Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Good to see more and more FF members posting on this thread. IMO that means more and more interest than ever before. Hopefully they forward the info from here to their friends. As long as this thread doesn't get diluted by unwarranted posts, the more people viewing and sharing the better.

Agree.

And hopefully as many non football fans too mate.

Because this isn’t right. It’s a scandal.

The other thing I don't understand is why Adidas one of the top sports apparel manufacturer is continuing to sponsor they fcukers, what is it money is king it's only children being abused anyway

Adolf Dassler joined the Nazi party three months after Hitler became chancellor.

You’d think they’d have learned by now about supporting extreme right wing organisations.

I have followed this story closely over the last few years on various platforms and felt I needed to rejoin this forum after leaving a few years back so as to give some acknowledgement to the great work that has been done by a group of people connected to the forum .

I also have my own viewpoint on the subject and can add a very small piece to add to the list of evidence that seperate entity is a blatant lie .

From the age of about 9 I was made aware from other boys my age that CBC was very different to the rest of the boys clubs in Glasgow at the time that bore the names of large professional clubs ,I grew up in Scotstoun and there were regular trials at Victoria Drive for Rangers boys ckub ,my best mate at the time had a next door neighbour who was a couple of years older played for the team that represented Glasgow west ,He was like us a good young bluenose .Given we were only about 9 or 10 he was a bit like a mini hero to us .Despite him being a bluenose like us his ambition was to play for CBC ,we used to rip him for it but his reason was that CBC was seen by him as a better route to being a pro player as they had a direct link through to the first team unlike any of the other clubs such as Rangers ,Man Utd and Nottingham forest who had boys clubs named after them at the time

Now why would an 11 year old boy think there was anything different about the boys clubs in Glasgow at the time unless somebody told him there was a distinct difference

They think that they’re untouchable mate it’s in their make up
Sadly, also, this is true. From the current Scottish Government, to the bodies that run Scottish football, to that "club" in the east end, to our so called press, to our state funded, supposed impartial broadcaster. There is more, and they all hopefully will get a spotlight shine on them & have to face the music sooner rather than later!

It really is shocking when you read about the depths of depravity child abuse can stoop to including babies ffs . What kind of human being can stoop to those levels ? The time has come for the World to condemn these acts of depravity against children of all ages . It is deeply disturbing that the Scottish Government cannot even make ONE statement of sympathy to the victims of CFC and their Boy's Club and give them assurance that justice will finally be served on those responsible for the hideous crimes and those who chose to look the other way and allowed the perpetrators to continue with their perverted acts against young kids . They should hang their heads in shame !

Google the pope's red shoes Akex and you will see the horrific levels of depravity sunk to.

I just choked reading this statement from the article

“The Scottish Government recognises the devastating impact that all sexual assaults can have, and we are committed to working with justice and third sector partners to ensure that complainers are supported to help them effectively engage with the justice system.”

Undoubted proof they are enablers. Scum.

This is snowballing now. By the sound of it, media outwith this country are taking notice , not just on the crimes, but the subsequent cover up and silencing of victims.

There is no way that the media and government up here can justify their actions, and individuals are going to be under scrutiny.

Their time is up.

More power to the folk who contact them and try hold them accountable,respect folks!.

keep your replies as sooner or later we’ll dismantle that green wall brick by brick.

It may seem far fetched and not within reach,if anyone was to say look how far this has come in a year and a bit,in regards to CSA at CFCcbc I wouldn’t have believed you.

Its really simple gang,you don’t try and you don’t get.

BBC and CFC lawyers were all over the interview by Nevin,the scum at the top of their shîtty tv station continue to suppress information.

Mr Woods deserved the right of reply at the time of Rhat Nevin’s interview.

He was promised time and now they bagged it,a public broadcaster again acting shameful.
This collusion must be included when the silencing is reported and questions asked around the apparent co-ordination. Who acceded to their requests or demands to be involved and who stonewalled the right of reply?

More power to the folk who contact them and try hold them accountable,respect folks!.

keep your replies as sooner or later we’ll dismantle that green wall brick by brick.

It may seem far fetched and not within reach,if anyone was to say look how far this has come in a year and a bit,in regards to CSA at CFCcbc I wouldn’t have believed you.

Its really simple gang,you don’t try and you don’t get.

AMAZING TEAMWORK ;)

This collusion must be included when the silencing is reported and questions asked around the apparent co-ordination. Who acceded to their requests or demands to be involved and who stonewalled the right of reply?

The main parties are higher up the food chain Commentator in the BBC than the show in question regarding Nevin,when legal is involved and it’s a panic in the BBC boardroom,it does narrow the scope down in fairness.

I hope you understand if I don’t put them on a public open forum,but these folk will be asked for comment one day in the coming months,whoever ask’s them at their time and place of question is totally up to the interested parties,and what they do with their lied responses they will give no doubt is totally up to them.

The main parties are higher up the food chain Commentator in the BBC than the show in question regarding Nevin,when legal is involved and it’s a panic in the BBC boardroom,it does narrow the scope down in fairness.

I hope you understand if I don’t put them on a public open forum,but these folk will be asked for comment one day in the coming months,whoever ask’s them at their time and place of question is totally up to the interested parties,and what they do with their lied responses they will give no doubt is totally up to them.
Understand all that, BB and appreciate the need for a nuanced approach but these folk should be asked for more than a comment. My thrust here is that awkward questions are asked, framed to reduce or prevent, as far as possible, political and rote responses. In particular, to get the names of responsible individuals rather than a position or process. Specifics not generalities.
'Separate entity' comes in many forms.

I've occasionally seen a programme on the BBC News channel called Newswatch where they air viewers complaints and ask the relevant BBC director/producer for comment.

I think it's still presented by Samira Ahmed who recently won an equal pay case against the BBC so she's bulletproof, she can highlight any cases and ask any questions she wants - if she wants.

Trouble is I'm not sure if the clue's in the name and they only deal with TV rather than radio. I'll try and find out.

Anything that bypasses Pacific Quay CSC and gets the high head yins in London asking them awkward questions can only be a good thing.

Just check who some of the former directors were there, tells it’s own story

Some names there that keep coming up...

Understand all that, BB and appreciate the need for a nuanced approach but these folk should be asked for more than a comment. My thrust here is that awkward questions are asked, framed to reduce or prevent, as far as possible, political and rote responses. In particular, to get the names of responsible individuals rather than a position or process. Specifics not generalities.
'Separate entity' comes in many forms.

I hope the information provided is hung out in public with their contribution to this scandal,the main culprit who helped bag the interview and change direction.

Mr X and Y wont be forgotten and excluded because they are not named today and shamed,I hear you point loud and clear mate,and the information is in the right hands.

Honestly, what a scumbag of a person.
To be honest, they are better pitied. If anyone knows them, just calmly point out what a horrible person they are and hopefully she turns her life around from winding Rangers fans up and abusing child abuse victims online and actually practices what she preaches in the “her kids are her life” (sic).

Honestly, what a scumbag of a person.
To be honest, they are better pitied. If anyone knows them, just calmly point out what a horrible person they are and hopefully she turns her life around from winding Rangers fans up and abusing child abuse victims online and actually practices what she preaches in the “her kids are her life” (sic).

It‘s a type of abuse in itself, that poor wee laddie having a mother like that.

Looks like one of the Grays’ online abusers has been unmasked.

Imagine actually having children and abusing the mother and sister of a child abuse victim? Horrendous.
Are any of them actually working ? Where do they get the time to do this horror stuff or are they so twisted and brain damaged they can't get a job, maybe they should start with getting a life the Rsoles.

Can you please double check that & confirm it for us Temperance ?
It looks as though he just replied to her tweeting to him, rather than following her.
She asked him for a reply on her birthday and he wished her a good one.

He's following over 500 accounts, but hers isn't listed.

I'm away for an eye bath after scrolling through her list of followers.

Looks like one of the Grays’ online abusers has been unmasked.

Imagine actually having children and abusing the mother and sister of a child abuse victim? Horrendous.

because they are being told Celtic are getting the blame and it’s a separate entity etc! Big bad prods and unionists up to no good. Trying to oppress them. A special kind of scum that actually want to protect a so called football Club rather than stand up for people who have had their lives destroyed by pedos.

That is an absolutely mind-blowing link. Things are starting to make sense with regards to the connections and how they have, until now, been able to effectively cover up and silence any discussion on this scandal.

This is gold for any outside media willing to properly expose this scandal.

Well done to those who uncovered this. You know who you are.

Back