Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Far be it from me to tell anyone here what to do or how to do it but surely keeping The Catholic Church out of any discussions about CBC is a good idea as bringing the 2 together will be pounced upon with great ferocity by those who seek to undermine the great work people on here are doing ?
I will bring them together. The reason for that is there are priests on the list linked with Celtic. Father Michael Spencer being one that we recently uncovered. I’ll categorically state that the list we have has priests on it that are linked with the abuse at cbc.

I will bring them together. The reason for that is there are priests on the list linked with Celtic. Father Michael Spencer being one that we recently uncovered. I’ll categorically state that the list we have has priests on it that are linked with the abuse at cbc.
I get the posters point. But, the 2 are heavily and nefariously intertwined. Would be like the Scottish government CSA review to ignore such a thing.

An example - Inverclyde Council is Labour controlled and all councillors bar 1 are RCs. The new Head Teacher at Port Glasgow High School is an RC but a protestant can not become Head Teacher of the shared campus St. Stephens HS. BTW, virtually all SNP Councillors are RC as well.
That’s fucking shocking my old school has to hire a mentally challenged to be in charge

An example - Inverclyde Council is Labour controlled and all councillors bar 1 are RCs. The new Head Teacher at Port Glasgow High School is an RC but a protestant can not become Head Teacher of the shared campus St. Stephens HS. BTW, virtually all SNP Councillors are RC as well.

Have no fear mate,i'm sure Humza will be highlighting this imbalance and do so with sheer disgust in his voice.

Celibacy you say priests have been having affairs with female parishioners for years remember Roddy Wright this has been a problem especially at the Piggery that they have still operate a Fr & child gate for them and their illigitimate offspring.
Wasn't aware of that, mate. Not disputing it, just didn't know about that gate.

Priests who are NOT having affairs with female parishioners are the ones that worry me.

Proving that the RC church and Celtic are intertwined in this will put both the SFA and ScotGov in an extremely awkward position considering both groups forced an exclusion from the abuse enquiry - the question is why was the exclusion even considered in the first place.

Abuse is abuse
Orders from Rome i would suspect all part of the cabal politicians media RC Church and SCum FC

This SFA "report" is going to be embarrassing.
The sfa report is a waste of time,money and paper. A complete shambles overseen by extremely dodgy characters with plenty of friends in "the ring" This report is a complete whitewash and worthless exercise aimed at clearing the guilty and not accusing them. Years wasted hoping for it all to disappear.
How wrong are they? As guilty as the abusers themselves I think.

I agree. The Aussies don't f**k about when it comes to child rape.
Sorry to piss on your parade brother but here in Australia they hide it a much as anywhere else, George Pell got sentence overturned and set free because his victim had turned to drink and drugs, committed a petty crime and never declared it before giving evidence. Doesn't matter the bloke had turned his life back around just that he had a record and never told them about it, the establishment here is as infested with rc's as anywhere in the world sadly

Last edited:
Sorry to piss on your parade brother but here in Australia they hide it a much as anywhere else, George Pell got sentence overturned and set free because his victim had turned to drink and drugs, committed a pretty crime and never declared it before giving evidence. Doesn't matter the bloke had turned his life back around just that he had a record and never told them about it, the establishment here is as infested with rc's as anywhere in the world sadly

Sorry bud I stand corrected. You obviously know better than me. I was always under the impression the Aussies didn't mess about when it came to thing like this. Thanks for correcting me.

Last edited:
On Oz paedo priest subject

Has there been any update on the paedo priest Mark Daly tracked down in Oz who got extradited to UK to stand trial

According to Daly he was up in court on Jan 2020 in Inverness but no follow up story

Strange Daly chases the paedo to Oz then doesn’t follow up on Fr Alexander court hearing

Also on that Twitter link someone on Twitter Who Benefits? posted 4 pics and Jimmy Savile and Tom Farmer of Hibs along with disgraced Cardinal O’Brien in the pictures

Farmer was Very cosy with Savile and O’Brien

I wonder if Farmer was around Hibs the same time as Neely and Kenny Waugh who did not call the police re allegations about Neely abusing kids?

All very murky and we know these paedos are everywhere

Proving that the RC church and Celtic are intertwined in this will put both the SFA and ScotGov in an extremely awkward position considering both groups forced an exclusion from the abuse enquiry - the question is why was the exclusion even considered in the first place.

Abuse is abuse

It's no coincidence that the Scots gov and the SFA excluded Football clubs and churches.

Every day, new information is coming out, and it's murkier and more sinister by the day.

It has been mentioned on this thread before, that Netflix should do a documentary on this scandal. Going by the information on this thread alone, they could easily have enough material for ten series. And I'm not exaggerating.

Time will tell, but i think this scandal is going to be bigger than every one of us can even imagine. I think it is going to send shockwaves around the world when the truth is known about what went on at that club and beyond.

Now why would two priests be hanging around a boys club?

My mums side of the family are/were catholic. I’m not that much younger than few of my uncles and aunts (my gran had ten!!). So I would quite often go to things like my uncles boxing exhibition at some hall, or my aunts dancing display. There was ALWAYS a priest or priests in attendance. Every so often there would be one in the house and I’d have to sit quiet while he had a cup of tea. It’s not like any of them weren’t polite, and I’m not saying these guys in particular did anything wrong. I’m just pointing out how big a presence the priest was in regular family life for my mums side.

On Oz paedo priest subject

Has there been any update on the paedo priest Mark Daly tracked down in Oz who got extradited to UK to stand trial

According to Daly he was up in court on Jan 2020 in Inverness but no follow up story

Strange Daly chases the paedo to Oz then doesn’t follow up on Fr Alexander court hearing

Also on that Twitter link someone on Twitter Who Benefits? posted 4 pics and Jimmy Savile and Tom Farmer of Hibs along with disgraced Cardinal O’Brien in the pictures

Farmer was Very cosy with Savile and O’Brien

I wonder if Farmer was around Hibs the same time as Neely and Kenny Waugh who did not call the police re allegations about Neely abusing kids?

All very murky and we know these paedos are everywhere
There always seems to be three institutions mentioned in these stories, Celtic, the bbc, and the Roman church

Used to get really pissed with guys from my background who opted for the fhilth as their team even though they were Irish republican scum from the rhabid indoctrinated cult of Roman Catholicism,Now it’s total rage that they fell for the only a football team who sign anybody pish,How they can look at themselves in the mirror is a mystery to me.
When they opted for the fhilth they opted for Football, Terrorism,Priests and Paedophiles.

The sfa report is a waste of time,money and paper. A complete shambles overseen by extremely dodgy characters with plenty of friends in "the ring" This report is a complete whitewash and worthless exercise aimed at clearing the guilty and not accusing them. Years wasted hoping for it all to disappear.
How wrong are they? As guilty as the abusers themselves I think.
The SFA are kidding no one but themselves , hypocrites of the highest order .

What a mess, you guys are up against true evil. I am trying like phuck to get my head round this, but i cant. People that are in power but are prepared to do anything to stop this getting out. I believe in freedom of choice, but anyone who votes SNP now, are part of the problem

Back