Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Watching ITV news tonight and a piece on physical and verbal abuse of British gymnasts by Steve Scott was described as powerful stuff by the anchor Tom Bradby just makes you think what the f&ck is happening here when blatant paedophilia was abound at CFC for decades and slips by with barely a mention on MSM. Am I missing something here, does belief in some man made bullshit religion/ cult forgo any scrutiny. The miss treatment of young gymnastic hopefuls is unpleasant but no where near as abhorrent as the systematic rape and sexual assault of

If and when this all comes out in the wash I strongly suspect the threat of blackmail and guilt will have played a huge part in how this was suppressed for so long. I would put my house on there being at least a handful of some very prominent figures guilty of the same heinous crimes. This goes far deeper than that nest of vipers in the east end. I'm convinced they have been schooled on how best to deal with this by an organisation with centuries of experience if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Watching ITV news tonight and a piece on physical and verbal abuse of British gymnasts by Steve Scott was described as powerful stuff by the anchor Tom Bradby just makes you think what the f&ck is happening here when blatant paedophilia was abound at CFC for decades and slips by with barely a mention on MSM. Am I missing something here, does belief in some man made bullshit religion/ cult forgo any scrutiny. The miss treatment of young gymnastic hopefuls is unpleasant but no where near as abhorrent as the systematic rape and sexual assault of
Watched that too DadoBear. They were all shocked and rightly so but has itv ever taken a slight interest in this disgusting story we have here? Eh makes you wonder why bloody not? :mad::mad:

Might sound daft but does he have a TV channel which is going to broadcast the programme.I don't think of the scots channel will have the balls to entertain it

The govt of Scotland won’t be able to control a free independent platform on where it will be shown.

If it’s pitched to the big company’s they sometimes ask to see it and edit parts,at that point you have no control to a degree.

An alternative free platform means you can keep the direction and mood of documentary,and control it and some of these platforms have the numbers as well to compete.

Watched that too DadoBear. They were all shocked and rightly so but has itv ever taken a slight interest in this disgusting story we have here? Eh makes you wonder why bloody not? :mad::mad:

ITN reporter Peter Smith done a 5 minute segment on CBC sex abuse in the aftermath of one of the convictions, it might have been McCafferty. Apart from that, I’m struggling to think of any other interest from ITN/ITV.

Hope it brings the survivors some closure BN,they have already endured enough,and still the scum keep up the bridge at their HQ of lies.

In a way Bennell has a grain more decency than them FFS if that can be remotely achieved after his horrific crimes,and CFC their staff and officials at club and cbc still will put survivors through hell.

Hope it brings the survivors some closure BN,they have already endured enough,and still the scum keep up the bridge at their HQ of lies.

In a way Bennell has a grain more decency than them FFS if that can be remotely achieved after his horrific crimes,and CFC their staff and officials at club and cbc still will put survivors through hell.

30 years for 50 sexual assaults mate.

Not that different from here.

SHAMEFUL !!!

Couple of issues worth mentioning.

1). Where is the WOKE generation on this? Racism, climate change, historical slavery, financial inequality, gender issues, nuclear power, corporate or political malpractice, female inequality. Everyone gets up in arms, protests, crowd funding, hashtags, documentaries, online news articles etc. And yet on this? The worst thing a human can do? Is it not trendy enough?

2) Will a Labour, Liberal or Tory politician, or even someone in the media, stand up and actually face this head on and help expose this? I appreciate the subject is one of the biggest ‘hot potatoes’ a politician could attempt to bring up, but surely it is important enough for someone, anyone, of some standing to do at least mention it? Sometimes these things just take one or two of the right prominent people to flag it up as an issue and then it might garner a bit of attention.

3) With so many media providers all looking for content, then hopefully it is only a matter of time before the likes of Netflix produce a documentary series on them. Maybe Adrian Goldberg is hopeful it gets picked up by a major player, albeit may be more likely it ends up on a lesser platform. But one day a major player like Netflix will take this on, and if it gets on there, then the whole world will know about this and be talking about them overnight.
The woke generation could not give a %^*& about this as they are only woke by things they are directed at by the leftist media, the sad fact is that this particular thing could or can be changed with support on a larger scale for the survivors.

30 years for 50 sexual assaults mate.

Not that different from here.

SHAMEFUL !!!
As you well know this is why we tried to get Westminster involved. To prove that cross border abuse took place linked to cbc.
It needs to be taken away from the under qualified, and apologist Scottish devolved government. I do believe that one day this has to happen. A full independent inquiry into not only Celtic but the SNP and also Police Scotland, and proper sentences handed out to all who were involved.
Yesterday Adrian Goldberg went public that no MSP was willing to talk to him about this issue. That speaks volumes. A Parliament that hides behind a pathetic football association review. Each one of them should hang their head in shame.

As you well know this is why we tried to get Westminster involved. To prove that cross border abuse took place linked to cbc.
It needs to be taken away from the under qualified, and apologist Scottish devolved government. I do believe that one day this has to happen. A full independent inquiry into not only Celtic but the SNP and also Police Scotland, and proper sentences handed out to all who were involved.
Yesterday Adrian Goldberg went public that no MSP was willing to talk to him about this issue. That speaks volumes. A Parliament that hides behind a pathetic football association review. Each one of them should hang their head in shame.

100% BN94.

Have there been any links between Bennell and separate entity ? There has been so much information I can't remember.

Their system will be common law as surely based on UK. Therefore a Supreme Court decision there will carry weight here.

i wait for a lawyer on here to contradict
I'm not a lawyer but you are correct in that Common law is practiced in Canada except in Quebec where it is Civil Law based . The ruling could have implications for the victims of the Scum if the Scottish court takes heed. I believe the award was for $2.6M for 1-2 cases and there are plenty more victims in the queue.

That’s a sentence that heaps shame on the judicial system up here who have consistently given their bheasts incredibly light sentences.

With the new law on free speech they are looking to implement, hurty words are considered a bigger crime than child abuse by this horrible administration. What has happened to Scotland?

That’s a sentence that heaps shame on the judicial system up here who have consistently given their bheasts incredibly light sentences.

With the new law on free speech they are looking to implement, hurty words are considered a bigger crime than child abuse by this horrible administration. What has happened to Scotland?
It is run by a cult for a cult and everyone else has allowed it

Some are part of and helping with the cover up. Lots are celtic fans and are more interested in protecting "the good name of their club" And the rest are just cowards afraid of the backlash and the consequences of going against the corrupt scum and keeping their cosy jobs safe. They are controlled by someone or something very powerful
i think a lot of them don’t want CSA abuse linked with Scotland in any way shape or form. I reckon the Natz fear it will hurt theIr global reputation not to mention their bid for independence.

Sound familiar?

There were links established between McCafferty & Bennell, where McCafferty was transporting kids down to football courses in England.

Further evidence of the established ring - and how far it’s tentacles spread.

This type of information, along with religious abusers, HAS to be used in evidence to inextricably connect them with known paedophiles.

Even if it only sub-consciously highlights the magnitude of this because of their high profile it’ll be worth it - and hopefully lead to appropriate sentencing.

From what I can see from afar it's been a gradual, largely unnoticed infestation. I view all religious faith as being degrees of insanity. Christians and Muslems have always held first and second positions on the ladder. Jews are also just as stupid, but less inclined to exterminate the competition.

Am I right to be worried here? Is it possible that Adrian Goldberg makes his documentary but no TV company will broadcast it?

Just being on TV doesn't mean a thing, what changed after the Daly documentary? What drives change is the reaction from the public and commentators to the TV programme that then forces politicians to act. There is nothing to say that the reaction to this documentary will be any different to the Daly one.

There were links established between McCafferty & Bennell, where McCafferty was transporting kids down to football courses in England.
I'm sure that's on record mate might have been Thomson's piece, I've tried digging about about Bennell what a filthy beast he is if this cross border can be linked to Celtic and I'm sure it is they are done takes it to a new level

Just highlights what an absolute wet wipe Carlaw is.
Knew he was about to jack it, a perfect opportunity to highlight the SNP cover up, their exclusion of sellick and the RC church in the inquiry, Sturgeon and Yousaf ignoring victims, Yousafs clear conflict of interest, Dornan knowing decades ago and saying nowt, Mason comparing the paedo ring to not paying tax.

It was an aircraft hangar sized open goal for him to tap in on his way out. He still fùcked it.

Just being on TV doesn't mean a thing, what changed after the Daly documentary? What drives change is the reaction from the public and commentators to the TV programme that then forces politicians to act. There is nothing to say that the reaction to this documentary will be any different to the Daly one.

If it makes national tv here, and is picked up by media abroad, do you not think that will help the push for an enquiry?

Knew he was about to jack it, a perfect opportunity to highlight the SNP cover up, their exclusion of sellick and the RC church in the inquiry, Sturgeon and Yousaf ignoring victims, Yousafs clear conflict of interest, Dornan knowing decades ago and saying nowt, Mason comparing the paedo ring to not paying tax.

It was an aircraft hangar sized open goal for him to tap in on his way out. He still fùcked it.
I had quite a lot of correspondence with Carlaw. His first reply to me was from his assistant. After I replied to him stating that I will not speak to any representative of his and would speak to him and him only then I will give him his due as he replied within 48 hours.
I must say that his heart was in the right place but to me it’s another one that didn’t have the balls to take it further. I ended my correspondence with him as it was going nowhere.

Never fails to amaze me how many open goals have been missed with the snp. There is zero opposition.

News is manufactured these days mate, not just reported. The editor decides what stories are told and which ones aren’t. Sometimes that’s an independent decision, some times they are told by the chief editor who is representative of the owner. Most news outlets these days are politicized. We are used to that with the redtops, but less so with television. Sometimes the politics aren’t even party political, but social. Basically the news people hear is the news a very small group of people want them to hear. In other word, news is chosen, rather than universally reported.

However, if enough people start talking about something it can be difficult to ignore. Even more so if one of your competition decides to run with it. This story is a bit like that for me, we just need to keep talking about it and gradually widen the number of people who know about it. Once that first major media source picks it up, by choice or through pressure, others will hopefully feel compelled to follow.

I think it will be very different to be honest. I don’t think any of us can say until it’s broadcast. From what I’m seeing though then I think this maybe going a bit deeper than what Mark Daly has done. We’ll just have to wait and see obviously.

I had quite a lot of correspondence with Carlaw. His first reply to me was from his assistant. After I replied to him stating that I will not speak to any representative of his and would speak to him and him only then I will give him his due as he replied within 48 hours.
I must say that his heart was in the right place but to me it’s another one that didn’t have the balls to take it further. I ended my correspondence with him as it was going nowhere.
Sums up the gravy train and the tactics of the other side browbweaten to silence or no real courage to change anything as it rocks the boat financially

Not one of them is prepared to put their head above the parapet is the feedback I’ve been getting for nigh on two years now from all political parties. I get real angry with it at times. Which doesn’t help. My hat goes of to you, Grigo and the others who do this virtually full time.

It makes you wonder how high this goes!

I don’t buy this protecting the scum stuff

No, I think they are protecting themselves and the “good” name of their separatist party!

Far too many have turned a blind eye to the outrageous amount of child abusers in any organisation, let alone a high profile football club. And that’s why, I think they are so tight lipped on it!

It makes you wonder how high this goes!

I don’t buy this protecting the scum stuff

No, I think they are protecting themselves and the “good” name of their separatist party!

Far too many have turned a blind eye to the outrageous amount of child abusers in any organisation, let alone a high profile football club. And that’s why, I think they are so tight lipped on it!

That’s my concern, that the scum know high society paedophiles through their ring contacts ?

Judges, politicians, etc.

Back