Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Good advice Rick.

Everything we do is fact based.

They throw a newspaper headline up saying Neely, Neely, Neely.

Our team actually know a lot more than they’ve made public out of professionalism & also respect to victims.

And as you say we welcome a full UK inquiry. Yes, there would be minor issues from Rangers side but the volume of incidents & relative corporate behaviour is just on a different planet.

Bring. It. On.
This is going to be the line they will follow. We must be ready to reply to their bleatings with the charge of ‘false equivalency’ .

It was called "indulgencies" mate.

The Cult paid the Bishop or Priest to absolve them of sins.

It was one of the Biggest sticking points in their teachings that caused Luther to print his Theses on the descrepencies of the teachings of theRoman Church. Hence The Reformation happening. Along with the founding of Rangers and The Enlightenment. 3 of the Greatest Things given to the world.

Also the idolitary which is against the teachings of The Bible. Ie worshiping Statues and False Idols.

They are a cult that needs closed down for all that let alone CSA.

The most Corrupt, Murderous, Fascist, Child abusing organisation to walk this planet. Followed by Separate Entity FC.
Bible says " Suffer the little children to come unto me " NOT "send me some wee boys and I'll make them suffer"

BN94, can I just ask how hard do you have to work to uncover all this damning evidence? Is this the type of effort required by a private 'tec or is it just out there in your face?
Absolutely astonishing on many levels that none have done this outside your team. My hunch is if you can do this any decent publication (newspaper) could match this. Certainly Mark Horne(sp) has done his bit but what prompting from you guys!

I'm absolutely blown away by the work you and the team have put in.
I cannot answer for BN94 or anyone else.
In my personal experience of researching, it was hard. Albeit I'm looking on a phone. A PC may be more useful.
Google searches, depending on what you type, were more miss than hit.
There could be one magic word you added to a previous search and Boom.
Some of the material found makes for horrendous reading.
These guys n gals must have spent thousands upon thousands of hours between them. Easily. And now it's all coming together.
The many jigsaw pieces are finally coming together to complete the picture.
IMO the funding in place is only the beginning. The finished film needs sent out globally, which I fully believe will happen.
Once a man like Adrian gets his teeth into this, no going back. He'll have all his media friends backing him up and spreading it globally.
Whatever happens next.
Who knows.
But the main players on here are driving this in the right direction.
They will not be swayed by any obstacles put in their way.
They are relentless in the quest for justice.
And rightly so.
We thank you all, each and every one of you.

If they were not playing football then a lot of money was
changing hands for expenses , air fares , food , digs etc., and IF this was all being planned for the benefit of a paedo ring then a lot of backhanders must have changed hands . It would be hard to prove but if connections were being made by paedos such as Savile , then no wonder the Boy's Club were winning everything as they were richer than any other Boy's Club at that time . I do not think the Boy's were getting any financial gain but it makes you wonder how many rich weirdos had a connection to these trips abroad and how much money was getting pumped into CFC under the pretence of the so called " matches " . Probably unfair competition springs to mind from a financial point of view .

I cannot answer for BN94 or anyone else.
In my personal experience of researching, it was hard. Albeit I'm looking on a phone. A PC may be more useful.
Google searches, depending on what you type, were more miss than hit.
There could be one magic word you added to a previous search and Boom.
Some of the material found makes for horrendous reading.
These guys n gals must have spent thousands upon thousands of hours between them. Easily. And now it's all coming together.
The many jigsaw pieces are finally coming together to complete the picture.
IMO the funding in place is only the beginning. The finished film needs sent out globally, which I fully believe will happen.
Once a man like Adrian gets his teeth into this, no going back. He'll have all his media friends backing him up and spreading it globally.
Whatever happens next.
Who knows.
But the main players on here are driving this in the right direction.
They will not be swayed by any obstacles put in their way.
They are relentless in the quest for justice.
And rightly so.
We thank you all, each and every one of you.
Thank you so much for the reply. Obviously not just out there, which was the original question. However once this incredible team started putting 2+2 together the lurking mhedia should have been on to it. Some may have tried but the "are you a Rangers supporter" might have put some off.
Is this some form of underworld codeword? We haven't heard a peep from this journo since.

Just watched another Netflix documentary, this time Athlete A about the doctor of the USA gymnastic team who abused kids under his care. So many similarities, kids desperate to succeed, adults desperate to keep the 'good' name good, cover ups. But I'll tell you what they all got their comeuppance - the doc got 60years!!! Shame on you Scotland!!!

I really don’t mean to come across as partisan here, but I really believe that the core of the problem is the practices of the church in which they worship. The act of confessional specifically. A practice that promotes the forgiveness of sin by chanting a few mantras. And we’re not talking about minor transgressions here, but every conceivable sin, from murder to theft. Confession might well be good for the soul, but it doesn’t serve justice or the victims.

I honestly think this practice installs in them a belief that everything is excusable, as long as contrition is made in private, to someone they know will never betray them. Whilst this practice may have once possessed a perverse logic in the Dark Ages, to make the unenlightened conscious they were sinning in the first place, the practice has long outlived it’s purpose and has no place in civilized society.
I remember many years ago having a discussion at work with a kafflic about confession,and he was adamant if he murdered someone,and confessed to the priest,all would be forgiven,that was back in the 70,s, strange fckrs.

I replied to Crilly but couldn't reply to others I was too busy laughing at their desperation.

As a good proddy once wrote:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

There's a few more lines but I think that there are a few who don't qualify on that thread

EDIT__ sorry wrong quote. :eek:

The only difference is the wording. The logo is absolutely identical which suggests a different branch of the same organization. Corporations do this all the time.

I would imagine that specific shamrock design is copyrighted and wouldn’t be free for anyone outside of the celtic organization to use, most certainly not an unaffiliated football team.
I have said the same on many occasions on here

Just watched another Netflix documentary, this time Athlete A about the doctor of the USA gymnastic team who abused kids under his care. So many similarities, kids desperate to succeed, adults desperate to keep the 'good' name good, cover ups. But I'll tell you what they all got their comeuppance - the doc got 60years!!! Shame on you Scotland!!!

I watched that the other day. Yep the similarities are there alright.

I remember many years ago having a discussion at work with a kafflic about confession,and he was adamant if he murdered someone,and confessed to the priest,all would be forgiven,that was back in the 70,s, strange fckrs.
Their religion is an evil cult, medieval and almost voodoo like in some of it's actions, their followers have infiltrated and control many facets of public positions of influence, media, the judiciary, police, unions and local governments.
The footballing bodies in Scotland the SFA and more so the SPFL have an asymmetrical power structure that is totally at odds with the normal percentages, meaning they are placing their own kind to control them.
It is wrong and not even being challenged, it must be stopped it is religious discrimination.

BN94, can I just ask how hard do you have to work to uncover all this damning evidence? Is this the type of effort required by a private 'tec or is it just out there in your face?
Absolutely astonishing on many levels that none have done this outside your team. My hunch is if you can do this any decent publication (newspaper) could match this. Certainly Mark Horne(sp) has done his bit but what prompting from you guys!

I'm absolutely blown away by the work you and the team have put in.
Just think if there was access to the stuff
" Professional Journalists" can get to, this was just digging and digging and digging and that's it really
I've not read some of stuff it's horrendous I've got 9 Grandchildren and to imagine a child that age being put through an ordeal like that is unthinkable for what, 2 years in jail or a fvcking supervision order this is getting done by people so hopefully it never happens to a kid again wherever they play their football. It's past been a football thing now it's about years and years into decades of the most disturbing things imaginable sickening really and the Denial and Cover Ups and refusal to accept responsibility.
Sorry for the rant but this needs to be done to a finish now for everybody involved to move on

It was called "indulgencies" mate.

The Cult paid the Bishop or Priest to absolve them of sins.

It was one of the Biggest sticking points in their teachings that caused Luther to print his Theses on the descrepencies of the teachings of theRoman Church. Hence The Reformation happening. Along with the founding of Rangers and The Enlightenment. 3 of the Greatest Things given to the world.

Also the idolitary which is against the teachings of The Bible. Ie worshiping Statues and False Idols.

They are a cult that needs closed down for all that let alone CSA.

The most Corrupt, Murderous, Fascist, Child abusing organisation to walk this planet. Followed by Separate Entity FC.
Given the number of victims, the perpetrators must have 'confessed' multiple times to these 'crimes'. The RC cult would have been well aware of the endemic rape of children. This cult is the most evil organisation in the world.

Their religion is an evil cult, medieval and almost voodoo like in some of it's actions, their followers have infiltrated and control many facets of public positions of influence, media, the judiciary, police, unions and local governments.
The footballing bodies in Scotland the SFA and more so the SPFL have an asymmetrical power structure that is totally at odds with the normal percentages, meaning they are placing their own kind to control them.
It is wrong and not even being challenged, it must be stopped it is religious discrimination.
An example - Inverclyde Council is Labour controlled and all councillors bar 1 are RCs. The new Head Teacher at Port Glasgow High School is an RC but a protestant can not become Head Teacher of the shared campus St. Stephens HS. BTW, virtually all SNP Councillors are RC as well.

Always challenge them when they pull out the Neely shite.

Stick to facts, use screenshots and always end by calling for a full and unhindered independent investigation.

And as ever, the celtc connection goes on, Tommy Craig standing next to Neely in the HIVs team picture.
No surprise that the rhag seemed to have put more effort into drawing Rangers into a story about Neely's time at HIVs than they usually manage in covering numerous convicted paedos at celtc.

Just think if there was access to the stuff
" Professional Journalists" can get to, this was just digging and digging and digging and that's it really
I've not read some of stuff it's horrendous I've got 9 Grandchildren and to imagine a child that age being put through an ordeal like that is unthinkable for what, 2 years in jail or a fvcking supervision order this is getting done by people so hopefully it never happens to a kid again wherever they play their football. It's past been a football thing now it's about years and years into decades of the most disturbing things imaginable sickening really and the Denial and Cover Ups and refusal to accept responsibility.
Sorry for the rant but this needs to be done to a finish now for everybody involved to move on

I am not condoning violence, but when the Police are not doing their job properly, can you really blame people wanting to hand out some street justice? It is sickening.

Add the totally unnatural phenomenon of celibacy to the confessional and you are close to the root of the whole problem. Any healthy young male (or female for that matter) who agrees to practice celibacy is most likely mentally ill. It is a recipe for disaster and that has been the case at that religion like no other.
Celibacy you say priests have been having affairs with female parishioners for years remember Roddy Wright this has been a problem especially at the Piggery that they have still operate a Fr & child gate for them and their illigitimate offspring.

The information and background that FootballTaxHaven has compiled regarding Martin Henry must be of serious interest to Adrian Goldberg

Surely if the SFA CSA interim report that Henry has prepared doesn’t mention CBC once is a serious breach given 5 paedos have been convicted in court

Henry and his links to RC Church are screaming out cover up as we know the RC Church is the biggest paedo ring in the world

This is not allegations of abuse re Neely and Dunn at Rangers so whilst these allegations must be investigated criminal convictions of these two cannot happen given they are now dead

This scandal goes into the core of Catholicism, CFC, SFA, SMSM, Police and Courts (given the lenient sentences compared to Bennell and paedos convicted and severe sentences in England)

Because of their origins the fhilth have a undoubted connection to the Catholic Church and all there historic cultural scandals,Catholics are schooled in their own bigot factories from the age of 4/5 years old,The are indoctrinated and fed propaganda that ties them to the cult for life and the fhilth are an integral part of the cult,Any other organisation that was involved in such a scandal would have been punished years ago,Such is the power of the Catholic Church in Scotland their influence,P.R. and grip they have on their flock who will defend their own regardless of the morality of their crimes.

It’s pretty obvious that Martin Henry was brought in to be the next stage of the cover up but now that all this “new” evidence is coming to light the SFA are shitting their pants. The “delay” will be them going through the report again trying their best to get themselves out of the massive hole their digging for themselves.
Whilst still keeping the scum out of it.

Back