Celtic fan not worried

That’s not bad actually. Much better than the Only an Excuse sketches in recent years which have the brain dead as their target audience.

Jesus Christ he’s ripping the lady's front bottom right out of them as he did in the obsession video as well . Him and his mate are a bit strange granted but he doesn’t miss with these . I realise they do both sides but this one and the obsession one are genuinely funny .
He done the aftershave advert?

Absolutely amazing that was!

Still %^*& knows how you could put one of their manky shirts

Don’t care if he is Rangers fan, absolute weapon wearing a Celtic top, pisstake or not. Probably sits in the pub with his Celtic supporting mates referring to himself as a Hun.
Most of us hang about with Celtic fans. He done a sketch. Calm your fucking jets.

Don’t care if he is Rangers fan, absolute weapon wearing a Celtic top, pisstake or not. Probably sits in the pub with his Celtic supporting mates referring to himself as a Hun.
It helps to have a sense of humour I suppose.

Guy puts a scum top on to take the piss and is slaughtered!

some folk on here need an injection of humour and an amputation of staunchness!

Attention seeking???

look in before you look out!

Last edited:
You got all your that from watching that video wow, I thought it was as funny as fcuk.

Back