Celtic fan not worried

Don’t care if he is Rangers fan, absolute weapon wearing a Celtic top, pisstake or not. Probably sits in the pub with his Celtic supporting mates referring to himself as a Hun.
Jesus Christ he’s ripping the lady's front bottom right out of them as he did in the obsession video as well . Him and his mate are a bit strange granted but he doesn’t miss with these . I realise they do both sides but this one and the obsession one are genuinely funny .

I quite like it. It's obviously a pisstake as no mentally challenged has ever bought bleach in their life.

As for being offended by wearing the rhag for laughs are we really that offended?

Fair play to him for taking the piss out of them, but I have never touched one of their lives, far less worn one.

Completely childish I know, but if I am in a sports shop and I see a rail full of their tops, I will take a detour to make sure that I don't pass anywhere near them.

I quite like it. It's obviously a pisstake as no mentally challenged has ever bought bleach in their life.

As for being offended by wearing the rhag for laughs are we really that offended?

Coronavirus antidote, well that's what Donald says.

Fair play to him for taking the piss out of them, but I have never touched one of their lives, far less worn one.

Completely childish I know, but if I am in a sports shop and I see a rail full of their tops, I will take a detour to make sure that I don't pass anywhere near them.

I usually try to knock one off the rail on to the floor....

Back