Celtic Fan Rant - The Final Farewell

I think it’s sinking in that Rodgers was the high water mark for them and that their regression is now apparent to all and sundry.
They are obviously very concerned about the way this season is panning out, but the shrewder ones among them will also be looking at where their club goes if they fail fail to win the league this season.
Their European exploits have been comedy gold, their team is ageing and they have players who quite simply don’t want to be there. They also have a bloated wage bill that will need to be addressed.
And that’s before the outcome of the ongoing cases of CSA over a 50 year period where they are denying that CFC and CBC are the same entity.
The perfect storm is about to settle over the piggery, and, as long as we keep doing what we’re doing and getting 3 points every week, the timplosion will be seismic.

Good Lord... Where do you start with that??

He'll continue to be a celtic supporter, he'll never turn his back on them BUT spends most of the video calling them "losers" and calling for all the players, the entire management team and the board to be sacked.

didn't expect them to win, didn't expect them to lose but also didn't expect a draw???

He "hasn't got the time" for the channel (he mentions this literally a couple of dozen times) yet it's only a 12 min rant to his phone??

And what's with all the fidgeting? It annoyed me so much (and I'm bored) so I tallied up the fidgets:

37 rubs of the eyes
12 rubs of the nose
11 fingers through hair
1 eyes/nose combo (high tariff)

61 fidgets in a 12 min video or 1 every 12 seconds. Definitely something wrong with him, apart from the obvious.

He'll continue to be a celtic supporter, he'll never turn his back on them BUT spends most of the video calling them "losers" and calling for all the players, the entire management team and the board to be sacked.

didn't expect them to win, didn't expect them to lose but also didn't expect a draw???

He "hasn't got the time" for the channel (he mentions this literally a couple of dozen times) yet it's only a 12 min rant to his phone??

And what's with all the fidgeting? It annoyed me so much (and I'm bored) so I tallied up the fidgets:

37 rubs of the eyes
12 rubs of the nose
11 fingers through hair

61 fidgets in a 12 min video or 1 every 12 seconds. Definitely something wrong with him, apart from the obvious.

That's some boredom you have bud, counting his fidgeting :eek:

These pi55 taking threads make me a bit uneasy... can we store them until we win the league and then have a mega thread to read when we sober up a fortnight later?

The first guy is a throbber of the highest calibre. He also looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag. His sister has no excuse.

Ok I admit I watched it just out of pure boredom
So here's a classic line from it for those sensible enough not to watch.
" I didn't think we were going to win today, but wasn't expecting to lose either. I didn't think we would draw"
Exactly what f@#$%n kind of result was the dipshit expecting

Maybe he was expecting it to be abandoned haha

I am I the only one that translated his “other things to do” as confirmation his hard drive has been checked and he is away for a wee holiday in the nonce wing.

I think it’s sinking in that Rodgers was the high water mark for them and that their regression is now apparent to all and sundry.
They are obviously very concerned about the way this season is panning out, but the shrewder ones among them will also be looking at where their club goes if they fail fail to win the league this season.
Their European exploits have been comedy gold, their team is ageing and they have players who quite simply don’t want to be there. They also have a bloated wage bill that will need to be addressed.
And that’s before the outcome of the ongoing cases of CSA over a 50 year period where they are denying that CFC and CBC are the same entity.
The perfect storm is about to settle over the piggery, and, as long as we keep doing what we’re doing and getting 3 points every week, the timplosion will be seismic.
Spot on mate, Rodgers was a high bar for them, the fat Japanese sold the fans up the river when he appointed TLB, when we win 55, oh my! :D

Nice to see oirish mick is still suffering but it seems he’s lost his goat mask.
Seriously I can only watch about 30 seconds of these videos before I can taste a bit of sick in my mouth.

37 rubs of the eyes
12 rubs of the nose
11 fingers through hair

You’ve too much time on your hands, Bro. :)

He didn't think they were going to win and he didn't think they were going to lose and he didn't think they would draw either....there you have the typical mentally challenged logic

Looks like a young Corbyn with the glasses - coincidence that he's also a tragic IRA loving tramp from S England.

Back