Celtic Fan Rant - The Final Farewell

The pain is getting worse with every dropped point Doncaster should just call the league now and save them the hurt

The mentally challenged fan mhedia are in a total meltdown re Lennon

The fact they have listened to all the mhedia puppets who tried to tell them they are world beaters and play superb attacking football

They are in denial mode and have been hoodwinked into the myth they are a well run club with a better squad and a CEO who has a club in a better financial position than us

The reality is we are in the more commanding position on the field and our management team are far superior

If we win tomorrow and keep on winning they will implode

The fallout today will pale into insignificance if we win 55 and these fan videos will be comedy gold and the hatred and bitterness will only increase

The team need to remain focussed. Keep winning and the rewards will come your way

Wanker, plus the fact that why would any intelligent Englishman support these IRA loving bastards.
Enjoy our victory in the league

Jumping ship after having it easy against Aberdeen for 4 years and the Pedro/Murty years. Finally got some competition and the mutant can’t handle it. What a lady's front bottom.

Can guarantee if we chucked it he’d be back. We won’t though, so we won’t hear a peep from the lizard man.

Has anyone checked the Erskine bridge as a matter of urgency!in fact there are hunners of them to look after themselves!
I'm depressed after listening to this cvnt!
They'll be OK if they jump, sh*t floats and they will get there first wash of the year.

Had it easy for years with no competition but the first sign of a rocky season ahead for them and the mentally challengeds are imploding.

Faithful thru and thru eh.

The mentally challenged fan mhedia are in a total meltdown re Lennon

The fact they have listened to all the mhedia puppets who tried to tell them they are world beaters and play superb attacking football

They are in denial mode and have been hoodwinked into the myth they are a well run club with a better squad and a CEO who has a club in a better financial position than us

The reality is we are in the more commanding position on the field and our management team are far superior

If we win tomorrow and keep on winning they will implode

The fallout today will pale into insignificance if we win 55 and these fan videos will be comedy gold and the hatred and bitterness will only increase

The team need to remain focussed. Keep winning and the rewards will come your way
The invincibles/light years ahead etc etc aye ok you are in the slow lane now and know what? you were so f ukin arrogant you never seen it coming,
Sweet.

The only time that wee sex pest came up for air was when he took a drink of that liquid MDMA he was drinking. And I’m sure he got a few syllables out while he was drinking aswell

Aside from the fact he’s a nonce looking weirdo, that accent grated on me after less than a minute. But good to know they’re raging.

They are telling us not to touch our eyes or mouth dieing covid, HOW MANY TIMES DID THIS MUPPET TOUCH HIS EYES

Ok I admit I watched it just out of pure boredom
So here's a classic line from it for those sensible enough not to watch.
" I didn't think we were going to win today, but wasn't expecting to lose either. I didn't think we would draw"
Exactly what f@#$%n kind of result was the dipshit expecting

Ffs, how many times did the plastic mick say,
" I don't want to say it" then said it. What a fud!!

Did he say he didn't expect to win but didn't expect to lose but also didn't expect to draw?

Guy is a fucking weirdo.

5662855.jpg

Did he say he didn't expect to win but didn't expect to lose but also didn't expect to draw?

Guy is a fucking weirdo.
Final farewell (there have been others?) but never say never to a "comeback".

Thursday is my guess for the sweep. Fuckin walloper.

When I look at their vitamin d deficient faces I get an image in my head.
It's of a plain baked potato.
I dunno why.

His eight most popular videos are all reactions to games in which Celtic dropped points.

He exists to be mocked.

Back