Celtic fan in court for not being able to take a slagging about his team.

Why do sheriffs entertain these nonsense excuses? Seems every story you read nowadays has some wank defence lawyer peddling an excuse to mitigate his clients actions

The court was told Whyte, of Tannadice Street, often behaved in an “anti-social” manner due to a head injury.

As a result of his head trauma, Whyte was said to have a manner that made him appear intoxicated when he was in fact sober.

The court heard he shouts when trying to talk normally even though he does not mean to be aggressive.
That's some fukkin defence, it appears he is the vicTIM here!

Why do sheriffs entertain these nonsense excuses? Seems every story you read nowadays has some wank defence lawyer peddling an excuse to mitigate his clients actions
Yeah that's pretty much a lawyers job, I would be a bit worried if they didn't peddle excuses

Looking at the article it happened on the day they drew with Killie at home, equalling a 100 year old record of 62 matches undefeated, still 6 points ahead of Rangers in the league.

How much of a lady's front bottom do you have to be to get riled up by someone slagging your team when they're in that position. This shouldn't be mitigation, it should be an aggravation.

(Jordan Jones scored the equaliser that day)
_98518535_14139850.jpg

Looking at the article it happened on the day they drew with Killie at home, equalling a 100 year old record of 62 matches undefeated, still 6 points ahead of Rangers in the league.

How much of a lady's front bottom do you have to be to get riled up by someone slagging your team when they're in that position. This shouldn't be mitigation, it should be an aggravation.

(Jordan Jones scored the equaliser that day)
_98518535_14139850.jpg
Is that Suzie McGuire

I hate any non Rangers supporter criticising us. Don't have a problem with 'gers fans but any lady's front bottom criticises us I want them dead. :))

It's Religious Top Trumps ..... The only one thing that beats the poor wee oppressed Kafflic psychopath defence in Scotland is to F8ck with the religion of peace in any way shape or form.

Asian immigrant head butts defenceless football fan’s fist in anti Irish Catholic sectarian onslaught.

Back