Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Were the Masons not supposed to be in the frame for Calvi’s death, I thought there was something to do with Masonic iconography around the scene.
He was a member of P2 which was an illegal Italian masonic lodge.

Calvi was a member of Licio Gelli's illegal masonic lodge Propaganda Due (P2), who referred to themselves as frati neri or "black friars". This led to a suggestion in some quarters that Calvi was murdered as a masonic warning because of the symbolism associated with the word "Blackfriars".

Some might be aware that the Frank Cairney thread has been closed. Can I just remind posters that mentioning anything on previous convictions on social media could harm the case on a technicality.
The main reason for posting the court date was to make people aware that there are new charges.
Spotlight will only release more of what we have when the trial has ended. You’ll also notice the press are keeping their distance from it at the moment.
I know most of you will be aware of this but it’s the reason the other thread got locked.

Last edited:
Some might be aware that the Frank Cairney thread has been closed. Can I just remind posters that mentioning anything on previous convictions on social media could harm the case on a technicality.
The main reason for posting the court date was to make people aware that there are new charges.
Spotlight will only release more of what we have when the trial has ended. You’ll also notice the press are keeping their distance from it also at the moment.
I know most of you will be aware of this but it’s the reason the other thread got locked.
Nice one.

The 'limitation' defence to claims was lifted on historic child abuse in Scotland some years ago.
From tomorrow, Qualified One-way Cost Shifting (QOCS) removes the threat that unsuccessful claimants may have to bear defender's legal costs. Justice for victims may be nearing at long last.
The QOCS is definitely a positive and has encouraged more survivors to come forward.

Recently I’ve been receiving a lot of messages asking why things have gone quiet. I think it will be easier if I post it on here.
First of all things haven’t gone quiet. Just because it goes quiet on this thread doesn’t mean nothing is happening. Far from it to be honest.
All I can say is please be patient. Once this trial has ended then we will release more that hasn’t been seen yet, either through Spotlight or certain media outlets that we work with.
If we were to release anything now that we possess then like I said on a previous post it could harm the upcoming case.
Some posts on this thread do get boring to be honest.
The ones I’m talking about are the ones that say we’re wasting our time. My only message to them is who knows? You might be right? But I doubt it.
This issue will never go away.
Interest is growing overseas also. It’s surprising that these countries didn’t know what was happening on their soil all these years ago. They do now and this will be seen in the near future hopefully.
We’re also aware that some posters have followed this from day one with some of you offering excellent assistance and support. Believe me, each and every member of Spotlight does appreciate it.
I do hope this answers a few questions to those that have followed this. Let’s not forget the lurkers. Stay tuned.

I would just add :

Anybody involved in child abuse, covering it up or silencing the media and influencing those in power should feel very afraid by all the great work the Spotlight team are doing.

I’m not privy to the detail but they have not let anybody down and uncovered a great many things people wanted hidden from public view.

Their day WILL come

Recently I’ve been receiving a lot of messages asking why things have gone quiet. I think it will be easier if I post it on here.
First of all things haven’t gone quiet. Just because it goes quiet on this thread doesn’t mean nothing is happening. Far from it to be honest.
All I can say is please be patient. Once this trial has ended then we will release more that hasn’t been seen yet, either through Spotlight or certain media outlets that we work with.
If we were to release anything now that we possess then like I said on a previous post it could harm the upcoming case.
The ones I’m talking about are the ones that say we’re wasting our time. My only message to them is who knows? You might be right? But I doubt it.
Interest is growing overseas also. It’s surprising that these countries didn’t know what was happening on their soil all these years ago. They do now and this will be seen in the near future hopefully.
We’re also aware that some posters have followed this from day one with some of you offering excellent assistance and support. Believe me, each and every member of Spotlight does appreciate it.
I do hope this answers a few questions to those that have followed this. Let’s not forget the lurkers. Stay tuned

Keep doing what you do mate

100% behind this

I do hope this answers a few questions to those that have followed this. Let’s not forget the lurkers. Stay tuned.
Well said,and keep up the good work. You have a superb team supporting you and it is appreciated greatly.

I’ve said many times how appreciative I am of the harrowing work yourself, Grigo and the team do on behalf of the victims and their families.
I’m also sure if the situation was reversed and Rangers staff members had been operating a paedophile ring for decades Spotlight would be hounding them for justice the difference being, as much as I love this club it’s players and management team if the executive had followed this same snivelling, weaselling “separate entity” defence strategy in order to duck their responsibility and accountability for these horrific crimes I would want f&ck all to do with them, how these scum supporters and enablers can see past that I’ll never know.
The most worthwhile endeavours are the most difficult but also the most rewarding, all the very best my friend.

Is there an expectation that more survivors/victims will come forward now that this has passed into legislation? Was this the legislation that lawyers were waiting on with regard claims?
Definitely. We do know that it’s helped. Imagine having that worry as a survivor. After what they’ve been through then to have that hanging over their head if they weren’t believed.

Spotlight will only release more of what we have when the trial has ended. You’ll also notice the press are keeping their distance from it at the moment.
What is to stop some of the scum or apologists mentioning past offenses deliberately in order to taint the case BN? Such a stupid rule. If someone has past convictions of the same offense, I would think that would be one of the most important things discussed!!

What is to stop some of the scum or apologists mentioning past offenses deliberately in order to taint the case BN? Such a stupid rule. If someone has past convictions of the same offense, I would think that would be one of the most important things discussed!!
I don’t make the rules on FF mate. Admin control what is said on here and they have to be aware of legalities.
When it comes to the media then it can be looked at as the defendant not receiving a fair trial due to recent press reports. Defence lawyers could use this in favour of their client. This has been explained to us by various trusted journalists. I hope that makes sense.

I don’t make the rules on FF mate. Admin control what is said on here and they have to be aware of legalities.
When it comes to the media then it can be looked at as the defendant not receiving a fair trial due to recent press reports. Defence lawyers could use this in favour of their client. This has been explained to us by various trusted journalists. I hope that makes sense.

And trusted legal contacts too BN94.

Correct, BN94.

In America, the First Amendment allows for freedom of the press, so - as long as it's not libelous - the press can write what they want before and during a trial.

Obviously, the law is different in the UK so, the best way to ensure that justice is done, is to just stick to the law.

There'll be plenty of time after the trial's over to fire in all the comments we want.

I'm sure Spotlight is ready to go!

No, I understand and knew the rule, both here and in the media. Just think it’s ridiculous that past offences can’t be taken into account. Is this the rule in the courtroom as well? I think it is.

you’ll have to excuse my ignorance, as you know I’m newly arrived from the States. I knew of the general rule, just not the specifics. As in how long this has been in place and why it was put in place. I think the child grooming case down in England was affected by it wasn’t it?

No, I understand and knew the rule, both here and in the media. Just think it’s ridiculous that past offences can’t be taken into account. Is this the rule in the courtroom as well? I think it is.

you’ll have to excuse my ignorance, as you know I’m newly arrived from the States. I knew of the general rule, just not the specifics. As in how long this has been in place and why it was put in place. I think the child grooming case down in England was affected by it wasn’t it?
My understanding is that each case must be judged on its own merits, however, in the event of a guilty verdict then past offences will be taken into account in sentencing.

Correct BN94. How many times have normal people got to be told. This is a long game ffs.

OK, some enablers might snuff it, but there is an indelible stain on that cess pit. One day.

That’s where the ‘Report‘ link (button) is worth its weight in gold. Anything well meaning but ill-judged, blatant troublemaking, and everything in between - click on Report, give a concise reason for doing so and admin will clear it out promptly.

That’s where the ‘Report‘ link (button) is worth its weight in gold. Anything well meaning but ill-judged, blatant troublemaking, and everything in between - click on Report, give a concise reason for doing so and admin will clear it out promptly.
Yeah, I was thinking more about the non FF domains. I'm sure most people here have seen BN and others warnings and people would flag offending posts pretty quickly.

I appreciate the information you guys have provided. I look forward to justice being done, with as many offenders as there are out there, I don't think that there will ever be a closed door on this crap. Thankfully Spotlight and crew have the dedication to fight on regardless.

That wasn't Ky's point. He said what's to stop some Celtic apologists sticking stuff online in an attempt to prejudice/sabotage any trials.p

That wasn't Ky's point. He said what's to stop some Celtic apologists sticking stuff online in an attempt to prejudice/sabotage any trials.
My bad as Robert De Niro said in that recent advert. I misread Ky's post. My apologies.

I dont get the chance to Log On as much as I used to to keep upto date with this thread but it dismays me that people are questioning the worth of what you guys are doing but I'm equally heartened by your replies.
For the sake of those affected by these filthy animals keep up the incredible work and effort you are all putting in, their time will come and it will be because people like yourselves cared enough and had the balls to investigate and report what our media didn't.
Keep The Faith.

Some of you may already be aware that the trial set for today has been delayed. All we know is that a new date will be announced in due course.
We understand the frustration on this but there could be many reasons for the delay, for example, Covid.
We will update the thread with what we can with any new developments.

Sheriff court trials across Scotland will be suspended in November because of the demands of hosting a global climate conference, it has emerged.

President Biden and the Pope are expected to attend the Cop26 talks in Glasgow along with representatives of more than 190 nations.

Police Scotland said that the event would represent the largest mass mobilisation of officers in the history of the force. This will have a knock-on effect on the justice system, the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service (SCTS) confirmed, because officers will not be able to attend as witnesses.

No sheriff and jury trials will be held in any of Scotland’s sheriff courts for a two-week period from November 1. Trials for less serious matters, which take place before a sheriff or a justice of the peace, will not be held at all from October 25 to November 12.

The High Court, which hears the most serious cases, will continue to sit as planned, the SCTS confirmed. However, with the court building being sited close to the Cop26 venue at the Scottish Event Campus, the “potential for disruption” means trials due between November 1 and 12 will be moved to venues outside the city.

With demonstrations expected to take place, the SCTS said there may be a “requirement to run weekend custody courts in some locations”. The SCTS is working with Police Scotland and the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service to draw up what are described as “robust contingency measures”.

Procedural hearings in the criminal courts will take place as normal.

The justice system is already facing a significant backlog of cases caused by the impact of the pandemic, which caused courtrooms to close.

A review by HM Inspectorate of Constabulary in Scotland said it was inevitable that the event would disrupt day-to-day policing. Its report said: “Given the complexity and challenge of policing Cop26; the size and scale of the event will put exceptional demand on resources.”

Gill Imery, chief inspector of constabulary in Scotland, said: “This will be the biggest and most complex event staged in Scotland. It will place significant demands across policing and necessitate the largest mass mobilisation of police officers that has taken place in the UK for many years.”

Bernie Higgins, the assistant chief constable, who is responsible for policing Cop26, said they will use the experience of protesters storming Capitol Hill in Washington DC to ensure that those intent on violence will be halted while peaceful protest will be facilitated.

Looking back through some pages a couple years ago,did any name’s ever come out of this “mystery beast” on the run allegedly working under the umbrella of the Celtic peado pact.

The reporter wouldn’t have printed the story without a name I would imagine.
The name is known to us but because there’s a case going on at the minute to attempt to have him extradited back to this country we’ve been told we can’t name him publicly.
We also have evidence that shows he was indeed a Celtic scout.

Last edited:
The name is known to us but because there’s a case going on at the minute to attempt to have him extradited back to this country we’ve been told we can’t name him publicly.
We also have evidence that shows he was indeed a Celtic scout.
That’s great news,good digging BN and the rest of the group,things could get intresting when you start extraditing folk from other countries on charges.

And another verified name to add to the long list already of the Celtic peado pact.

unbelievable!

Last edited:

Sheriff court trials across Scotland will be suspended in November because of the demands of hosting a global climate conference, it has emerged.

President Biden and the Pope are expected to attend the Cop26 talks in Glasgow along with representatives of more than 190 nations.

Police Scotland said that the event would represent the largest mass mobilisation of officers in the history of the force. This will have a knock-on effect on the justice system, the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service (SCTS) confirmed, because officers will not be able to attend as witnesses.

No sheriff and jury trials will be held in any of Scotland’s sheriff courts for a two-week period from November 1. Trials for less serious matters, which take place before a sheriff or a justice of the peace, will not be held at all from October 25 to November 12.

The High Court, which hears the most serious cases, will continue to sit as planned, the SCTS confirmed. However, with the court building being sited close to the Cop26 venue at the Scottish Event Campus, the “potential for disruption” means trials due between November 1 and 12 will be moved to venues outside the city.

With demonstrations expected to take place, the SCTS said there may be a “requirement to run weekend custody courts in some locations”. The SCTS is working with Police Scotland and the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service to draw up what are described as “robust contingency measures”.

Procedural hearings in the criminal courts will take place as normal.

The justice system is already facing a significant backlog of cases caused by the impact of the pandemic, which caused courtrooms to close.

A review by HM Inspectorate of Constabulary in Scotland said it was inevitable that the event would disrupt day-to-day policing. Its report said: “Given the complexity and challenge of policing Cop26; the size and scale of the event will put exceptional demand on resources.”

Gill Imery, chief inspector of constabulary in Scotland, said: “This will be the biggest and most complex event staged in Scotland. It will place significant demands across policing and necessitate the largest mass mobilisation of police officers that has taken place in the UK for many years.”

Bernie Higgins, the assistant chief constable, who is responsible for policing Cop26, said they will use the experience of protesters storming Capitol Hill in Washington DC to ensure that those intent on violence will be halted while peaceful protest will be facilitated.
Creepy oddities just desserts being held up by creepy oddities visiting.

Spotlight.

We are a small group of people who work closely with victims of Celtic Boys Club abuse.

Our aim is to gather as much detail as possible to build a case for an independent, judicial inquiry into Celtic FC's decades-long cover-up of over 25 years of child sexual abuse at Celtic Boys Club.

Celtic Boys Club players were sexually abused in Scotland, England, France, Holland,
Norway, Spain and the US.

Much of the information we have uncovered has been featured in several national newspaper reports and documentaries, the most recent of which is the Adrian Goldberg documentary, 'The Celtic Boys Club Scandal'.

We have also contributed to evidence which will be used in a series of upcoming civil compensation trials for victims of the Celtic Boys Club paedophile ring.

Please visit our Twitter page for further information.

Back