Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

"What has emerged across both Inquiries (the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry (SCAI) and the England and Wales Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) is a pattern of institutional abuse of vulnerable children throughout the 20th and 21st centuries, and a lack of response from those with direct and indirect responsibility.

The Scottish Government recently issued a tender notice for transcription services for the SCAI to last potentially until 2026, although it has not been confirmed by the SCAI that this is in fact a projected timescale for the inquiry.

The news has, however, brought to light the concerns of many of those who have given evidence to the SCAI that they will simply never see its conclusion. Bound up in this is the concern that their abusers and their employers will never face any kind of justice, and lessons which could protect vulnerable children in care now will not be learned."

The endgame for both the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry and the SFA Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football finally laid bare in the final sentence.

What shameful way to treat victims and their families.

Just read that BN94 and found this particularly interesting about the RC church !

As well as hearing from survivors, both Inquiries are also looking into the responses of institutions and organisations to allegations and evidence of abuse. Both have published findings showing serious failings in the protection of children and in responding to allegations, both while the abuse was ongoing and in later years. In early November 2020 the IICSA published a report on the response by the Catholic Church to allegations of abuse going back decades, stating that the Church “prioritised its own reputation over the welfare of vulnerable children”.

Just read that BN94 and found this particularly interesting about the RC church !

As well as hearing from survivors, both Inquiries are also looking into the responses of institutions and organisations to allegations and evidence of abuse. Both have published findings showing serious failings in the protection of children and in responding to allegations, both while the abuse was ongoing and in later years. In early November 2020 the IICSA published a report on the response by the Catholic Church to allegations of abuse going back decades, stating that the Church “prioritised its own reputation over the welfare of vulnerable children”.
"The name of Celtic must be kept clean at all times" - Jock Stein

Stark similarity eh

In 1968/69 I travelled through to kilmarnock from Drongan with a pal who played for Killie boys for a game v CBC,As we hung about the car park the CBC bus drew up with a big club shield in the window,
While the team we’re getting off the Killie boys were standing watching them and were pointing out the players and who they were,That’s so and so’s son this one was this first teams player brother and so on, it wasn’t yesterday so the names escape me but there were a few family connections between the first team and the boys club,
By the way Killie cuffed them something like 7 0 I never forget a fhilth defeat at any level.

I am a young 70 year old..Lived in Glasgow for almost 64 years..saw how GCC was run by sellik minded people for many years..ditto the labour party in scotland.
Guess we'll agree to disagree
Your right that there is a strong RC influence at the top end of the party and the vast majority of RCs voted Labour, But you only need look at the basic figures, less that 20pc of Scotland is RC but until recently the Labour Party took well over 60pc of the votes.

They could never had such a strong representation in Scotland if bears were not voting Labour in large numbers.

Looks like they don't really have any decent fans
I think we’ve seen evidence of this in recent weeks. They have proved they will go to any level to protect the “good name of the club”
The online abuse that the survivors and their families have received is all there to see.
Any press member, politician or even Spotlight that mentions this issue is also abused by them.
We have a devolved government that have clearly shown they do not have the appetite or even the qualifications to deal with this issue.
The club also continually make no comment to any press release.
So going back to their fans. If the club deny it, then what do we expect from their fans.
Religion plays a massive part in this whole disgusting issue also.
We mentioned earlier in the thread that we have a list in our possession of perpetrators and possible enablers. Many on this list are priests that have had links throughout the decades when abuse was taking place.
Spotlight were responsible for unearthing certain individuals, especially in tracking them down.
The world has to know what was allowed to continue for so many years and proper justice has to be served.
There a survivors awaiting justice for not only what happened to them on these shores but also abroad where certain Celtic officials were also on these trips.

Your right that there is a strong RC influence at the top end of the party and the vast majority of RCs voted Labour, But you only need look at the basic figures, less that 20pc of Scotland is RC but until recently the Labour Party took well over 60pc of the votes.

They could never had such a strong representation in Scotland if bears were not voting Labour in large numbers.
Cart before the horse there. They could never have had such a strong representation if bears were not too ready to abandon politics to them

Their Church speaks for them and tells them how to think . A powerful religion who have managed to brainwash Nations while their masters preached to them to do what the RC Church commanded them to do while those that preached to the trusting minded souls committed the same acts of depravity that they themselves condemned . Unfortunately many paedophiles through time decided they could find their way into clubs training youngsters and take advantage of young hopefuls and their dreams of fame which attracted more and more lechers into these clubs , and hopefully the World will get their eyes opened to the debauchery which has been covered up for years at CFC , thanks to the crack team we have here on FF and to the brave victims who have shown immense courage in coming forward to expose the perpetrators for the torment and torture they suffered at Celtic Boy's Club .
I worked with a guy who had worked for a home service life assurance company.
He was at a customers house in Croy.

The customer was a women, she told him that she had a terrible weekend.
It transpired that 2 boys from the house next door, had been coming through the roof space to sexually abuse her down syndrome daughter.

He said "did you contact the police?:

The woman said "no, I'm going to get the priest to speak to them, they're good catholic boys"

That's an indication of catholic church brainwashing

Satanic bastards imo the RC church is the Devil incarnate.

In 1968/69 I travelled through to kilmarnock from Drongan with a pal who played for Killie boys for a game v CBC,As we hung about the car park the CBC bus drew up with a big club shield in the window,
While the team we’re getting off the Killie boys were standing watching them and were pointing out the players and who they were,That’s so and so’s son this one was this first teams player brother and so on, it wasn’t yesterday so the names escape me but there were a few family connections between the first team and the boys club,
By the way Killie cuffed them something like 7 0 I never forget a fhilth defeat at any level.
Who do you think paid for the bus. My youngest boy played for boys clubs and it was parents who volunteered to take the boys to games.

I think we’ve seen evidence of this in recent weeks. They have proved they will go to any level to protect the “good name of the club”
The online abuse that the survivors and their families have received is all there to see.
Any press member, politician or even Spotlight that mentions this issue is also abused by them.
We have a devolved government that have clearly shown they do not have the appetite or even the qualifications to deal with this issue.
So going back to their fans. If the club deny it, then what do we expect from their fans.
We mentioned earlier in the thread that we have a list in our possession of perpetrators and possible enablers. Many on this list are priests that have had links throughout the decades when abuse was taking place.
Spotlight were responsible for unearthing certain individuals, especially in tracking them down.
The world has to know what was allowed to continue for so many years and proper justice has to be served.
There a survivors awaiting justice for not only what happened to them on these shores but also abroad where certain Celtic officials were also on these trips.
That's one thing that's bothered me for a while BN ....why would this then middle aged man be travelling with a group of young boys who apparently have nothing to do with his club and with a man he knows is a beast?

This rat bag does not need an interview...he needs a thorough interrogation under caution

Very well put mate. If this was our club, you can bet any investigation would be led by our fans and there would be a full condemnation from the support. I also think you guy's would be leading it, with the full backing of everyone. They are not the same as us and never have been. I am just a working class man and don't think i am above or below most people, but that lot will forever be below us. When i see one of their tops, i don't see anything to do with football, in fact it makes me angry, but not in a football sense

Very well put mate. If this was our club, you can bet any investigation would be led by our fans and there would be a full condemnation from the support. I also think you guy's would be leading it, with the full backing of everyone. They are not the same as us and never have been. I am just a working class man and don't think i am above or below most people, but that lot will forever be below us. When i see one of their tops, i don't see anything to do with football, in fact it makes me angry, but not in a football sense
They have done more internal investigations than a gynaecologist

Every one has come back with no wrong doing

This marking your own homework must be halted and a proper police investigation begun immediately

The R.C. Church rules / bullies their flock the way the Gypsies do in their camps. It's what the church says that matters , nothing else.They take in-house situations into their own hands by means of punishment when their priests step out of line, the good name of the church always comes first ( ring any bells ? ) Any R.C. families I have known are absolutely terrified of the local priest and as a result are unwilling to criticise or condemn their church . I genuinely think Celtc are run along the same lines

I worked with a guy who had worked for a home service life assurance company.
He was at a customers house in Croy.

The customer was a women, she told him that she had a terrible weekend.
It transpired that 2 boys from the house next door, had been coming through the roof space to sexually abuse her down syndrome daughter.

He said "did you contact the police?:

The woman said "no, I'm going to get the priest to speak to them, they're good catholic boys"

That's an indication of catholic church brainwashing
Good little bheasts because they were forgiven by the priests :mad: .

The R.C. Church rules / bullies their flock the way the Gypsies do in their camps. It's what the church says that matters , nothing else.They take in-house situations into their own hands by means of punishment when their priests step out of line, the good name of the church always comes first ( ring any bells ? ) Any R.C. families I have known are absolutely terrified of the local priest and as a result are unwilling to criticise or condemn their church . I genuinely think Celtc are run along the same lines
On two different occasions i have asked adult males. why they are Catholics and still go to chapel, and both answered the same way. That answer was that they feared their families would go to hell. One was separated from his wife for allegedly abusing her and the other boasted of having different women on the go. What i find strange is that because they go to chapel, they will probable be seen as good Catholics

Unfortunately until they deal with this and as yet there is no sign they are/will they WILL ALWAYS be known as " The Paedo Club "
They will never be able too erase the damage inflicted on the victims, justice has been a long time coming. Hopeing the survivors get the justice they deserve ,and the long awaited apology from that disgusting institution. Forever remembered as the club that harboured paedophiles, protecting their behaviour by constantly denying any wrongdoing , insisting the whole episode was scurrilous rumours intent in damaging their reputation. Shame on them all.

Shocked at that. The blog seems to just stop - did Hollie get justice in the end?
No her and her mother were hounded by authorities and her mother was forcibly sectioned against her will in Cornhill Psychiatric Hospital in Aberdeen where she was held for 3 days. It is a matter of public record that this sectioning was initiated by Grampian Police. Anne has no history of mental illness and, within a few weeks of her release from Cornhill, she was assessed by an independent psychiatrist who pronounced her perfectly sane.

In 2005, Hollie was awarded £13,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, in spite of the fact that no-one had ever been charged with any offence. The CICA based it’s award on evidence from medical experts, including the eminent psychologist Dr Eva Harding who stated unequivocally that Hollie had been sexually abused.

Anne and Hollie did not regard this payout as a satisfactory conclusion and were determined to see the abusers brought to justice. However they were continually frustrated in their attempts by officialdom and felt as if they were banging their heads against a brick wall.

This is just part of what is linked down below, this case is truly horrific and insidious, they have been demonized and their is numerous web pages out there calling this a hoax. It only takes a small amount of time to look at the evidence and come to the conclusion that this is a cover up from start to finish.

No her and her mother were hounded by authorities and her mother was forcibly sectioned against her will in Cornhill Psychiatric Hospital in Aberdeen where she was held for 3 days. It is a matter of public record that this sectioning was initiated by Grampian Police. Anne has no history of mental illness and, within a few weeks of her release from Cornhill, she was assessed by an independent psychiatrist who pronounced her perfectly sane.

In 2005, Hollie was awarded £13,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, in spite of the fact that no-one had ever been charged with any offence. The CICA based it’s award on evidence from medical experts, including the eminent psychologist Dr Eva Harding who stated unequivocally that Hollie had been sexually abused.

Anne and Hollie did not regard this payout as a satisfactory conclusion and were determined to see the abusers brought to justice. However they were continually frustrated in their attempts by officialdom and felt as if they were banging their heads against a brick wall.

This is just part of what is linked down below, this case is truly horrific and insidious, they have been demonized and their is numerous web pages out there calling this a hoax. It only takes a small amount of time to look at the evidence and come to the conclusion that this is a cover up from start to finish.

That is appalling , Is there no depths of depravity that these twisted bastards won't go to just to satisfy their pathetic perversions and again the Law stands back and lets the cover ups continue . what kind of animals are among us and can find easy access to innocent youngsters ?

BBC Scotland complicit in covering up CSA at their preferred football team

Disgraceful but are we that surprised after Daly confronted Desmond outside Parkpaed and Desmond asked Daly “are you a Rangers fan” comment when pushed on the child abuse scandal

Daly has not touched the scandal since then

BBC Scotland are scumbags and don’t forget that wee mhutant Pat Nevin laughing during his BBC live discussion on the abuse

The subsequent listen again option was edited to avoid certain topics being aired

North Korea style state broadcasting levels of suppression by BBC Scotland

BBC Scotland complicit in covering up CSA at their preferred football team

Disgraceful but are we that surprised after Daly confronted Desmond outside Parkpaed and Desmond asked Daly “are you a Rangers fan” comment when pushed on the child abuse scandal

Daly has not touched the scandal since then

BBC Scotland are scumbags and don’t forget that wee mhutant Pat Nevin laughing during his BBC live discussion on the abuse

The subsequent listen again option was edited to avoid certain topics being aired

North Korea style state broadcasting levels of suppression by BBC Scotland

It shows how high the cover-up goes.

Back