Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Don't underestimate the power of the forces trying to bury this story.

The SNP, The Roman Catholic Church not to mind the club. There is no guarantee the victims will get justice.
Don’t under estimate the power of the forces seeking justice. We’ve got their apologists and enablers running scared. They know it’s only a matter of time before we catch up with them. Some of them will already have had a visit. This will be seen in due course.
We know exactly what we’re up against and we have the right people in place to take them on, and we are. Whether it be members of the catholic clergy, ex-club officials or players, we will find them.
We also know their apologists within the media. Every last one of them.
Coming on here stating that there is no guarantee the victims will get justice isn’t really what victims viewing this thread want to hear. Of course the forum is about opinion, but with all due respect I probably know a lot more than you. I’d just ask you to spare a thought for the victims and families that view this thread and rely on Spotlight to get their voices heard.

Don’t under estimate the power of the forces seeking justice. We’ve got their apologists and enablers running scared. They know it’s only a matter of time before we catch up with them. Some of them will already have had a visit. This will be seen in due course.
We know exactly what we’re up against and we have the right people in place to take them on, and we are. Whether it be members of the catholic clergy, ex-club officials or players, we will find them.
Coming on here stating that there is no guarantee the victims will get justice isn’t really what victims viewing this thread want to hear. Of course the forum is about opinion, but with all due respect I probably know a lot more than you. I’d just ask you to spare a thought for the victims and families that view this thread and rely on Spotlight to get their voices heard.
I reckon you know more than Peter Lawwell. I hope he is rightly shitting himself.

Hopefully all the perpetrators and the apologists along with their friends of friends, will find the world a very small place. No hiding place, they have had plenty opportunity to do the right thing, but choose to stay silent. Just like operation "Spotlight " full exposure is not far away, well done team. JUSTICE AND SUPPORT FOR THE VICTIMS.

The evidence you and your team have accumulated is irrefutable. Credit to you and your team.

I really hope you are right. It is just my opinion. I have seen victims silenced and I really hope it doesn't happen here.

Getting the SNP to distance themselves from them is key in my view.

Well said and I hope the cops that were involved in the investigation get their names in lights because the victims should know who was responsible for the pathetic lack of effort by those cops. The evidence has always been there and those cops chose not to find it.

You have to question the motive of Scottish Police when Kevin Kelly says that they told him
to stick with that story ?

I don't remember, i'm an old man :mad:

You have to question the motive of Scottish Police when Kevin Kelly says that they told him
to stick with that story ?

I don't remember, i'm an old man :mad:

He is a liar (and I won't use harsher words and risk a ban).

He can probably tell you the exact clothes he wore, where he was sitting, the temperature, and what drink he had the night they lifted the cup in 67.

But asked about abuse at Celtic and he suddenly becomes senile.

As a survivor this is hard for Me to write but please keep doing the amazing work you are doing
This thread isn't about me you or anyone it's about the systematic blatant corrupt denial of an organised paedophile ring who let that sink in was purpose was to hurt young boys.

I was hurt when I was 8 it went on for 9 years I told someone who I trusted and they told me to get back to class. Oddly enough when I read stories on this thread I have to dip in and out. It is truly heartbreakig

I pop my head in to this thread once s day and I do hope to pop in and hope to see multiple arrests at separate entity.

The bastards who hurt me used exactly the same tactics as Kelly etc are using lie deflect deny . They used to give me drugs to make me compliant and drugs to sedate me

I'm writing this to let you guys know what these sick bastards put us through and why I hope all the amazing work in here comes to a deserved result

My life has been destroyed by those sick bastards. I self harm smoke and have tried to kill myself sixteen times. I'm not saying woe is me I'm writing it to give you guys survivors perspective . I can't have s relationship because every time someone touched me it would trigger me. It's also left me infertile in any eventl

Please go after these sick bastards with all you have please guys . No child's life should be ruined regardless of colour creed of religion

No surrender

As a survivor this is hard for Me to write but please keep doing the amazing work you are doing
This thread isn't about me you or anyone it's about the systematic blatant corrupt denial of an organised paedophile ring who let that sink in was purpose was to hurt young boys.

I was hurt when I was 8 it went on for 9 years I told someone who I trusted and they told me to get back to class. Oddly enough when I read stories on this thread I have to dip in and out. It is truly heartbreakig

I pop my head in to this thread once s day and I do hope to pop in and hope to see multiple arrests at separate entity.

The bastards who hurt me used exactly the same tactics as Kelly etc are using lie deflect deny . They used to give me drugs to make me compliant and drugs to sedate me

I'm writing this to let you guys know what these sick bastards put us through and why I hope all the amazing work in here comes to a deserved result

My life has been destroyed by those sick bastards. I self harm smoke and have tried to kill myself sixteen times. I'm not saying woe is me I'm writing it to give you guys survivors perspective . I can't have s relationship because every time someone touched me it would trigger me. It's also left me infertile in any eventl

Please go after these sick bastards with all you have please guys . No child's life should be ruined regardless of colour creed of religion

No surrender
That took courage mate. To come forward and speak like you have only gives our team more determination. We will go after these sick bastards and you will see developments in the coming weeks and months. We will never give up the fight.

No surrender

Hearing a harrowing and brave story from survivors like yourself will only push the group on for more justice and will only help double efforts.

What a brave man,thank you for your honesty.

No surrender

Keep up the fight mate, you are massively brave.

We will not stop on all survivors behalf.

No Surrender.

No surrender
This brings it home there can be no let up in getting these ba$tards and the hiders, enablers, and deniers they all need to be taken to task and be exposed big time.
There are plenty of people on here who will do what they can to keep the momentum going myself included for the sake of all victims with no exceptions.
Sir Walter you can rest assured mate there will be no backing down we are becoming too many for them to handle.

This brings it home there can be no let up in getting these ba$tards and the hiders, enablers, and deniers they all need to be taken to task and be exposed big time.
There are plenty of people on here who will do what they can to keep the momentum going myself included for the sake of all victims with no exceptions.
Sir Walter you can rest assured mate there will be no backing down we are becoming too many for them to handle.

This train won’t stop until we reach the required destination mate.

No surrender

Respect to you mate. Writing that must have taken great courage. I hope you find peace of mind one day. I don't have any great wisdom to pass on, I just wanted to acknowledge your post and hope you take strength from knowing you have support from all of us here if you need .

No surrender
That took guts mate to come out and tell about your experiences with those filthy animals and gives an insight to what you guys suffered and also proves from someone who knows ( yourself ) that it was indeed an organised paedophile ring and you and other victims on here have the full support and sympathy of everyone on here especially the team out front doing all the hard work to bring justice for victims like yourself . Grit your teeth now and be as determined as the team doing the ground work to bring justice for ALL the victims of CBC and see the perpetrators and those who knew pay for what they allowed to happen . Just keep thinking " It's payback time " for the victims , Good Luck ! to you mate .

No surrender
Thank you for speaking so openly that takes great courage and Every dog gets its day so make sure you have a ringside seat for it.

No surrender
You have my utmost respect for posting that mate.

Stay strong. Keep fighting. I hope you get some peace.

These bastards and those who protect them will get what's coming to them.

Thank you so much for your respect guys

Children are our future. Noone should have been left to suffer like those sick bastards did to these poor children. Putting aside my utter disdain for Celtic sorry separate entity FC we have to remember that regardless of these victims being CFC youngsters they were children first and foremost
People like torbett Kelly etc should be put down I don't say that lightly. The justice system in this country is completely messed up when people go to jail for not paying their TV licence and people who hurt kids get a couple of years while some even get suspended sentences.

The day these bastards are brought to book I'll have a nice wee drink and thank all of my FF comrades whose hard work and dedication to this cause is truly humbling

You have my utmost respect for posting that mate.

Stay strong. Keep fighting. I hope you get some peace.

These bastards and those who protect them will get what's coming to them.
We work on this day and night and we’re tracking them down. We’d love nothing more than to show this thread the work that’s being done on a daily basis.
I think by now a lot of posters on this thread now understand that there is some stuff we can’t release.
What I will say is that some thought they could hide forever. They were wrong.

Children are our future. Noone should have been left to suffer like those sick bastards did to these poor children. Putting aside my utter disdain for Celtic sorry separate entity FC we have to remember that regardless of these victims being CFC youngsters they were children first and foremost
People like torbett Kelly etc should be put down I don't say that lightly. The justice system in this country is completely messed up when people go to jail for not paying their TV licence and people who hurt kids get a couple of years while some even get suspended sentences.

The day these bastards are brought to book I'll have a nice wee drink and thank all of my FF comrades whose hard work and dedication to this cause is truly humbling
Be confident in Spotlight my friend. We’re finding them.

No surrender
I hit like mate as in fully supporting you rather than the content, their arses are starting to knit socks and I’m sure many of them are in for a deservedly torrid time

The justice system in this country is an utter disgrace. Thanks for sharing your story pal its very much appreciated, totally selfless from you and it will help strengthen many others too. Kick the door right off the hinges.

Just a reminder again of this multi payment.

The definition of multi is more than ONE, so don't be getn all upset if say 20 million may all they could be asked to cough up.

One sale of their forward line will cover that.

Last edited:
For radio snyde to acknowledge comments and questions on the boys club scandal in their evening shows they have to justify why four priests was on the periphery of most things during that time and potentially what he seen and heard.

Hollycom will never let that happen.

No surrender

Doesn't feel right to "like" the post for the harrowing content but to commend you for finding the courage to come forward. It will not have been easy to write.

Stay strong Sir. Justice will be done.

No surrender
That's a tough read mate. I have huge respect for you being able to put this on this thread. It actually makes me feel upset. I hope you are ok.

No surrender
This post needs to be highlighted again. Purely for those that come on this thread saying that justice won’t be served and that we’re wasting our time.
Spotlight have spoken to many survivors and we’ll probably speak to more in the future, and this post proves that survivors from many backgrounds view this thread.
If you feel the urge to post anything negative then please read this post before doing so. Going from our experience then what this gentleman has done takes more courage than you know. These men need our support and we will assist them in anyway we can.

Well done for finding the courage to speak out. I hope you have managed to seek help but if not you should try to take that step.

I hope you find peace and justice in the very near future.

No surrender
Hats off to you sir. I'm so sorry for what you were put through when you were so young and the torture you continue to experience. You are more of a man than any of these scum that either did these horrible acts or enabled them by their silence. I don't care how many cups or caps any of them won, they are all shamed by their silence.

This post needs to be highlighted again. Purely for those that come on this thread saying that justice won’t be served and that we’re wasting our time.
Spotlight have spoken to many survivors and we’ll probably speak to more in the future, and this post proves that survivors from many backgrounds view this thread.
If you feel the urge to post anything negative then please read this post before doing so. Going from our experience then what this gentleman has done takes more courage than you know. These men need our support and we will assist them in anyway we can.
You are to be commended on your work and after reading that post by SirWalterSmith, I wish you and your team every success in nailing these vile bastards.

Back