Celtic fan convicted of punching 3 police horses

I’m sure there was another one of them done for punching a police horse a few years ago too. (Unless it was the same guy).

Newcastle fan Barry Rogerson got 12 months for punching a police horse.

This scrote punched 3 separate horses. And has plenty of previous.

And why weren’t they?
Considering Police Scotland stood back outside Hampden whilst they jumped up and down on their police van, are you really surprised?
Screenshot20200122183418comgoogleandroid1579718098.jpg

Finn’s Law has came into force as well so should be looking at a hefty sentence for 3 attacks.

This new legislation, coupled with the government’s plans to increase maximum sentences for animal cruelty offences to five years in prison, will make sure those who harm service animals are punished accordingly.

Do they not treat assualting a working police animal the same as assaulting an officer?

Certainly do down South.
He’s assaulted three and should be looking at a decent stretch.
Just a shame that the horses couldn’t punch back - but the gutless prick knew that anyway

Off topic I know but I mind years back(1978 or 1980) I was at hampden for a home international v england.some bampot decided to burn a police horse on the arse with a lit fag.thing went ballistic.surprised no one was seriously hurt the way it went.still dont know how the cop managed to stay on the thing .

If anyone knows any of the the typical poet who follows the scum away and abroad, then you will know that they are the worst kind of republican bastards. Magwa epitomises everything their support profess to be.

"
Sheriff John McCormick told McGuire: “You weren't an innocent bystander that had been caught up.
"You were a prime mover in the disruption at Celtic Park.

"The police were reacting proportionally to what was coming to them by the group of Celtic supporters.

"This was an extremely serious matter being part of a group that assaulted police by throwing missiles, spitting at them and punching police horses and their riders.

"You have a record which includes a breach of the peace with a football aggravation and were the subject of a football banning order.”

I would expect a couple of years for the scumbag.

36 ???? he's had a hard paper round. he certainly won't need to worry about dropping the soap.

Least he only punched them, knowing the mentally challengeds sexual perversion history.

Back