Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I have had conversations with an snp msp and they are utterly appalled by the justice secretaries stance in all of this. The question has always been. What are they going to do about it. So far two rather weak letters to the justice secretary. You begin to see a picture develop. Holyrood is a cash cow for a number of people that should be nowhere near politics. The victims of child abuse are being failed and so is Scotland.

Never a truer word said. In the next couple of months there is going to be a lot of movement on this issue. You and me both know we can’t go any further on this due to legalities.
This, along with journalists outside Scotland waiting to take the story worldwide.
The SNP had their opportunity to do something about this but chose to ignore it. Even one of their MSP’s accusing us of bigotry. I’m not exaggerating here. It’s absolutely frightening that these individuals run our country. Corrupt to the core.

100% BN94 and that’s why we gave the cûnts enough rope to hang them self,so in the next 6 months to a year when they are asked for comment,they better think about what they have said.

It may not be police Scotland chapping their door,but someone will be,that’s a fact for the main players.

And I don’t rule out directors,clergy and ex police,they are all fair game and the information is ready 24/7.

Now!

Supposing, just supposing there was indeed transparent glee and oneupmanship. If there were, does that invalidate the raising of the issue of CSA at CBC/CFC ? Is he not prepared then to report or comment on the far more serious issue because of his perception of those making it. Is it not just deflection to focus on what he thinks are the motives of those raising the issue. Why ignore the issue of CSA itself and indeed of why it has been covered up and ignored by the Scottish press and Government. Surely that is a more scandalous and newsworthy story than ignoring the scandal and instead questioning those raising it.

Sorry to piss on your parade brother but here in Australia they hide it a much as anywhere else, George Pell got sentence overturned and set free because his victim had turned to drink and drugs, committed a petty crime and never declared it before giving evidence. Doesn't matter the bloke had turned his life back around just that he had a record and never told them about it, the establishment here is as infested with rc's as anywhere in the world sadly
It's little wonder that folk take justice into their own hands.

Statement of the bleeding obvious coming up but this I understand suggests CFC benefitted from the ‘separate entity‘ that is CFC ? No lawyer am I but surely that would incriminate CFC as a result of recent changes in the law.
Of course it is unlikely that this recourse would be required - with all the evidence revealed on here surely their separate entity defence has been already blown out the water.

My mums side of the family are/were catholic. I’m not that much younger than few of my uncles and aunts (my gran had ten!!). So I would quite often go to things like my uncles boxing exhibition at some hall, or my aunts dancing display. There was ALWAYS a priest or priests in attendance. Every so often there would be one in the house and I’d have to sit quiet while he had a cup of tea. It’s not like any of them weren’t polite, and I’m not saying these guys in particular did anything wrong. I’m just pointing out how big a presence the priest was in regular family life for my mums side.
My old manr leathered one of them. My dad was one of us but my Mother was an RC. Priest was never out of her house and was always pestering my mum and her sister.
They were twins and about 16 or 17 at the time but the dirty old bastard had been pestering them for years. My dad soon put a stop to it.

It's little wonder that folk take justice into their own hands.
Graham Spiers is a paedophile apologist, his track record (see his comments re Rix and that Hearts defender) show this. The idea of our support taking a moral lesson from this pitiful excuse for a journalist is laughable. Where was his outrage at the glee Celtic fans took over our plight? Non existant, indeed he was a front line cheerleader. A ghastly, ghastly man.

Graham Spiers is a paedophile apologist, his track record (see his comments re Rix and that Hearts defender) show this. The idea of our support taking a moral lesson from this pitiful excuse for a journalist is laughable. Where was his outrage at the glee Celtic fans took over our plight? Non existant, indeed he was a front line cheerleader. A ghastly, ghastly man.
When/if the full story of this is finally told a large number of those who were in influential positions should have their roles in this scandal examined. Those who failed to act in the way reasonable people would be expected to have behaved must answer for those failures. Politicians, clergy, broadcasters, journalists, club officials, they must be held accountable. And if they are, history will not judge them kindly.

Because of their origins the fhilth have a undoubted connection to the Catholic Church and all there historic cultural scandals,Catholics are schooled in their own bigot factories from the age of 4/5 years old,The are indoctrinated and fed propaganda that ties them to the cult for life and the fhilth are an integral part of the cult,Any other organisation that was involved in such a scandal would have been punished years ago,Such is the power of the Catholic Church in Scotland their influence,P.R. and grip they have on their flock who will defend their own regardless of the morality of their crimes.
Well said BH

I have had conversations with an snp msp and they are utterly appalled by the justice secretaries stance in all of this. The question has always been. What are they going to do about it. So far two rather weak letters to the justice secretary. You begin to see a picture develop. Holyrood is a cash cow for a number of people that should be nowhere near politics. The victims of child abuse are being failed and so is Scotland.

It's all very well your SNP MSP bumping his/her gums to you, but he/she is a massive part of the problem if they, as an elected representative of this country, are sitting on their fat arse and doing bugger all to address it.
I hope you gave them what for.

Sorry to piss on your parade brother but here in Australia they hide it a much as anywhere else, George Pell got sentence overturned and set free because his victim had turned to drink and drugs, committed a petty crime and never declared it before giving evidence. Doesn't matter the bloke had turned his life back around just that he had a record and never told them about it, the establishment here is as infested with rc's as anywhere in the world sadly
I didn’t know that BB, that would be the reason for the “good cardinals” low key attitude when he was freed, because it was on a technicality. It shows the Vatican’s strategy for thinking in centuries when it comes to PR avoiding questions, trying to frustrate the whole process and speaking in utter mumbo jumbo terms.

They deliberately try to kid themselves on that their problem was with one solitary paedo who happened to accidentally and unfortunately be employed by them, and equating it to how we would deal with a club employee who was pushing drugs.
Their attempted analogy is incredible and would be completely laughable, if it wasn't so serious a situation.
The truth that is unraveling bit by bit suggests the celtc boys club was set up explicitly for the purpose of attracting young would-be footballers for Torbett and Co. to abuse and rape.
It went on for 50 years, and it's obvious several directors, managers, coaches and established players knew full well it was going on, but chose to say nothing.

EH47; Now unless I dreamt it, was there not an interview for (?) news
where "Mr.Henry was commenting on the actual contents & said
CELTIC is 1 of the teams noted"? Sure it was just before its actual
release date, as a taster before publication! I actually think he was
outside his scope+ remit & he has not been seen for a bit. :eek:

@willbear It was on channel 4 he mentioned that however, this was hastily sent out on his behalf.

which led to this from Alex Thomson

Last edited:
If he wants an honest answer then yes, I think we all would want our club punished for that...

If we hired drug dealers, let them run a drug ring in the club, fired them when we caught them the first time, replaced them with more drug dealers, rehired them after firing them, let them continue the drug ring, deny it was there for 50 years, claim the drug ring was a separate entity, open up other drug rings around the country, run a drug ring in America and colluded to cover it up...

Their argument falls apart because they refuse to accept just how deep and widespread their issue is. They always try to frame it around isolated incidents but when you look at the whole picture, their arguments fall apart.

Imagine for one minute that Rangers were the club attempting to keep a lid on a paedophile ring of some 50 years standing operating within the club, and the internet was awash with celtc fans demanding that Rangers were brought to book.
What would his (and the rest of the Scottish mhedia's) response be?

It's only Rangers fans who are publicising this because - shamefully - everybody, repeat everybody - else in Scottish society is turning their back on it lest it upset the very perverts who are the perpetrators of this evil.

The guy is a complete nonentity and should be treated with the contempt he has worked so hard to deserve.
He's just another who will crawl back under his stone when people will rightly ask "how did this whole sordid business remain a secret for so long? What were the mhedia doing?"

And he calls himself a Christian too. He disgusts me.
Tell you what mate, his reverend father must be extremely proud to have fathered such a double standard approving, f*****g WEASEL.

Imagine for one minute that Rangers were the club attempting to keep a lid on a paedophile ring of some 50 years standing operating within the club, and the internet was awash with celtc fans demanding that Rangers were brought to book.
What would his (and the rest of the Scottish mhedia's) response be?

It's only Rangers fans who are publicising this because - shamefully - everybody, repeat everybody - else in Scottish society is turning their back on it lest it upset the very perverts who are the perpetrators of this evil.

The guy is a complete nonentity and should be treated with the contempt he has worked so hard to deserve.
He's just another who will crawl back under his stone when people will rightly ask "how did this whole sordid business remain a secret for so long? What were the mhedia doing?"

And he calls himself a Christian too. He disgusts me.

spiers is a nonce defender, his opinion is worth as much as fortnight old dog shite

Supposing, just supposing there was indeed transparent glee and oneupmanship. If there were, does that invalidate the raising of the issue of CSA at CBC/CFC ? Is he not prepared then to report or comment on the far more serious issue because of his perception of those making it. Is it not just deflection to focus on what he thinks are the motives of those raising the issue. Why ignore the issue of CSA itself and indeed of why it has been covered up and ignored by the Scottish press and Government. Surely that is a more scandalous and newsworthy story than ignoring the scandal and instead questioning those raising it.

Great post mate.

On of the officials that was contacted at home was (Bob Crilly )because it was the Glasgow fair ,and no one from Celtic could be contacted . Does this make him part of the cover up.

If you take the first cover up by jock stein in the early 70s
the second in the mid 80s where they held their own internal investigation
and this third here after the Boston cover up

is there anyone who was involved at Boardroom level through all 3?

Surely this separate entity nonsense isn’t their only line of defence?
They simply must have something else up their sleeves as it’s plain to see they are inextricably connected?
The worrying thing is that if we didn’t decide to take this on then none of this would have been known. They have nothing up their sleeves is my opinion. They will fight till the end on the separate entity. Denying all the boys that pulled the colours on justice that they deserve.
A disgusting club like no other. I don’t think I need to say anything about their support. It’s all over social media what they think. They will defend a ring operating at their club before the abuse victims.
Along with Celtic and their friends in high places. We’re taking you on and going nowhere. This hasn’t even started yet.

The worrying thing is that if we didn’t decide to take this on then none of this would have been known. They have nothing up their sleeves is my opinion. They will fight till the end on the separate entity. Denying all the boys that pulled the colours on justice that they deserve.
A disgusting club like no other. I don’t think I need to say anything about their support. It’s all over social media what they think. They will defend a ring operating at their club before the abuse victims.
Along with Celtic and their friends in high places. We’re taking you on and going nowhere. This hasn’t even started yet.

Unbelievable if that’s all they’ve got!

That said, it’s a characteristic trait that always shines through with their cult. Deny, deflect and deny again - hoping their victims don’t fancy the fight and with no thought whatsoever with regards their wellbeing.

Just hold your hands up and admit it you filthy bastards, the whole world will soon be watching.

Unbelievable if that’s all they’ve got!

That said, it’s a characteristic trait that always shines through with their cult. Deny, deflect and deny again - hoping their victims don’t fancy the fight and with no thought whatsoever with regards their wellbeing.

Just hold your hands up and admit it you filthy bastards, the whole world will soon be watching.
It’s not all they’ve got. They have the snp and a complicit press.

Fantastic , powerful words . More power to you and , needless to say , every success to you all .

Back