Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I haven't got a clue how to join or operate on Twitter, but Bears please who are, counteract those threats to AG and those Rhabids wanting him to investigate Rangers ..............agree to their demands. Stating that is what we WANT - a full scale OPEN Public Enquiry into Beasts at ALL football clubs - inc Rangers!

The yahoo trolls truly will not be able to cope with that!

Plenty of hard men beyond keyboards but if challenged like a man they shite themselves as usual.

I mean who the hell threatens an innocent woman seeking justice for their brother?

They are depraved like the Church of Rome they follow.

Plenty of hard men beyond keyboards but if challenged like a man they shite themselves as usual.

I mean who the hell threatens an innocent woman seeking justice for their brother?

They are depraved like the Church of Rome they follow.
You don’t know the half of it mate. The abuse they’ve received is beyond words. I can honestly agree when Celtic fans say a “support like no other”.
I could not imagine us treating our own the way they have. That’s the difference between us and them.

A few posters have asked me privately about upcoming documentaries and also about other media outlets reporting on this issue.
I understand the point that was being made about donating to Adam Goldberg when other media outlets may report it anyway. I’d like to answer this on here.
Those that know us know the battle that we’ve had to face in getting here. We have contacted many Scottish media outlets in the past that have basically shown very little interest. I have to say that Marc Horne at The Times has done an amazing job in getting it into the public domain.
We turned our attention also to the current devolved government who you’ve obviously seen have shown no interest. We await an SFA review. Where that is? is anyone’s guess.
This left us no choice but to attempt to gain media attention outside Scotland.
We’ve seen the Alex Thomson pieces and there are others taking notice.
Adam Goldberg is one of them. A well respected journalist that is taking a strong interest in this. Gordon Woods stated on the podcast that this has been going on for 50 years.
Our aim is to get as many journalists as possible to look into what happened at that club. The abuse, the coverups, Who knew and still knows to this day?
The world has to know.
Well worth bringing this to our attention BN94. I've made my donation and I wish Mr.Goldberg every success. He covered this appalling subject very well in the interview and it has clearly got to him as well.

A wee heads up folks before Timothy tries to point score but from their network of Aberdeen & Dundee coaching schools one of the coaches was George Adams who was at Ibrox for while although thankfully he has no skeletons in his closet but we know it won't stop the innuendo.

Panorama. Should have done a programme on this long time ago but what do you expect from the BBC
When they covered for Saville. Who's almost certainly involved somewhere
As long as Adrian Goldberg has the the minerals to carry this through, unlike the coward Mark Daley, who obviously was warned off the course by the usual suspects, good luck sir, more power to your elbow.

I am most definitely a cup half full kind of guy so bear with me. All the work the team are doing outing these animals is outstanding.

However, I keep getting this nagging doubt about any police department that are within the clutches of the cult. I might be over thinking this but what if the police department in Kearney NJ are infiltrated the same way as Police Scotchland? Is Kearney NJ not their ,go to place, and has been for years? The cult must be strong there surely? Would it be a better idea to go directly to the FBI?

I am happy to be corrected by the troops in the know.

Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out my head, just being a silly old fud probably.

OK team, great work, very proud of your investigative prowess, keep it going. Your efforts may one day go down in History as the only people in Scotland willing to stand against these heinous crimes and these perverted sub humans who committed them.

Justice and closure for the victims.

I am most definitely a cup half full kind of guy so bear with me. All the work the team are doing outing these animals is outstanding.

However, I keep getting this nagging doubt about any police department that are within the clutches of the cult. I might be over thinking this but what if the police department in Kearney NJ are infiltrated the same way as Police Scotchland? Is Kearney NJ not their ,go to place, and has been for years? The cult must be strong there surely? Would it be a better idea to go directly to the FBI?

Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out my head, just being a silly old fud probably.

OK team, great work, very proud of your investigative prowess, keep it going. Your efforts may one day go down in History as the only people in Scotland willing to stand against these heinous crimes and these perverted sub humans who committed them.

Just remember, no matter how long it takes, the truth will always prevail. You cannot change it.

Hopefully the scum will go to jail before they die in shame, but irrespective they will still die in shame.

For what it’s worth I think they will face justice first and pay the price for their crimes. There are more good people than bad people out there. We are witnessing the work if many of them here.

Hopefully Nevin is feeling the pressure from this and decides to come out and clear the air a little.
More like kicking and screaming.
However, despite the substantial hurdles put in place I remain confident that justice will be served. The fly in the ointment being international awareness will not pressure the totally compliant administration (not government as they would have you believe) to do anything.

BTW has anyone noticed on Twitter whenever there's any mention of this subject, there are a handful of Celtic accounts that pop up in just about every conversation and start trolling? Ronnie something or other is one that stands out.

Let them,
Ironically, in an unintended way, they are helping to spread the word on a subject that is in great need of airing.
And it's perfectly obvious to everybody looking in what agenda prats like that are working to.

BTW has anyone noticed on Twitter whenever there's any mention of this subject, there are a handful of Celtic accounts that pop up in just about every conversation and start trolling? Ronnie something or other is one that stands out.

Seen many a twitter argument involving that weirdo. I have also had one. They would rather try and make people out as bad for bringing up the subject rather than face the truth of the beasts that actually done in. Very strange people indeed.

Apparently it was the folk of Kearney NJ' outrage that led to the second Celtic paedophile investigation in 1994 when they heard that Cairney was being brought back into the fold by Burns.

A second Celtic Boys' Club boss molested youngsters.

For 20 years Frank Cairney - known as the Godfather of Celtic youth - abused innocent young hopefuls who adored him.

The 56-year-old bachelor has always emphatically denied all sex claims.

But after the Daily Record's explosive revelations about Cairney's pal Jim Torbett, dozens of ex-Celtic boys have contacted us about their former general manager.

And they all tell a sordid tale of the man who was the mentor to many Celtic greats.

One, now 32, said: "He put his hand down my shorts and started to fondle me.

"I left his room crying."

Another ex-Celtic boy, 26-year-old Scott Sinclair, came forward after the Record's expose.

The former goalkeeper told how Cairney regularly fondled boys in the front of his white Ford Cortina.

Scott said: "Frank wouldn't let you travel with your bag. It always had to go in the boot."

Calls have jammed the Record switchboard to tell of abuse by Cairney from more than 20 years ago.

Cairney quit as general manager following an incident while he was on tour with Celtic Boys' Club in America.

New York police had been called in after an incident involving a young Celtic boy. But the case was closed because the boy did not make an official complaint to the Sexual Assault and Victims Unit.

At the same time, Cairney also resigned from the coaching staff at Parkhead.

He said at the time: "I'm no bogey man."

But the Record can reveal that the man who was the most respected figure in youth football, was a sick pervert who preyed on youngsters.

When Tommy Burns was appointed Parkhead boss in 1994, he tried to bring his mentor Frank Cairney back to Parkhead.

But the move to end his three year exile was blocked by Celtic chief Fergus McCann.

Last night at his home in Viewpark, Uddingston, Cairney said: "I have nothing whatsoever to say. Speak to my lawyers."

Tommy Burns was also at Cairney's house to give him his support.

He said: "He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man.

"He has trained some of the great names of Celtic, including Roy Aitken, Paul McStay, George McCluskey, Alan Brazil, Pat Nevin, Peter Grant, Andy Ritchie and myself.

"Ever since I knew him he's been a great friend and a great influence on me and a lot of other players who had the pleasure of playing on his team."

One thing is clear listening to that, if there is such a thing as a decent Celtic fan, they very much need to get involved in this. The evidence is overwhelming and the silence from them is deafening. Common decency demands they speak out, denounce the abuse, demand their club accept responsibility, and sort out those among them who continue to abuse the victims. I get they are worried about the consequences for their team, but some things in life are more important than football. The continued cover up and silence over the years has only allowed more and more children to suffer terribly. It's time to do the right thing and try to make things right for those who have suffered

I doubt there is such a thing as decent Celtic fan. I've not seen one bit of evidence from Celtic fans saying they must be held responsible. Their attitude is more or less, "at least we didnae rip off a face painter"

I doubt there is such a thing as decent Celtic fan. I've not seen one bit of evidence from Celtic fans saying they must be held responsible. Their attitude is more or less, "at least we didnae rip off a face painter"
To be fair there will be “decent” Celtic fans who no doubt will be disgusted by this, they will just be scared to speak out as inevitably they will be attacked by the rest of their support

Will be interesting to see who the first ex player is to speak out when soon the shit hits the fan! Rhat nevin clearly knew the sordid going ons in there and you cant tell me the players all through the decades didnt know too. Its impossible. Also by not speaking out it makes them disgusting human beings and should be ashamed of themselves.

Hardly damng from Nevin , tended blame everything on anything out with celtc , that was the seventies and the parents should have done more , even bringing in it occurring in 3 clubs in England . I don't believe him , and I think he's deliberately evading the issue . It's almost as if this vile club has a hold over all of them , and they're terrified . Even more horrifically he mentions all the coaches and management were creepy , wonder if they'll give Torbett his job back when he gets out the jail.......?

To be fair there will be “decent” Celtic fans who no doubt will be disgusted by this, they will just be scared to speak out as inevitably they will be attacked by the rest of their support

"Decent" celtc fans would have been bombarding their vile club with demands for them to sort things out long before this. WE have known about this for decades so it follows that so have THEY.
But, they remain silent, and incredibly, decrying anybody else who dares, correctly - to raise the issue.

They don't care about decency, it's keeping the upper hand in their incessant sectarian war on Scottish society that drives them from cradle to grave, even when their own kids are being raped by monsters.

When was the last time you saw or heard a single one of them raise the subject, or fail to deflect when somebody else dared to raise it?
When was the last time a crowd of parishioners beat a path to the door of their local priest to demand retribution for sexual abuse?
When was the last time parents were on record as demanding a priest be charged with offences against their child?

They just accept it, lest they lose ground in their big propaganda war.

They've endured it at their club for half a century, and they've endured it within their church for two millennia.

Celtc fans seemingly have no shortage of time to be on social media demeaning Rangers and Rangers fans as right wing zealots, to bombard radio and newspaper phone-ins with incessant anti Rangers diatribe, to contact sponsors and business partners in attempts to damage our brand, but not a single one of them can find the time to call out against child rape within their own closed environs? Even, or especially, the ones who use their political and/or mhedia platforms to continually mouth off against us.

Don't talk to me about "decent" celtc fans. This is going to have to be sorted from outside their vile club and their vile church.

Last edited:

We should have a new name for that kind of weirdo, and that name is;

Paedophilophiles.

Or PPP's

There are no 'decent' Celtic fans . Everytime I bring this subject up at work , all I get is "Every club did it" "Whit aboot Neely ?" or " Have yous paid the face painter yet ?"

Fu*king scum

The reply to that is simple.

Neely was sacked from our club and reported to the police after a non-physical incident with one boy.
And that was after Hibs' failure to make us aware if his past misdemeanours.

What's Celtic's excuse for not going to the police, and then re-employing beasts who had previously physically molested boys at Celtic?

Watch them squirm.

Neely was sacked from our club and reported to the police after a non-physical incident with one boy.

What's Celtic's excuse for not going to the police, and then re-employing beasts who had previously physically molested boys at Celtic?

Watch them squirm.
I actually say that to them but there is no squirming . They have no shame

Sexual abuse crmes committed at any sports club are disgusting and each club should have taken appropriate action, including Rangers.

No matter who or what the conversation is about at Celtic, these fans pop up with "what about Neely?".

It's not a competition, and it's not point scoring, but their argument against one perpetrator (Torbett) at Celtic is "what about Neely?". Then when someone mentions Cairney, it's "what about Neely?". Then when you mention another abuser at Celtic, and another, and another and another these same Celtic fans can only dig out the one name and one picture.

You are "personna non grata "when you breach this subject, point scoring, we don't speak of it. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, carried out by a multitude of apologists hell bent on protecting that vile organisation. Aided and abetted with the Roman catholic clergy who have their own scandals to contend with. The most repugnant fact is World football authorities to date have done nothing. Totally flabbergasted.

Watch them squirm.

Facts and filth = oil and water.

No matter how many times the Neely incident is explained to them, they either refuse to grasp it do not have the mental wherewithal to be able to grasp it.

You are "personna non grata "when you breach this subject, point scoring, we don't speak of it. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, carried out by a multitude of apologists hell bent on protecting that vile organisation. Aided and abetted with the Roman catholic clergy who have their own scandals to contend with. The most repugnant fact is World football authorities to date have done nothing. Totally flabbergasted.

This in spades.

It is an abhorrent state of affairs for any normal thinking individual, regardless of team loyalties etc.

However when you have a cult, ie the roman church, where you can have 'sin' admonished by confessing to a priest ( a mere mortal man let's not forget), a laughable and unnatural policy of celibacy, a centuries long tradition of making the adherents feel guilty about nearly every aspect of their lives, thus causing secrecy and self-loathing to be the norm and you get the average catholic.

I agree with previous posters re the mythical 'decent' celtc supporter; I have never encountered one in my 61 summers on this planet. They all know (and I include non- papists who can be even worse in their defence of the rhancid 'club') are still in denial, and in many cases grotesquely see nothing wrong with the vile actions of the creatures associated with their beloved team.

I truly despise everything about them.

Back