Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

it disgusts me, that its not spoke about, I'd love to know who it is that stops people in the media speaking about it.

I know politicians are to be blame for their lack of effort in punishing the crimes but who are the people making sure the media don't talk about it??
RC church a cult that should've been wiped from this planet for the age old crimes they have committed against the world imo they are satanic.

it disgusts me, that its not spoke about, I'd love to know who it is that stops people in the media speaking about it.

I know politicians are to be blame for their lack of effort in punishing the crimes but who are the people making sure the media don't talk about it??

I think the reason the MSM are steering clear of these allegations is because of the hysterical allegations of Qanon and Karl Beech who both leapt on the bandwagon of righteousness. The Daily Mail and the BBC both fell victims to Beech's fantasies & Qanon is so obviously deranged that their treatment of any such scandals arouses great suspicion.

That is why, I feel, comments on the RCC in this thread are not helpful as it allows the CBC apologists to dismiss the allegations as being the delusions of orange bigots.

I think the reason the MSM are steering clear of these allegations is because of the hysterical allegations of Qanon and Karl Beech who both leapt on the bandwagon of righteousness. The Daily Mail and the BBC both fell victims to Beech's fantasies & Qanon is so obviously deranged that their treatment of any such scandals arouses great suspicion.

That is why, I feel, comments on the RCC in this thread are not helpful as it allows the CBC apologists to dismiss the allegations as being the delusions of orange bigots.
I think there is a lot of truths mixed with unbelievable nonsense in QAnon's stuff.
The sad fact is they are linked no matter what anyone says there is nothing bigoted about stating fact.

think of all the previous coaching staff and players who were at celtic during these years, why cant one of them come out and bury the separate entity lie? There must be some of them who dont support celtic, why the silence from so many?
It's not the lie itself as most people can see right through it, it is the power behind the lie that is the problem and I believe there are very very powerful people behind this, however the work being done to expose this is certainly achieving great results.

It's not the lie itself as most people can see right through it, it is the power behind the lie that is the problem and I believe there are very very powerful people behind this, however the work being done to expose this is certainly achieving great results.
I think an insider/whistleblower is the only way this will ever get fully outed. In fact, I already think it's two late to get full justice as evidence will be long destroyed, key witnesses are dead. They have been running an 'internal investigation' for how long now?

I think an insider/whistleblower is the only way this will ever get fully outed. In fact, I already think it's two late to get full justice as evidence will be long destroyed, key witnesses are dead. They have been running an 'internal investigation' for how long now?
I don't believe so the work Spotlight and individuals on here are doing is bringing more and more evidence to light. I'm not sure what full justice will look like but I certainly think that football club have a massive day of reckoning coming very soon.

I can’t agree with this. I think this is only the beginning. There are also more charges to come reference perpetrators. There is nothing that can’t be found. Spotlight will prove this in the coming weeks and months.

I agree with this to a certain extent. We know it was a well organised ring with an alarming amount of apologists that will do anything to protect their club.
Please believe that the power behind the people seeking the truth and justice is growing by the day.

Your second paragraph I believe to be wrong. The Catholic Church has a big part to play in this. I will say it out loud and will continue to say it.
The reason I say this is that we have a list in our possession that shows a number of priests that were linked to cbc, and we were the ones that proved the Father Michael Spencer connection.

It really is a new low, any other country in the world sees child abuse for what it is an abominable crime against children here it is a minor crime and one the tax payers will pay for, scotland is a haven for paedophiles and has been that way for a long time sentences handed out are ridiculous and not putting them in general population allows them to form groups imo.
I honestly wonder if this was put to a vote how the numbers would be.

The UK in general is a haven for beasts , its frightening to be honest.

What also has to be remembered. Jimmy Saville wasn’t in Scotland as an avid Celtic supporter. There are numerous photos with him at Celtic and involved with Catholic priests also linked to Celtic.
Like I said in a previous post. I believe we have only scratched the surface.

I absolutely admire the work you and your team have put in, you and Grigo definitely know that.

However, and maybe it's just that you definitely need a thick skin for the discoveries you make, part of me is a bit scared as to what you'll find out about that particular link.

We know how utterly depraved Savile was, but in a situation where is aided and abetted by a well-known child abusing religious organisation, complicit with a sporting organisation we KNOW had free reign and, at the time, no consequences for abusing children? Well, that certainly seems like the perfect storm for another harrowing and tragic chapter for these kids.

I still struggle to get what I read in the Neil Strachan court papers out my head, only the list of charges as well.

It just makes me appreciate the work you're all doing even more as, and if others don't admit it I will, I know I couldn't do it.

I think it’s only fair to let the thread know what we know on the SFA review.

The SFA review was due to be printed on the 14th of this month. An SFA representative contacted a family member at the beginning of this month and stated this.
On the same day the same representative made contact again and said that this was a mistake but will be printed soon.
This isn’t the first time that this has happened. The way the SFA have acted all the way through this is completely unprofessional and disgusting.
The survivors and families have gone through enough and still they continue to be let down by every authority that should be helping them.

I think it’s only fair to let the thread know what we know on the SFA review.

The SFA review was due to be printed on the 14th of this month. An SFA representative contacted a family member at the beginning of this month and stated this.
On the same day the same representative made contact again and said that this was a mistake but will be printed soon.
This isn’t the first time that this has happened. The way the SFA have acted all the way through this is completely unprofessional and disgusting.
The survivors and families have gone through enough and still they continue to be let down by every authority that should be helping them.
Do you expect this to be a damp squib?

This SFA review I expect will be a whitewash with the media rushing to ‘learn’ from it, draw a line under it, and ‘move on’. Without the work of the guys on here I could see this review being a slap in the face to all the victims whose silence the SNP are trying to buy with taxpayers money in order to inexplicably protect those who perpetrated such horrendous crimes against children.

This SFA review I expect will be a whitewash with the media rushing to ‘learn’ from it, draw a line under it, and ‘move on’. Without the work of the guys on here I could see this review being a slap in the face to all the victims whose silence the SNP are trying to buy with taxpayers money in order to inexplicably protect those who perpetrated such horrendous crimes against children.
They know it's gonna get blown to pieces, deep down they don't want to release it but they know they have to one day

Why would they want it to remain a secret.
The victims need transparancy , honesty & support from all those involved at government level.
Their handling of this is an absolute scandal.

Gordon, i hope you & all the other victims get the Justice you all deserve for the pain those SCUM have put you all through.

Looks like their willing to do anything to protect the good name of their favourite seperate entity.

Nationalist scum.

Last edited:

At the moment the press can’t talk about certain issues due to upcoming cases and more charges that will be coming soon.
There are certain apologists within the media in Scotland that have gone out their way to deflect it away from Celtic. We know who they are.
The reason I think it isn’t spoke about is a lot to do with the SNP. The correspondence we’ve had from them is disgusting.
I’ve mentioned it previously. We had no choice but to take it outside Scotland.
We don’t have a devolved government running this country. We have a dangerous nationalist government who will not jeopardise their aim no matter what of independence.
Their party consists of apologists and racists. Survivors and families mean nothing to them. What justice secretary refuses to speak to survivors and families?
They consistently hide behind the SFA review with some very questionable individuals on the review panel.
We will continue to do our best to get this worldwide.

Decades of abuse. Decades of deflection and coverups. Multiple victims through generations. Catholic priests involved and Saville also in the circle in Scotland at the time.
And our devolved government hide behind a football association review. They are simply unqualified to deal with this, as well as having apologists within their ranks.
The only answer is a full independent inquiry directed by Westminster.

At the moment the press can’t talk about certain issues due to upcoming cases and more charges that will be coming soon.
There are certain apologists within the media in Scotland that have gone out their way to deflect it away from Celtic. We know who they are.
The reason I think it isn’t spoke about is a lot to do with the SNP. The correspondence we’ve had from them is disgusting.
I’ve mentioned it previously. We had no choice but to take it outside Scotland.
We don’t have a devolved government running this country. We have a dangerous nationalist government who will not jeopardise their aim no matter what of independence.
Their party consists of apologists and racists. Survivors and families mean nothing to them. What justice secretary refuses to speak to survivors and families?
They consistently hide behind the SFA review with some very questionable individuals on the review panel.
We will continue to do our best to get this worldwide.
More power to you all ; I know that you are all doing this for the Right reasons - but , You ALL deserve a medal . NO question about it . The Truth WILL out . Hopefully , each and every c-nt who has a case to answer WILL face justice .

Back