this moment in time in Scotland - they are right ; UNBELIEVABLE .
F-cking Unbelievable what the b-stards have got away with over the years - with the help of their " friends " in the right places . And still c-nts vote for them .....
I don't think that they will see this out though ; Even with " friends " ( hopefully ) the Worldwide coverage / attention / outrage will ensure that they are shamed and appropriately dealt with .

Interesting words from the bold James in response to Offside Trust condemning his ‘bigot’ comment:

I’m sorry you tweeted this without apparently seeing what it was in response to, a ridiculous conspiracy theory by someone point scoring on the back of these awful events. I would never insult or disrespect the family of abused children, jeez I knew some of these young players.

Hopefully he has contacted them & offered them support in getting counselling or perhaps legal advice should they decide that is the route they wish to pursue moving forward.
He also knew they were being abused but as long as it didn't happen to his son he didn't think it worth reporting.

He won't be popular with the scum faithful GY, nor with the Justice Minister. Just the kind of guy that could fcuk them good and proper.

Well exactly what the guy's thoughts are on where his documentary goes, none of us
normal people know IC.

He is the expert & there is a lot of hard evidence that may allow him to attack a number
of sources.

He is a BBC Journalist, with a very good pedigree.

I'm sure he will smell the weaknesses as he reads all of the evidence ?

Well exactly what the guy's thoughts are on where his documentary goes, none of us
normal people know IC.

He is the expert & there is a lot of hard evidence that may allow him to attack a number
of sources.

He is a BBC Journalist, with a very good pedigree.

I'm sure he will smell the weaknesses as he reads all of the evidence ?
I don't know anything more about him than what's on google GY. I was just highlighting the point that he's obviously of a jewish background and will have automatic enemies in the catholics and muslims I mentioned.

A few posters have asked me privately about upcoming documentaries and also about other media outlets reporting on this issue.
I understand the point that was being made about donating to Adrian Goldberg when other media outlets may report it anyway. I’d like to answer this on here.
Those that know us know the battle that we’ve had to face in getting here. We have contacted many Scottish media outlets in the past that have basically shown very little interest. I have to say that Marc Horne at The Times has done an amazing job in getting it into the public domain.
We turned our attention also to the current devolved government who you’ve obviously seen have shown no interest. We await an SFA review. Where that is? is anyone’s guess.
This left us no choice but to attempt to gain media attention outside Scotland.
We’ve seen the Alex Thomson pieces and there are others taking notice.
Adam Goldberg is one of them. A well respected journalist that is taking a strong interest in this. Gordon Woods stated on the podcast that this has been going on for 50 years.
Our aim is to get as many journalists as possible to look into what happened at that club. The abuse, the coverups, Who knew and still knows to this day?
The world has to know.

Last edited:
Cue AG getting threats including death threats now from the Harbourers and Enablers.

I haven't got a clue how to join or operate on Twitter, but Bears please who are, counteract those threats to AG and those Rhabids wanting him to investigate Rangers ..............agree to their demands. Stating that is what we WANT - a full scale OPEN Public Enquiry into Beasts at ALL football clubs - inc Rangers!

The yahoo trolls truly will not be able to cope with that!

Back