Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

A wee snippet from The Sun ( I know).
The head of the Catholic church this week implored his followers " please brothers and sisters, let's try to not gossip.gossip is a plague worse than covid." I wonder if that call could have anything to do with the fact that such gossip about despicable child sex abuse among the Catholic church ended up resulting in the exposure of a series of devastating scandals?....No, surely not....
Verbatim
It appears the "let's try not to gossip" message works fine with Celtic supporting Scottish Catholics. They simply don't want to talk about it, their answer and deflection tactic when questioned by a non-Catholic about the abuse at Parkhead is always "What about Neely?"

The head of the Catholic church btw, comes across as someone with something to hide, much like that Keevins bloke on the radio.

Very much aware of that. Off your high horse now and relax a little. It was a joke nothing else.
I’m not on my high horse mate and no one likes fun more than myself but there is a hundred threads for a funny and what you wrote was funny but just not in this thread mate.
Nothing on this thread should be anything other than supporting or helping the guys who are helping right a wrong .

I’m not on my high horse mate and no one likes fun more than myself but there is a hundred threads for a funny and what you wrote was funny but just not in this thread mate.
Nothing on this thread should be anything other than supporting or helping the guys who are helping right a wrong .
Mate have you ever had to deal with a child protection issue? I have and trust me at times humour is one of your greatest assets.
If you didn’t laugh you’d cry.

My joke doesn’t impact on the Great work being down. It was as joke.

Mate have you ever had to deal with a child protection issue? I have and trust me at times humour is one of your greatest assets.
If you didn’t laugh you’d cry.

My joke doesn’t impact on the Great work being down. It was as joke.
I think if you have been paying attention to the thread you wouldn’t have asked that question. I fully agree about humour mate, I’m not trying to fall out or give you a hard time mate, my feelings are that this thread is as serious a thread ever in the history of FF .

I think if you have been paying attention to the thread you wouldn’t have asked that question. I fully agree about humour mate, I’m not trying to fall out or give you a hard time mate, my feelings are that this thread is as serious a thread ever in the history of FF .
Agree it’s a must that the victims have justice and all the work towards this one day is incredible.

But a joke isn’t going to hinder that. The irony that Eric Cullen was abused himself isn’t list on me.

I mentioned a few pages back... the club haven't hung themselves per se. Celtic have been smart at covering their crimes and protecting paedophiles. Their chairmen and senior management in the past have been smart enough to cover it.

Their magazine printed the truth. CBC and CFC are part of the same club. It was never in doubt. Celtic were proud of the acheivements of the senior club as much as they were of the talent progression from the boys club. One family. One club.

However... Peter Lawell has made a cu.t of himself by stating separate entity without an apology. Whoever advised him should be ashamed.

I hope those words are engraved on his grave. "Separate Entity".

Although his continued denial and sick deflection should render him suitable for burying in an unmarked grave.

It is beyond argument now, they were all part of the same organisation. The evidence provided on these pages alone, much of it by themselves just like a confession is given by a guilty party in a lie detector test, is all any normal person would need to accept this truth.

Lawwell's 'separate entity' nonsense is simply an act of a so called 'big-hitter' using his reputation and legal jargon to muddy the waters and keep the amateurish Scottish journalists off his back.

If the Scum were a 'controlling party' of CBC and CBC were not named as an insured party on their insurance certificate, then they have nowhere to turn to in terms of recovering any financial penalties that justice might bestow upon them for crimes committed by their employees whilst working at the boys club.

However, that might be the least of their worries. Failing to report alleged crimes, covering up alleged crimes and thereby enabling these evil crimes to continue unabated, must be pursued as a case of preventing the course of justice.

Justice for the victims is paramount and part of this is seeing the perpetrators punished for what evil deeds they have done and as a deterrent for others. This must also include the recovery of any perceived proceeds of their crimes, for the betterment of victims.

Interesting the difference between how child sex offenders are treated here compared to America.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/10/...action-alabama-governor-signs-bill/index.html
Protestors saying the forced use of chemical castration violates human rights ? Surely the only protestors who object must be paedophiles ! What about the human rights of victims who have suffered all sorts of humilities and tortured minds and wasted lives just for being the unfortunate victims of despicable perverted excuses for human beings ? It's about time the victims get a say in what should happen to their abusers . Well done Alabama ! Hang your heads in shame Scottish Government , your silence and lack of help and sympathy for the victims are a disgrace to modern society and no children are safe with you governing the Country :mad:

A wee snippet from The Sun ( I know).
The head of the Catholic church this week implored his followers " please brothers and sisters, let's try to not gossip.gossip is a plague worse than covid." I wonder if that call could have anything to do with the fact that such gossip about despicable child sex abuse among the Catholic church ended up resulting in the exposure of a series of devastating scandals?....No, surely not....
Verbatim
That’s the king beast saying, keep the paedophilia stuff to ourselves, protect our big club at all costs.

Protestors saying the forced use of chemical castration violates human rights ? Surely the only protestors who object must be paedophiles ! What about the human rights of victims who have suffered all sorts of humilities and tortured minds and wasted lives just for being the unfortunate victims of despicable perverted excuses for human beings ? It's about time the victims get a say in what should happen to their abusers . Well done Alabama ! Hang your heads in shame Scottish Government , your silence and lack of help and sympathy for the victims are a disgrace to modern society and no children are safe with you governing the Country :mad:

To my mind there is only one punishment befitting such crimes as these...unfortunately its now been abolished

Some have mentioned in the past that we may have proved beyond any doubt that there was no such thing as a separate entity. The reason we keep posting the separate entity issue is that it stirs up memories.
Since doing this it has brought us into dialogue with victims and their families and they ask us to keep pushing it as it gives survivors the confidence to come forward.
What we’ve learnt is there might be something that we’ve shown in the past that means something to someone and this has made them come forward. This has actually happened recently and it also gives a platform for victims and families to talk about the past and share their horrendous experiences.
For this reason we will continue to push this issue. If we make one survivor come forward and talk to us in complete confidence then we’ve succeeded.

Some have mentioned in the past that we may have proved beyond any doubt that there was no such thing as a separate entity. The reason we keep posting the separate entity issue is that it stirs up memories.
Since doing this it has brought us into dialogue with victims and their families and they ask us to keep pushing it as it gives survivors the confidence to come forward.
What we’ve learnt is there might be something that we’ve shown in the past that means something to someone and this has made them come forward. This has actually happened recently and it also gives a platform for victims and families to talk about the past and share their horrendous experiences.
For this reason we will continue to push this issue. If we make one survivor come forward and talk to us in complete confidence then we’ve succeeded.
The entire team are doing a splendid job

Finding the courage to actually come forward would be the greatest hurdle for most I'd imagine.

Finding the courage to actually come forward would be the greatest hurdle for most I'd imagine.
I agree. What a lot of people forget in all this is how the families have suffered also. There’s one story in particular that hit me hard on how they found out that their family member was being abused. I won’t share it but it will live with me forever.
Then to be ignored by the club, brushed away by the SFA (as were other victims), and then to have a government not even willing to enter into any dialogue with them whatsoever.
So who do they turn to? Spotlight will give them a voice.

I agree. What a lot of people forget in all this is how the families have suffered also. There’s one story in particular that hit me hard on how they found out that their family member was being abused. I won’t share it but it will live with me forever.
Then to be ignored by the club, brushed away by the SFA (as were other victims), and then to have a government not even willing to enter into any dialogue with them whatsoever.
So who do they turn to? Spotlight will give them a voice.
Annoyingly my former colleagues from England think we are lucky to have wee Krankie and the SNP representing us whilst they are stuck with Boris the bawbag. It’s sickening that everyone is falling for her fake sincerity for “the people of Scotland” narrative that gets spun out every time there’s a microphone in front of any of them.
There is no credible opposition up here getting any airtime to highlight the scandal you good folks are working on being hindered by a totally incompetent racist and bigoted justice minister who seems to only be in post to fulfill a diversity quota as I refuse to believe he’s the best qualified for the role, not to mention the multi billion pound debacles involving Glasgow and Edinburgh hospitals, the recent exam grading U turn and the totally disjointed policies on COVID.
I truly believe that once the floodgates open on the work you’re doing it will be the beginning of the end for SNP political dominance, as they have been in power for 13 years the obfuscation, denial and frustration of justice for the victims and families has clearly happened on “their watch”.

You must never doubt yourselves. You are all doing a wonderful job.
Keep up the good work.

No wonder old Spew Kheevins doesn’t want RC to allow any callers onto the phone in to discuss the CSA topic at CBC and CFC

The cuunt knows plenty but wants to stay quiet and be complicit

If I was a good investigative journalist I’d be asking the old Paedo Protector what exactly he knew about the beasts that infested that cesspit for decades

Spew Kheevins has more skeletons in the cupboard than Fred and Rosemary West!!

If you were a child being abused at Celtic who could you turn to? The directors at Celtic? The manager? Your local priest? Your teachers at Catholic school? Members of the press who attend functions with your abuser? Celtic supporters clubs and organisations? The SFA? Your family, who may disown you for besmirching the good name of Celtic?

Fast forward 50 years and who else should you report it to... The same members of the media... Who make jokes about "knowing everything about nothing"? The SNP devolved government? The justice minister? The same police who have advised former Celtic staff not to change their story? The SFA?

Any independent investigation will show that these poor boys who were unlucky to be great footballers had absolutely no-where they could turn.

I hope any victim reading this knows that justice is coming and everyone will know what you went through, although we will never comprehend how terrible and tragic it must still be to this day.

Get it right up the entire lot of the cvnts.

Last edited:
No wonder old Spew Kheevins doesn’t want RC to allow any callers onto the phone in to discuss the CSA topic at CBC and CFC

The cuunt knows plenty but wants to stay quiet and be complicit

If I was a good investigative journalist I’d be asking the old Paedo Protector what exactly he knew about the beasts that infested that cesspit for decades

Spew Kheevins has more skeletons in the cupboard than Fred and Rosemary West!!
I wonder what a behavioural scientist would make of Hugh Keevins and his relationship with Celtic and the number of convicted paedos he was so randomly unfortunate to get photographed with or spent an evening in the company of.

Hope Marc Horne and The Times doorstep the old cuunt and ask him on the record what he knew about the abuse at Parkpaed

He was in paedos company on a number of occasions yet no one has asked him officially what he knew

Hope he is asked but preferably he’s asked under police caution as to what he actually knew under oath and on a tape recorder

No way did that filthy old Pape not know what was going on at the Chamber of Secrets

Watched that and my thoughts are this.
Some helpless little boy will be scarred for life . Suicidal. Tormented for life. Heartbreaking .
Really is.
What would I have done if I was 28 and witnessed that?
Without even the slightest doubt, murder. Plain and simple.
Would have never regretted it either.
These Beasts, and that's what they are, should be hung in public.
Things like this happened at the piggery.
Those who committed these acts should be forever punished.
Then burned.
Twice.
Those who knew about it should be punished.
Those who knew about it and covered it up and denied it should be jailed.
One day, in my lifetime, I hope I see justice for them.
That day will come.

If you were a child being abused at Celtic who could you turn to? The directors at Celtic? The manager? Your local priest? Your teachers at Catholic school? Members of the press who attend functions with your abuser? Celtic supporters clubs and organisations? The SFA? Your family, who may disown you for besmirching the good name of Celtic?

Fast forward 50 years and who else should you report it to... The same members of the media? The SNP devolved government? The justice minister? The same police who have advised former Celtic staff not to change their story? The SFA?

Any independent investigation will show that these poor boys who were unlucky to be great footballers had absolutely no-where they could turn.

I hope any victim reading this knows that justice is coming and everyone will know what you went through, although we will never comprehend how terrible and tragic it must still be to this day.

Get it right up the entire lot of the cvnts.
And also the speed they got Hugh Dallas to resign because he had the audacity to send on a funny or whatever joke about children being being with the pope which was sent to him as a joke . The public outcry was like WW3 had started , funny how everything has gone so quiet now about child abuse from all the horrified do gooders . The sound of silence is deafening all over from the east end of Glasgow to those in power who lecture us about breaking the Law etc., in Holyrood . Where have all those paragons of virtue disappeared to now that the victims really need support ?

Got to hand it to you BN94 , you are like a Magician with a top hat but instead of pulling out rabbits you keep pulling out more info on child sex abuse . It is amazing how much of this has been going on for all those years and very little has been said about it . A lot of money must have changed hands over the years to keep all those lips tightly closed while young boy's suffered all sorts of horrors and were too ashamed to tell anyone . Hopefully the victims of those responsible for the crimes they suffered won't have to wait much longer to see justice for what they suffered at the hands of those despicable animals . You and the team deserve many thanks and applause for the work you are all doing in seeking justice for those who suffered . Brilliant Work !!!

The notoriety of this club over the decades knows no bounds, the habitual recurring abuse totally unacceptable . Only a full independent inquiry investigating the years of lies and deception will throw a true reflection of what occurred. Their ethical conduct, integrity and morality needs to be examined, basic rules of decency have been ignored. How they are allowed to continue to operate as normal after all that has been disclosed is astounding. What type of professional individual is comfortable with representing a club with this scandal hanging over it ?

Got to hand it to you BN94 , you are like a Magician with a top hat but instead of pulling out rabbits you keep pulling out more info on child sex abuse . It is amazing how much of this has been going on for all those years and very little has been said about it . A lot of money must have changed hands over the years to keep all those lips tightly closed while young boy's suffered all sorts of horrors and were too ashamed to tell anyone . Hopefully the victims of those responsible for the crimes they suffered won't have to wait much longer to see justice for what they suffered at the hands of those despicable animals . You and the team deserve many thanks and applause for the work you are all doing in seeking justice for those who suffered . Brilliant Work !!!
Well said and I hope the cops that were involved in the investigation get their names in lights because the victims should know who was responsible for the pathetic lack of effort by those cops. The evidence has always been there and those cops chose not to find it.

Back