Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

You are to be commended on your work and after reading that post by SirWalterSmith, I wish you and your team every success in nailing these vile bastards.
That gentleman’s story is horrific. Believe me some of the stories we’ve heard has brought us to tears. And the club continue to deny young boys that were abused at the boys club. It only makes us more determined.

Similarities are shockingly similar

When I first read about the Penn State story it was just after their court case, When reading it I thought it was a story made up and made up to have a pop at the situation in this country, where an almost identical scandal had happened but there was no appetite to have a proper investigation.

Both stories almost identical but treated very differently.

When I first read about the Penn State story it was just after their court case, When reading it I thought it was a story made up and made up to have a pop at the situation in this country, where an almost identical scandal had happened but there was no appetite to have a proper investigation.

Both stories almost identical but treated very differently.

What struck me was the open discussion on a major sports channel, the way it should be done giving it the attention it deserves. None of this sweep sweep we see here in Scotland.

Be confident in Spotlight my friend. We’re finding them.

I am truly grateful to you mate. People like you are the reason people like me find light in the darkest of places. Not forgetting everyone on this thread working day and night to bring these animals to book.

I wish I could help but it would probably trigger too much trauma but you have my utmost support and if there is ever anything I can do let me know.

I'm very grateful for all the help and support whilst I would not wish anyone to suffer what I did I'm only one person and God knows what these boys went through.

This struggle transcends old firm rivalry it's about justice for people like Michelle and her brother and all the other victims many of whom have been intimidated into silence.

My heart goes out to every victim of these evil rancid animals. God knows how many lives they ruined when all they were guilty of was wanting a game of fitba something every child should have had the pleasure of

Paedophiles go after children cause when they hurt us and manipulate us in a way they can't do with adults.

Thank you to everyone chipping away at this. It speaks volumes that there was numerous Celtic bloggers happy to discuss ebts but fall short of investigating the biggest institutional cover up since savile

Shame on them.

Keep up the great work guys

Ns

Just read that again - does that really say that between the two Celtics boys clubs teams there was the chance to see 15 celtic s form signings - separate entity - oh my word!

Thats the biggest amount so far.

BN94 has posted some interesting articles that shows "player A" and "player B" swapping between CFC S Form and CBC, without anyone questioning at the time that they were separate entities.

But 15!!

If a scout was at the game and liked the look of a player, he couldn't enquire to CBC if they were able to approach as he had already signed to Celtic FC.

Not so separate.

I am truly grateful to you mate. People like you are the reason people like me find light in the darkest of places. Not forgetting everyone on this thread working day and night to bring these animals to book.

I wish I could help but it would probably trigger too much trauma but you have my utmost support and if there is ever anything I can do let me know.

I'm very grateful for all the help and support whilst I would not wish anyone to suffer what I did I'm only one person and God knows what these boys went through.

This struggle transcends old firm rivalry it's about justice for people like Michelle and her brother and all the other victims many of whom have been intimidated into silence.

My heart goes out to every victim of these evil rancid animals. God knows how many lives they ruined when all they were guilty of was wanting a game of fitba something every child should have had the pleasure of

Paedophiles go after children cause when they hurt us and manipulate us in a way they can't do with adults.

Thank you to everyone chipping away at this. It speaks volumes that there was numerous Celtic bloggers happy to discuss ebts but fall short of investigating the biggest institutional cover up since savile

Shame on them.

Ns

Outstanding post & strength Sir Walter. You are an inspiration to so many people.

Shame on them.

Ns
I think we can safely say that you’ve touched a lot of people’s hearts today. Be proud sir. What you’ve done today is taken another major step.
Not only Spotlight stand with you, but the genuine people who also come onto this thread are by your side also. We have a dedicated team in the background ready to fight anyone that stands in our way. And we’re ready for a fight. We have been since day one.
The apologists have come at us in many forms. We will take them down one by one. We can find anyone and we are about to prove it when the time is right. Stay strong sir. There are people on here that will talk to you anytime.

Thats the biggest amount so far.

BN94 has posted some interesting articles that shows "player A" and "player B" swapping between CFC S Form and CBC, without anyone questioning at the time that they were separate entities.

But 15!!

If a scout was at the game and liked the look of a player, he couldn't enquire to CBC if they were able to approach as he had already signed to Celtic FC.

Not so separate.

The evidence dismissing this absurd "seperate entity" waffle is overwhelming.

I think we can safely say that you’ve touched a lot of people’s hearts today. Be proud sir. What you’ve done today is taken another major step.
Not only Spotlight stand with you, but the genuine people who also come onto this thread are by your side also. We have a dedicated team in the background ready to fight anyone that stands in our way. And we’re ready for a fight. We have been since day one.
The apologists have come at us in many forms. We will take them down one by one. We can find anyone and we are about to prove it when the time is right. Stay strong sir. There are people on here that will talk to you anytime.

Mate the apologists are as bad as the nonces themselves. Trust me anytime I see social media posts about this issue most of their fans just dismiss it and move on without one thought for any of the victims.

I've yet to see on social media any one of their fans asking for an independent investigation into this. Whilst it's their elephant in the room eventually thanks to everyone in this thread and behind the scenes the damn will burst.

All of you working on this , to quote a song you have came when duty called

Mate the apologists are as bad as the nonces themselves. Trust me anytime I see social media posts about this issue most of their fans just dismiss it and move on without one thought for any of the victims.

I've yet to see on social media any one of their fans asking for an independent investigation into this. Whilst it's their elephant in the room eventually thanks to everyone in this thread and behind the scenes the damn will burst.

All of you working on this , to quote a song you have came when duty called

You'd think if anything you were involved with or supported was accused on a regular basis of harbouring/faciliting/being a paedophile ring you'd want those scurilous rumours quashed as soon as possible.

Not one member of Celtic, former or present, has asked for an independent investigation. Not a single one.

Only on a handful of occasions in the last decade I've seen a Celtic fan call for an investigation or for their club to do the right thing. Each time I've seen it they've been absolutely hammered by their own on social media. I can imagine what their private messages must have been like.

Celtic really is the paedophile club. It is completely undeniable.

An independent investigation will have to look at how it has went on for so long and if we get a Penn State-esque level of justice there should be at least 100+ looking at custodial sentences.

You'd think if anything you were involved with or supported was accused on a regular basis of harbouring/faciliting/being a paedophile ring you'd want those scurilous rumours quashed as soon as possible.

Not one member of Celtic, former or present, has asked for an independent investigation. Not a single one.

Only on a handful of occasions in the last decade I've seen a Celtic fan call for an investigation or for their club to do the right thing. Each time I've seen it they've been absolutely hammered by their own on social media. I can imagine what their private messages must have been like.

Celtic really is the paedophile club. It is completely undeniable.

An independent investigation will have to look at how it has went on for so long and if we get a Penn State-esque level of justice there should be at least 100+ looking at custodial sentences.

Lawell was careful with his words (wrongly).

But unless I am mistaken he said Celtic FC felt sympathy for those abused but CBC was separate entity. Just deflection.

Did he say Celtic FC had nothing to do with abuse and paedophilia?

Thats my point (unless someone corrects me).

He said CBC were separate to Celtic FC (which is a lie).

I can't remember him saying Celtic FC has nothing at all to do with abuse.

It certainly is a lie....and Celtic are very culpable.
They have repeatedly covered up sexual abuse of children.

Both Torbett and Cairney were forced to resign and both episodes were covered up with the same "pressure of work" excuse to conceal the real reason they had left....child abuse.

It certainly is a lie....and Celtic are very culpable.
They have repeatedly covered up sexual abuse of children.

Both Torbett and Cairney were forced to resign and both episodes were covered up with the same "pressure of work" excuse to conceal the real reason they had left....child abuse.

In all honesty they have been proven links with savile bennell etc . There was either a paedophile ring or Celtic boys club were complicit in the sex trafficking of boys.

Not one of their *bloggers" has even mentioned this of inestigwyed it, when there were hundreds of then involved in the rangers tax case bloh

Where's the blogs on this from "sellik minded" bloggers where's the Celtic badge with s cracked crest

They are complicit in the abuse too simply by refusing to mention it. As someone said earlier in this thread their silence is deafening.

It's taken bears with balls of steel and guts to unearth these horrors. If this was in America the guilty parties would never see daylight agaun

I'm not a victim I'm a survivor. Noone in this fight is alone on this thread .

Everybody knows CBC were not a separate entity. Still a visit to the priest and a few hail Mary's and a visit to confession and all is forgiven incryeir sick warped minds

They are the most morally depraved institution in sport. The only thing institutional about them is their attraction to unddrsge boys who they had s duty of care to keep them safe

The evidence is overwhelming. And yet their fans still refuse to condemn their club, ask for justice for survivors, and call for an enquiry.
It must be the catholic way. I can see no other reason for it. That's an excuse for say 90% of their support. What about the non catholic fans. What is their excuse!
Why do the majority of MPs & MSPs not attack this full on.
These questions I ask myself every day. The truth will come out and the SFA along with celtic will have nowhere to hide.

Thats my point (unless someone corrects me).

He said CBC were separate to Celtic FC (which is a lie).

I can't remember him saying Celtic FC has nothing at all to do with abuse.
The usual mealy mouthed legal verbal gymnastics in prepared statements that their lawyers have combed over first. There needs to be direct questions asked in a court of law by an equally clued up brief acting for the victims and their families. This should ruin Lawwell and anyone else connected with this travesty.

It must be the catholic way. I can see no other reason for it. That's an excuse for say 90% of their support. What about the non catholic fans. What is their excuse!
Why do the majority of MPs & MSPs not attack this full on.
These questions I ask myself every day. The truth will come out and the SFA along with celtic will have nowhere to hide.

Allybear’s posts show the stark contrast with how the Penn State / Sandusky issue was handled in USA by the media B69.

The media in this country ought to be roasting them over their seperate entity statements, but they too are complicit in the lie. Its no coincendence the number of RCs involved, paedophilia is something that community tolerate and think nothing about lying to protect their institutions. The truth is out hence the silence as its their last line of defence, they have abused, lied, and mocked survivors but now the tables have turned. They have nothing left to hide behind but guilty silence, tick tock.

Slightly off course here but I am also amazed how players still sign for these animals , it has been known since the 1960s that something wrong was happening at CBC and it was described as an open secret but I am sure it has now become a World wide known fact what kind of history this club has been hiding all those years . What sickens me is the usual crap new signings come out with when they hold up that green & white rag and slabber on about their dream come true signing for a club with such an amazing history , I just feel like throwing something at the tv . We all know it is all about money that makes them sign and I always feel like that is money you ( the new signing ) is getting that should be going into a fund for the victims of child abuse . The World has got to be told about their real history and justice must be served . Rant over ! I am actually going into a rage writing about this :mad: Sorry for drifting off course a bit there guys .

Slightly off course here but I am also amazed how players still sign for these animals , it has been known since the 1960s that something wrong was happening at CBC and it was described as an open secret but I am sure it has now become a World wide known fact what kind of history this club has been hiding all those years . What sickens me is the usual crap new signings come out with when they hold up that green & white rag and slabber on about their dream come true signing for a club with such an amazing history , I just feel like throwing something at the tv . We all know it is all about money that makes them sign and I always feel like that is money you ( the new signing ) is getting that should be going into a fund for the victims of child abuse . The World has got to be told about their real history and justice must be served . Rant over ! I am actually going into a rage writing about this :mad: Sorry for drifting off course a bit there guys .

They have lost a course case and paid out while having more currently ongoing yet they can sign players for millions and tens of thousands per week. You'd have thought the very second a case went to court or when celtic announced their own internal investigation the SFA/SPFL would've given them a transfer ban till this was all sorted.

Any human with decency would research what they are getting into when signing for that club. The fact that despite it being known, they still sign, says a lot about them.

Any human with decency would research what they are getting into when signing for that club. The fact that despite it being known, they still sign, says a lot about them.

As well as sponsors, there were a couple of players rumoured to be joining them that our team
contacted back then SAB. We made them aware, albeit it wasn't many.

As I said before Adidas were contacted countless times, and as each new article hit the press
that update was also forwarded. They still signed the deal.

There's a lot of people going about with no moral fibre.

Everything they stand for and represent is repugnant ,decades of deceit ,lies and deception. Professionals claiming they are born into the Celtic way, vomit inducing nonsense designed to pander to the multitude. They have been found out big time exactly what they are. A very large stain on humanity, a disgrace to the sporting world, an institutional fraud.

As well as sponsors, there were a couple of players rumoured to be joining them that our team
contacted back then SAB. We made them aware, albeit it wasn't many.

As I said before Adidas were contacted countless times, and as each new article hit the press
that update was also forwarded. They still signed the deal.

Adidas will drop them quickly once they have benefited from them, and once the full scale of this scandal is shown to the world. Money over morals is the order of the day, until bad PR comes along.

In response to your last sentence, I would say that people with morals and principles , far outnumber those without. This thread shows a fraction of those with the former.

This thread is captivating and I take my hat off to the guys behind it.

Are all nuggets of evidence etc being collated and passed to legal teams etc?

The case can’t be argued against, its just so blatant but who is going to take them to task because it seems so many are hell bent on protecting them.

Without saying too much EL, we are speaking to a lot of people across the spectrum mate.

Almost by the week, new contacts are being made, from media & survivors. And others ;)

If you haven’t looked at Spotlight it’s worth doing it, and Spotlight is extending from Twitter to Facebook too.

The team don’t sleep too much:))

Without saying too much EL, we are speaking to a lot of people across the spectrum mate.

Almost by the week, new contacts are being made, from media & survivors. And others ;)

If you haven’t looked at Spotlight it’s worth doing it, and Spotlight is extending from Twitter to Facebook too.

The team don’t sleep too much:))
I find it fascinating as I work in a child protection remit nationally and just find it unbelievable how much is being overlooked.

I follow spotlight and it’s a very well prepared evidence base.

Delighted to hear that links are happening daily. Hopefully it grows and we see legal action.

Celtic for me personally are the last part of consideration, it’s justice, about policy and procedure making sure it never happens again.

I find it fascinating as I work in a child protection remit nationally and just find it unbelievable how much is being overlooked.

I follow spotlight and it’s a very well prepared evidence base.

Delighted to hear that links are happening daily. Hopefully it grows and we see legal action.

Celtic for me personally are the last part of consideration, it’s justice, about policy and procedure making sure it never happens again.

Thanks a lot for your comments EL.

Both us on here & on Spotlight, we take pride in our professionalism, and don't post stuff
unless we've validated it.

There 100% is legal action in progress, from a criminal & civil perspective, but i'll say no
more.

And our number one priority is the survivors & their families, despite the BS 'point
scoring' claims we get constantly from you know who.

This thread is captivating and I take my hat off to the guys behind it.

Are all nuggets of evidence etc being collated and passed to legal teams etc?

The case can’t be argued against, its just so blatant but who is going to take them to task because it seems so many are hell bent on protecting them.
Spotlight is very well organised and all evidence is in the correct hands. Over the next few weeks and months you will see how organised we are.
We know exactly who is trying to protect them and they won’t succeed. We know exactly what we’re up against and we are gathering support from very well respected individuals involved in the media and not just in Scotland.
I’ve been involved with this for over 2 years now and all I can say is please be patient.

Spotlight is very well organised and all evidence is in the correct hands. Over the next few weeks and months you will see how organised we are.
We know exactly who is trying to protect them and they won’t succeed. We know exactly what we’re up against and we are gathering support from very well respected individuals involved in the media and not just in Scotland.
I’ve been involved with this for over 2 years now and all I can say is please be patient.
Don’t worry mate you have my full backing.

I know how the world of child protection works, but dedication and commitment to the cause will see justice in the end.

This is so heartening to hear of the endeavours of Spotlight, some of the stories on here lately from victims who are giving you their full support have been a harrowing read to say the least. All the hard work the team has studied, prepared and forwarded will hopefully come to fruition soon and give the victims some closure, the perpetrators should be looking behind their shoulders because their time of silence and deflection is coming to an end. There is nowhere left to hide. God speed gentlemen

Back