Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

* FC
Hope yer arseholes urr making shirtbuttons. Cant wait until you scumbags face justice for the years of paedophilia under your own roof. The pain and anguish / hurt, torment these young boys and their families went, are going through is absolutely shocking.
Just as culpable are the numerous manager, ex manager players directors who KNEW.
This has been well documented in press/ media over the last 5 decades approximately. Shame on you all you dirty despicable bastards.
Hope if and when if you are found responsible you are dealt with in the most serious terms.
This is foremost for the countless
victims and also in the public interest .
Your club is the scum of the highest order.

It’s just wrong.

The whole fućking thing.

Rangers get kneecapped for falling foul of a fraudster ( or 2 ), actions illegal, Rangers forced to sign a “ let us kneecap you or we’ll cut your throats agreement “ all the while ceItic have been facilitating a sex abuse rhing- keys to the kingdom.

Whilst covering it up over 5 decades is the most shameful part of it.

Plus 6 (so far) convicted Beasts.

Shameful this country.

What the feck has easing of lock down got to do with this, half the country has been working from home for 3 months, or are the SFA still using quills and ink blots, maybe get the stagecoach to deliver the mail, fecken amateurs, although I suspect its far more sinister than that, this had to be investigated by people outside this corrupt country.

I'm convinced they are trying to delay this all coming out until they attempt to try and win 10 in a row* ( even though they haven't even got 9).

They must be well aware that punishment is coming their way, there will be uproar if the SFA do nothing to them after this all comes out.

Liewell will be forced to resign, which he will gladly do as he will want no part of the punishment and it's consequences (possible demotion etc).

They are desperate to get 10, and will see this as a hindrance, nothing more, because they are a shower of heartless bastards whose guilty consciences can be cleaned up with one wee trip to the dirty beast.

But Laura Connor, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, believes it is "long overdue" and that "we have been left with no option but to pursue the SFA through the courts to force the release of the report."

For the avoidance of doubt dear reader, the high command at the SFA are as complicit in the cover up of child sex abuse as the high command at The Paedophiles Club.

Essentially, they are two cheeks of the same arse.

DiscreteDevotedIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

They didn't want to take the shine off 9* in a row.

SC81 : Ah but; forgetting the other asterisk's then they have ONLY
WON-- 8 in a row. No matter how much they batter on about goin
fur 10 in a row; you will need too reset the counter mate,as legally
& with the rules and that, it is not within " SPORTING INTEGRITY"
consideration of fairness too all SPFL members. So av got other more
important things to write about; re-set the counter or feck right off!!! :))

Whatever is said in the report, it will be what isn't said that will be the most telling.

I'm guessing the general theme was that it is a Scotland-wide problem, not enough money was allocated to stopping it and let's make sure it never happens again.

I'm also guessing it didn't say it looks very much like a paedophile ring has been operating at one club for half a century, they knowingly re-employed paedophiles, they have done several internal investigations which didn't contact any victims, the covering up of the cover ups has directly let to more children being abused, they've been trying to claim CBC was a separate entity despite that being so blatently untrue... there are at least a dozen senior Celtic figures who should be answering questions under oath etc.

With all the evidence about Celtic coming out, the SFA and Celtic must surely know that everyone will see their report for the sham it is. It is probably getting re-written daily.

Brilliant move by the lawyers trying to get it released.

That's exactly my thinking : somebody is going through it trying to find some middle ground so as not to make it look quite as bad as it obviously does right now, but at the same time stil going easy on the bheasts at celtc.

EH47; Now unless I dreamt it, was there not an interview for (?) news
where "Mr.Henry was commenting on the actual contents & said
CELTIC is 1 of the teams noted"? Sure it was just before its actual
release date, as a taster before publication! I actually think he was
outside his scope+ remit & he has not been seen for a bit. :eek:

Why aren’t the football authorities holding Celtic to account? They’ve had how many pedo’s convicted? Why aren’t the football authorities sanctioning them for failure of duty of care?

(It’s a rhetorical question btw) they will do nothing because they are corrupt as %^*&.

uefa? Wait no, lawwells got that stitched up too.

this is the biggest scandal in world sport ever but yet it’s swept away and no one seems to want to bring this terrible organisation to justice.
Remember the SFA and our EBTs scenario ? They could not get us punished quick enough , remember all the lectures from Peter about sporting integrity and the way CFC was run and the perfection with all their accounts ? Strip the Titles the animals were all screaming , They are dead ! They are a new Club ! Karma is surely overdue in returning the favour I think . BTW has the CO-OP Bank loan been paid back in full yet or is Peter to attending that as well ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
SC81 : Ah but; forgetting the other asterisk's then they have ONLY
WON-- 8 in a row. No matter how much they batter on about goin
fur 10 in a row; you will need too reset the counter mate,as legally
& with the rules and that, it is not within " SPORTING INTEGRITY"
consideration of fairness too all SPFL members. So av got other more
important things to write about; re-set the counter or feck right off!!! :))
Whit team was it they beat again to win number 9 ?

St Ambrose High, Coatbridge is it not?
Honestly , that gives me the creeps seeing all those young hopefuls playing their hearts out , my mind just wanders back to Torbett , Cairney , McCafferty and the like . I know it was way back then but it just gives me that " I wonder what creep is watching all those kids " kind of feeling :mad:

Honestly , that gives me the creeps seeing all those young hopefuls playing their hearts out , my mind just wanders back to Torbett , Cairney , McCafferty and the like . I know it was way back then but it just gives me that " I wonder what creep is watching all those kids " kind of feeling :mad:
To me it's not a case of "oh it happened way back when" it shouldn't have happened at all.

CFCs kack handed approach to the whole issue has landed them right in it.

Remember the SFA and our EBTs scenario ? They could not get us punished quick enough , remember all the lectures from Peter about sporting integrity and the way CFC was run and the perfection with all their accounts ? Strip the Titles the animals were all screaming , They are dead ! They are a new Club ! Karma is surely overdue in returning the favour I think . BTW has the CO-OP Bank loan been paid back in full yet or is Peter attending that as well ? :rolleyes:
Nope still 35m to be paid.

EH47; Now unless I dreamt it, was there not an interview for (?) news
where "Mr.Henry was commenting on the actual contents & said
CELTIC is 1 of the teams noted"? Sure it was just before its actual
release date, as a taster before publication! I actually think he was
outside his scope+ remit & he has not been seen for a bit. :eek:

Mr Henry is reportedly incapacitated through illness at the present time.
Some cynics may say that is mighty suspicious.

Celtic want it delayed & re-written by their own hand.
Humza, Dornan and the SNP want to hide behind it as a shield.
SFA don't want to release it prematurely incase it bites them in the ass and leaves them exposed.
The media don't want to have to report it so turn the other cheek.

Forcing victims to go to court to get a report based on their abuse and experiences released? How much more repugnant can this whole fiasco get? It's now taken longer to 'finalise' this than it took to investigate and produce the interim findings in the first place. Someone needs to remind these <actually theres literally no words to describe them> why this was necessary, who it's supposed to have been done for and ultimately what it's meant to guard against in the future. :mad::mad::mad: Makes me sick that this treachery is being done in our name, trashing our nations reputation, tainting the sport we love and for what? to benefit who? No, not the children, not the survivors, not football, not the country but them-fn-selves and their own manky interests. Where will it end? Just do the right thing for the right reasons. It really isn't that hard.

Last edited:
I’ve got a sickening feeling this will be whitewashed. It wouldn’t surprise me if no team is named in it, and it reports on the problem in more general terms. It’s taken far too long to be released which suggests it being extremely carefully crafted, most likely because someone is not happy with it. .

The report will most likely be a huge letdown. They used to say it was delayed due to ongoing legal cases, now it's due to Covid 19. Complete tosh. The Scottish Govt have been taking cover behind the report since it was commissioned, and Martin Henry was in charge at LGBT Scotland with no idea a paedophile ring was operating under his nose. And we're supposed to trust he can find out what was going on at Celtic for decades.
The authorities in Scotland want this matter buried. Survivors will have to pursue justice through the courts.
Funny how they were so efficient as to have a response to Rangers referendum in less than an hour I think, wasn't it?

As usual, a convenient, ever changing to-their-benefit rule book they are using.

Celtic want it delayed & re-written by their own hand.
Humza, Dornan and the SNP want to hide behind it as a shield.
SFA don't want to release it prematurely incase it bites them in the ass and leaves them exposed.
The media don't want to have to report it so turn the other cheek.

Forcing victims to go to court to get a report based on their abuse and experiences released? How much more repugnant can this whole fiasco get? It's now taken longer to 'finalise' this than it took to investigate and produce the interim findings in the first place. Someone needs to remind these <actually theres literally no words to describe them> why this was necessary, who it's supposed to have been done for and ultimately what it's meant to guard against in the future. :mad::mad::mad: Makes me sick that this treachery is being done in our name, trashing our nations reputation, tainting the sport we love and for what? to benefit who? No, not the children, not the survivors, not football, not the country but them-fn-selves and their own manky interests. Where will it end? Just do the right thing for the right reasons. It really isn't that hard.
Want to do more than just like this post, bang on the money.

If any other member of the sfa or spfl for that matter had 9 proven and convicted employees who assaulted children they would surely throw the book at them. So why not Celtic fc?

fifa/ uefa need to act if the national association or the league won’t. They can hide behind jurisdictions but by remaining silent and not punishing the perpetrators they are enabling it. Shame on the bloody lot of them. Shame!

Back