Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I work with what is basically all THEM and anytime i have brung it up all i hear is that Rangers and everyone else had them to.

Despite explaining the difference between reporting crimes and sweeping them, you get nowhere. Dont waste your time.

Aye, that's right, everybody should just accept it and let them continue to cover it up.

The reply to that is simple.

Neely was sacked from our club and reported to the police after a non-physical incident with one boy.
And that was after Hibs' failure to make us aware if his past misdemeanours.

What's Celtic's excuse for not going to the police, and then re-employing beasts who had previously physically molested boys at Celtic?

Watch them squirm.

What's more the record printed a retraction to their claim

An article in yesterday’s paper said football scout Gordon Neely had been accused of raping and abusing boys while working for Rangers and Hibernian.
We would like to make clear that these allegations do not relate to his time at either club and apologise for any offence caused.

If we have published anything factually inaccurate, please contact the readers’ editor on
0141 309 3454, by email at readerseditor@dailyrecord.co.uk or write to Readers’ Editor, 1 Central Quay, Glasgow, G3 8DA and, once verified, we will correct it as soon as possible.

The Daily Record is published by Media Scotland, a subsidiary company of Trinity Mirror PLC, which is a member of IPSO, the Independent Press Standards Organisation.
We adhere to the Editors’ Code Of Practice as enforced by IPSO, who are contactable for advice at IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG. Website: www.ipso.co.uk, tel: 0300 123 2220. Email: advice@ipso.co.uk

TheScottishDailyRecord
Follow @Daily_Record

Aye, that's right, everybody should just accept it and let them continue to cover it up.

%^*& off mate as if i was saying that ffs.

Idiot comment to make. How many Rat tims have you convinced there clubs are rats?? Heres your post saying almost the same thing.

"Decent" celtc fans would have been bombarding their vile club with demands for them to sort things out long before this. WE have known about this for decades so it follows that so have THEY.
But, they remain silent, and incredibly, decrying anybody else who dares, correctly - to raise the issue.

They don't care about decency, it's keeping the upper hand in their incessant sectarian war on Scottish society that drives them from cradle to grave, even when their own kids are being raped by monsters.

When was the last time you saw or heard a single one of them raise the subject, or fail to deflect when somebody else dared to raise it?
When was the last time a crowd of parishioners beat a path to the door of their local priest to demand retribution for sexual abuse?
When was the last time parents were on record as demanding a priest be charged with offences against their child?

They just accept it, lest they lose ground in their big propaganda war.

They've endured it at their club for half a century, and they've endured it within their church for two millennia.

Celtc fans seemingly have no shortage of time to be on social media demeaning Rangers and Rangers fans as right wing zealots, to bombard radio and newspaper phone-ins with incessant anti Rangers diatribe, to contact sponsors and business partners in attempts to damage our brand, but not a single one of them can find the time to call out against child rape within their own closed environs? Even, or especially, the ones who use their political and/or mhedia platforms to continually mouth off against us.

Don't talk to me about "decent" celtc fans. This is going to have to be sorted from outside their vile club and their vile church.

Of course you keep telling everyone else. Get yer morning coffee down ye before ye post aw ragin.

BTW has anyone noticed on Twitter whenever there's any mention of this subject, there are a handful of Celtic accounts that pop up in just about every conversation and start trolling? Ronnie something or other is one that stands out.

Ronnie Adidas or Ronnie O'Connor as I believe he is called is an utter reptile.

Hiding behind his keyboard.

Guaranteed Virgin and couldn't hit water if he fell out a boat.

This individual is comedy gold. He accused our spotlight account of sectarianism. First click on his/her Twitter page apparently shows the Irish Republican terrorist Bobby Storey and a reference to him being a patriot to their cause.
Apparently this individual threatened me with a solicitor also. Still waiting.

When l watch any American Police/Law enforcement drama on TV a phrase that gets mentioned regards to a historic criminal act is ' statute of limitations' does anyone know if this would be applied to the (alleged) abuse in Kearney NJ as no charges were brought due to pressure of leaving any potential victim on American soil?

This individual is comedy gold. He accused our spotlight account of sectarianism. First click on his/her Twitter page apparently shows the Irish Republican terrorist Bobby Storey and a reference to him being a patriot to their cause.
:)) :)) :)) :)) ;)
A weaponising weapon of the highest order.
A hateful bigot, a fully anonymous troll who likes to wind up victims while trying to justify a story that has zero factual evidence, only relying on newspaper clippings that are discredited anyway due to a retraction from the newspaper that printed them because it was without basis.

best ignored for sanity, but actually quite funny to read now and again for comedy value.

but you already know that @BN94 ;):)):))

"Decent" celtc fans would have been bombarding their vile club with demands for them to sort things out long before this. WE have known about this for decades so it follows that so have THEY.
But, they remain silent, and incredibly, decrying anybody else who dares, correctly - to raise the issue.

They don't care about decency, it's keeping the upper hand in their incessant sectarian war on Scottish society that drives them from cradle to grave, even when their own kids are being raped by monsters.

When was the last time you saw or heard a single one of them raise the subject, or fail to deflect when somebody else dared to raise it?
When was the last time a crowd of parishioners beat a path to the door of their local priest to demand retribution for sexual abuse?
When was the last time parents were on record as demanding a priest be charged with offences against their child?

They just accept it, lest they lose ground in their big propaganda war.

They've endured it at their club for half a century, and they've endured it within their church for two millennia.

Celtc fans seemingly have no shortage of time to be on social media demeaning Rangers and Rangers fans as right wing zealots, to bombard radio and newspaper phone-ins with incessant anti Rangers diatribe, to contact sponsors and business partners in attempts to damage our brand, but not a single one of them can find the time to call out against child rape within their own closed environs? Even, or especially, the ones who use their political and/or mhedia platforms to continually mouth off against us.

Don't talk to me about "decent" celtc fans. This is going to have to be sorted from outside their vile club and their vile church.

Excellent post that defines this evil cult

When l watch any American Police/Law enforcement drama on TV a phrase that gets mentioned regards to a historic criminal act is ' statute of limitations' does anyone know if this would be applied to the (alleged) abuse in Kearney NJ as no charges were brought due to pressure of leaving any potential victim on American soil?

The trip was in early 80's right? I was aged 14-18 or so. Now I'm 54. Hopefully things are already rolling because they are running out of time according to this info:

The law is considered an important milestone among advocates, victims and survivors, as similar legislative efforts have proven unsuccessful in the past. Previous attempts to address this issue failed largely due to heavy resistance from influential institutions such as The New Jersey Catholic Conference.

The new law provides the following:

• Survivors and victims have two years from the date of enactment to file a civil action for adult or child sexual abuse that occured in the past.
  • Any survivor or victim under the age of 18 that suffered abuse in the past may bring a cause of action within the next two years.
  • Sexual abuse victims and survivors who suffered abuse in the past as minors and miss the filing window may file a legal claim until they reach the age of 55.
  • Individuals who do not meet these criteria, but allege delays in their ability to connect past abuse to damages, are to be granted an opportunity to seek damages for a period of up to seven years from the point of initial connection.
  • The categories of potential defendants liable for sexual abuse has been expanded to include public entities, institutions and any person who knowingly permitted or failed to report the sexual abuse.
https://www.triallaw1.com/new-jersey-extends-statute-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse-claims/#:~:text=The new law provides the,within the next two years.

I am most definitely a cup half full kind of guy so bear with me. All the work the team are doing outing these animals is outstanding.

However, I keep getting this nagging doubt about any police department that are within the clutches of the cult. I might be over thinking this but what if the police department in Kearney NJ are infiltrated the same way as Police Scotchland? Is Kearney NJ not their ,go to place, and has been for years? The cult must be strong there surely? Would it be a better idea to go directly to the FBI?

I am happy to be corrected by the troops in the know.

Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out my head, just being a silly old fud probably.

OK team, great work, very proud of your investigative prowess, keep it going. Your efforts may one day go down in History as the only people in Scotland willing to stand against these heinous crimes and these perverted sub humans who committed them.

Justice and closure for the victims.
I am most definitely a cup half full kind of guy so bear with me. All the work the team are doing outing these animals is outstanding.

However, I keep getting this nagging doubt about any police department that are within the clutches of the cult. I might be over thinking this but what if the police department in Kearney NJ are infiltrated the same way as Police Scotchland? Is Kearney NJ not their ,go to place, and has been for years? The cult must be strong there surely? Would it be a better idea to go directly to the FBI?

I am happy to be corrected by the troops in the know.

Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out my head, just being a silly old fud probably.

OK team, great work, very proud of your investigative prowess, keep it going. Your efforts may one day go down in History as the only people in Scotland willing to stand against these heinous crimes and these perverted sub humans who committed them.

Justice and closure for the victims.
I find it very hard to trust the scotshit police to do their job in this case. Seems like they either don't want to get involved or maybe some high ranking police are involved with the cover up. It just worries me how long this has been going on and the amount of evidence and unanswered questions by the victims and their families that have been ignored. Every office of authority,political,legal,police and justice system seems to just ignore any evidence or questions put to them.I just don't trust any of them.The whole system stinks of corruption and celticism

The trip was in early 80's right? I was aged 14-18 or so. Now I'm 54. Hopefully things are already rolling because they are running out of time according to this info:

The law is considered an important milestone among advocates, victims and survivors, as similar legislative efforts have proven unsuccessful in the past. Previous attempts to address this issue failed largely due to heavy resistance from influential institutions such as The New Jersey Catholic Conference.

The new law provides the following:

• Survivors and victims have two years from the date of enactment to file a civil action for adult or child sexual abuse that occured in the past.
  • Any survivor or victim under the age of 18 that suffered abuse in the past may bring a cause of action within the next two years.
  • Sexual abuse victims and survivors who suffered abuse in the past as minors and miss the filing window may file a legal claim until they reach the age of 55.
  • Individuals who do not meet these criteria, but allege delays in their ability to connect past abuse to damages, are to be granted an opportunity to seek damages for a period of up to seven years from the point of initial connection.
  • The categories of potential defendants liable for sexual abuse has been expanded to include public entities, institutions and any person who knowingly permitted or failed to report the sexual abuse.
https://www.triallaw1.com/new-jersey-extends-statute-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse-claims/#:~:text=The new law provides the,within the next two years.

How often in recent years have celtc been mentioned in the media without instant action or a statement?
Silence.

Then days later the same newspaper which got a no comment on child abuse will run a positive story about the paedophile harbourers.

The dam is bursting (burst) and there must be dozens of newspaper editors over the decades guilty as anyone... Some more than others and it would be incredible to see some end up in jail... Which won't happen in Scotland of course.

He also likes to throw the far right patter about. Just goes to show how the mind works.

Black man killed by cop in america, blm protests everywhere and whilst this is all happening, he uses this event to try and deflect from child abuse at his club.

I seen his post about his lawyer, pretty desperate stuff I thought, as nobody mentioned his name in the post he referred to.

Maybe he recognised himself, because nobody else mentioned him

What's more the record printed a retraction to their claim

An article in yesterday’s paper said football scout Gordon Neely had been accused of raping and abusing boys while working for Rangers and Hibernian.
We would like to make clear that these allegations do not relate to his time at either club and apologise for any offence caused.

If we have published anything factually inaccurate, please contact the readers’ editor on
0141 309 3454, by email at readerseditor@dailyrecord.co.uk or write to Readers’ Editor, 1 Central Quay, Glasgow, G3 8DA and, once verified, we will correct it as soon as possible.

The Daily Record is published by Media Scotland, a subsidiary company of Trinity Mirror PLC, which is a member of IPSO, the Independent Press Standards Organisation.
We adhere to the Editors’ Code Of Practice as enforced by IPSO, who are contactable for advice at IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG. Website: www.ipso.co.uk, tel: 0300 123 2220. Email: advice@ipso.co.uk

TheScottishDailyRecord
Follow @Daily_Record
The apology should be the same size, and on the same page as the original Lie,(mistake)

Doubt he could spell solicitor let alone afford one BN.

In saying that he won't work so would get it paid for lol.

He's a fanny. Well a fanny is something useful. I'm blocked off Twitter cause of Gimps like him.

Between him, other poets and Scottish Nationalists lol.

Have now listened . I feel pat Nevin has let a lot of people down there by artificially normalising sexual predators and youth football .
He also contained the content to what happened publicly in cars . Well clearly that was public and the conditioning these ‘men’ clearly took many more steps elsewhere including in there dressing roooms , showers , and then in more private settings and the acts became more lewd and involved penetrative rape acts .
Pat Nevin & bbc it wasn’t just the 70s , this was 60s 70s 80s 90s victims we had . The acts were criminal in every decade they were committed , that is why we are here and pursuing Justice . Well that and a Systematic coverup .

I know what I know and at none of my teams all the way from boys through youth and pro None of these acts took place that I know of .
It wasn’t the norm , Pat .

At least John Beattie somewhat incredulously pointed this out to Pat Nevin . And for some reason he then returned to that norm and normalised it against people who he knows in England. I’m guessing this is folk who were at Crewe / Man City / Savile FCs.

On the positive he turned up and spoke and I guess it begins a conversation . Let’s hope bbc start to cover the scandal properly .

And those victims , people who like me played without being sexually molested or worse can go and say , No , that wasn’t At All the way it was or should have been .

Celtic FC had all the knowledge that was ever needed . Why let it continue and why not call police and why cover it up to this day and forever more ?

He is a scumbag.

He says followfollow is a far right website haha

I have never seen anything or anyone in over 20 years on FF posting in support of the Far right.

The saying used to be tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth, with the likes of him it's tell a lie once and in his head it becomes fact.

Prob just a daft wee boy hiding behind a twitter handle absolute coward of a person.

Some more evidence of the abuse handed out to the Gray ladies. We actually know quite a bit on this individual along with a few others. These individuals need to be shown for what they are. Apologists!
We’ve gathered a lot of evidence of the abuse from this vermin and it will be handed to the police in due course. To think that one of these sick individuals is a woman with 2 children is beyond words. We also know where some of these individuals are employed.

Last edited:
He is a scumbag.

He says followfollow is a far right website haha

I have never seen anything or anyone in over 20 years on FF posting in support of the Far right.

The saying used to be tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth, with the likes of him it's tell a lie once and in his head it becomes fact.

Prob just a daft wee boy hiding behind a twitter handle absolute coward of a person.

As I said previously mate probably a Virgin staying at home.

Most likely a VL too.

I'm starting to think he's been tampered with by a Dirty Beast in the Pineapple.

Some more evidence of the abuse handed out to the Gray ladies. We actually know quite a bit on this individual along with a few others. These individuals need to be shown for what they are. Apologists!

That Aunt T Social on twitter is a right mentally challenged, Republican Boot.

A 40 plus year old woman with a kid too.

Scumbag. Hope her tits fall off. Another one for watching along the bold Ronnie Adidas lol.

Those at celtic that went on to have lucrative careers unmolested, count yourself fortunate ,the Nevins and Nicholas of this world with their flippant remarks are reminders that abuse was well known at the club. Brazil, a victim himself of Torbett robbed of representing the club he loved. Those who fell victim to the predators have had to endure a lifetime of torment. Unfortunately the survivors and their families still receive unimaginable abuse from the lowlife that follow that team.

Aye, as if you'd ever say anything like...

Anyway, we ALL should do our bit to spread the word.
We cannot give up on this.
Let's ALL keep up the good work.

It clearly was directed at Celtic fans only, Clearly just being a helmit with an attitude.

Not going to derail this thread with a petty argument after all the work the lads in here have done. So that will be end of it for me but your attitude stinks pal.

I work with what is basically all THEM and anytime i have brung it up all i hear is that Rangers and everyone else had them to.

Despite explaining the difference between reporting crimes and sweeping them, you get nowhere. Dont waste your time.

There is no point trying to work out what's going on in their minds, is there? I used to work beside one who wouldn't have Michael Jackson songs played in the house because of his behaviour with children, yet never missed a live match on Sky when that lot were playing. Utterly baffling mindset.

There is no point trying to work out what's going on in their minds, is there? I used to work beside one who wouldn't have Michael Jackson songs played in the house because of his behaviour with children, yet never missed a live match on Sky when that lot were playing. Utterly baffling mindset.

Thats the point i was making. I mean i sit in work surrounded by the fuckers and not a single one has ever had a green specs off chat about it. Theres 2 lads who couldnt give a shit about football who bring it up among themselfs when no one else is around. A few of them are not even rabid fans and even they will not chat about it.

If this was anywhere else in Scotland committed by anyone else. You could bet your last quid that the ambulance chasers would have been all over it.

If anybodys first reply to this type of cover up is defensive then they are part of the problem. As has been said already there are no decent Celtic fans. Stick to everyone with no connection to the club and try drop it into there head. You never know they might just go home fire up google 3 hours later and start looking into it and spread the word from there.

Hillwood Boys Club has been serving the community of Pollok and its surrounding districts for over 50 yrs.

The club has given the youth of the area a safe and controlled environment in which to play competitive football at associated levels (SYFA).

Our registered players include boys and girls from various ethnic backgrounds and this is something that we are extremely proud of. Our name and reputation is known far and wide with many players’ progressing into the senior game at junior & professional level and in some instances bringing great credibility and pride to our club having been recognised for international selection by Scotland with full international honours.

Past players who I think became life members Alex Mcleish and Kenny burns.one notable player who was not good enough was Peter Liewell.who moved on to be what is he’s now another deflect deny everything.

I honestly think this goes way deeper than we think and it's not only paedo f.c.involved . The whole behaviour of certain organisations be it Scottish football governance , Scottish Parliament , Police Scotland , and of course our wonderful mhedia by press and pundits showing a blatant unwillingness to get involved points to people in high places and influential positions being complicit........just a thought...?

Back