Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Has Matt McGlone editor/owner of NTV fanzine and hater of the old board ever been asked for his comments on the abuse? With his pure contempt for McGinn Kelly White & Co and that no love was lost between both parties he must have heard how shall l put it 'whispers' regards the boys club and could be a per son of interest to Plod IF any investigation gets underway.

Exactly.

There must be a reason why politicians of all persuasions over many years have swerved this subject. Raising the topic would surely improve their credibility by actually dealing with a major historic issue and gain them votes on the back of it.

Can only conclude that there must be an underlying reason for the inaction, be it sporting or religious allegiance and influence, protecting friends/acquaintances, peer pressure or, dare I say it, involvement.
Whatever the reasons for the Politicians swerving the situation it certainly isn't doing the victims any favours and they are the ones who should be getting all the help they can muster especially from Politicians Taffy .

Great finds on Kelly BN94. This man needs investigated. He clearly knows what went on. He is being let of the hook also by our compliant media. He's one, I think, who knows every sordid detail.
I've no doubt kelly's involved with seeing pictures of him with priests and of course Saville wonder if there any other pictures or info about him out there wouldn't mind seeing it if there is

Your sentiments of Matthew 23:27 are completely correct but the actual wording sums them up even better:

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.“
What is that mumbo jumbo all about and who wrote it?

What is that mumbo jumbo all about and who wrote it?

It’s the Bible mate. Something that lot claim to follow. Considering the thread we’re in I’ll leave any comedy out, and whether you believe it or not that’s up to you. It’s from Matthew 23 verse 27. @Simply a Bear paraphrased the verse and I felt the full quote was even stronger and more applicable.

For context it’s the words of Jesus who was looking at the religious leaders of the time (The Pharisees). The made themselves out to be good and pious, but inside were hypocrites . In another thread I’d be happy to go into it more.

But that’s it. It’s from the Bible. Jesus said it, and it’s in the New Testament, book of Matthew, which you can read online if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Decided to go right back to the start and have a look at how celtic came to be. Without too much digging into their founder Brother Walfrid or Andrew Kerins as he was born as. He was a co founder of St Josephs college in Dumfries. Founded by the Marist Brothers which he was one of. Fast forward to the present day and they are part of the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry where a man who was abused there between 1971 and 1975 describes it as "nothing more than a paedophile ring".

Quite the coincidence that two organisations that he founded are abusing boys in the 70s

Last edited:
Decided to go right back to the start and have a look at how celtic came to be. Without too much digging into their founder Brother Walfrid or Andrew Kerins as he was born as. He was a co founder of St Josephs college in Dunfermline. Founded by the Marist Brothers which he was one of. Fast forward to the present day and they are part of the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry where a man who was abused there between 1971 and 1975 describes it as "nothing more than a paedophile ring".

Quite the coincidence that two organisations that he founded are abusing boys in the 70s

I'm sure I read an article that linked Kelly to St Joseph's . Of course, I could be totally off, but I'm sure there was a reference to it .

100% correct Ted, a 2000 year old book on morality written by desert scribes which advocates slavery (a point missed by the BLM movement), endorses genocide, misogyny, homophobia and celebrates taking terrible revenge?
It would be laughable if it wasn’t so terrifying that so many people around the world subscribe to these cults and follow to the letter the different manifestos of bullshit.
I recently lost my mother and I can think of nothing more comforting than her being in a better place so I can understand why people follow religion but it turns into a huge corporate money making scam exerting power over people with its clever words and songs, beautiful architecture and artwork and claiming to have the answers to the unknown. Your point on religion being a hindrance is also spot on, the Arab world before Islam was leading the world in Mathematics and astronomy but after Muhammad (who married a 9 year old btw) and the Koran became an academically retarded and oppressed nonentity. Many terrible crimes have been committed by people claiming to be working for an invisible man in the sky.
The sad thing about Islam is that there seems to be no appetite for reformation/modernisation. There is no recognised unifying church so to speak. Much as I hate the Vatican and all it stands for it is a focal point for christianity which has allowed modernisation to take place.
The subjugation of women in Islam is shocking and should never be allowed in civilised society. This is what propagates the marriage to minors. Emancipation of women in the Islamic faith is the only way it will modernize but sadly I dont see it happening when muslims believe this year is 1444.
No offence intended to any muslims on the forum:)

Apologies for taking up space on a slightly different subject

I'm sure I read an article that linked Kelly to St Joseph's . Of course, I could be totally off, but I'm sure there was a reference to it .

His uncle "Bob Kelly" along with his brothers attended St Josephs, so its quite possible that Kevin Kelly also attended. Heres another strange one, ive no idea if they were relatives but Saviles mother was a Kelly and she was a close friend of the paedo priest father O'Connell...

Last edited:
This is the guy for me. I've thought that for years and even more so now.

He has the perverted knowledge to blow this to smithereens and the Police should be grilling this piece of shit big time. Another one who knows, but I'm sure he knows more than most.
Absolutely 100% correct pal this cvnt has various pictures took beside priests who were known to be abusers and not forgetting his wee smiley face with pictures with his good friend Jimmy Saville

Its from that book thats over 2000 years old, the one you neglected to get the facts right before ripping into. May I suggest that you start a thread in the lounge if you want an bible education :))
Not interested in fiction books mate, because it’s 2000 years old doesn’t mean it is any more true than L Ron Hubbards Scientology nonsense. The one thing these so called “holy” books Bible, Koran, Tora etc have in common is that they were all written by Man, a flawed human being with biases prejudices and agendas. I suppose you believe that Noah was over 650 years old when he started building the Arc and died 350 years later (seen that on The Chase so it must be true) There’s over 10000 religions so it’s lucky that you believe in the “True” one. If there is a god (which there isn’t) then he’s either totally impotent or is an evil bastard to allow atrocities to happen all over the world and to allow innocent children to be born with incurable bone cancer or to be preyed upon by a group of vile paedos at a football club.
This is a thread on child rape survivors seeking redress from a huge corporation so leave your invisible friend absurdity for the pews on a Sunday.

Not interested in fiction books mate, because it’s 2000 years old doesn’t mean it is any more true than L Ron Hubbards Scientology nonsense. The one thing these so called “holy” books Bible, Koran, Tora etc have in common is that they were all written by Man, a flawed human being with biases prejudices and agendas. I suppose you believe that Noah was over 650 years old when he started building the Arc and died 350 years later (seen that on The Chase so it must be true) There’s over 10000 religions so it’s lucky that you believe in the “True” one. If there is a god (which there isn’t) then he’s either totally impotent or is an evil bastard to allow atrocities to happen all over the world and to allow innocent children to be born with incurable bone cancer or to be preyed upon by a group of vile paedos at a football club.
This is a thread on child rape survivors seeking redress from a huge corporation so leave your invisible friend absurdity for the pews on a Sunday.

Wrong thread for in depth discussion, more than happy to do so in the lounge ;)

. Much as I hate the Vatican and all it stands for it is a focal point for christianity which has allowed modernisation to take place.

I disagree with that 100%
The RC church is an abomination ....from the demonic mass where a mere man claims to turn vimto and Quavers into the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ to the worship and adulation of toes,fingers and other assorted bits of dead people. There is nothing holy or christian about this cult that has mindf***** children from an early age into pure fear of this cult

This is the cult that told us the earth was flat, homosexuals are evil and babies not indoctorined into that cult who unfortunately die go to the imaginary dreamed up purgatory

The RC cult is not a force for good or mankind

Last edited:
It’s the Bible mate. Something that lot claim to follow. Considering the thread we’re in I’ll leave any comedy out, and whether you believe it or not that’s up to you. It’s from Matthew 23 verse 27. @Simply a Bear paraphrased the verse and I felt the full quote was even stronger and more applicable.

For context it’s the words of Jesus who was looking at the religious leaders of the time (The Pharisees). The made themselves out to be good and pious, but inside were hypocrites . In another thread I’d be happy to go into it more.

But that’s it. It’s from the Bible. Jesus said it, and it’s in the New Testament, book of Matthew, which you can read online if you’re interested.
You never answered my question as to who wrote it? my reply on post#28725 also applies to you.
I’m sure the one thing we do agree on is the premise of this thread that victims and their families have a right to accountability and compensation from Celtic for previous wicked misdeeds and for decades of inaction and deflection.

I disagree with that 100%
The RC church is an abomination ....from the demonic mass where a mere man claims to turn vimto and Quavers into the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ to the worship and adulation of toes,fingers and other assorted bits of dead people. There is nothing holy or christian about this cult that has mindf***** children from an early age into pure fear of this cult
Like I said I fucking hate the rc faith and believe it to be one of the most corrupt and odious organisations shat into existence. The point was that it is a focal point which allowed for change to happen, however small that was. Something lacking in Islamic faith.
Personally dont believe in god and believe religion is a stain on this earth which should be cleaned asap

Apologies AB I’m getting my religious fanatics mixed up Ünnëcëssärÿ Ümläüts was quoting me Matthew 23 verse 27 not you :))

Dont get me wrong I think ive quoted a verse before, possibly even two. One of them was a proverb so that doesnt really count, but I had hoped I sounded more like Sandy Peden he was fanatical bordering on staunch.

But Dot Cotton youve bitch slapped me:oops:

His uncle "Bob Kelly" along with his brothers attended St Josephs, so its quite possible that Kevin Kelly also attended. Heres another strange one, ive no idea if they were relatives but Saviles mother was a Kelly and she was a close friend of the paedo priest father O'Connell...

Funnily enough her dads name is James Kelly. Which is obviously the same name as the famous celtic player and first in line of the list of kellys that then passed through the celtic boardroom. Obviously not the same person but a strange coincidence.

Dont get me wrong I think ive quoted a verse before, possibly even two. One of them was a proverb so that doesnt really count, but I had hoped I sounded more like Sandy Peden he was fanatical bordering on staunch.

But Dot Cotton youve bitch slapped me:oops:
Look up “Hitch slapped” online to see what the late great Christopher Hitchens would have done to you for quoting verses or proverbs :))

Apologies AB I’m getting my religious fanatics mixed up Ünnëcëssärÿ Ümläüts was quoting me Matthew 23 verse 27 not you :))

It was me who originally commented on that verse. Please do not derail this thread with a discussion about it, the thread is too important a topic to get sidetracked by scripture debates.

If you have an issue with me using a biblical reference then please message me privately and I will explain why I posted it.

It was me who originally commented on that verse. Please do not derail this thread with a discussion about it, the thread is too important a topic to get sidetracked by scripture debates.

If you have an issue with me using a biblical reference then please message me privately and I will explain why I posted it.
Ffs dry your eyes churchie

Just to clarify that the St Joseph's college founded by the Marists ,and starring Brother Walfrid is in Dumfries and not Dunfermline.
20% of Marists are reportedly child abusers.
Celtic FC were founded by an organisation steeped in child abuse and these vile crimes have continued throughout their history.
A vile evil organisation

I believe Chris White a former director of the filth was also educated at St Josephs.
Walfrid became a Marist teacher,was invo!bed in the formation of St Joseph's in Dumfries in 1875,then rocked up in the East end of Glasgow to put a stop to Catholics mingling with other faiths and formed Celtic in 1888.He then left in the mid 1890s to go to London's East end,before returning to Dumfries to see out his days prior to croaking it in 1915. I'm going to do a bit of research on St Joseph's alumni and any adverse publicity I can dig up. Will post results when I find anything.

Back