Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

We told you that there was more to come. And there will be more to come after this.
Every one who is involved in this deserves a medal - the work / investigation is OUTSTANDING .
I honestly would not want to be involved in reading all the stomach churning details ; But it HAS to , and MUST be done .
The World should know .....
As I said , You ALL deserve a medal - Credit to you ....

I read and hear about all these people and their knowledge of the cover up of the assaults and like Nevin trivialising them etc., but I wonder what their own children think about it ? Ones that are a similar age to the assaulted boys, I mean there's been exposure about it so they must also know about it surely they can't also think it's ok. and that their parents shouldn't have done something.
it doesn't matter to them though, all that matters is protecting the cult and that cult incorporates many bodies under their control from education of kids (brain washing) to control of gov. and anything in between including certain sporting establishments.
their own kids are sacrificial lambs for the cause .
nevin needs nailed to the floor over what he knows .

I have just listened to the piece on Radio Shortbread's John Beattie show. I've read (on here) posters & Michelle Gray's disgust at Pat Nevin laughing during his interview. I've also seen it said by some members that it appeared that Nevin was nervous, hence the laugh. Having listened to the (edited) interview, he obviously laughs/sniggers 3 times.

As a person with numerous years experience in the realms of public broadcasting, how nervous would he actually have been - unless it was the very substance of the interview that made him nervous.

Also, for him to try & abdicate the blame onto parents? Trying a wee bit too hard once the cat was out the bag methinks.
He's another one that toes the party (paedo) line.
Shame on him.

There are in Scotland some decent journos, and there are Enablers with pens,who like pavlovs dogs come running for a titbit when master peter calls, now master peter can command them to bite whom he please,s , what they dont know is they are going on trip to the dentist to have their teeth removed

True to form Humza Useless claimed 20% of Scots returning home from abroad were being checked for quarantine. In fact NONE were checked. He is now to ‘correct ‘ this. The man is either a liar or incompetent or both. Hopefully some outrage will be directed at him this time (the outrage that should have been directed for ignoring the emails from the relatives of victims of child sex abuse.)

Can someone who has twitter report this twatwaffle.

Twitter should hang their head in shame. The amount of targeted harassment directed had the victims families is shocking.

Its been a while since I used twitter but was there not a Rangers supporter that used to have a twitter like that? I notice the username has a 2 in it. They are now going out their way to make profiles up which look like prominent twitter using rangers supporters. The more they do these things, the more I realise how worried they are getting.

Its been a while since I used twitter but was there not a Rangers supporter that used to have a twitter like that? I notice the username has a 2 in it. They are now going out their way to make profiles up which look like prominent twitter using Rangers supporters. The more they do these things, the more I realise how worried they are getting.

Yeah, he's ripping off a Gers profile.

Its been a while since I used twitter but was there not a Rangers supporter that used to have a twitter like that? I notice the username has a 2 in it. They are now going out their way to make profiles up which look like prominent twitter using Rangers supporters. The more they do these things, the more I realise how worried they are getting.
the rangers supporter with that name has founding member of the Daniel Candeias appreciation society in his bio, this pond life gives himself away with his, which i wont post

They come in many forms. They will try anything to deny and deflect the truth. The world will not only see what happened at Celtic, they will also see how vile their support are. This is the major difference between us and them.

Twitter should hang their head in shame. The amount of targeted harassment directed had the victims families is shocking.
A shame on Twitter you are limited in what you can choose in reporting a tweet and seems no option to add a note and clarify the exact thing you are complaining about.

I noticed that. There is a Rangers fan with a very similar name.

Do these c*nts think this is about money ?
Just shows you their mindset ffs ! The only money involved in this is trying to raise funds to pay for a documentary to expose this . Which in itself is a fu*king disgrace .

Last edited:

Looking at this maggots other messages, a rather repugnant example of their already gutteral support. How accounts like this are allowed to churn out this level of bile and abuse is shameful. While at the same time, a certain female celebrity troll, who like her or loathe her, has her account permanently suspended just because they don't like her opinions. At least she was not hiding behind a fake profile and willing to stand by her comments and was liable for them, if anyone took umbridge. It's about time everyone on social media had to prove their actual identity too before being allowed onto the platform. There are forums and other internet sites for anonymity. Social media though should not be one of them.

Regarding this article. The boys club team for this tour was under 16s and 4 permitted under 17s. The boys club didn't have an u17s/18s team as far as the published structure goes. It definitely didn't have an under 20s.

So......was this u16s team a mix of boys club and 4 Celtic registered players? Who paid for the boys club to attend a tournament with Celtic u20s? If they were seperate entities why were they coincidentally competing in the same tournament? Are we to believe they paid their own way as a separate entity? Did they insure the 4 overage players? Did they borrow 4 players from Celtic? Are they really just the same team?

Regarding this article. The boys club team for this tour was under 16s and 4 permitted under 17s. The boys club didn't have an u17s/18s team as far as the published structure goes. It definitely didn't have an under 20s.

So......was this u16s team a mix of boys club and 4 Celtic registered players? Who paid for the boys club to attend a tournament with Celtic u20s? If they were seperate entities why were they coincidentally competing in the same tournament? Are we to believe they paid their own way as a separate entity? Did they insure the 4 overage players? Did they borrow 4 players from Celtic? Are they really just the same team?

And how many of the boys clubs you or your friends played for back in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s could afford to go and play in Switzerland? Against the likes of Atalanta and Rapid Vienna, no less.

You are missing the point. At 12 years of age I would have went down fighting. Charlie and Jim Duffy came from the same background as me and would have kicked and punched like phuck. The paedo does not like that as it increasès the chances of getting caught.
Maybe the guys ITK will correct me but there are clues in the thread: The paedos were well warned to leave the talented boys alone, leaving the lesser talented boys free for abuse, knowing they would have a greater hold over the psyche. i.e. do as you're telt or out.

Back