Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

As did Pat Nevins dad. See the pattern, many knew but no one was prepared to speak up. Pat Nevin, needs to consider the lives ruined that his Dad could have saved from abuse.

I have always sought to safeguard my own boys. But I could never stand back and knowingly allow it to happen to someone else’s. I could not live with myself if I was suspicious and did not act.

How can Pat indicate it was failure of parents? Did his father ever speak to other parents? If not why not.

Pat the silence of your father is silence of an enabler.

It was certainly a failure of PAT NEVIN'S parents if his old man knew but said nothing.

I don't do twitter as I'm an auld fud but noticed on Dornans tweet there that he's replying to Michelle Gray , Boris Johnson and our Justice Minister(Nae laughing)
Does that mean Boris and Useless are talking about this ?

Dornan tagged Johnson in a message about something else. Pathetic political point scoring:

Anyone who hits reply to that tweet, the original poster - Dornan, and anyone he mentioned in his original tweet - Johnson, will be "replied" to. Ms. Gray added Humza in a reply.

Johnson likely has no interaction with his twitter profile and is probably managed bu a staffer. Furthermore he is likely copied into so many tweets that never get looked at by anyone?

Dornan tagged Johnson in a message about something else. Pathetic political point scoring:

Anyone who hits reply to that tweet, the original poster - Dornan, and anyone he mentioned in his original tweet - Johnson, will be "replied" to. Ms. Gray added Humza in a reply.

Johnson likely has no interaction with his twitter profile and is probably managed bu a staffer. Furthermore he is likely copied into so many tweets that never get looked at by anyone?
Cheers . I know nothing about how it works

For me it shows the power of the media in modern times and the influence they can have on things. They can either break or bury a story by the simple choice of whether or not they report it.

There is something very dark going on here and hopefully we will find out the reason why at some point, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Absolutely you are being influenced. The news groups and media choose what messages to pump into your home and devices every day.

For me it shows the power of the media in modern times and the influence they can have on things. They can either break or bury a story by the simple choice of whether or not they report it, and very often that decision lies in one person’s hands. There is something deeply sinister to me that we have heard so little from any of them on this. Had these allegations been made in any other sector in society the media would be all over it. Can you imagine the scenario had this happened over a 50 year period at private school for example? They would whip up the public into a frenzy, and rightly so.

There is something very dark going on here and hopefully we will find out the reason why at some point, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
As has been said before , had all these atrocities been linked to Ibrox it would have been a National outrage , maybe even an International outrage and rightly so . A lot of people in high places are working behind the scenes to keep this as low key as possible but the clock is still ticking .

As has been said before , had all these atrocities been linked to Ibrox it would have been a National outrage , maybe even an International outrage and rightly so . A lot of people in high places are working behind the scenes to keep this as low key as possible but the clock is still ticking .

You are correct ag123,quick example was a survivor going to their doctor to tell them serious mental issues and the strictest of confidence to be destroyed and broken with a reply along the lines of”I personally know x,would you like me mention this in passing as he is a friend of the family”.

35+ year professional in their game,all in the good name of the club.

You are correct ag123,quick example was a survivor going to their doctor to tell them serious mental issues and the strictest of confidence to be destroyed and broken with a reply along the lines of”I personally know x,would you like me mention this in passing as he is a friend of the family”.

That’s the sort of line that should see a GP or doc struck off

Where do the cover ups end BB ? :mad:

Every Doctor has to abide by the Hippocratic Oath which includes Ethics and Patient Confidentiality. This so called Doctor obviously abides by a higher authority; now I wonder which that would be? An authority going back to 1888? A foreign one anyway and not Greek.

Maybe I'm just being naive but you would think one of these 'staffers' would alert Boris to this scandal if they've read it . Surely the Prime Minister of GB & NI would be all over this
The man that stated that the inquiry into historical child sex abuse was money 'being spaffed up a wall'?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he definitely won't be over this.

James Dornan is an SNP Celtic fan, who has put the boot into us many times over the years. In short, he is a wrong un on every level.

However, I think his conscience got the better of him a while back when he put his head above the parapet and criticised Celtic on the matter. I am even willing to give him the slight benefit of the doubt in relation to his comments essentially saying he had heard whispers and rumours many years ago. The fact is, I am sure many people heard whispers years ago and did nothing, and not just those of a Celtic persuasion. Not that is right at all or excuses those who were in a position to do something about it, but at least he did eventually acknowledge and comment on the matter, unlike most of his brethren, and I am sure he probably got a mouthful from his fellow SNP members and Celtic supporters.

I am not on Twitter, however if he is open to dialogue on the matter with the victims or their families, then perhaps they can ask him 2 basic questions:-

1) Why does the Justice Minister continue to ignore the victims and their families?

2) Why did the SNP government really exclude religious and sporting institutions from the 2016 review?

If he does have a conscience, and has any genuine sympathy for the victims, then there is no way he can answer those questions honestly without taking a massive potshot at his party.

Please can someone ask him those questions.

James Dornan is an SNP Celtic fan, who has put the boot into us many times over the years. In short, he is a wrong un on every level.

However, I think his conscience got the better of him a while back when he put his head above the parapet and criticised Celtic on the matter. I am even willing to give him the slight benefit of the doubt in relation to his comments essentially saying he had heard whispers and rumours many years ago. The fact is, I am sure many people heard whispers years ago and did nothing, and not just those of a Celtic persuasion. Not that is right at all or excuses those who were in a position to do something about it, but at least he did eventually acknowledge and comment on the matter, unlike most of his brethren, and I am sure he probably got a mouthful from his fellow SNP members and Celtic supporters.

I am not on Twitter, however if he is open to dialogue on the matter with the victims or their families, then perhaps they can ask him 2 basic questions:-

1) Why does the Justice Minister continue to ignore the victims and their families?

2) Why did the SNP government really exclude religious and sporting institutions from the 2016 review?

If he does have a conscience, and has any genuine sympathy for the victims, then there is no way he can answer those questions honestly without taking a massive potshot at his party.

Please can someone ask him those questions.

When he was getting questioned after his tweet that admitted he knew abuse was going on at Celtic, but still sent his son there, and also said nothing to other parents.... He mentioned that he's done a lot more than others regarding CSA.

The questions about his tweet were from other Twitter users, not from the mainstream media. The media also haven't questioned what he meant by he's done more than others.

He must surely have specific exampes of SNP colleagues having knowledge of and turning a blind eye to CSA.

Just when you think you can’t feel more sick to the bottom of your stomach .

Absolutely you are being influenced. The news groups and media choose what messages to pump into your home and devices every day.
Yes a media that can somehow make people out who defend the name of our fallen as far right thugs.

That's the kind of thinking that's going on in our main media and its despicable

Round of applause for the real thugs and vandals. Time the raf dropped a few tons on tv stations.

Ricky from the Chelsea Echo.

Last edited:

And how they are suffering abuse themselfs. Shocking

Back