Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Disappointing mate :mad:

I know how much effort you’ve put into your local MPs in your own area B69.

Just for others trying to be supportive, the advice I was given when writing to MPs or MSPs is to always end with a question when writing to them.

Seemingly they don’t need to respond if you haven’t clearly asked them a question that you want answered.

It maybe sounds obvious, but we know what some of these so called members of our government are like with their evasiveness.

What is the time scale of these quotes from Andy Ritchie?
Do we have Burns turning to Ritchie to help get rid of “the web of evil”prior to him, arms around the beast Cairney telling the world that he and the club “supported him to a man” ?
Around 1994 when he took over as manager I'd imagine

Do we have Burns turning to Ritchie to help get rid of “the web of evil”prior to him, arms around the beast Cairney telling the world that he and the club “supported him to a man” ?

I think, off the top of my head, Burns was manager of Kilmarnock in 1992. So that is a rough estimate. Wiling to be corrected.

Just for others trying to be supportive, the advice I was given when writing to MPs or MSPs is to always end with a question when writing to them.

Seemingly they don’t need to respond if you haven’t clearly asked them a question that you want answered.

It maybe sounds obvious, but we know what some of these so called members of our government are like with their evasiveness.
I will write a fourth email mate and pointedly ask him will he back the victims of systematic child abuse in Scottish football and their pursuit of justice.

This article appeared in the Scottish Daily Mail in Nov 2016 -

When Alex Thomson had the story on Channel 4 news, he reported that even though they were claiming the separate entity bullshit, it would soon become law that if they benefitted from the relationship, they still had legal responsibility.

Has that actually become law yet?

With the build up of evidence shown in these clips and statements from their own official club publication to try and prove that they were not under their guidance and as one, suggests to me that their QC or whoever they have to represent the club like no other has a task like no other.
IMHO it is comparable to pushing shit uphill with a pointed stick. :eek:

With the build up of evidence shown in these clips and statements from their own official club publication to try and prove that they were not as one suggests to me that their QC or whoever they have to represent the club like no other has a task like no other.
Comparable to pushing shit uphill with a pointed stick. :eek:
As others have said and as we've seen ourselves with all the spivs that have gotten off Scot free, any investigation/trial will need to occur south of the border for that to be true though!

The club with no shame have have hung themselves by their own petard in their very own official club magazine.

They cannot persist with this fictitious seperate entity.

I mentioned a few pages back... the club haven't hung themselves per se. Celtic have been smart at covering their crimes and protecting paedophiles. Their chairmen and senior management in the past have been smart enough to cover it.

Their magazine printed the truth. CBC and CFC are part of the same club. It was never in doubt. Celtic were proud of the acheivements of the senior club as much as they were of the talent progression from the boys club. One family. One club.

However... Peter Lawell has made a cu.t of himself by stating separate entity without an apology. Whoever advised him should be ashamed.

I hope those words are engraved on his grave. "Separate Entity".

Although his continued denial and sick deflection should render him suitable for burying in an unmarked grave.

So CBC was a ‘web of evil’ engaged in ‘despicable activities’ but TBs first thought was not to bring in the police but cut all ties with Celtic?

Shameful doesn’t begin to describe it
The infamy this club has created is unprecedented , bringing the game into disrepute, perverting the course of justice? The most henious crime of all is the total disregard for the many victims. What the different administrations and custodians of this club have done over the decades is unforgivable, the lengths that they have taken to protect the brand absolutely shameful. Still we wait for true justice for the surviving victims and their families.

These things take time.

Of course they do,and things don’t help when you don’t have a proactive Government sitting on their hands and let’s be honest,protecting CFC.

Also not making any head way in showing cross border shared child sexual abuse with their any real organisation over the border and government and police officials.

Once the report drops,the wall of shame of government officials and their stance will be public.

'The club were becoming aware of the allegations and wanted to cut the apron strings'

What was the mood at celtic park when the decades long allegations about celtic boys club come up again in the 90s, well according to andy ritchie.

'....turn the boys club out, and start our own under 16 team' (it was already their 'own')

'The club were becoming aware of the allegations and wanted to cut the apron strings'

Some of the people running Celtic fc for decades have had diseased minds - not a thought about the hurt and suffering caused.

Legal jargon like “separate entity” and “historic contacts” have been shown up as the weaselling out of liability and accountability we have all known from the start but it has been very successful in buying them a lot of time, but due to you and your teams dogged determination these phrases will be etched onto their tombstone.
People on the wrong side of history tend to use the same tactics of deny and deflect, offer alternative theories, misinformation, claim victimisation and just flat out lie. The Russians have been doing it for centuries and have a name for it Maskirovka or Masking. The same strategy is used by The Vatican, China and recently Saudi Arabia tried it at the start of the Jamal Khashoggi assassination story denying any involvement until they were exposed as the lying murdering filth they are.
Thankfully for the families and victims of CSA at CBC people like you chipping away at their bullshit defence are a constant Mosquito in the ear of the perpetrators, facilitators and their apologists.
Well done sir.

Separate entity has been blown away with the relentless pursuit by numerous people, people only striving for justice at the end of the day. An earlier poster mentioned Liewell wishing he had never mentioned the "separate entity" words. I'm glad Liewell stated those words. It gives a focus point. Something to prove that they are "hand in glove". One and the same. Which has now been proven, way beyond any doubt. Keep up the brilliant work you're doing. One day it will pay off and justice will prevail.

Separate entity has been blown away with the relentless pursuit by numerous people, people only striving for justice at the end of the day. An earlier poster mentioned Liewell wishing he had never mentioned the "separate entity" words. I'm glad Liewell stated those words. It gives a focus point. Something to prove that they are "hand in glove". One and the same. Which has now been proven, way beyond any doubt. Keep up the brilliant work you're doing. One day it will pay off and justice will prevail.
What financial benefit did CFC gain from CFCBC? Low cost S Forms plus the the sell on value of players. Charlie Nicholas, for instance. We were told forever how he was the most exciting player in Scottish, indeed British football. He signed with Arsenal for 750k. The largest fee since Kenny Dalgleish. TBH, he was a fantastic player. To put into context, today we’d be looking at much more than Tierney, Alfie or Eduardo Maybe 35 million if Arsenal came knocking.
Anyway, not sitting here discussing his football merits, more putting into modern terms how much financial benefit Celtic gained from the separate entity. By their own words, telling everyone that player development was an integral part of their business and by the financial gain- clearly they are as responsible as a kitchen in a prison.

Why is it so difficult for ex scum players and present scum supporters to speak out against the abhorrent child rape at their club? From a very young age they are made terrified of what happens upon their death if they are not "good catholics" They are also taught to be loyal to all catholics worldwide. Similar to Omerta. Children have to attend holy communion upon reaching a certain age. Girls are made to dress as brides. At their communion Jesus enters their bodies. In a spiritual sense.

"When believers receive Holy Communion, they’re intimately united with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. However, Communion isn’t limited to the communicant (the one receiving Holy Communion) and Jesus Christ. By taking Holy Communion, the Catholic is also expressing her union with all Catholics around the world and at all times who believe the same doctrines, obey the same laws, and follow the same leaders."

Why is it so difficult for ex scum players and present scum supporters to speak out against the abhorrent child rape at their club? From a very young age they are made terrified of what happens upon their death if they are not "good catholics" They are also taught to be loyal to all catholics worldwide. Similar to Omerta. Children have to attend holy communion upon reaching a certain age. Girls are made to dress as brides. At their communion Jesus enters their bodies. In a spiritual sense.

"When believers receive Holy Communion, they’re intimately united with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. However, Communion isn’t limited to the communicant (the one receiving Holy Communion) and Jesus Christ. By taking Holy Communion, the Catholic is also expressing her union with all Catholics around the world and at all times who believe the same doctrines, obey the same laws, and follow the same leaders."
I said as much a few pages back

The Celtic Omerta

A wee snippet from The Sun ( I know).
The head of the Catholic church this week implored his followers " please brothers and sisters, let's try to not gossip.gossip is a plague worse than covid." I wonder if that call could have anything to do with the fact that such gossip about despicable child sex abuse among the Catholic church ended up resulting in the exposure of a series of devastating scandals?....No, surely not....
Verbatim

Back