Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

An absolute disgrace of a club,everything that they stand for and represent is
contaminated. From the Whites and Kelly's to the present administration, cover up and deceit ever present . The tragedy of the past fifty years and the many victims affected is incomprehensible and still they have the audacity to deny and deflect.
As spotlight have shown many have benefited from Torbett, testimonials, business partnerships etc, utterly shameful behaviour.
Yet they pontificate how wonderful and inspiring their club is, a national disgrace?

Hi BN, just wondering and I'm sure there is a good reason, but why not tag the scum club and little hitler in everyone of these posts? Or media outlets?

Not questioning the amazing work you are doing, just wondering.
They will block it, questions have been asked publicly and privately to these rhats don't think anybody has had an answer including victims and victims families

contaminated. From the Whites and Kelly's to the present administration, cover up and deceit ever present . The tragedy of the past fifty years and the many victims affected is incomprehensible and still they have the audacity to deny and deflect.
As spotlight have shown many have benefited from Torbett, testimonials, business partnerships etc, utterly shameful behaviour.
Yet they pontificate how wonderful and inspiring their club is, a national disgrace?
It's why they don't have a version of our
" Founding Fathers Trail "
It would be deny and deflect and steal and rob and lies from start to still this very day

TEXMmWc.png

Believe me mate, and I know you’ve followed this for a long time. We have definitely got more to come when the time is right.
Once these trials are out the way and justice is served, then we will give you more.

I’ve said before that when, not if, this scandal is laid fully bare to the public a lot of reputations in a number of fields are going to be forever tarnished. And that includes those in authority be it police, clergy or politics both past and present. The SNP will be found out on this. At the end of it all the main outcome must always be that the victims receive justice but also the perpetrators and those who enabled the coverup must be seen to receive suitable punishment.

Last edited:
Burns always gave me the creeps when he was alive. Beyond the grave, even more so.

Paedophile enabler.
Quite a lot will come out in the next few months including more on Burns.
I obviously can’t go into detail at the moment, but believe me things are beginning to move reference the courts.
Just the other day Spotlight uncovered more that’s been handed to the correct people.

Interesting - tommy burns is a bit of a 'sacred cow' to pretty much every celtic fan and the west of Scotland journalists who support them.
Quite a lot will come out in the next few months including more on Burns.
I obviously can’t go into detail at the moment, but believe me things are beginning to move reference the courts.
Just the other day Spotlight uncovered more that’s been handed to the correct people.

Back