Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I had quite a lot of correspondence with Carlaw. His first reply to me was from his assistant. After I replied to him stating that I will not speak to any representative of his and would speak to him and him only then I will give him his due as he replied within 48 hours.
I must say that his heart was in the right place but to me it’s another one that didn’t have the balls to take it further. I ended my correspondence with him as it was going nowhere.
You can talk to me all day and try and explain it, BN94, but how on earth is nobody wanting to take this up? If they want to destroy the SNP in Scotland, here is the chance, unless this involves all parties, police Scotland and the Schum

It makes you wonder how high this goes!

I don’t buy this protecting the scum stuff

No, I think they are protecting themselves and the “good” name of their separatist party!

Far too many have turned a blind eye to the outrageous amount of child abusers in any organisation, let alone a high profile football club. And that’s why, I think they are so tight lipped on it!
That makes a lot of sense LL.

News is manufactured these days mate, not just reported. The editor decides what stories are told and which ones aren’t. Sometimes that’s an independent decision, some times they are told by the chief editor who is representative of the owner. Most news outlets these days are politicized. We are used to that with the redtops, but less so with television. Sometimes the politics aren’t even party political, but social. Basically the news people hear is the news a very small group of people want them to hear. In other word, news is chosen, rather than universally reported.

However, if enough people start talking about something it can be difficult to ignore. Even more so if one of your competition decides to run with it. This story is a bit like that for me, we just need to keep talking about it and gradually widen the number of people who know about it. Once that first major media source picks it up, by choice or through pressure, others will hopefully feel compelled to follow.

This is what has happened up here to an extent Tottie, with Marc Horne articles pressurising The Sun into copying some of his articles.

You can talk to me all day and try and explain it, BN94, but how on earth is nobody wanting to take this up? If they want to destroy the SNP in Scotland, here is the chance, unless this involves all parties, police Scotland and the Schum
You’ve been following this for a long time now mate. That’s the million dollar question. What we also have to remember is that if there are ongoing police investigations going on then the press are limited to what they can print due to legalities obviously.
Remember that we’ve been on this for over 2 years. What we’ve learnt is the SNP have no appetite for this whatsoever. On this issue I believe that the way the SNP have acted is inexcusable.
If anyone disagrees with that, then I give you the justice secretary for Scotland.

He’s got an awkward situation, B69, especially after pressurising Collum into sending Simunovic off at Ibrox.

If he stands up the scum will be onto him like a shot.
Don't want to be pedantic GY but the correct spelling is sonofabitch.
Like Adrian said, from “various persuasion”
I can say that one MSP has given a written statement. We apologise as we can’t say who this is at this stage.
One? Out of how many MSPs?

No, I think they are protecting themselves and the “good” name of their separatist party!

Far too many have turned a blind eye to the outrageous amount of child abusers in any organisation, let alone a high profile football club. And that’s why, I think they are so tight lipped on it!
I think it’s possible the Roman church may be involved in this. We know CSA has been rampant in that organization for decades. They have also enjoyed the protection of local warlords, kings, and politicians, for most of their history. It seems possible that is who is really being protected. Even today many people of all walks of life put their faith and service to their church ahead of worldly affairs.

As we know celtc have enjoyed a very warm relationship with the religion of their founder throughout their history, and It stands to reason that a church would protect its loyal followers. Especially if there was an indiscretion that they themselves could be linked with.

I have long thought that politicians/law officers/faith/police/highest reaches of the establishment are intertwined in their depravity.

Thanks a lot SAB, but there’s posters who I won’t name in case they don’t want to who have helped a lot too mate.
It’s been a true team effort as BN94 said earlier, but a really talented team of human beings.

This talented team are doing fantastic work, work that should have been carried out by others years ago (not that you could trust them, as demonstrated) but they choose not to, to help the victims of these horrible crimes. They do it for no reward other than justice and closure for those that have suffered.

At this point, I’ll make an open offer to any and all members of this team that are lucky enough to find themselves in South Wales. Please look me up and let me know where you are - I’d love to shake your hand, Covid permitting lol. And you won’t be buying beer when you’re in my company, this is on me. You really are The People.

This talented team are doing fantastic work, work that should have been carried out by others years ago (not that you could trust them, as demonstrated) but they choose not to, to help the victims of these horrible crimes. They do it for no reward other than justice and closure for those that have suffered.

At this point, I’ll make an open offer to any and all members of this team that are lucky enough to find themselves in South Wales. Please look me up and let me know where you are - I’d love to shake your hand, Covid permitting lol. And you won’t be buying beer when you’re in my company, this is on me. You really are The People.

Brilliant gesture Taffy - I hope everyone doesn’t take you up on that very kind offer as you might need a new mortgage :))

I take my hat off to you all.

Respect.

Thanks SAB - There are people in this current discussion that work away on their own & tie in with us to make sure we are all aligned.

That compliment genuinely goes to so many bears.

Personally, I’ve just been proud to be part of a very moral initiative where bears are standing up for what’s right, and with some non bears too across the spectrum.

Thanks SAB - There are people in this current discussion that work away on their own & tie in with us to make sure we are all aligned.

That compliment genuinely goes to so many bears.

Personally, I’ve just been proud to be part of a very moral initiative where bears are standing up for what’s right, and with some non bears too across the spectrum.

I left that comment for the others to read. And I mean it. It is good to see there are people on this planet who still care about morals and doing what is right, even though it is hard, and a difficult subject matter.

None of you guys doing this are doing it for the recognition, just a desire for justice to be done. So yeah, you all have my respect.

I left that comment for the others to read. And I mean it. It is good to see there are people on this planet who still care about morals and doing what is right, even though it is hard, and a difficult subject matter.

None of you guys doing this are doing it for the recognition, just a desire for justice to be done. So yeah, you all have my respect.

Thanks again SAB.

Trying to keep up. Back to work after 3 months off and log in when I can. So much info to take in since then. Their day will come. May not be tomorrow, next week, or next month. Their day will come eventually. Time is running out for them. And by "them" I mean the entire cabal. Police. Politicians. Priests.Mps. Press people. The list is potentially endless unfortunately.
Thanks must go to the main players of this for getting all the info out there.

The Daly stuff was just shown in Scotland IIRC.
Mate, it was shown on the 9th April 2017 at 10.45pm on the BBC (Except Scotland & Wales) on the same evening at 11.25pm it was shown on BBC Wales only, it was the next night (10th Apr) at 10.40 it was shown in Scotland.
There was no promotion/announcements/heads-up of the programme being broadcast by BBC Scotland even although they would have known it was going to be aired on that night.

Mate, it was shown on the 9th April 2017 at 10.45pm on the BBC (Except Scotland & Wales) on the same evening at 11.25pm it was shown on BBC Wales only, it was the next night (10th Apr) at 10.40 it was shown in Scotland.
There was no promotion/announcements/heads-up of the programme being broadcast by BBC Scotland even although they would have known it was going to be aired on that night.

Thanks BBL.

So it was shown in England. I genuinely didn’t know that, but thank you.

This must have been a different one ,there was one on in June last year ,it was held back for a number of months due to live court cases ,I do recall one being on possibly 3 years ago ,

The more recent one was the one where Daly has claims of seperate entity being a myth ,in one scene he was in the Mitchell Library and showed an excerpt from a copy of the Celtic view

Back