Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

CSA Inquiry for England and Wales report says people are Not Believed when reporting so therefore deterred .
Meantime the ScotGov Inquiry bypasses Sports and Religious organisations , they still running the cover up for the reasons we suspect .
Well done to The Guardian for following this scandal but big let down that they have zero interest in engaging ScotGov for answers to this and Savile etc

They don’t own Jesus mate
The legend of jesus is fictional mate, the bible was cobbled together by desert scribes over 2000 years ago. The whole religion thing is bullshit, as unsatisfyingly as that is.
I lost both my parents last year and I would love to think differently but it’s man made fairytales.
If you need to believe in an invisible friend good luck to you.

The legend of jesus is fictional mate, the bible was cobbled together by desert scribes over 2000 years ago. The whole religion thing is bullshit, as unsatisfyingly as that is.
I lost both my parents last year and I would love to think differently but it’s man made fairytales.
If you need to believe in an invisible friend good luck to you.
I’m a non believer mate , all I was doing is pointing out they don’t own the fable or the colour green

I wrote to my mp 24/5/21………
“The SFA report into sexual abuse in Scottish football has been released for some time now.
We had previously been told by the Scottish Government that nothing could be done until the SFA report was published.
What happens now?
Celtic FC knew about the abuse and even allowed Paedophiles back to continue their abuse.
Will the club be punished?”

I received a reply today on behalf of “the minister” (unnamed)……….

SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT

WRITTEN ANSWER

21 June 2021
Index Heading: Health and Social Care

Siobhian Brown (Ayr) (Scottish National Party): To ask the Scottish Government what action it anticipates will be taken against football clubs in light of the Scottish Football Association's Report of the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football.

S6W-00594

Maree Todd: The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football was commissioned by the Scottish FA Board in late 2016 and began work in the first quarter of 2017. In summary the terms of reference (developed in conjunction with some survivors) were to examine what was known at the time of the abuse in Scottish Football, who knew and what action was taken as a result.

The purpose of the Review was not to find fault or to attribute blame but rather was about learning from the experiences of the past with a view to improving the way that Scottish football assures the safety, rights and wellbeing of children involved in the game today where necessary. This is set out at para 1.2 of the full report when it says “the Review is not concerned with attributing culpability or liability” and further “Attributing blame and engaging in a finger-pointing exercise is not helpful and is almost always unproductive, detracting from ensuring that the right change takes place with the commitment of us all” and “the narrative of ‘failure’ and ‘blame’ is one which the Review is keen to resist in order to focus on learning and improvement which is of more productive value.”

The Review accepts that knowledge and practices were markedly different in the past than they are now, and recognises the recent efforts of the Scottish FA and its members to put in place a Child Protection and Wellbeing Strategy. It makes clear that continued culture change is imperative – this includes continuing to work closely with survivors to improve processes, challenging distorted thinking about sexual conduct or violence and creating positive attitudes to mental health. The Scottish Government fully support those aims. “

So it seems no interest whatsoever in obtaining justice for the victims.
Further to the above I replied making the point that many felt that the SFA report was limited in scope and didn’t cover justice for the victims indeed many of them believing it was a whitewash. I asked if the SFA report will not cover this, will the Scottish Government not then help?

I just received a reply to this from my msp……

“ Thanks again for your follow up.

Please remember that any and all of those individuals can and hopefully will pursue complaints directly with the Police. That’s the correct route to achieving a criminal prosecution in Scotland. And these complaints processes may well be underway.

It’s not for the Scottish Government nor the SFA to have instigated that course of action for them and the justice system wouldn’t permit that in any case.

An awful experience brought to light eventually by brave individuals and I sincerely hope they achieve justice through the prosecution system.

Kind regards

Siobhian Brown MSP
Ayr Constituency “

Further to the above I replied making the point that many felt that the SFA report was limited in scope and didn’t cover justice for the victims indeed many of them believing it was a whitewash. I asked if the SFA report will not cover this, will the Scottish Government not then help?

I just received a reply to this from my msp……

“ Thanks again for your follow up.

Please remember that any and all of those individuals can and hopefully will pursue complaints directly with the Police. That’s the correct route to achieving a criminal prosecution in Scotland. And these complaints processes may well be underway.

It’s not for the Scottish Government nor the SFA to have instigated that course of action for them and the justice system wouldn’t permit that in any case.

An awful experience brought to light eventually by brave individuals and I sincerely hope they achieve justice through the prosecution system.

Kind regards

Siobhian Brown MSP
Ayr Constituency “
Our legal system and sentencing towards sex offenders is a joke.

The bastards want hanging ......by the hum aws with piano wire

The CN tower will change the colours on its lights on Canada day. Normally it would be red and white but, this year they will have Orange, due to the discovery of yet more graves of indigenous children at RC run homes.

I am sure they don't realize the irony of the color Orange but I hope they keep it that colour for at least 12 days.

Last edited:
Point taken TT, didn’t mean to come across rude or dismissive. Religion makes my blood boil, especially a cult that is synonymous with child rape and secrecy worldwide.
I think religion is a money-making racket. The RC Church is one of the richest organisations in the world and the Church of England is one of the biggest landowners in England. Don't forget "God's banker" Roberto Calvi, who had links to the Vatican Bank, who was found hanging from Blackfriars Bridge in 1982. It's rumoured that Pope John Paul I was killed after only a month as Pontiff because he was going to investigate financial irregularities at the Vatican Bank.

Last edited:
I think religion is a money-making racket. The RC Church is one of the richest organisations in the world and the Church of England is one of the biggest landowners in England. Don't forget "God's banker" Roberto Calvi, who had links to the Vatican Bank, who was found hanging from Blackfriars Bridge in 1982. It's rumoured that Pope John Paul I was killed after only a month as Pontiff because he was going to investigate financial irregularities at the Vatican Bank.

I read a book about the RC religion & the workings of Opus Dei. Their Kingdom Come by Robert Hutchinson.

Seriously worth a read for £3-£4 for anyone interested.

Great news two of the Celtic peado pact are up in court on new charges,as per excellent work behind the scene’s to help keep this front and centre.

But the list is long and cast the net a far and see who and what other businesses and foundations and charities are all stained with the stench on CFCcbc abuse connections and to clergy.

Penn State scandal is in the shadow of the Celtic peado pact abuse ring.

How is it that she can get away with it then? Isn't there a process that she can be challenged with to make sure she does her job properly or is it just that the SNP can do it with impunity so I can too.
I don't know mate. It seems to be rife in our government, regardless of the political party.

I don't wish to derail this thread but I've been ignored by my local mp on an unrelated matter after contacting him. My email was respectful. It is now 7 weeks since I wrote to him.

Last edited:
The Adrian Goldberg podcast is worth a listen. The way podcasts get more exposure is by getting 5 star ratings AND review comments on the Apple podcast app.

The survivors are the important people in this, but for me, it isn’t only about exposing the predators, it’s about institutional corruption within the sport we all love. Remember the decade long outrage over a tax loophole and the various sites claiming to have the welfare of the game at heart. If corruption on this scale is allowed to pass then who knows what else they’re comfortably getting away with.

Were the Masons not supposed to be in the frame for Calvi’s death, I thought there was something to do with Masonic iconography around the scene.

Back