Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

According to Gerry McSherry; lifelong Celtic supporter, there were 14 (that's fourteen) Paedophiles working out of Celtic FC. I reckon about less than half that number have received the piddling jail sentences that "Scottish" judges deem adequate for this heinous crime against children.
Now I don't think that Police Scotland started with the worst and worked their way down the list, if this is so then there are bigger child sex predators to be prosecuted yet! If it hadn't been for the PSNI then McCartney could still be at it.Thankfully this degenerate will never be in the position to haunt any other children's lives again. If Gerry McSherry knows of 14 peadophiles at Celtic FC, then McCartney knows a damn sight more.
Police Scotland should be leaning on McCartney, he really has got nothing to lose and a talk with a RC priest who respects the rule of Law in this country and has any sanctity for his religion, coupled with a Rottweiler Detective with the will to unearth the depraved crimes against children endemic at Celtic Park should go a long way to help these victims and families.

Take it you mean Jim McCafferty re the PSNI ?

I actually don't think there is a chance in hell they WON'T 'win' the league this year. Look at what the cabal just got away with. They are going to be fully emboldened to bend whatever rules need to be bent and to make up and manipulate the entire setup to ensure that the scum are in first place at whatever time they decide to call the league.
I agree with you. There will be no 25 point deductions when the programmes are aired about their secrets. They will get away with murder aided and abetted by their chums in the SFA / SPFL.

Last edited:
It struck me watching the Daly film how all the pedophilia preceded the demise of our national team. Who knows how many great players we lost to these animals? It could be that Scotland’s current place in the basement of European football is because of these beasts. A lost generation indeed
Exactly! This thread is huge now but, not to steal any thunder, I posted similar months ago.

Imagine what the state of Scottish football would be today had those scum not been allowed to propagate their vile behaviors and influence on our game. How many players have they ruined? How many great players could have been world class had their youth coaches not be disgusting little 'men'?

Same in England I guess but here its infected the entire game from the children (most tragically and heinously) to the very top management (SPFL, SFA).

When you're enabling and hiding the most disgusting and evil thing that you can do in life, what's manipulated and corrupt handling of league management in comparison?! That's easy for this lot.

Exactly! This thread is huge now but, not to steal any thunder, I posted similar months ago.

Imagine what the state of Scottish football would be today had those scum not been allowed to propagate their vile behaviors and influence on our game. How many players have they ruined? How many great players could have been world class had their youth coaches not be disgusting little 'men'?

Same in England I guess but here its infected the entire game from the children (most tragically and heinously) to the very top management (SPFL, SFA).

When you're enabling and hiding the most disgusting and evil thing that you can do in life, what's manipulated and corrupt handling of league management in comparison?! That's easy for this lot.
Scotland won the under-18 Euros in the early 80s. An achievement regarded so highly the coach of that team was given the job as manager of the National team, despite the fact he had never managed a men’s team in his life. However, since then the Scottish game has fallen off a cliff. It looks like what happened not only wrecked human lives but also destroyed us a footballing nation. Everyone said the fact we no longer producing as many great footballers was because kids weren’t playing as much football as they did previously. It was blamed on computer games and other distractions. Now we are starting to see the real reason why youngsters shunned the game.

I agree with you. There will be no 25 point deductions when the programmes are aired about their secrets. They will get away with murder added and abetted by their chums in the SFA / SPFL.
That's why these organisations are bursting at the seams with one kind, it's totally against their percentage of population and not just by chance, we need to address this strongly and positively.
They have an assymetrical power structure on the executive committee's at the SPFL and SFA it is religious discrimination at the very least and must be called out.

Last edited:
According to Gerry McSherry; lifelong Celtic supporter, there were 14 (that's fourteen) Paedophiles working out of Celtic FC. I reckon about less than half that number have received the piddling jail sentences that "Scottish" judges deem adequate for this heinous crime against children.
Now I don't think that Police Scotland started with the worst and worked their way down the list, if this is so then there are bigger child sex predators to be prosecuted yet! If it hadn't been for the PSNI then McCartney could still be at it.Thankfully this degenerate will never be in the position to haunt any other children's lives again. If Gerry McSherry knows of 14 peadophiles at Celtic FC, then McCartney knows a damn sight more.
Police Scotland should be leaning on McCartney, he really has got nothing to lose and a talk with a RC priest who respects the rule of Law in this country and has any sanctity for his religion, coupled with a Rottweiler Detective with the will to unearth the depraved crimes against children endemic at Celtic Park should go a long way to help these victims and families.
I strongly believe both Police Scotland and the judiciary both have questions to answer on their handling of the paedophile pandemic in Scotland. Desperately slow to act and far too lenient. Something stinks.

Pleasing but surprised at Labour being the ones putting this motion in place., my respect to them both.
I still can't get my head round the Consevatives not wanting this, or supporting it, that was a chance to smash the SNPs reputation to smithereens.
The political fight is for working class/lower middle class vote. Right now that is between the SNP and Labour. The Tories smashing the SNP would simply hand the country (Scotland) back to Labour. There would be very few votes in it for them, and the net effect in Westminster wouldn't be great for a close election.

The SNP aren't great for Scotland, but the halcyon days of Labour laid he foundations for the RC control of he country.

Pleasing but surprised at Labour being the ones putting this motion in place., my respect to them both.
I still can't get my head round the Consevatives not wanting this, or supporting it, that was a chance to smash the SNPs reputation to smithereens.

UnionJock2, I think in the political world and when all the CSA was at it's peak, all Conservative politicians were public schoolboy types and potentially victims of some kind of abuse themselves whilst attending these schools. I'm not for a minute suggesting it was sexual abuse, but canings etc would have been common disciplinary practice.

In turn, some who've been abused, go onto abuse in their attempt to heal. It could be that, as well as this being rife within the Catholic Church, it was also rife within the political circles.

The likelihood of Monica Lennon knowing someone who has been abused in the Catholic Church environment, in my opinion, must be quite high, hence why she is speaking out about it.

Like most, I don't care which political party outs the abusers and ensures appropriate punishments are given, but we cannot have a political party involved in a cover up like SNP are just now, so good luck to any politician who wants to push this into the public domain and where it deserves to be.

The political fight is for working class/lower middle class vote. Right now that is between the SNP and Labour. The Tories smashing the SNP would simply hand the country (Scotland) back to Labour. There would be very few votes in it for them, and the net effect in Westminster wouldn't be great for a close election.

The SNP aren't great for Scotland, but the halcyon days of Labour laid he foundations for the RC control of he country.
I agree with what you're saying but with Independence looming over Scotland, they had an opportunity to do some damage regardless of how many votes they got.,but that's another topic altogether bud.

UnionJock2, I think in the political world and when all the CSA was at it's peak, all Conservative politicians were public schoolboy types and potentially victims of some kind of abuse themselves whilst attending these schools. I'm not for a minute suggesting it was sexual abuse, but canings etc would have been common disciplinary practice.
In turn, some who've been abused, go onto abuse in their attempt to heal. It could be that, as well as this being rife within the Catholic Church, it was also rife within the political circles.

The likelihood of Monica Lennon knowing someone who has been abused in the Catholic Church environment, in my opinion, must be quite high, hence why she is speaking out about it.

Like most, I don't care which political party outs the abusers and ensures appropriate punishments are given, but we cannot have a political party involved in a cover up like SNP are just now, so good luck to any politician who wants to push this into the public domain and where it deserves to be.
Well said sir, im not pushing a party, im just surprised that the Conservatives didn't go for it considering the SNPs target group.

Interesting to see PJW mention humza on his YouTube channel. I know not about the cause however this guy has 2m following and can recognise him as a disgrace.
An interesting avenue to contact.

Back