Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I said it many times....hung by their own petard

IMO there is NO WAY IN HELL they can weasel out of this. These reports clearly show CFC/CBC were one and the same and distinctly connected.
I sincerely hope the whole ‘separate entity’ charade comes back to haunt them.
It’s plain to see that CFC/CBC are one and the same. To imply they are separate is arrogant, an insult our intelligence and only heaps further pain on the innocent victims of the Celtic Paedophile Ring.

Last edited:
Lets hope that quite soon..the court case commences!!

Why are decent Celtic fans not publicly calling out their club and demanding them to do the right thing? This baffles me.

The foul stench of the Roman church eminates throughout that vile club.

It would not surprise me in the least if CFC were taking instruction from the cult on how to hide and avoid this .

The overwhelming evidence in articles from the Celtc View over decades promoting the Boys Club as an integral part of the Celtc structure are clear and zero ambiguity of CBC being a ‘separate entity’

My biggest concern is Patrick McGuire of Thomson’s Solicitors and the Glasgow based judiciary

Kim Leslie of Digby Brown in Edinburgh has already won a civil case against CFC for substantial compensation for a victim of Jim McCafferty’s sexual abuse of a player of CFC

Hopefully McGuire uses the civil case compensation win in Edinburgh as grounds for the 20 victims who are raising the action with Thomson’s

If they are not successful then serious questions need raised as to who is pulling the strings re child abuse in Scotland

It may require intervention from UK Govt as we know Nicoliar and Hum Ma Baws Salmond have protected religious and sporting institutions from the Scottish Child Abuse inquiry

I hope Thomson’s are successful and get compensation and action taken against Beast FC

Why are decent Celtic fans not publicly calling out their club and demanding them to do the right thing? This baffles me.

When believers receive Holy Communion, they’re intimately united with their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. However, Communion isn’t limited to the communicant (the one receiving Holy Communion) and Jesus Christ. By taking Holy Communion, the Catholic is also expressing her union with ALL Catholics around the WORLD and at all times who believe the same doctrines, obey the same laws, and follow the same leaders.
A religious version of the mafia. Brainwashed their whole lives. Quite often turn a blind eye to their own children being abused rather than go against the cult. Why then would they care about the children of others?

so what is the latest with these cases? Only seem to get more and more info revealing all Celtic's lies, but how far are the victims away from court?

Stupid twat is using outdated language

BAME’ is an outdated term, struggling to define the experiences of those who do not identify as White​

Not the right time for me to respond.

Their Church speaks for them and tells them how to think . A powerful religion who have managed to brainwash Nations while their masters preached to them to do what the RC Church commanded them to do while those that preached to the trusting minded souls committed the same acts of depravity that they themselves condemned . Unfortunately many paedophiles through time decided they could find their way into clubs training youngsters and take advantage of young hopefuls and their dreams of fame which attracted more and more lechers into these clubs , and hopefully the World will get their eyes opened to the debauchery which has been covered up for years at CFC , thanks to the crack team we have here on FF and to the brave victims who have shown immense courage in coming forward to expose the perpetrators for the torment and torture they suffered at Celtic Boy's Club .

@Div1872
“I hope Thomson’s are successful and get compensation and action taken against Beast FC”

Thomson’s in Scotland are now an independent company from the national firm of the same name. The Scottish practice is a group of senior partners with their own investment in the company. That investment only remains profitable if the firm continue to be successful.
Digby Brown and insurance based legal cover means that the Personal Injury field is mega competitive due to the percentages on successful claims, so if McGuire was to treat this case lightly for reasons outside his professional integrity, he’d be finished in the eyes of the other partners and the reputational damage to their firm would be massive.

If he is successful for all the victims and the cases get the levels of coverage they deserve, then it’s the biggest free advertising any firm could ever get.

@Div1872
“I hope Thomson’s are successful and get compensation and action taken against Beast FC”

Thomson’s in Scotland are now an independent company from the national firm of the same name. The Scottish practice is a group of senior partners with their own investment in the company. That investment only remains profitable if the firm continue to be successful.
Digby Brown and insurance based legal cover means that the Personal Injury field is mega competitive due to the percentages on successful claims, so if McGuire was to treat this case lightly for reasons outside his professional integrity, he’d be finished in the eyes of the other partners and the reputational damage to their firm would be massive.

If he is successful for all the victims and the cases get the levels of coverage they deserve, then it’s the biggest free advertising any firm could ever get.

Well let’s see how he gets on when the civil cases commence

I hope they are 100% focused and get victims compensation and out the beasts who abused them and the people at Parkpaed who covered up 5 decades of child abuse

Disgraceful scenes outside you say Humza? Try having a look at the disgrace that’s gone on inside for the past 50 years.

Successive Celtic FC managers and directors have made sure the police were kept away from Celtic Park since the late 60s.

How ironic then, that a Celtic FC manager's incompetence is the thing that finally draws them to the place.

Disgraceful scenes outside you say Humza? Try having a look at the disgrace that’s gone on inside for the past 50 years.

Accidentally clicked on their official site earlier when they released a statement about tonight.

In big letters on the main page, next to the sponsors, is written "One Club Since 1888".

I've read at least 5 statements from them about CSA where it appears they are trying to distance themselves from events in the 70's, the 80's, before some random specific dates and by previous versions of their club.

Let's see all their lies in court.

Accidentally clicked on their official site earlier when they released a statement about tonight.

In big letters on the main page, next to the sponsors, is written "One Club Since 1888".

I've read at least 5 statements from them about CSA where it appears they are trying to distance themselves from events in the 70's, the 80's, before some random specific dates and by previous versions of their club.

Let's see all their lies in court.
The only reason they get away with these lies is because they are protected by people in high places. Any other football would've been closed down by now.

I posted this in a couple of threads yesterday evening, but I think it has it's place here too.
After their game yesterday as there was much wailing & gnashing of teeth on Super Scoreboard, Keevins stated (when talking about Lennon remaining the manager) that Celtic's most successful manager - Billy McNeil - was sacked.
Is this the start of a distancing from Baw Face & his poorly hidden secret?

Their Church speaks for them and tells them how to think . A powerful religion who have managed to brainwash Nations while their masters preached to them to do what the RC Church commanded them to do while those that preached to the trusting minded souls committed the same acts of depravity that they themselves condemned . Unfortunately many paedophiles through time decided they could find their way into clubs training youngsters and take advantage of young hopefuls and their dreams of fame which attracted more and more lechers into these clubs , and hopefully the World will get their eyes opened to the debauchery which has been covered up for years at CFC , thanks to the crack team we have here on FF and to the brave victims who have shown immense courage in coming forward to expose the perpetrators for the torment and torture they suffered at Celtic Boy's Club .
Well put as ever Alex

Any bears on here actual accountants and scanned scum f.c. accounts to see if any mention year on year of this alleged internal investigation? We know it was never declared to the Stock Exchange. Also as has been alluded to is how high does the cover up go anyway can this be found out? For fifty years has the baton been passed to like minded enablers/deniers?

Any bears on here actual accountants and scanned scum f.c. accounts to see if any mention year on year of this alleged internal investigation? We know it was never declared to the Stock Exchange. Also as has been alluded to is how high does the cover up go anyway can this be found out? For fifty years has the baton been passed to like minded enablers/deniers?
They have carried out more internal investigations than all the surgeons at the Royal Infirmary put together but publicising the results of those so called investigations seems to be a major stumbling block whatever the reason . You would think that their friends in the press would be clambering over each other to print out the results of the investigations and clear their good name :rolleyes: especially with them being a separate entity as well o_O and all in the name of sporting integrity which we all know is the very foundation CFC was built on along with truth and honesty and the wellbeing of young hopeful youths within their care :oops: .

Back